golden o 2005 third place captain jinx award (tie) for best author
IDIC

e-mail
   
golden o 2007 third place award (tie) for best original series het short story golden o 2007 first place award for best kirk/chapel
  A Matter of Survivial (TOS, K/Ch, R)
  "The kiss was not tender, years of denial, anger, resentment and regret broke the surface as Christine locked her fingers in his hair and pulled him roughly against her. She found herself pushed down into the couch, strong hands and a harder body holding her there, passionate but furious eyes staring down at her."
   
golden o 2008 first place award for best overall novelette golden o 2008 first place award for best overall challenge novelette golden o 2008 third place award for best overall other challenge
golden o 2008 first place award for best original series novelette golden o 2008 second place award for best kirk/female
golden o 2008 first place award for best uhura/male golden o 2008 second place award for best original series other
  Realizations:
Bikini Atoll (TOS, K/U, Mc, PG-13)
  "Kirk watched Uhura sunbathe and then wished he had not. It was difficult to see her as 'just crew' when she lay draped across the forward seat in nearly nothing. Her figure was exquisite: large, firm breasts, a taut stomach and voluptuous hips. Her legs were sensual and well defined from the running she enjoyed. The delicious curve of her exposed neck called to him. He looked out over the sea and tried to focus on anything other than the beauty before him." (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
Simple Pleasures (TOS, K/U, Mc, PG-13)
  "Clutching the sheet tightly to herself, [Uhura] tried to remember the night before and forget what she had felt pressed against the small of her back this morning. . . She was mortified, with no explanation except the obvious as to how she had ended up in her Captain's bed." Takes place after The Original Series episode " Tomorrow is Yesterday". (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
Crème Fraîche (TOS, K, S, Mc, U, PG)
  "The Crème de la Crème was an unsanctioned beefcake contest where each ship, station, or installation could submit an image of their candidate to represent them in the unofficial "Mister Starfleet" competition. Gary Mitchell had secretly entered a picture of Kirk in last year's contest -- and to his horror -- he had won!" (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
A Very Millie Christmas (TOS, K/U, S/U, PG)
  "Uhura felt the heat of embarrassment scored by Kirk's cold revenge. She had not meant to share that seductive picture of him walking out of the flames -- but then an anonymous call requesting entries for 'Mister Starfleet' had reminded her of Gary's efforts the year before. Was it her fault if she worked with such a handsome man -- the reigning title holder? (off-site link)
   
golden o 2004 first place award (4-way tie) for best original series short golden o 2004 first place award for best kirk/uhura
golden o 2004 third place (tie) award for best uhura fest
  Realizations:
Plato's Reprise (TOS, K/U, PG-13)
  "She had been made to endure the heat of his touch, and of his eyes. She couldn't get the image of his face out of her mind. . . His hazel eyes tightening in anger at being unable to control his body. Even as he told her to forget about the Platonians, he had pulled her roughly to him. She could still feel his cheek against her own, the firm grip of his hands upon her shoulders." Spoilers for The Original Series episode "Plato's Stepchildren". Written for The Uhura Fic Fest. (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
. . . of A Crowded Universe (TOS, K/U, G)
  "'There's one thing I learned while you were out there.' Uhura motioned towards space. . . I realized how much I care for you.' She reached up and placed a gentle kiss on his soft, but startled lips. . . " Spoilers for The Original Series episode "The Tholian Web". Written for The Uhura Fic Fest. (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
. . . of a Crowded Universe -- Aftermath (TOS, K/U, G)
  "So that's how it would be -- a forgotten memory. . . " Written for The Uhura Fic Fest. (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
. . . of A Crowded Universe -- Resolved (TOS, K/U, PG)
  "Why was he presented with a perfect choice when he wasn't allowed to choose?" Written for The Uhura Fic Fest. (off-site link)
   
golden o 2005 first place award for best overall novella golden o 2005 third place award (tie) for best original series het novel
golden o 2005 first place award (tie) for best kirk/uhura
  Realizations:
My Faith in You (TOS, K/U (S/U implied) NC-17, rape & torture)
Part One    Part Two    Part Three    Part Four  
  "Why had the Orions chosen her? Why had God let this happen to her? The anger and rage she had felt when she had been beaten and raped came back with a vengeance. She wanted to break something, to make it hurt like she did, but she was too weak to even get out of bed. She settled for twisting her blanket and crying herself to sleep." (off-site links)
   
golden o 2005 second place award for best overall novel golden o 2005 second place award for best original series novel golden o 2005 second place award for best original series het novel
golden o 2005 first place award (tie) for best kirk/uhura
  Realizations:
Healing Touch (TOS, K/U, NC-17)
Part One    Part Two    Part Three    Part Four   Part Five   Part Six   Part Seven   Part Eight   Part Nine   Part Ten   Part Eleven   Part Twelve   Part Thirteen   Part Fourteen   Part Fifteen  
  "'There's only one man Uhura has feelings for now, the one man who could reach her when she was sick and locked within those Orion nightmares. You know this, Jim. You know it's you she cares about. Right or wrong, you're the only one who can reach past the barrier she has erected around her trust and bring her back to her old self.'" (off-site links)
   
  Realizations:
By Strength of Will (TOS, K/U, PG-13)
  ". . . you come to me in the Dark and I brush my lips against your skin, lose myself in your soft hair, your scent. . ." (off-site link)
   
golden o 2005 third place award for best kirk/uhura
  Realizations:
Then Please Let Me Go (TOS, K/U, PG)
  "'I want you to smile when you look at me, not hide behind your captain's bars. I'm not asking you to be more than that -- I've accepted it's not possible -- but I'm tired of being out in the cold. You used to joke and have fun with us -- with me. Now, all I get are status requests and mission briefings. If you can't at least treat me like the rest of the crew, then please let me go.'" (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
Just Another Bedtime Story (TOS, K/U, Rand, PG)
  "'Were you ever going to tell me?' Janice asked. . ." (off-site link)
   
  Realizations:
Lofty Passions (TOS, K/U, NC-17)
  "You find yourself in the hay, his warm lips on yours, teasing and tickling places you had forgotten, but he remembered." (off-site link)
   
golden o 2007 third place award (tie) for best original series het short story golden o 2007 third place award for best kirk/uhura
  Realizations:
Sometimes, I Need More (TOS, K/U, NC-17)
  "[Kirk], recently divorced, could not afford to be seen in the company of former crew. It was never the right time, never the right place for them ever to be anything but captain and commander. But tonight they could just be man and woman; in the darkness she could take him again and again and it would make the daylight bearable." (off-site link)
   
2006 asc first place award for best kirk pairing
  Realizations:
Starbright (TOS, K/U, PG)
  "Curling up next to him, [Uhura] used his shoulder for a pillow and tucked her hands under his sweater. //Ahhh yes. . . this was much nicer than picking up fallen garland and stray Christmas bows//." (off-site link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank