The BLTS Archive - Desnuda/Nude by Briana L. Wright (chakotaytorres@yahoo.com) --- Author's notes: Challenge response. Written in first-person POV. The title is the Spanish term for nudity.(Pronounced des-noo-da) Part I of ? I dedicate this to Carol, with whom I spoke to for the first time via Yahoo! Messenger. lol --- Don't get me wrong, B'Elanna looks gorgeous is whatever she wears, be it something as elegant as a dress or mundane like her uniform. Her physical features--those dark eyes and that sumptuous mouth, especially--are the perfect accessory to any outfit. But honestly, I tend to think of clothing is an obstruction to her beauty. The true wonder of her can only be found beneath the fabrics: at her skin. I can see just that, as I peer into our bathroom. She's in the sonic shower. Her back is to me, so she's unaware of my presence. She's left the shower door slightly ajar, leaving me a glorious view of her wet, nude body. Almost as if watching in slow motion, I'm awe-struck as the water crashes onto her tanned skin, cascading down every single curve. She reaches to her head, running her fingers through the short hair, and I marvel at the pure power of her. The taut muscles in her shoulders and back are at work--the ones hidden from view under her daily uniform. I absently note that she's washing her hair. And from the scent of it, she's using the wild orchid shampoo I like. She glances over her shoulder--I hold my breath for a moment thinking she might see me--but I'm spared from her view. Soon she's lathered in soap and bubbles, making her skin even more luminous and enticing. With another step further, I'm treated to more running water: down her head, past the small of her back, further down the curve of her buttocks. She turns towards the head of the shower and I can see her entire profile: her small, supple breasts, the toned expanse of her abdomen, right to those lean, muscled legs...and the dark, dampened patch of hair that reveals her sex between them. Suddenly I'm aware of how incredibly arousing my observation has become. Even under the influence of condensation, the room feels considerably warmer. B'Elanna's voice that summons me from my reverie. "It's not polite to stare, you know." Her tone is stern and warning, but the curl of her lips and mischief in her dark eyes tells me that she's anything but perturbed. I inhale the perfume of wild flowers and...something else. I disrobe in front of her, but her eyes don't leave mine. "I wasn't staring," I correct her. "I was appreciating." I stand nude before her. She lazily casts a glance over my body. Amid the crash of the water against skin and linoleum, I hear a deep, rumbling sound slowly building in her throat. It's a primitive response I've come to know well--her own way of showing approval and a trigger of her desire. After a moment, we've locked eyes again. "You could appreciate me a hell of a lot better from inside here." The tone in her voice is lustful. Her intent is clear. It's an invitation I can't refuse. --- continued in 'Bajo la Piel/Beneath The Skin'