Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Buck Wilmington/JD Dunne
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Still paying bills and still upset that I don't own them.
Notes: Thanks goes out to Kris for looking over my stories and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and prayers.
Warnings: First time writing a JD and Buck story.
Summary: Buck cleans and remembers.

Challenge: the November 2002 National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day Challenge

 


Refrigerator Memories

by Lady Q




Buck let out a deep sigh as he opened the refrigerator door and looked in.

'Memories,' he thought, 'Can be trigged at any time by any thing. My memories, for example, were triggered by the smell of food, drink and a beautiful woman. But lately, my memories and mostly my dreams are now filled with someone else.'

He let out another sigh as he got down on his knees and began to clean out the refrigerator.

It had been a year since he had done this, a year filled with happiness and pain. 'The pain of seeing JD getting shot,' he grimaced as he remembered that day by throwing the moldy soup into the trash can.

'Happiness,' he remembered, 'From the morning I woke up to find JD had made me blueberry pancakes for breakfast after a long night on stake out. ' He sighed as he tossed the last of the mildew covered pancakes in the trash.

He chuckled softly as he looked at the old bottle of wine in the refrigerator door. 'Pleasure,' was one of my favorite memories. 'Memories of the night that JD and I got drunk and declared our love for each other. Unfortunately for the both of us we were too drunk to make love to each other but we still wound up waking up in each other's arms in the morning, telling each other as we threw up over the toilet, how much we loved each other.'

'Oh sure, ' he thought as he reached for spoiled milk. 'I would have told him way different not being drunk but it worked out the next day.' He thought as he bent down and took out the four month old chicken, the last remains of their first date.

'I took him out to this real nice, fancy restaurant that Ez recommended to me. JD looked beautiful by the candlelight. When we got home, I spent the whole night kissing every part of his lovely body and telling him how beautiful he was to me.'

"Buck," came JD's sweet voice as he walked into the kitchen caring the new load of groceries. "Are you done cleaning out the fridge?"

Buck let out a soft sigh as he straightened up from the floor and closed the door so he could help his love with the two bags of new groceries.

"Yep, I think I cleaned it out enough to make room for the new food."

JD chuckled as he put down his bag of food and then put his arms around his big lover.

"Love you," he whispered against those warm welcoming lips.

"Love you, too," Buck whispered against JD's lips as he deepened the kiss causing him to moan in pleasure.

"Come, JD, let's put the food in the newly cleaned out refrigerator so we can spend the rest of this weekend in our nice comfy warm bed."

JD chuckled softly as he replied, "I'm down with that," he said it as he pinched Buck's nicely rounded butt.

Buck shook his head at his teasing love. 'Yes,' he thought as he watched his young lover fill up their refrigerator. 'My memories are connected to food, and the best memories I have will be associated with JD and food.' He thought this as he grabbed a new can of Ready Whip whipcream and headed to the bedroom to make more memories associated with food and his lover.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories