Fandom: Monk
Pairing: Adrian/Leland
Rating: R
Disclaimer: Still poor and still don't own a single thing.
Notes: Thanks goes out to Kris for putting up with me and my crazy muse :) and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and prayers. *HUGS*
Series: Happy Holidays, Mr. Monk
Warnings: First time writer in this fandom... Now that's scary :)
Summary: see challenge *g*

Challenge: the January 2003 Holiday Challenge, New Years; and to write a story where your character's watching the New Year Fireworks naked.

 


Happy New Year, Mr. Monk

by Lady Q




Monk let out a soft sigh as he looked up at the San Francisco night sky.

They were all waiting quietly for the fireworks to light up the dark sky in celebration of the coming new year.

He smiled softly down at the feel of his lover's head nestled in his lap as his hand began to comb through Leland's soft hair.

'A new year,' he thought as he looked up at the starry sky.

'A new year that will be filled with hope and happiness,' he thought as his fingers ran through Leland's slightly hairy chest.

He chuckled softly as he watched his naked lover sleep in his lap.

'Little did I know that I would end this year with a love that I never thought would come my way again. But it did. When Leland, gave me his heart for Christmas it was the greatest gift that I received that night.'

Leland mumbled softy as he moved his head around Adrian's naked lap. The movement of his soft hair against Adrian's soft cock slowly began to turn hard causing Adrian to moan softly.

'Yes,' he thought as he brushed a finger across Leland nipple causing it to pucker at his gentle touch, 'A new year. A new year for beginnings. A time to say good by to an old love and welcome a new one into my heart.

'I loved Trudy with all my heart but when she died something inside of me died, too,' He paused as he watched his sleeping lover slowly awaken at the feel of Adrian's rising cock.

'When you told me that you loved me on Christmas Eve, I felt that part of me reawaken and now as you smile up at me for the first time in three years I feel as if I can live again and be able to face the world.'

"Happy New Year, Leland," Monk whispered softly against his warm lips as he leaned down to kiss him.

"Happy New Year, Adrian," Leland whispered against Monk's as he pulled him down to deepen the kiss and he could hear the fireworks blasting in the air welcoming the new year.

'A year that will be filled with love, laughter and a lot of passion,' Adrian Monk thought as he deepened the kiss of his lover.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories