Pretty Woman by Bertie
Happy Birthday Ursula!
Many thanks go to my superb betas: Jennie, Jessabelle, Jo, Vyper, Elaine, Laurie
And also thanks so much to Chad, Jax, Mich and Binky for their continual and enthusiastic support! They were my fabulous cheerleaders!


Alexander Vladimir Krycek was a very wealthy, successful businessman. He bought and sold corporations as easily as the average person bought and sold stuff on the internet. It was second nature for him to take on a giant company and reduce it to either rubble or have it consumed by other corporate giants. He was very good at his job. He was a man seemingly above many things, but what he longed for most of all was companionship, something that eluded him for many years through his adult life. He was too wealthy and no one seemed able to look beyond his external packaging to the man underneath.  He doubted he could ever find anyone who could see the person beneath the millions.

There had been one person who he thought was his soul mate at one time in his life. But the person turned out to be a gold digging cheat. When he found out that Brad, his former boyfriend, had cheated on him with women, it devastated Alexander. The asshole hadn't even been honest about his sexuality so he could never have been telling the truth when he said that he only loved Alexander.

Once he learned the truth, it was easy for Alexander to pack his bags and leave Brad in Chicago in the condo they had shared for five years. He decided New York was definitely a better place for him to utilize his special talents. It pained him though that for every business success he was all that farther from ever finding true happiness.  

The past few years, if he ever needed a companion to go to a social function with him, he'd just hire a male escort. They usually knew how to behave when he went to extravagant functions or important business gatherings. He made sure to hire only the best.  

*****

Alexander sat in a temporary office atop one of the taller buildings in New York. He was staring out at the beautiful cityscape contemplating how he could ever find true happiness. His buzzer sounded and he wandered over to his desk to answer it.

"Yes, Kim?"

"Mr. Martin is on line one, sir."

"Put him through, Kim."

Through the speaker, his friend's voice called out, "Alex, my dear boy! How are you?"

Alex smiled at the friendly voice. Marty was only ten years older than he was but always treated Alex like one of his erstwhile sons.

"Marty, it's great to hear from you. How's Ben?"

Marty laughed. "His usual wicked self, Alex. I'm hosting a party tomorrow. You must come. Everyone will be there, including her royal highness Miss Warren."

Miss Elizabeth Warren was an elderly woman and one of the wealthiest women in New Jersey. Alex had been trying to broker an agreement with her and one of the industries she owned. It wasn't the only business prospect, but Alex liked to win, liked to make deals that kept the market going all that more smoothly. He knew if he could broker a deal with Miss Warren, he could take a long needed vacation. Of course he could have taken one at any time and been content for other opportunities, but the prospect of finally meeting her 'royal highness,' as some liked to call her, was too big to pass up. This also would give him a leg up over John Saunders who was his direct rival for the Hadden business deal.

"Very well, Marty. I'd be delighted to come."

Marty laughed. "Great! And this time bring a date! You are more fun when you have someone on your arm to impress."

Alex chuckled. "I'm not as lucky at finding someone to grow old with as you, though, Marty. Are you and Ben going to do something special for your 30th?"

"Of course, Alex. But I don't want to make you feel sad…sunny beaches and hot young things running around with skimpy-"

Alex laughed aloud, interrupting his friend's musings. "You two have fun then. Don't worry about me and my dating problems. Anyway, I'll be getting that deal from Miss Warren soon enough. Maybe I can join you two on that beach."

Marty grumped. "Only if you have someone to bring along with you, Alex."

Alex sighed. Marty acted like finding a date was easy. It never was for Alex. He never told Marty that his dates lately were all paid for. He would have been too ashamed. He remembered how wonderful it was to show off Brad in Chicago. The man had been beautiful, a charmer and was instantly likable. Alex grumbled to himself knowing he never realized how friendly Brad was to all the women he flirted with. He'd always told Alex he was just trying to keep them occupied so they wouldn't go after his man. His heart throbbed in his chest remembering the day he learned how untrue his lover was to him. He thought he'd never be able to trust anyone ever again.

He ended the call with Marty then called Steve. Steve Simons was an escort service owner who Alex had met one day at one of many parties he attended and at one time Alex even thought he could easily have fallen for him, but at the time he was still getting over Brad and never made a move on the man. Then later he learned Steve had not only a lover but a wife with children, he was very glad he never tried to make a move on the man.

Steve quickly took his call and assured Alex of a date for him, one of his best.

*****

Alex waited impatiently for his date in the lobby of his condo then realized he wasn't sure what he'd told Steve about where to meet him.  He pulled out his cell phone and speed dialed the number.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Krycek. Your date is running a bit late but will meet you there."

"Very well, Jerry. Thanks." He put his cell phone back into his pocket and left the lobby to the awaiting limo waiting for him. His dates had always been on time and he couldn't believe that he had to wait for an escort. He shrugged, not thinking it overly important.

Marty's estate was far away from the city and he wondered for a moment how his date could make it there. But such a thought was dismissed summarily. If he didn't have a date for Marty's party the only one disappointed would be Marty.

He looked over some stocks on his PDA then kept himself busy with stock portfolios until they had arrived. His driver was a beautiful man who he met one day at his gym. He dated him for about two weeks when Carl finally told him he wasn't in love with him…he just really needed a job. So Alex hired him as his driver. The young man was going to school part time, and Alex decided to give Carl a break. It wasn't as if Alex had been in love with the boy either.

Alex loved Marty's estate. It was sprawling and had plenty of places to have garden parties. Seemed that most of the people were out in the surrounding gardens and then Alex wondered how he'd recognize his date. He shrugged that away and was about to go in search of Marty when old Miss Warren arrived with a man young enough to be her great grandson beside her. She walked right up to Alex and smiled.

"Well, it's good to meet you finally, Mr. Krycek. I've heard a lot about you."

The woman was amazingly sharp and Alex returned her smile. "It's definitely an honor to meet you, Miss Warren."

"Come. I want you to meet my granddaughter, Marita. She will be taking over the Hadden Enterprises when I retire."

Alex's eyebrows rose with that bit of news. Hadden Industries was exactly the company he wanted to talk to Miss Warren about. It was also news to hear her speak of retiring when she always said publicly she would never retire.

Alex followed Miss Warren and the young man by her side to a beautiful young blond woman talking to Marty and a few others.

"Marita," Miss Warren called to her granddaughter, interrupting her conversation. "Come meet Mr. Krycek. I think he has something he would like to discuss with you."

Marita graciously left the others and went over to her grandmother and Alex.

"Mother Warren, you're looking well as always. Mr. Krycek, my grandmother has informed me about your interest in Hadden Industries."

The young woman took his arm, and led him away from her grandmother.

"Mr. Krycek, my grandmother is a very old fashioned woman, and she's under the impression that in order for us to properly negotiate a business contract, we should marry."

"Excuse me? Did I hear you correctly?"

"Yes, I think you did, Mr. Krycek. That's why she didn't want to speak with you or meet you until she had a chance for us to meet. See, it's in my contract in taking over her business. I have to be married. Coincidentally, at the same time she was drawing up the papers and training me in the business, she learned that you were seeking to negotiate with her. When she found out about whom you were and all about your background she thought you were the perfect groom for me."

Alex stared into the woman's beautiful blue eyes in shock. If Miss Warren had really researched, she would have learned that he was gay. He was about to tell Marita that when a tall brunette walked over to him.

"Mr. Krycek? I do believe I'm your date tonight."

Alex was grateful for the distraction and was only slightly upset that his date was a woman rather than the man he was certain Steve knew to send him.

"Pleasure to meet you…er…."

"Oh, sorry. My name is Foxy." The woman smiled and it made her all the more attractive but Alex began to wonder at how tall she was. She was easily his height with the heels she wore. The beautiful red gown she wore showed off a good bit of very long legs. When Alex took Foxy's hand he knew immediately that Foxy wasn't a woman after all. He could see the Adam's apple that wasn't completely covered by the scarf around her neck.

He wondered what Steve was playing at having his date dress up like a woman…but then it might be for the best. If Miss Warren turned out to be a conservative who expected him to just marry her granddaughter for a contract negotiation, she would just have to be informed that he didn't mix business with his personal life.

"Hope I wasn't interrupting anything," said Foxy politely.

"Oh, Marita, this is Foxy. My date."

Marita greeted Foxy politely but seemed a bit miffed that the conversation between herself and Alex was cut short.

"Well, Mr. Krycek, I think we need to talk more on our business venture later. I'll leave you to your date."

Alex winced but said, "Please call me Alex, Marita."

"Very well, Alex." She nodded her head then left them.

Alex sighed. "I'm so glad you came when you did, Foxy. I was about to lose it in front of all these people."

"Oh? The business deal going sour?"

Alex smiled at how easily Foxy had paid attention to what was said.

"You could say that."

"Sorry about the dress. My previous date always wants me in a dress when he takes me to hotels. He doesn't want anyone to know that he's fucking a man."

Alex's brows lifted. Rarely would a date reveal anything about their other 'dates.'

"The man is hung like a horse and, boy, he can wear you out. You know what they say about bald men…with him it's very true."

Alex didn't know what to say but kept moving his date away from Marita and her odd grandmother.

"Hey, you have amazing eyes...anyone ever tell you that? I bet they have!"

Alex was perplexed by such a talkative date. Most of the escorts he had previously were subdued and let him lead in talk and everything else. It wasn't necessarily how it had to be, just seemed the way tricks expected escorts to behave and vice versa.

"You seem very quiet; I usually have to shut up until my date let's me talk. Boy that can be frustrating...."

Alex laughed. He couldn't help it. Foxy was just too much. The escort wasn't at all what he expected or what he was used to but Foxy definitely was making him feel much better.

He saw the hurt look on the made-up face of Foxy and started to say, "Would you mind..." then changed his mind and pulled the escort closer and kissed him soundly before he could say another word.

His mouth lingered over that full lower lip, wanting to nibble on it, but pulled away. It had been a while since he'd kissed someone with lipstick. He smiled at the dazed look on Foxy's face, making his date even more attractive, if that were possible.

Just then someone cleared their throat. Alex turned to see Marita there.

"I'm sorry to take you from your date but, if you really intend for my grandmother to work with you, you have to at least put up an appearance of liking me."

Foxy's eyes widened, not sure what the woman meant but it seemed the woman definitely planned to step in to take his 'date' from him.

"Um, if you don't mind, Miss...but Alex and I were just talking."

Marita smiled beguilingly at Foxy and said ominously, "I'm not as gullible as some, Alex, but my grandmother could easily see that Foxy here is not a lady...."

Foxy gasped loudly. "How dare you!"

"I dare quite a bit, Foxy...I may be a lesbian, but I do know a man in a dress when I see one."

Alex's eyebrows shot up at learning that. Marita was a dyke? Then why was she telling him...did she really want this marriage?

Alex took a hold of Foxy before he could strike Marita and asked her, "So, you want to marry me purely for the business, is that right, Marita?"

"Yes, but it won't work if you stay with Foxy the entire evening."

Alex was at an impasse. He definitely wanted to spend more time with Foxy, but he also wanted to scheme with Marita if they both wanted to get their business needs met.

"Foxy, I think I need to stay here and be with Marita for a while. I won't be long, I promise."

Foxy pouted but then nodded his head.

"I'll have my driver take you to my place. Make yourself at home."

Alex and Foxy went over to where his car was parked; his driver was studying for an exam in the front seat.

Carl sat up when he noticed they were there and asked, "Home, Mr. Krycek?"

"Carl, this is Foxy, my date for the evening. Could you take him home? Come back after you have a break. I should be finished in about an hour."

"Very well, Mr. Krycek." Carl didn't know what to think of Alex's date. He'd never seen Alex with a woman before. He didn't even register than Alex had called Foxy a 'him' until after he was driving down the road.

Marita waited patiently while Alex took care of his date. She was glad he decided to follow his instincts and stay with her. She smiled at him when he returned and she linked her arm with his.

"This isn't bad at all, Alex. I promise that once my grandmother has her wishes met, we can have ours met."

He nodded; looking a bit pensive then asked her, "Are you involved with anyone?"

"Yes, and the funny thing is; Miss Warren knows I am. She has met Monica before. She seemed to approve of our relationship until I finished college. That's where I met Monica, Alex. She is more than just a girlfriend to me. I want to be her life partner. But I'm not naive in thinking my grandmother would ever approve of our relationship as anything more than temporary."

Marita's voice had become soft as it became more wistful and Alex realized this crazy arrangement wouldn't just be affecting his life. He found the notion of marrying someone for a business deal a bit ridiculous but he wanted the deal, and marriages could be annulled.

"I want to be sure I understand what you're saying. If we go through with this...get married as your grandmother wishes, then we would have an open marriage? I could be with my lover and you could be with yours?"

Marita's beautiful face screwed up with a sour expression. "Yes, it certainly isn't what I had planned for myself, Alex. Having an open marriage with a gay man isn't the way I see my future life."

Alex nodded, in total agreement with that statement. He certainly never expected to be engaged to a lesbian either.

*****

The next hour was horrible. All Alex wanted was to leave and return to his place to be with Foxy but Miss Warren had other ideas.

"You two look so good together. I'm glad Harold is taking pictures. I wouldn't want to forget the first day you two met." She had a big grin that looked positively evil to both Marita and Alex.

Just before Alex was about to leave, Miss Warren dropped a bombshell. "Your children will be so beautiful."

Alex nearly had a fit right then and there. Marita coughed loudly and glared at her grandmother.

Marita whispered to Alex before he bolted, "I will call you tomorrow. We have to decide how this is going to work; otherwise, my grandmother will take over everything."

Alex nodded, feeling relieved he would be leaving them. He wanted to kiss Carl when he drove up.

"Well, Miss Warren, it certainly has been a pleasure but I really must-"

"I saw that tart you were with earlier, Alex. You'll not bring her around my granddaughter again. Is that understood?"

Alex nearly choked. "Perfectly."

"Goodbye, Mr. Krycek."

With that, Alex rushed toward his car and jumped in the back seat. Carl sped away from the place and Alex smiled.

"Carl, expect a bonus this week in your pay."

"Thanks, Mr. Krycek."

He sat back and stared at the back of Carl's head, not believing he'd just brokered a business deal by offering to wed a lesbian just so Saunders couldn't get it. If Saunders had been there beforehand, he probably wouldn’t have been happy with Marita being with her lesbian lover. He smirked at his silly train of thought. Yeah, that's the reason why I'm doing this; I'm saving poor Marita from a bigot like Saunders. He let his head fall back, suddenly feeling drained, emotionally. But for some odd reason he actually felt good.

*****

Foxy gaped at the luxurious condo. The man was loaded, no doubt about it. The first thing he did was kick off the high heels. Then he wandered over to a closet, after nonchalantly entering the master bedroom accidentally on purpose. He opened the large walk in closet and gaped again. Loads and loads of expensive suits lined the closet. He looked down at his marked down dress and sighed. His fingers itched. He had to try one on. The guy was certainly his height and had roughly the same build.

He rushed to the bathroom, washing the gunk off his face with some cold crème in his purse then pulled the wig and the dress off then the stockings and the little cloth that pressed his cock uncomfortably against his body. He kept the woman's underwear on, for some odd reason he liked it and his previous trick got hot seeing his cock through the sheer panties.  

He rushed back to the closet, uncertain when his date would come home. He wanted to try on at least one of those expensive suits if it was the last thing he did tonight. He'd give the guy one of his special blowjobs if he didn't get upset at his forwardness. He found a beautiful dark blue double breasted suit. The thing had to be worth more than he made in a month, he was certain of it. He took the suit coat off its hanger and ran its lovely cloth against his body. He smirked. His cock was twitching at the feel of the thing. It knew luxury when it felt it. He went over to the full length mirror at the end of the closet and pressed the suit up to his chest, seeing if it would fit. He shrugged his shoulders, and quickly unbuttoned it to put his arms through the sleeves. He purred, loving the feel of it against his skin.

"Gorgeous," he declared to himself when he saw his reflection in the mirror.

He wondered if he should be brazen enough to greet Mr. Krycek at the door in just the suit coat. Somehow he thought it wouldn’t turn out as he would like.

He wandered back to the bathroom and then noticed another door further down. He opened it and saw a Jacuzzi. He sighed. Boy would he love to spend some quality time here. He decided he would be extra good and make sure his date was well satisfied so he would ask for him again. It wasn't too hard to do. He'd have to make certain he fulfilled all the man's fantasies.

He padded quickly back to the bedroom and hurriedly put the suit coat back on its hanger. He looked wistfully at it then shut the closet door and went back into the living room. He looked down at himself. All he had on was a sheer pair of women's underwear. Maybe he was being too obvious. He needed a robe or something…He padded back to the bathroom and found a robe but looked for another. Finding one more, he wrapped it about him then went back to the living room and sat on the plush white couch.

He was too keyed up to eat but he needed something to wet his palette, so he wandered over to the large mini bar and served himself a shot of whiskey, hoping it would loosen him up enough to perform better. He hoped he hadn’t come on too strong to the lesbian. All he needed was for Mr. Krycek to be upset that his date was so catty to his possible future bride. Rich people were more than eccentric, they were just plain weird. No doubt about it. A lesbian and gay man being each other's beards. What was it? 1950?

He sighed. There were far more important things in the world. Foxy had other plans for himself. He would definitely not marry and he would either help his friends with their foundling paper or possibly move to California where being an actor's assistant could be just as glamorous as being an escort.

The door opening invaded his private musings and he went over to greet Mr. Krycek at the door.

The man was definitely a looker. A definite plus for an escort. Foxy had long ago given up on figuring out why some of the sexiest men felt a need to pay for sex. It just didn’t make sense to him and it never would.

"Hey, I made myself at home as you said…" he began but was abruptly cut off when the man grabbed him and pulled him to his body.

"You are a sight for sore eyes, Foxy." That soft mouth covered his and Foxy let him lead in the kiss. Clearly the man didn’t mind that he borrowed one of his robes…but it hardly mattered because soon it was on the floor as the man's hands were running down his back to cup his ass in his hands. Mr. Krycek had soft hands as well. Foxy hoped he was hard elsewhere though, but as the man pressed their groins together, he realized the man *was* very hard elsewhere.

Alex pulled away to catch a breath and said, "Undress me."

Foxy quickly began to open the man's expensive dark gray suit while loosening the conservative power tie. Meanwhile Alex's hands were roaming all over Foxy's body, very grateful that the escort was long and lean and very sexy. He would definitely be giving Steve a bonus for such a wonderful date. Before Foxy could take the coat off the man, he'd bent and claimed one nipple. Foxy's eyes rolled up in his head. Damn, why did some men just know where to go to make him boneless? Sometimes it just wasn't fair.

Alex pulled away when he noticed Foxy had stopped moving. He smiled at the dazed look on the escort's face. Good, an erogenous zone. Some place to remember for later, Alex thought.

"Sorry…" Foxy mumbled and began to pull off the man's coat. He laid it over the sofa, glad he wasn’t given a frown for it. Some dates could be tricky about how tidy they expected their escorts to be.

Foxy sighed to himself when he returned from the sofa. The man was well shaped. No doubt about it. His previous date was more muscular but older. Mr. Krycek on the other hand was his age if not younger and had an amazing body. Whoever was the man's boyfriend was one lucky son of a bitch, he thought.

He pulled the man's white shirt from his gray pants after unbuttoning and kissing the flesh that was revealed to him. He had done this plenty of times to other men. This man, though, he definitely wanted to impress. Seeing the indentation of the man's navel, he thrust his tongue into it, making the man's abdomen ripple. Foxy nearly hyperventilated. It was so fucking sexy. The man coughed then smiled.

"No more of that…I'm ticklish."

Foxy's eyebrows shot up. If he was the man's lover…he'd get positively cruel with that knowledge.

The man grinned, almost reading the man's thoughts in the twinkle of those hazel almond shaped eyes.

"Maybe later," Alex offered with a twinkle of his own.

Foxy needed to calm himself before he tackled the man's pants. It was clearly becoming less of a job and more of a pleasure to do this. That usually bothered him, but not this time.

In frustration, Alex pulled that beautiful face back up to his own, wanting to taste him all over again. The escort tasted like honey and beer. An odd combination that seemed to boost Alex's libido, strangely enough. But the rest of him was even headier and Alex soon tasted every square inch of the man before he even had a chance to take his pants off.

When he came to the sheer panties, he almost wanted to giggle. He looked up from where he was kneeling to Foxy's glazed eyes and lifted his brows then pointedly looked at his escort's crotch.

Foxy smiled. "What can I say…Walter likes to see me in women’s underwear."

Alex saw the reason right away. Foxy’s long cock was caressed quite erotically by the sheer silk panties and, as he became aroused, stretched the underwear tightly, showing off the man's assets very well.

Foxy’s eyes bugged out when Alex began to lick the length of him through the silky material. He groaned. Damn, he was better at it than even Walter.

He wasn't sure if he could remain standing up. He did have a long session earlier with Walter, but that usually had never stopped him from being with one other person before the day was over with. Luckily his date seemed to know what he wanted and moved them over to the couch.

Seeing the trembling in Foxy's long legs had decided it for Alex. He wanted those legs to be firmly wrapped around his body before he was finished with him.

Alex pulled away for a moment to demand, "Turn over."

Foxy did so, and Alex's heart nearly stopped. He lifted the man's ass up and groaned at the delicious sight before him. He wanted his cock inside the man yesterday. He couldn’t help it. He ran his tongue down the man's crack, hating the fact he had to taste the fabric, but loved the feel of the warm skin that seeped through the material.

Not being able to hold out for long, Alex pulled a condom and a packet of lube from his wallet. Pulling down the sheer material, he fumbled for a bit then finally managed to get his cock gloved then lubed. Anointing the rest on his fingers, he had to partially look away as his finger sank into that tight ring of flesh. As he added more fingers quickly, Foxy began to hump on them. Not standing it any longer, Alex bit back another groan as he pressed the head of his cock against the loosened hole.

The trembling of Foxy's ass was just too much. He grasped the lean hips in his hands and rammed inside the hole forcefully. Foxy grunted as he visibly submitted to the onslaught. Alex bent down over the now sweat-covered back and nibbled on the long neck. Foxy's smell and taste was driving him insane with lust. He rarely chose the same escort again, but he already knew he would ask for Foxy specifically when he wanted an escort again.

Biting down on the muscular shoulder as he angled just so to tickle the man's prostate, he reveled in the sounds his actions caused.

Foxy was delirious, usually he didn’t mind the forcefulness of some of his dates but rarely had he gotten such a thrill from it either. He hoped he was to the man's liking because he certainly wouldn’t mind being with him more often. The man clearly was loaded and Foxy had no qualms about receiving gifts from Mr. Krycek. As his cock was mercilessly pumped over and over again to the rhythm of the thrusts, his last thought before he came was 'maybe I can even put up with no gifts'….

Alex gasped as the tight hole clenched down on him. He tried for one more thrust, froze for a bit then came loudly. He fell atop the slick with sweat back and dozed for a short moment.

When Foxy came to, he was shocked. He'd actually blacked out there. It had been a long time since that had happened. He wasn’t even sure if that was a good thing or not. He felt the warm weight of Mr. Krycek on his back and almost hated to disturb him but he had to piss badly. Then he felt soft kisses on his shoulder.

"You were wonderful, Foxy. Want a shower?"

Alex's voice was deep and sexy, turning Foxy into goo.

"Yes, please."

Alex scrambled off him and the couch then held his hand out to Foxy who took it and was pulled into a big hug and a kiss that scorched his mouth. The man knew how to kiss, no doubt about that.

"May I…?" He asked.   

Alex waved Foxy away then wandered into the kitchen to get some water.  

Foxy returned to the living room to find him doing some form of yoga. He grinned widely, wondering if Mr. Krycek could blow himself. As he moved closer, his foot was grabbed and he gasped.

"You have sexy feet, Foxy."

Foxy's eyebrows shot up and he cried out as his toes were licked. He knew rich men always had fetishes. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad though. The man was showing him exactly how talented his mouth was as he sucked and tongued Foxy's big toe. That tongue seemed to speak directly to Foxy's cock and balls, which is where he wanted it desperately.

Alex knew what those glazed eyes and parted lips wanted. He smiled up from the floor and began to kiss, lick and nibble upwards. Foxy moaned as his legs parted, giving the other man better access to his inner thighs. Just before the man's tongue touched his cock, he pulled away and said, "Time for that shower."

Foxy groaned in protest but offered his hand to help the other man up from the floor. Alex smiled and let his escort help him balance as he stood. He kept a hold of that hand and pulled the owner towards the bathroom.

When Alex began to move toward the shower, Foxy's eloquent nose seemed to point toward the Jacuzzi. Alex smiled and nodded, letting Foxy lead him to it.

The man looked good from all angles, Alex decided. In every possible direction the man was sexy and delicious. 'Where had Steve been hiding this one?' thought Alex. 'That ass was meant to be fucked.'

Alex let Foxy pull his pants off, the whole time the man's beautiful almond shaped hazel eyes remained on his. Alex's heart was speeding up; feelings of possession seemed to take over. Alex had never felt such feelings toward an escort, only a lover. He pushed aside such thoughts when those long nimble fingers had taken hold of his cock. The escort was a definite professional, no doubt about that. Curiosity seemed to peek out of the corners of his consciousness and he wondered what Foxy did when he wasn’t looking pretty and being fucked for money. That thought certainly came from left field. He pressed his lips to those pouty ones to cover his confusion. Then his hand wandered down to take a hold of Foxy's pretty cock.

Foxy pulled away to gasp. The man was a down right tease, but he was certain he could live through it.

Alex pulled away, trying to run from the temptation of tasting the other man's precum.

"I want to feel you in the water," he bluffed.

"Yes, sir," Foxy breathed sexily.

Alex stopped him before he got in the water and said, "Call me Alex, Foxy."

"Thank you," whispered Foxy before pressing his mouth to the other man's.

They walked together toward the Jacuzzi and stepped in. Alex sat down and Foxy immediately straddled him and purred as the water swirled over his skin. Alex's fingers ran down the long back as he watched a shiver run through the other man's body. His hand moved around to their front and he grasped the long cock just out of his own cock's reach. He pressed their cocks together and began to slide his hand up and down slowly.

Foxy bent back his head as he reveled in the feel of that stroking hand. Alex licked at Foxy's irresistible neck exposed to him, causing a moan to sound from that throat. Alex's tongue felt the long sleek muscles work, when Foxy swallowed, as it quested for more of the sexy man's flavor. As his Adam's apple was nibbled on, the escort squirmed, pressing his half hard cock on the other man's hard abs.

Alex's body was awhirl with sensation but in the back of his mind, he wanted this more often. The sense of closeness he rarely felt. Part of him scoffed at the notion that he could find companionship in the arms of a paid date. Another part of himself could put up with that cold, hard fact when he was touching someone as delicious as the one in his arms. He was very grateful that the flicking of Foxy's tongue over his nipple distracted him from such thoughts.

He looked down at the man licking his skin and realized instantly it was only a desperate need to be with the right person that made him think even for a second that this escort was that person. He shook his head, laughing at himself inside. How foolish does a rich man have to be? Money could never buy him love, only pleasure. He would just have to live with that for the time being. Such thoughts were infinitely better than thinking about his upcoming engagement to Miss Warren's granddaughter which was definitely a hindrance, so he leaned back, letting the professional do his job with his most fabulous tongue.

Foxy wondered, as he went down on Alex, what he could do to ensure that this man would become a regular. He was certain the perks from this man would be more than he ever received before. Without a doubt, the man's sexy body was its own reward, but Foxy was way too smart to let himself be distracted by such things. He was here for a job and that was what he was going to do. He was well paid for how well he did that job and usually had return customers.  

Before he could really get into it, Alex pulled him off of him.

"No…."

Foxy looked puzzled then licked his softly swollen lips, taking in the flavor of the man.

"I don't want you to feel obligated to do that for me, Foxy, unless you really want to. Then I think you should put a condom on me."

"Oh, sure…" Foxy rose from the water, going to get a condom, but then Alex's arms wrapped around him and his tongue began to play with Foxy's navel. The escort's eyes closed, enjoying the sensuous feel of the man lapping at him. After a short moment, he cleared his throat.

"Wouldn’t you rather I do that for you?"

The man continued for a moment longer then whispered against his wet skin, "No."

The vibration sent a shiver down his spine and Foxy felt weak in the knees. "I need to…" he murmured then sat back down, straddling the man's lap once more.

Alex immediately began to suckle on a pulse point in the escort's long neck. Foxy had to admire the man's tenacity. He was not deterred at all by the change of the terrain. The man was definitely oral, no doubt about it. When the man's teeth and tongue reached a nipple, Foxy gasped aloud. He felt like he would be eaten alive. He pondered that for just a second and realized it wasn’t as bad as he thought at first.

Foxy realized that, as Alex was pushing his upper body back, the other man's cock was fitting snuggly between his open legs while Foxy's own cock was rubbing deliciously over the man's hard abs. 'Ok, this could work,' thought the escort as Alex began to thrust his hips just right.

Alex loved the feel of those sexy legs wrapped about him as he tasted Foxy's skin and rubbed his cock against the squirming groove between the escort's balls and his backside. 'What was the name of that bit of skin?' Alex wondered in the back of his mind; concentrating on keeping the not so small man in his lap so the wonderful contact remained. 'Perineum,' he remembered suddenly, then almost giggled aloud. It was a good thing his mouth was full of Foxy skin…but that thought definitely broke his control and he giggled aloud.

The escort looked askance at the giggling millionaire and reminded himself, 'Rich men are NOT crazy just eccentric.'

He squeezed his eyes closed just as a wave of pleasure crashed through him and spasmed atop the man, his hips jerking wildly.

Alex watched Foxy cum in awe. The escort's clenched face was blotched and sweaty but he looked simply spectacular to the businessman. He held the long body against him as Foxy recovered and when his eyes met those hazel beauties, they kissed.

Foxy felt the evidence that the businessman was still sporting and he wiggled, but Alex took Foxy's hand and pressed it to his flesh. The escort immediately began to jerk him off expertly, but Alex slowed his hand, keeping control over the rhythm. Their eyes remained on each others as they both slowly sent Alex over the edge. Foxy watched wide-eyed as the man came, trying to maintain eye contact as he did so. Those beautiful green eyes rolled up inside his head and Alex gasped before shutting his eyes.

The man was drop dead gorgeous. Foxy would be a fool to let this man slip through his fingers. Rich, gorgeous and considerate.  Anyone's fantasy come true. He would just have to be extra good to the living fantasy.

Alex pressed the long lean body against his and sighed. He could easily get used to having this man in his arms. He wanted to ask Foxy if he was attached, but he felt awkward. He didn’t want to infringe on the escort's privacy. For all Alex knew Foxy could be married with 3 kids and a dog. He snorted at the sudden image of Judy Tenuta snapping, "It could happen."

When Alex woke the next day, he smiled widely, thrilled that for the first time in a very long time he woke feeling so relaxed and happy. He reached over to touch the source of his happiness then remembered that Foxy said he couldn’t stay all night but he did remain in Alex's arms until he fell asleep.

Alex let his head fall back on the pillow. Foxy was too delicious to let go. He grabbed the phone and immediately dialed Steve's number.

"Yah," came the sleepy voice on the other line.

"Steve! You must tell me about Foxy…."

"Alex? You had a good time with Foxy?"

"Yes, I did. I must see him again. When is he available?"

"Uh, I'm not sure right now, Alex. I'm at home. It's 8:30 in the morning."

"Oh, uh, could you at least tell me about him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is he attached? What does he do in his spare time?"

"Alex, you know I can't give information like that about one of my escorts. I lead a discreet professional service. You know that."

Alex sighed. Yes, he knew how discreet Steve was. There was a tip going around that a rival for a business had kinky sex with several barely adult girls through Steve's escort service. While Alex was dating him, he had asked Steve to tell him if it was true. Steve had refused.

"I know." Alex sighed. "I just want to make sure he will be available this weekend. There is an important event that I would like him to attend with me."

Steve didn’t reply at first. Then he said, "Ok, Alex. I will find out if he's free then and get back with you."

"Thanks, Steve."

They hung up and Alex felt that he had revealed too much about his desire for the escort. Steve could probably tell he was a bit too interested in Foxy. He shrugged and went to make breakfast for himself.

*****

Marita called Alex on his cell phone later that day after a few meetings with potential clients and heads of industry. He'd daydreamed taking a trip to Tahiti like he used to take with Brad. Bringing another lover would help erase the memory of Brad from that beautiful place. Foxy would be the perfect person to take there. His mind on that beautiful man in a Speedo all golden from the sun was interrupted.

"Alex, we should meet to strategize this engagement. Knowing Miss Warren, if we don’t act soon, she will be handling all the arrangements herself."

Alex sighed. The woman was beautiful and he could do much worse in a future bride, no matter how much a sham it would be.

"I'm free this afternoon, Marita. Where should I meet you?"

"Miss Warren's limo shall pick you up, Alex. She demanded to at least be involved that much."

Alex groaned. "Damn, Marita, did you have to tell her?"

"She was the one who insisted on the meeting, Alex. Believe me, Monica and I were a little upset at her interrupting our affairs with her schemes."

"I'll be ready at 1pm."

"Clara, my driver, will be there promptly."

They hung up and Alex wondered if he really thought marriage was a good idea just for a business deal, even if it meant screwing Saunders out of the deal. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to fuck that asshole against a wall. 'The fucker probably would enjoy it,' he growled to himself.

He made some calls and prepared for his date with Marita. He wondered briefly if her lover would be there as well. For some odd reason his cock twitched at the idea of two women together and he snorted. Little Alex had a mind of its own when it came to sex sometimes.
'Down boy,' he thought to himself. 'You need your rest for our plans with Foxy this weekend.' His cock seemed to wag its tail in utter agreement at that thought.


*****

Foxy answered the phone, just having finished his lunch before going out to see his friends at their headquarters. They were a paranoid bunch, but Foxy always had the hots for Byers, though sadly, the man was straight as a pin.

"Hello?"

"Foxy, how are you?"

"Uh oh, what's it this time? Frank wants me to wear a diaper again?"

"No, nothing like that, Foxy. I just wanted to ask you if you're free this weekend—the whole weekend."

"You taking me somewhere, Steve? How sweet of you!"

Steve knew Foxy was just pulling his leg, though in many ways he wished he *was* taking the sexy escort he'd known and worked with for three years. Foxy was sex on two long legs and he would love if the escort would fall for him, but he was too much a realist to think the jaded man would ever love him. Foxy was very independent and had balked at any signs of attentiveness on Steve's part.

"I wish I was, Foxy. Though, Mr. Krycek would love your company this weekend. He wants to show you off at an important function. I told him I'd find out if you were free. Are you?"

"Hmm, should I stay at home and wax my chest or spend the weekend with a rich hottie? Duh, the hottie wins every time, Steve."

"Great. Mr. Krycek is a good friend of mine, Foxy. I know he treats the escorts he dates well. I'll call later with any details, ok? I hope you have fun, Foxy."

"Thanks, Steve!" Foxy kissed the phone a few times then hung up.

Foxy knew Steve was attracted to him, but wasn't about to fall for his boss no matter how many times it was done in the movies. It was way too tacky, even for him.

Tomorrow he'd have a 'date' with his doctor. The man knew how to check for his prostate all too well. He grinned at that thought and wondered if his doctor would recommend the high colonic again. The man was obsessed with Foxy's colon. If he wasn’t so damned cute, Foxy would've changed doctors long ago.

*****

Alex saw the white limo with a large woman in the front seat. He knew it had to be Marita's driver. Clara nodded her head at him when he moved closer then got out and opened the door for him. She was easily his height and had shoulders that rivaled his own. Alex smiled, wondering if Marita had dated her first like he had his driver. For all her bulk, she was graceful in her movements. He wondered if she was a gymnast.

He opened up his laptop and worked a bit to pass the time.

"Here we are, sir." The woman's voice was a deep sexy mezzo soprano that resonated in him. If Clara were a man….

The mansion they'd driven to was amazing. He now understood why she would allow her grandmother to decide her future. Marita had to be used to such luxury that not having it would probably be anathema to her.

The door was opened just as he stepped up to it. The butler was there to show him to a sitting room where the early evening sun filtered through a large bay window. A large Persian cat lay on a pillow in the window, sleeping soundly. Marita stood as he entered the room and shook his hand.

"Good to see you again, Alex. Please sit down."

Her bright blue eyes were serious as they sat down opposite each other. She sighed and stated, "Well, Miss Warren strikes again. She cannot abide not being a part of everything we do, Alex. I swear she'd plan when we have sex if she could."

Alex shuddered. "What?"

"Don't worry. I have no intentions of raping you, which is basically what she described to me when I reminded her you were gay."

Alex didn’t know what to say. "Uh, thanks, I guess."

"She is getting older and wants to see her favorite granddaughter happily married with children before she dies. I don’t know how I became so lucky to be her favorite granddaughter. I think she's just upset that I've stubbornly remained with my female lover since I graduated."

Alex laughed nervously. "Aren't you her only granddaughter?"

Marita sighed. "Yes. Though her grandson, Eli, wants to have a sex change operation, she chose me."

Alex felt at a loss. "She wants us to have sex?"

"She said that no one should marry unless the partners are intimate before the wedding. Personally, I think she's just trying to force her control over us. She thinks if we have sex, we will automatically want each other and never look at same sex lovers again. But, more than likely, it doesn’t really matter as long as she controls things."

Alex shook his head, wondering if his desire to be controlled by Miss Warren outweighed his desire to beat his rival.

She saw his pensive look and smiled reassuringly. "Don’t worry. I have no intention of having sex with you. Monica would be highly upset if she knew I had sex with any man. She's rather possessive."

He hoped he didn’t show too visibly his relief at that comment. She reached over to where a small cigarette case lay on the small coffee table between them.

"Do you mind? Miss Warren hates that I smoke and blames Monica for it. I think this is partly why she decided that my life was hers to control. She felt I was unable to pick the perfect mate for myself, so she decided she could do a better job."

Alex shook his head. "No, feel free."

Marita smiled softly then retrieved a long cigarette from its silver case and lit it with the gold lighter that sat beside it. Two Ms intimately entwined graced the sides of both items. She inhaled deeply then blew the smoke out. Alex was curious as to the scent of the cigarette. It was herbal.

She winked at Alex.

"These are healthier for you than tobacco cigarettes. I have tried to get Monica out of the habit by using these. The only concession she will make is with marijuana. These are very mild and hardly give you a buzz."

She saw the look on his face then passed it to him. "It's not really the leaves but the paper used to wrap the cigarette that's the most carcinogenic. These aren't made with paper at all."

He puffed a bit on it and, though the taste was unusual, it was pleasant and didn’t irritate his throat as much as a regular cigarette. He passed it back to her.

"You have to be careful with these. They can give you a headache if you aren’t used to them."

They smoked for a bit then started giggling.

"Can you imagine my grandmother expecting us to have children? I don’t know—I swear I think she wants us to fuck in front of her as proof!"

They laughed at that. And he smiled broadly. "Hey, I wouldn’t have minded the boy who was with her…."

"Do you know that's Thomas, her grandnephew? The poor boy has to be paraded around like he's her boy toy."

Alex snorted. "The poor boy. Send him to me; I wouldn’t mind him being my boy toy."

Marita shook her head. "Uh uh, Alex. He is straight  and I'll not have you corrupting my cousin no matter how distantly." She began to giggle at that.

"I bet he would prefer me to his great aunt."

She giggled again. "Anyone would be preferable to my grandmother!"

He laughed at that in agreement.

"Hey, I think I'd have a good chance at changing your cousin's mind…."

She looked shrewdly at Alex and finally nodded, conceding that point.

"You probably could. Probably even convince a lesbian to go over to the dark side." She snickered.

"Really?"

She smiled at him so prettily he couldn’t stop himself; he moved closer and kissed her lips softly at first then more passionately.

The clearing of someone's throat didn’t stop them then a loud, "Hey, what is this?" made them pull away in consternation. A beautiful dark haired woman, as dark as Marita was light, stood with her hands on her hips. Alex immediately decided the woman was Monica, looking at them sternly. Alex's face flushed darkly and Marita's face reddened bright as an apple.

"I—Monica, it isn’t what you think. I gave him some of the cigarette and…."

"Marita that's an innocent herbal cigarette, not a bit of marijuana is in it!"

Marita's eyes widened then she turned to Alex who looked just as surprised at her then they both burst out laughing.

Monica still had her hands on her hips when they stopped momentarily then started again when she was about to speak. She looked on at them in consternation. They finally stopped their giggle fit and Marita rose and kissed her lover on the cheek.

"Monica, this is Alex Krycek. He has agreed to marry me for the business."

Monica still didn’t look happy but she moved to reach her hand out to him. He rose and took her hand and kissed the back of it. She didn’t look impressed at all.

"Are you finished with Marita? Can I have her back now?"

Alex nodded. "Of course, she's all yours. I – I'm in love with someone else. A man…."

Monica's brows rose and she smiled. "Glad to hear it."

"Would you like to stay for dinner, Alex? Or do you have plans?"

"Uh, actually, I don’t have a plan for this evening."

"Wonderful, then I'll tell the cook to add another guest for tonight."

Monica gave a stern look of warning to Alex, but she didn’t say a word. The dinner was pleasant enough but Alex could feel the glares from Monica. When he left, he was glad to be out from under the evil eye of Marita's lover.

*****

The next day Alex received a phone call from Steve confirming the arrival of Foxy at his place at 6pm on Friday night. He wondered if the slight deception he'd given Steve would come back to haunt him. After a moment's fret, he shrugged his shoulders and thought as long as Steve was paid, he shouldn’t complain.

He made sure that all of his business transactions were taken care of well in advance of Friday evening. He also made sure that Marita wouldn’t call him during the upcoming weekend. He wanted to make it extra special for Fox and himself.

Finally, when the evening arrived, he rushed about trying to ensure all was just right. He was so busy; he almost didn’t hear the doorbell buzzing. He rushed to get the door and nearly fell flat on his face. He wondered only momentarily if he weren’t acting a little over zealous just for an escort, but he shoved that firmly down as trivial, feeling the thought had absolutely nothing to do with the evening.

He calmed himself then took two breaths before opening the door. Foxy stood in a t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked so amazingly sexy; Alex was completely mesmerized.

"I'm sorry I didn’t wear anything more appropriate but I wanted to make sure I had the right attire before the events planned for the weekend."

Alex shook his head, hoping to reassure Foxy. "You are perfect. I actually have a confession to make. I didn’t really want to go to the boring party after all. I felt this weekend would just be for us. No party, no boring conversation, no evil grandmother-in-law-to-be underfoot…."

Foxy wondered about the change of plans internally while saying out loud, "Oh wow. I get you all to myself?"

Alex grinned at that and pulled Foxy into his arms and kissed him softly.

"I missed you…" he said wistfully, then regretted it when he saw the curious look in Foxy's eyes.

"Come on, I have a wonderful table waiting for us."

Foxy let Alex lead him into the dining area by the hand.

The table was set romantically and the lighting was subdued. Foxy knew something wasn't right, but never let on. It wasn't new for a client to fall for him before. The food was spectacularly prepared by a local chef that Alex had paid handsomely for this evening. As they ate, he looked under his lashes at the millionaire, flirting with him as he'd done many times before with other clients.

Alex was turned on by the demure way Foxy was flirting with him. It just made him want to throw the escort on the table and take him right there. He held himself back, wanting to savor the beauty that was Foxy. The name was probably a fake, but it suited the long-nosed, pouty-lipped man.

Alex wondered if now would be a good time to ask Foxy about his life outside of the business. He pondered for a moment then asked, "Foxy, could you tell me a little about yourself? Why you're in the escort business?"

Foxy rolled his eyes. Typical question. Usually he got it on the first date unless the man was more interested in getting his knob polished than anything. Foxy thought Alex was that kind of guy until he started looking at him in more than just a lusty glint. The obsessive ones were far more frightening.

"Sure, uh, I started hustling in college to make a few bucks. I didn’t have a pimp but it was ok, I did it mostly in the dorms and with the professors. Later, I met a man who took me to a party where I met Steve. He was very nice and promised me an opportunity for more money, better clients and less chance of being picked up by the wrong sort or the cops.  I was reluctant at first since I'd only intended it to be a short temporary solution to my money problems, but then I decided to give Steve a chance. Have been working with Steve since."

Foxy decided he could tell the truth to Alex since the man was Steve's friend. He only hoped that would satisfy the man's curiosity but clearly the interested glint in Alex's green eyes showed a desire for more.

"Well, it's kinda boring. You wanna know why I work as an escort rather than have a regular steady job?"

Alex nodded, a slight smile gracing his handsome features.

Foxy shrugged and said, "Well, it earns me more money faster than in any other job out there. Especially in the number of hours put in…."

"What do you do with your spare time?" Alex asked, putting his hand on his chin to study the beautiful man sitting at his table.

Foxy blushed then felt silly for doing so. "I work with a group—the Lone Gunmen. I don’t think you'd have heard of them…."

Alex shook his head. "No, never heard of them."

"Well, they are an independent monitor of government corruption and cover-ups. It has some very rich supporters out there."

 "Hmm. Interesting. I think I'd love to find out more about them…but later, right now I'd love to eat dessert off your body."

Foxy grinned. "And what is for dessert?" pretending he didn’t know he was the definite prize.

"Chocolate mousse."

"Mm, can I have some first?"

Alex grinned and motioned for a servant waiting for his order.  The servant brought two dishes from the kitchen and set them down one at a time in front of Alex and then Foxy.

"You may go, Jerry. Thanks for your help tonight."

The young man smiled then nodded. He left quickly and Alex turned back to watch Foxy take a bite of the sweet dessert. Alex rose and moved over to the other man and bent to kiss those lips with the taste of the mousse on his lips.

"Mmm, Foxy mousse…." Alex murmured against the escort's lips.

Foxy licked his lips and smiled. "That tickles."

Alex groaned and kissed the other man once more, thrusting his tongue into the willing mouth. Foxy moaned this time, giving his date the signal he was willing for much more. Alex pulled away reluctantly and took the sexy man by the hand.

Alex grabbed the mousse as he led Foxy into the bedroom, a goofy grin on his face. He kissed those sweet lips once more before setting the dessert down beside the bed. He then began to slowly undress Foxy, savoring every inch of the man's body as it was revealed. He began to lick and nuzzle the lightly haired flesh as his fingers pulled the t-shirt from the jeans.

Foxy lay back and let Alex take over. He was thoroughly nude and unselfconscious on the bed when he realized the other man was decidedly oral. Foxy gasped as daubs of the chilly mousse was applied to his flesh. Goose bumps covered his skin but then a warm mouth bent and sucked and licked the chocolate covered flesh clean. When Alex's teeth grazed Foxy's taut nipples, he groaned as a very warm jolt went straight to his groin.

As the mousse slowly liquefied, Alex poured some over Foxy's belly, letting it pool into his indented navel. Foxy clutched the sheets as that talented tongue lapped down his chest and belly to the indention where he stuck his tongue into the melting chocolate and whipped cream, causing trails of it to leak over the sides of his stomach.

He giggled as Alex's tongue chased after the runaway mousse, trying to keep it from splashing onto his expensive silk sheets. Foxy gasped as Alex spilled some on his semi erect cock.

"Aw, the poor thing! Let me warm it up for you…" And without further ado, Alex's very warm, wet mouth covered Foxy's slowly shrinking cock.

In no time, the escort was moaning his enjoyment and the evidence lengthened and pulsed inside Alex's mouth. Foxy lay back and let Alex lick and suck and bob up and down, closing his eyes and enjoying the wonderful sensations then he cried out, "Stop!," when he realized Alex was tasting him.

Alex moved his mouth from the escort's delicious cock and lifted his brows. Foxy blushed and that alone completely made him forget any upset he had over Foxy trying to control the situation. He bent and licked the head once more, causing the beautiful flushed faced man to gasp.

"Oh, god…I'm clean, Alex. It's been over a year since I was given a clean bill of health after contracting an STD. I promise. But I think you should…."

"Steve has told me how careful you are…but damn I wanted to taste you and I don’t regret it one bit."

He kissed Foxy's belly up to the very perky nipples and sucked and nipped at them until the man beneath him was gasping. Alex desperately wanted to tell the escort something, but he felt it way too soon. He would have to tell him though before the weekend was over. The very thought of facing marriage even one of convenience without knowing this man would be with him all the way was not a prospect he wanted to think about. He would just have to convince this beautiful man that he belonged by his side and no one else's.

He moved up to taste those beautiful lips once more before pulling back and giving the chocolate to Foxy.

"Would you…?"

Foxy grinned and grabbed the dish while Alex undressed and settled down on the bed, lifting up his arms to give the escort complete access.

Foxy looked down at that body splayed out for him. He was amazed. The man had everything-looks, money, a bod that was gorgeous. If he weren’t working, he would be seriously jonesing for such a man. This was definitely an easier trick than some of his others but when he went home he felt like shit. He couldn’t deny it. That was one of the downsides of having a date that he wanted to see outside of work. He knew it was pure fantasy and, lucky for him, he could separate fantasy from reality very well. Despite what his best friend, Dana, felt about his love life. Dana sometimes read him all too well and knew instantly when he was trying to keep his distance from a date so he wouldn’t make a mistake. He once made the mistake of falling in love with one of his customers and the fact the man stopped seeing him just after a few short weeks hit him hard. He ensured he'd never make that mistake again.

He poured the very liquid chocolate over the gorgeous chest of Alex's then bent and began to lick it clean, enjoying the sweet mixed with the sweat of the other man's body. He lost himself in the act of the erotic scene and pushed down any regrets and past experiences. Alex was a good man, as far as Foxy could tell, and he wanted to give the man his money's worth.

Foxy followed the same path Alex did with his tongue, leading up to the man's navel and sucked and licked the man clean.

Alex's hands ran through Foxy's thick hair, loving the dual sensations. He knew that Foxy was holding back from him. He knew that beautiful man had much more potential, if only he could open up and let his true feelings show. Just before he was about to come to a decision on that, Foxy sucked his cock into his mouth in one fell swoop. Alex clenched his fists in Foxy's hair but removed them when he heard the man yelp around his cock.

"Sorry," he murmured then let his head fall back to savor the delicious feeling of that beautiful mouth working on him.

Then it was his turn to tell that delicious mouth to stop and he pulled the man up to him to kiss those sex swollen lips. He moved back to breathe and to whisper, "I want you to top me, Foxy."

He looked into those large sexy eyes that widened for a moment then the escort nodded. "I think I can handle that, Alex."

Alex grinned. "I'm sure you're the man for the job."

Foxy rarely topped his dates, but it did happen occasionally, even Walter'd let him top him once or twice.

Foxy moved away from the bed to let Alex turn around, grabbing a condom and lube from a bowl on top of the bedside table. He laid the items on the bed then straddled the man's bubble butt then began to massage the muscular back of the man on the bed.

Alex was in heaven. Those long beautiful fingers were working his muscles so well, and he was so content, he didn’t care at all that he was purring like a cat.

Foxy snickered good-naturedly and bent to kiss the lovely neck exposed for him. He rubbed his groin into the lovely groove between those cushy cheeks and did some purring himself.

"Mmm, I think I'm going to enjoy this so much, Alex. Maybe I should be paying you…."

Alex just laughed lazily and murmured, "The massage alone would cover anything you did to me."

Foxy bent and suckled Alex's earlobe. The sounds emanating from the beautiful man beneath him was quite reward enough. He whispered, "I'm going to fuck this sexy ass hard and fast…would you like that?"

Alex groaned his agreement and Foxy moved to grab a pillow and touched the man's side, signaling the man to lift his hips so he could slide it under him. Then he took a condom, opened it, and slicked himself. When his fingers slick with lube prepared the other man, Foxy could tell it had been a long time since Alex had been penetrated. He went very slowly and easily, paying close attention to Alex's breathing and movements. He bent again and nibbled on Alex's back who gasped in surprise then enjoyment.

"Damn, what a mighty fine ass you have, Alex, if you don’t mind me saying."

Alex smiled and said, "The better to fuck you with, my sweet Foxy."

Foxy snickered and agreed wholeheartedly. Moments like these were the ones Foxy enjoyed the most. Silly, fun, quiet moments when he wasn’t fully playing the role of sexy slut or willing whore. They happened few and far between and usually with the more frequent, steady customers that Foxy had over the years. Though playing the reluctant virgin for Walter was funny, he had to admit.

When his fingers slid across Alex's prostate, the man cried out and gasped, "Now, Foxy, I want you, please."

Foxy pulled away, watching as Alex spread himself, then eased his gloved cock inside the loosened anus. The other man tensed for a moment. Foxy waited patiently until Alex relaxed a bit then he thrust inside fast, getting past the tight ring of muscles. He paused to hold back immediate release from that tight channel gripping his cock so deliciously.  

"You ok?" he managed to ask.

Alex croaked, "Yeah."

Foxy took that as a signal to continue. He lifted himself a bit with his forearms that had slid onto the mattress and began to thrust in an awkward then increasingly more steady rhythm.

Alex kept his eyes closed, so glad it was Foxy who had taken him after not having been topped since the last time Brad had topped him. He knew he would regret it for a while tomorrow, but now he was enjoying what he'd missed. The sense of connection, the closeness and the scary yet strange feeling of contentment in giving control over to someone else.

Alex was drifting into a peaceful semi doze when Foxy scraped his cock across Alex's prostate. Alex cried out in pleasure then came, clenching and milking Foxy's own release out of him.

Foxy collapsed in a heap atop the slightly larger man and lay senseless for a moment before dragging himself off the other man.

Alex winced at the loud popping sound when Foxy removed his cock from him, but he couldn’t complain. The throbbing only gilded the pleasure for him.

Foxy bent and kissed his ass and Alex snickered. "The better to fuck you, too, Alex."

Alex pulled Foxy up to him and kissed those passion bruised lips then they curled up together and slept.

*****

Foxy woke up in the middle of the night. He needed to go to the bathroom but he couldn't. Alex's arms were still wrapped about him possessively. Foxy didn't think he should disturb the rich man's sleep. He studied Alex's features, seeing how sleep made him appear like a child. He was so beautiful that Foxy's heart clenched. The escort sighed to himself wistfully, wondering how someone could be so rich, so beautiful and so young and not be corrupted by power and position. Though he didn't know Alex well, he could tell by the way he talked, held himself and treated others. The man would one day make someone very happy. Foxy wondered briefly if the man had someone in his life. He hoped it wasn't just Marita. He berated himself for even thinking such things. Alex was a special man, he deserved the best, but Foxy knew it was none of his business. He frowned, hating when he started having feelings for one of his customers. He knew better.

Alex stirred, as if feeling Foxy watching him. His little nose twitched. It was so adorable; Foxy had to stop himself from chuckling. Then those long lashes fluttered and he blinked. Foxy desperately wanted to lick those long lashes.

Alex sighed, squeezing Foxy tightly before blinking awake.

The green eyes finally focused on the man in his arms and he smiled brightly. Foxy couldn't stop from returning that smile.

"You are so beautiful," murmured Alex. Foxy blushed furiously.

"You haven't seen yourself sleeping."

Alex shook his head and grinned. "No, not lately."

"Not to sound inane, but you look like an angel."

Alex snorted. "Surely my wings are a bit tarnished."

"Not from where I sit."

"Hmm...I guess that's good."

He then kissed those tempting lips just a few inches from his own. Alex's right hand ran down the length of Foxy's back, and then cupped the ass cheek that fit so wonderfully in his palm. Foxy purred then said, "That feels so wonderful, but I need to use the restroom…."

Alex chuckled then watched as Foxy squirmed out of his arms then rushed to the bathroom.

When Foxy returned, Alex smiled and held out his arms. Foxy snuggled up between them, smiling as he rubbed their chests together. Alex's mouth claimed the escort's and his tongue slipped inside to play for a moment. When they pulled apart, the green-eyed man murmured, "I want you."

Foxy turned to lie on his stomach, but Alex shook his head. "On your side."

Foxy lay on his side, his back to Alex. He lifted his right leg to give the other man access to him.

Alex looked at those long lines of the other man's back and legs. He had to stop and just look at the other man. Just the sight was almost painful to him. If only…He distracted himself by moving closer to Foxy then he kissed the long sexy neck, nibbling on the jaw line then moving back to suckle the ear lobe. He wrapped his arm around the long waist in front of him.

Foxy forced himself to stay limp and not rigid as he desperately wanted to be. He hated this. It was so intimate, as if they were lovers. It wasn’t right. But it wasn’t as if he hadn’t been in a situation like this before, he just never desperately wanted to become the other man's lover before.

Alex sensed that Foxy was uncomfortable with this position, so he massaged the smooth, sparsely haired chest with his right hand as he licked down the long neck that was conveniently in perfect alignment with his mouth. Foxy relaxed and Alex murmured, "I love the way you feel against me."

Foxy felt the warm breath and the comforting arm wrapped about him. His eyes closed and he slipped into a fantasy of his lover waking up one lazy Sunday morning to take him from behind after an all night session just a few hours previously.

The coolness of the room sent a shiver down his spine and Alex's warm mouth kissed his shoulder and said, "Time for me to warm you up."

Alex's hand played in the sparse hairs on Foxy's chest, pulling on a few hairs just surrounding a flat nipple. He ran his thumb across the closest one and felt it harden against the whorl of his skin. He then strummed it with his fingernail and felt more than heard Foxy sigh. He nibbled on the curve of that long back as his hand went lower, caressing the hairs down to the slight indention of the other man's navel then further to tease just above his crotch, playing in the curls.

Foxy whimpered when Alex continued to lave and nibble on his back, fingers still playing just out of reach where the escort wanted them, easily teasing the living fuck out of him.

"I will get there soon enough, my sweet fox."

Foxy shivered at that low, sexy voice that was like melted honey dripping on his libido.

Alex snickered at the effect he was having on the beautiful man in his arms- well, one arm and one leg draped over the other man's long ones. He ran his leg up and down one slightly haired one and Foxy giggled.

"We're going to start a fire."

Alex breathed softly into Foxy's ear, "I'm sure we are."

Foxy gasped then thrust his ass back against the flesh that was poking him.

Alex groaned and grabbed the lube to prepare the presented ass. Soon he was gloved, slicked up and pressing his cock against the other man's backside.

"Please," begged Foxy so prettily, that Alex groaned then slid slowly into the one he loved. He knew he would have to tell the other man his true feelings. He couldn’t hide it for long or he would burst. He bit his lip to not burst then and there as he stilled and Foxy whined.

"Sorry, baby, just so good to feel you wrapped around me," he managed to moan out.

Then, after breathing deeply, he took hold of Foxy's hip and thrust. Foxy turned his face and kissed Alex as he held still, enjoying the closeness. He shoved his ass back, showing the millionaire how much he wanted him to continue.

Alex slowly established a rhythm, wanting to savor their being connected for a long time. His mouth trailed down, licking and nibbling, until he reached the juncture of neck and shoulder and nuzzled.  Foxy was moaning his pleasure, forgetting completely that he was being paid for a fuck. He daydreamed that he was being made love to by his long time boyfriend.

Alex took Foxy's hand and wrapped them around the other man's cock, slowly jerking him off in the same rhythm that he slid into the escort. He lost himself in the pure heat of thrusting, his eyes heavy lidded as he sucked on a bit of the skin just within his mouth. In moments, Foxy gasped as he came, sending Alex over the edge as well.

They lay slumped against each other, their bodies still humming pleasantly. When the chill of the air woke him, Alex pulled the blanket over them and held onto the sexy man in his bed, still buried inside him.

He rose after a short doze and slipped out, holding the condom until he could dispose of it. He looked at the still dazed body in the bed and smiled, then went to clean himself. When he returned, he brought with him a tray and a wet cloth.

Foxy's eyes perked up at seeing the tray but let Alex clean him up before taking the tray and devouring just about all the food.

Alex smiled down at him as he watched the other man eat. Then bent and kissed Foxy's belly.

"I'm going to have to remember to keep you well fed when you are here."

Foxy returned the smile then asked, "Aren't you eating?"

"I had a power shake."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Alex grinned. "Need to keep my energy up for what I have planned for today."

Foxy's smiled widened and he demurely put his eyes down to his plate then looked up through his lashes.

"Whatever do you mean by that, Alex, sir?"

Alex's heart clenched but he breathed, "I am going to do all sorts of things to you, Foxy."

Foxy shivered at that tone and set aside the tray and knee walked over to Alex who pulled him into his arms and kissed those inviting lips passionately.

Alex let Foxy squirm away to go to the bathroom. When Foxy returned, still nude, Alex took Foxy by the hand and led him to a separate room he hadn’t noticed before. At first glance it looked like a small gym or workout room, but then Foxy realized there were certain things that didn’t quite fit in a gym. Like the large cross. Foxy's eyes widened.

"Are you frightened, Foxy? I would never do anything to you to frighten you."

The reassuring tone and the sexy voice convinced Foxy not to be so frightened and he visibly relaxed.

"I normally work out in here but sometimes, on rare occasions, I like to play in here."

Foxy nearly shivered but didn’t want the other man to get the wrong idea.

Alex could sense more apprehension in the other man so he wrapped his arms around Foxy and whispered, "I would never hurt you. Only please you, I promise."

Foxy asked, using his professionalism to hide behind, "Do you…" He cleared his throat and tried again. "Do you have a fantasy you would like to act out?'

"You are my fantasy, Foxy." He bit his lip; glad the other man was facing away from him. He definitely didn’t want to upset the lovely man in his arms too soon. He reassured himself that there was still plenty of time to reveal his true feelings.

"But, there is a specific thing that I would love to try. If that is all right with you?"

Foxy hesitated only momentarily before saying, "Sure, Alex."

At first Foxy thought he was going to be taken to the large wooden cross but instead he took him over to where a curved-in self-locking hook was hanging from the ceiling. His foot touched something and looked down and noticed he nearly stepped on leather cuffs attached to metal clamps on the floor.

Alex left Foxy momentarily and pulled open a panel in the wall and took some long strips of leather from a box then closed the panel. He returned to Foxy and whispered, "These are butter soft, I promise, and will not hurt or chafe your skin."

He wrapped one around one of Foxy's wrists and tied it securely, then did the same to the other wrist with the other leather strip.

"Lift your arms, please."

Foxy lifted his arms above his head and Alex took the strips of leather and tied them securely to the hook. Foxy shivered a bit but not from a chill but from what Alex would be doing with him. The room wasn’t as air conditioned as the rest of the condo. Alex then bent and attached one leather cuff around one ankle then did the same to the other.

"Are you comfortable, Foxy?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"Yes, Alex."

Alex smiled at that then moved closer to press his cheek to the other man's. "It shall be so good, I promise." He then moved back to grin at the man then kissed Foxy's long nose.

Foxy's eyes widened at such an intimate gesture but then grinned back. Alex ran a comforting hand down Foxy's sides and belly then pulled away to say, "There is just one more thing I would like to do to prepare you, my dearest Fox."

Foxy gulped at the use of his name. It wasn’t the way he liked it to be said since it reminded it too much of his childhood when his parents would yell it at him when they were angry. Alex said the name so lovingly that Foxy never mentioned it to him. Alex returned with a thick piece of black cloth.

"I will blindfold you, Foxy. I want to tell you beforehand to not frighten you."

Foxy nodded, not thinking he could be afraid of a bit of black cloth. Alex put the thickest part over Foxy's eyes who suddenly realized why Alex said those words. He still felt a sudden bit of panic as his eyes were completely covered. Then Alex tied the cloth at the back of his head. He bit back a whimper.

"Sh, my sweet Fox. All will be so good, I promise." Alex's warm hands ran up and down his sides, belly and chest in light comforting touches not meant to arouse. He kept doing it until he saw Foxy relax then whispered, "Take a deep breath, my Fox."

Foxy did so then did it again when Alex repeated the request.

It wasn’t that Foxy had never been bound before by another client, he just had never been in a bondage situation away from the bedroom. And never standing up. The blindfold also was something new for him.

Alex moved away momentarily and looked at the stretched arms and pulled apart legs of Foxy. The man was a work of art and was quite breathtaking. He moved back and ran a soothing hand down Foxy's back causing those long limbs to visibly relax. Alex's caresses became stronger and then slightly more arousing as he moved closer, just barely touching his body to Foxy's. The almost touch was more arousing than if Alex had rubbed his whole body against the other man's.

Foxy shivered when he felt the warm breath of Alex's caress his neck while the strong hands moved around to his chest and belly. Foxy breathed in contentment after a moment, feeling as if he was being comfortingly held in the arms of a lover. Alex caressed through the soft hairs on Foxy's chest and down to his belly. When Alex's fingers returned continuously to his nipples, Foxy shivered in excitement that rushed down to his suddenly interested cock. Then Alex softly pinched the nipples and soothed them with a caress. He did this several times until Foxy was panting. He caressed down the smooth abs to just above the pubic hairs at Foxy's groin.

Foxy wanted to scream at the man to touch his now nearly aching cock, but the man seemed content to just caress the hairs just above the one place he wanted those hands to touch.

Then Alex chose that moment to nibble on an ear and Foxy moaned. The duel sensations of that caressing touch and the nibbling wetness enveloped his whole body. Foxy began to tremble. The muscles in his arms and legs were like wet noodles. He felt a wetness touch his hip and he knew it was Alex's leaking cock. He wanted to feel that cock on him but then Alex moved away. Foxy whimpered when he could tell Alex had moved far but was reassured when he heard Alex open the panel again. Foxy bit his lip in apprehension, wondering what Alex would use on him now.

He sensed Alex return near him then he felt a very soft tickle down his chest and abdomen. He smiled. "That tickles."

Alex's lips touched his and then he felt the soft tickling thing run down his chest and abdomen, this time brushing over his navel. Foxy giggled. He couldn’t help it. Alex then moved around to his back and ran the thing up and down his back and rear. This time the sensation was very arousing and Foxy quivered in excitement, wondering what it was.

When Alex returned to the front and caressed the thing over Foxy's nipples, Foxy gasped and sweat began to form at his forehead and his upper lip. And as Alex ran the thing over Foxy's now sensitized flesh, beads of sweat covered his body. He then realized his cock was standing stiff against his belly leaking profusely down his shaft. When the soft thing ran over his nearly painful erection, Foxy cried out.

"Oh please!" he begged, his hips thrusting involuntarily, hoping to even feel that tormenting bit of material against him than nothing at all.

Alex chuckled softly against his ear. It was such a soft, low, sexy chuckle that Foxy just groaned from the sensation rather than moan in frustration. He sensed Alex return to his back and this time Alex pressed his whole body against Foxy's.  When Alex's cock lodged firmly between his buttocks, Foxy sighed in relief, hoping now Alex would fuck him senseless. The tormenting bit of material continuously caressed over his chest and abdomen while Alex was thrusting his hips, driving his cock up and down between Foxy's ass cheeks. The sensation was gilded with the feel of hairy balls just touching his ass and just brushing against his anus at times.

Ok, if this is how Alex wanted it. Foxy wasn’t about to argue. The soft thing slid over tight nipples and Foxy gasped then it moved down to his thrusting hips and when it brushed over his cockhead, Foxy cried out and came. His whole body seized up, squeezing the hard flesh between his ass cheeks. Alex continued to hump against him until he too came, the man's small nose buried in Foxy's sweaty nape, breathing in his scent. Foxy shivered when he felt Alex's tongue come out and lick some of the sweat from his skin. He knew that if it weren’t for the leather strips binding his wrists and the cuffs holding his ankles, he would be on the floor.  

Alex stayed pressed against Foxy for a moment, feeling his cum slide down his cock. He then moved away. Foxy gasped when he felt the man's tongue lap up the cum that was still sliding down his rear end. It was so incredible that Foxy shivered in pure sensory overload.

******

They took a shower, needing to clean up after that long sweaty session in the playroom. Alex had to hold Foxy up in the shower, his legs were still jellified. They didn't speak, too engrossed in each other's feelings and in the aftermath.

Alex kissed Foxy tenderly as he washed every inch of the other man. Then he washed himself quickly, wanting to take care of the still-out-of-it Foxy. He dried him off piecemeal, still having to mostly hold him up. Then he picked the man up, which wasn't easy, being as tall as he was, and carried him to his bedroom. Setting him carefully on the bed, he nearly fell atop the long-legged man, but caught his weight on his forearms. He then moved off to the side and they rested for about thirty minutes or so, Alex looked over to the resting man in his bed. Those sated hazel eyes looked into his like a lover and his heart ached. He had to tell Foxy...then he thought of something.

"Are you hungry?"

Foxy smiled. "A little...but mostly I'm just content to lie here and look at you."

Alex bent and kissed that smile, taking the other man's breath and giving Foxy his.

"You have been so good to me, my sweet Fox; I think we shall celebrate by going to Caviar Russe."

Foxy grinned. "Didn't know you smoked."

"I don't but I've only been there once. Have you?"

Foxy shook his head. "I usually go to Phoenix or Lips."

"Hmm, I haven’t been to a gay bar in a long time."

"Lure was an exciting place…"

Alex reddened and raised his eyebrows curiously at Foxy.

Foxy grinned. "Walter took us there by mistake one night. I didn’t have the heart to tell him until he ran from there about as red-faced as you are."

Alex seemed to sigh in relief.

"What you did in the playroom today, I thought you would go to a place like that."

Alex shook his head. "No, I much prefer my own little playroom, my sweet Foxy. Don't need to go looking for it when I have it all right here."

Foxy had to admit that was very true.

"I would prefer to take you to a quieter place, my Foxy."

The deep, low voice sent a thrill through him.

"Yes, sir."

"Caviar Russe it is."

Foxy pouted. "I didn’t bring a good suit."

"Then I shall get you one…"

Foxy was about to protest, but Alex had already picked up the phone and called the front desk. Alex pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt and handed the same to Foxy. In moments a knock was on the door and Alex opened it. An older man, with a measuring tape wrapped about his neck, entered and Alex pointed to Foxy.

"Thanks, Rafael. You are so good to come at the last moment."

"Anything for you, Mister Krycek," the man said obsequiously then turned to Foxy.

In no time, Foxy was measured completely.

"Are you sure they can have it ready for this evening?"

Alex smiled. "Yes, my Fox."

Rafael left them and Alex let Foxy rest awhile longer. He was too keyed up for this evening. He knew they would be having a wonderful time tonight and he wanted to make it perfect.

The door was opened an hour or so later and there was a suit wrapped in plastic in the bus boy's hands. Alex grabbed a tip and paid him then took the suit over to the man lightly napping in his bed. He stared at the beautiful form, not wishing to disturb him from his rest.

Foxy woke soon enough and noticed Alex looking down at him, he smiled. "Hey."

"Hey, beautiful."

Foxy blushed, thinking he couldn’t possibly be as beautiful as the man looking down at him. His foot rustled some plastic and he rose to look at what it was.

"For you, my dear Fox."

Foxy rose from the bed then reached over to pick the suit up. He was almost apprehensive, worried that the suit would be too expensive. He would wear it once then never wear it again for fear of destroying it.

He took off the plastic then sighed at the beautiful garment. It was almost an exact replica of the one he had tried on in Alex's dressing room that first evening in the rich man's condo. He wondered if Alex had caught him in a security camera or something. He knew the man must have several security cameras strategically placed throughout his place. He was so stupid to not think of that then.

"Foxy?" Alex's voice alerted him to the fact he had been just staring at the beautiful suit in his hand. He could refuse it, but he knew from experience that it was always best to just accept gifts.

He lay the suit down on the bed then pulled off his clothing. Alex handed him a silk pair of boxers and an undershirt. He took them without comment and slipped them on, knowing he would love the feel of them with the expensive suit on. When his legs were encased in the lovely material of the suit he wanted to cry. It fit him perfectly and it felt so amazing. Alex smiled and helped Foxy put the suit coat on.

Alex took him then by the hand to his walk in closet and let him look at himself in the mirror. He was stunning, he had to admit. Alex moved up behind him and kissed his ear.

"Amazing," was all he murmured then he took off his sweats and t-shirt then pulled a suit off a hanger and put it on.

"Well?" he asked him in the mirror.

"We can conquer the world."

Alex chuckled.

"How about just Madison Avenue for now."

"That'll do."

*****

They were chauffeured to the restaurant. Foxy had been to fancy restaurants before, but usually in his role as escort. The way Alex kept Foxy by his side and seemed to fawn on him made the escort feel rather awkward. It was as if they were on a real date and Alex was trying to impress him. The place was romantically lit and set and had flowing tablecloths. It was obvious to Foxy why Alex brought him here.

The maitre d' sat them quickly, recognizing Alex immediately. When they sat down Foxy said, "I thought you have only been here once."

"I was here last week with some clients…business associates."

Foxy nodded, having no way of knowing who knew Alex. The man wasn’t famous just well off and around very important people. He was the type of business associate that was in the background of most important business decisions but the one making the most out of the deals. Foxy could just sense it. He had previous clients like Alex; just none had been as seemingly successful as Alex. Usually they were full of themselves and only wanted to get off. Sometimes those types were what Foxy preferred. Clingy, obsessive types were the one to beware of. Walter, though, was a class by himself. He smiled thinking that clients like Walter were rare and precious. An escort would never do anything to risk clients like Walter to leave.

Alex looked at the thoughtful Foxy and asked, "Do you mind telling me what you're thinking about?"

Foxy looked up into the slightly amused eyes of the other man. Damn the guy was too fucking sexy for his own good, thought Foxy. It just didn’t seem fair. He didn’t stop to wonder if Alex didn’t want to hear about Walter or his other clients. He would have to realize that Foxy was an escort, paid to look pretty and not much else. Well the else usually cost more….

"I was just thinking about how Walter one day made the restaurant we were in sing happy birthday to me. It wasn’t even my birthday. They thought I was his cousin from upstate."

Alex smiled but Foxy could tell it was forced. The man was distinctly jealous of Foxy's other clients. Well too bad. He would just have to get used to it. It's what I do and what I enjoy doing—mostly. The money certainly is nothing to sneeze at and the occasional perk was usually rewarding. Foxy rubbed his hand down his leg, realizing this particular perk was more than usually rewarding.

"Ah, you were in a dress, I take it?"

Foxy nodded. "Even some of the busboys make passes at me, telling me I should lose the old man. One drunken jerk proposed marriage and offered to take me away, but Walter would have none of it and left, with me trailing behind, in a huff. It was pretty funny."

"I bet it was."

Just then a waiter stepped up and Alex ordered for both of them, asking Foxy if that was alright. Foxy nodded since he didn’t see a menu. He was getting suspicious that Alex had planned this evening completely and knew exactly where they were going to eat out, what suit Foxy should wear and even what he was going to order long before he entered the condo on Friday.

After they were served an appetizer and wine, Foxy knew Alex wanted to tell him something. It seemed like a great big elephant that they were pretending wasn't there. Alex kept trying to distract the escort by asking him silly questions about what his favorite movies were, his favorite books, his hobbies, inane stuff that Foxy knew was leading up to something they both would regret. He was certain of it.

"Tomorrow is our last day, Foxy. I want it to be good for both of us, but I want you to tell me what you want to do. Whatever you want to do, we will do."

Foxy wondered if this was a test or something. He didn't like overly generous offers by his clients. Such offers usually ended in disasters with neither of them satisfied. Maybe he should head it off before it became the burgeoning stampede it looked like it would become any minute.

"Is there something you want to tell me or ask me?" Foxy asked, seriously.

"I--" Alex flushed, making him look so young and Foxy's heart ached. "Yes, I - I think I'm falling in love with you, Foxy. I - don't get me wrong, please. I am not about to force myself into your life. I just--I want so much to be the only one you see."

Foxy listened carefully then looked perplexed. "You want me to not see any of my other clients?"

Alex nodded. "Yes...if the only way I can see you exclusively is by paying what you normally get with your other clients, I will do it."

Foxy's eyes widened. "I-I have to think about that."

"There is no rush...but I want so desperately to be the only man in your life, Foxy."

"You mean a real date, not an escort."

Alex nodded. "Yes, but I wouldn't want you to see anyone else. I'm that selfish. If that means paying more for you to stay with me exclusively, I will."

Foxy thought a minute before answering, though he knew the answer. "I will have to think about it, Alex. I commend you for not presuming that I would automatically take you up on your wish for me to be exclusive but I don’t know if I really want someone in my life like that. It's too big a decision."

Alex nodded after swallowing loudly. Foxy knew he didn’t give the answer Alex had been hoping for, but it would just have to do.

"It wouldn’t just affect my life but the lives of clients, I know it may seem hard to believe, but I have become attached to some of them and I don’t know if I could just break from them so easily."

Alex nodded but he looked hurt. Damn, Foxy didn’t want to have Alex hurt for anything, but Foxy was too familiar with who he was and what he was that he never had to hide from his sense of self.

"I will think about this, I promise, but you also must think about it too. You are about to get married to a very wealthy woman. Are you certain you want to get involved with someone else?"

"Oh Foxy, that’s why I wanted to ask you now. It will be an open marriage. It has to be. Marita and I are both in love with other people. We wouldn’t even have to share the same living space. She has her place and I have mine."

Foxy nodded. And Alex knew he was just absorbing this information but he still needed time to decide.

"I won't press you anymore. Please, take your time and I will be patient. Or at least try to."

Foxy nodded. He decided that he would just have to leave tonight after Alex went to sleep. He needed more than just time but space away from the overwhelming distraction that was Alex Krycek.

Foxy was very grateful the main course arrived at that time and they were too busy with their meal and wine to bring up the subject again.

*****

They were exhausted by the time they returned to Alex's condo. They pulled off each others clothes with some kisses and caresses then flopped on the bed together and fell asleep. Or at least Alex thought Foxy slept too. Foxy waited until he was certain Alex was sleeping soundly before he slowly disengaged Alex's arms from him. He was about to sit fully up when suddenly Alex's hands grasped his arms and held tightly. He looked into two soulfully sad eyes.

"Please don't leave."

Foxy didn't want to hurt Alex for anything in the world but he couldn't stay.

"I will come back, Alex. I promise."

Alex sighed then nodded his head. "Kiss me once more then I'll let you go."

Foxy nodded then bent his head down to kiss those soft pliable lips. He groaned when he pulled away.

"I will come back just for another kiss like that…."

Then he rose and grabbed a t-shirt and sweats from his duffel bag and left.

Alex sighed, his stomach all in knots. He wasn't sure if it was the uncertainty of whether Foxy would return or that he would and then reject him.

*****

Foxy called Steve the next morning and told him he cut the weekend short with Alex.

"Foxy, what happened? Alex is a good man."

Foxy sighed. "He is, Steve, but he asked me something that I told him I needed to think about first."

"Uh, is it something I should know about?"

"Not yet, Steve. It's too early to tell."

Steve didn't like that at all. When he hung up from Foxy's call, he dialed Alex's number.

"Yeah," came a thoroughly pitiful voice on the other end.

"Alex?"

"Oh, g'morning, Steve. What can I do for you on this lovely Sunday morning?"

"You can tell me what happened between you and Foxy."

"Did he say anything, Steve?"

"No, just that he had to think about something you asked him and he cut the weekend short. Is there a problem?"

"No, not at all, Steve. I just- he needs time. I will give him that time."

Steve didn't know what to say. "All right, Alex. I will leave you to it then."

"Good. See ya, Steve."

Steve heard the dial tone and sighed. That didn't sound at all like the usual man who had everything. It sounded like a broken hearted, resigned man. If Foxy was going to reject Alex, Steve would definitely be in the background to help perk Alex up if need be.

*****

Foxy went to the one place he knew he could get some real answers. His friends, the Lone Gunmen, were the best at helping him figure out what was best for him. John's loving attention to everything anyone said to him and thoughtful remarks always helped. Langly's straightforward clumsiness and unwavering single-mindedness to all things computerized was confusing but strangely applicable to most things. And Frohike's brutal honesty always kept Foxy honest to who he was and what he wanted. If anyone could tell him the best advice on what he should do with the rest of his life, it was these guys. If it weren't for the fact he wanted good money faster than these guys had been making when they started out, he would have stayed here and not drifted back to his old college job. He usually felt himself at home with his geeky but forthright friends.

He found John in his office puzzling over the next fiscal budget. The fact it was Sunday and the boys hadn't left the office yet was typical. They all preferred it much better than the homes they owned, which is why Foxy could spend as much time as he wanted living between them without paying rent or worrying about anything but keeping himself fed and the dishes he used clean. His friends had finally struck gold when they came upon some paranoid but highly rich patrons and soon had a multimillion dollar organization that they refused to take out of the homely surroundings where they started out. They just built on what they had before. Langly had a huge computerized Mecca all for his own delight. John had a spacious office full of important documents and business matters which he kept a keen eye over. And Frohike finally had some money to buy him some descent clothing and a hot car to chase after the hot chickadees he was always talking about. Now he didn't even need to talk about them since he had them aplenty. What he lamented now was the ones who wanted to settle down and have children.

Foxy bee lined to John's first, knowing the man would have the soundest advice of all, since he was in a committed relationship. John had finally found a woman who was just as beautiful but not as dangerous as his previous love and now they had three children who lived in a suburban house far from the madness that was the Lone Gunmen's HQ.

Foxy knocked on the opulent door that didn't match the rest of the business' décor.

'Come,' John's usual one word answer to a knock.

Foxy entered and sat down, getting the usual odd sense that he was here on an interview. He waited patiently until John had finished with some paperwork who looked up to smile warmly at him. Foxy knew that John realized he had a major crush on him, but he was always a gentleman about it.

"Good to see you, Foxy. I didn't expect to see you. How have you been?"

Foxy's stomach fluttered at the soothing tones John always gave.

"I'm doing well, John, thanks for asking. And how are Martha and the kids?"

"Well. I will be spending the next three days at home since Kimmy has a major school project I promised to help him with. Otherwise they are all doing very well."

Foxy smiled at the name. He was happy that the strange friend of the Lone Gunmen's was the one who had introduced John to Martha. That was why the Byers' had named one of their children after the odd man. Kimmy was also the one who had introduced them to the very rich patrons who helped make their paltry newsletter into the booming business it was today.

John raised his brows. "Is anything the matter? I know the garbage disposal has been acting up but…"

Foxy smiled. "No, it isn't the house I came to talk about but…I have met someone. Someone who means a lot to me, John. I am uncertain how I should proceed with the relationship. I, uh, I don't know if I should continue to see him."

John listened attentively then nodded his head. "Does he know about your…." John blushed under that thick beard he still sprouted.

"Yes, John, he knows. In fact, he is a client. That's partly why I'm uncertain if I should continue to see him."

"Only partly?"

Foxy nodded then sighed. "He is a very wealthy man, John. Not that isn't a good reason not to want to be with him, but I don't think I want to feel owned or obligated to him."

John nodded. "Do you want to quit your job, Foxy?"

Foxy nodded. "Well, I knew I wouldn't stay forever as one of Steve's escorts, but I certainly didn't think falling in love with a client would ever be a problem for me."

John smiled. "Foxy, I am so happy that you have found love."

Foxy returned the smile. "I am too, but it's frightening at the same time."

John nodded. "It is, Foxy. I have been there as well." After a moment's thought. "Would you like to stay here and work with us, Foxy? You know we always could use the help around here."

Foxy nodded. "I know. That is the only thing I was thinking I could do if I do decide to take Alex up on his offer…."

"Alex? Not Alex Krycek, the multimillionaire entrepreneur who has more crumbled industry under his belt than a wrecking ball?"

Foxy sighed. "Yes, that's him, John." Before he could continue John interrupted.

"We have been trying to interview him for years. Did you know he has been indirectly subsidizing our work from the beginning?"

Foxy frowned. "No, I had no idea."

"Yes, he has. It is hard to get in touch with him…" John stopped when he noticed the frown on Foxy's face. "Oh, that was so rude of me, Foxy. Please, you were telling me about an offer Alex has given you?"

Foxy nodded. "Yeah, uh, he wants me to not see any other clients…that he would rather pay me what I would receive from my other clients than for me to see them."

"Oh, I see. Not the most romantic overture."

Foxy shook his head. "I wouldn't have necessarily wanted a more romantic gesture from him-he did take me to Caviar Russe- I knew I shouldn't just automatically agree to something that would change my life drastically."

"No, of course not. It's good you've decided to ask your friends advice first. Would you like to stay here for a bit to think about it?"

"Yes, I would love to do that, John. Is Langly available?"

John nodded and smiled. "He should be in his office."

Foxy smiled at the use of the word 'office' John used to describe a large computer lab full of the most sophisticated of equipment. Foxy was under the impression Langly was probably having a torrid affair with one of the computer suppliers who was always in and out of his 'office.'

Foxy left Byers' office, and then went to the room down the hall that was open and chilly. Being a room full of expensive computer equipment, Langly usually kept it rather cool. He entered the large room. All he heard was the humming of the computers that surrounded the entire space.

"Ringo?"

Just then a large begoggled form crept up beside him and grabbed him then pressed its mouth to his. Foxy knew immediately it was Ringo whose mouth was engulfing his own. This wasn't the first time Ringo had been so involved with his VR unit that he just grabbed whoever was available and used them for whatever he was doing at the time in his VR world.  John never came in here, choosing to only call him on his cell phone, since he had been accosted by a randy Ringo once before.

The kiss was soft at first then became more passionate. It was unexpected but not unwelcome. Surprisingly, Langly was a great kisser. Ringo's hands, though covered in VR gloves, reached around him and grabbed his ass. Foxy just went with it, enjoying the free kiss and grope. When he was able to break free from the kiss, he asked, "Langly? Can you put down your VR unit for just a –" He was cut off again by another grope and Langly's tongue down his throat.

"Come on, Ringo…."

Ringo finally snapped out of it and pulled his goggles down.

"Foxy! Why didn’t you tell me?"

"Hey, what're a friendly kiss and a grope between friends?"

Ringo blushed. "Sorry about that, man. Get carried away sometimes."

"Rescuing a princess?"

Ringo smiled. "Something like that. What brings you back to HQ? Finally gave up your other job to work for us?"

Foxy shrugged. "I may just do that, Ringo. It's really beginning to sound appealing. Plus there certainly does seem to be a great kisser here…."

Ringo blushed furiously this time. "Hey, you should've called up my schedule on the net, that way you would've known I was doing VR at this time."

"Byers had you do it?"

"No, actually Fro. He needs to know my schedule in case of an emergency."

Foxy raised his brows, not expecting that one.

"Usually he doesn’t want me in my VR gear when he wants to show his date around HQ."

Foxy grinned at that.

"You wanna see the latest news on the FBI's cover-ups?"

Foxy shook his head. "Not just now, Ringo. Actually, I wanted to tell you why I'm deciding on returning to work for HQ. I've finally met someone."

Ringo stared at first. "You've met someone?"

"Yeah, a really cool guy but I'm not sure if leaving what I've known for so long is a good idea."

Ringo nodded. "Change can be scary. Is he a looker?"

Foxy smiled. "Yes, he is very sexy. I just don’t want to rush into a relationship just because of how pretty he looks."

Ringo blushed. He had always felt kinda odd looking and nerdy since he was a child.

"Hey, Ringo, you are one sexy computer genius. And you can kiss amazingly well."

Ringo smiled at that. "Cool."

"Well, I think I will go hunt down the Froman."

"Uh, Foxy?"

He stopped to look back at Ringo.

"If he is all that, maybe you should go for him."

Foxy smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Ringo."

"Anytime, man."

Foxy left Ringo's chilly computer lab and wandered over to Fro's usual hideaway. It was almost an exact replica of the bedroom in the castle from The Pink Panther Strikes Again. Melvin was always a little gnomelike, but since he had finally made something for himself, he'd been able to do what he always wanted. Chase after the 'chickadees' as he called them.  Foxy had to admire the man for his tenacity.

He studied the closed door for a moment then knocked. When no one answered, he paused before opening the door, realizing that silence didn’t mean there wasn’t anyone in there. He recalled the last time he entered Fro's boudoir 'boodwar' as he called it and it had been hard to forget the scene of strobe lighting, shaking bed and Fro's hairy ass pumping up and down with the fat legs of a chubby woman wrapped about his waist.

He entered tentatively then opened the door wide when he noticed that Fro was there. He was sitting on his large fur-lined bed and staring at what looked to be an engagement ring.

"Melvin! You proposed?"

Melvin nodded, looking forlorn.

"Why the long face?"

"She dumped me," came the sad reply.

"What? I thought she said that is what she wanted from you."

"She didn’t believe that I would be true to her. Where she got that idea…."

Foxy looked pointedly around the tacky room where large posters of porn stars graced the walls.

Melvin shook his head. "I didn’t even bring her here, Foxy."

"You didn’t give her a spin in your boudoir of love?"

"Nope. I was true to her. All I did was make the mistake of talking to a lady friend I hadn’t seen in ages. She said that she could tell we had been together and that obviously we were meant to be since she wasn’t going to get married to used goods."


"That's terrible, Melvin. I thought she was the one who kept on to you about marriage…and you finally gave in to her demands."

Melvin nodded sadly. "I gave her the best two weeks of her life and this is how she repays me."

"Damn, what a raw deal."

Melvin sighed. "I think I'm giving them up, Foxy. No more women for me. Too much of a good thing just doesn’t cut it anymore."

"Aw come on now. You know if a petite redhead came walking through your door you would be all over her."

Melvin shook his head. "Those days are over my friend."

Foxy shook his head sadly. "That is a shame, just a crying shame."

They both sat on the large bed and sat staring at nothing for a moment then Foxy asked, "Remember when you went after that FBI agent for what 3 whole months and she totally refused you every time?"

"Damn, don’t bring up sweet memories, Mulder. They aren’t helping."

Foxy growled. "Melvin, I asked you never to call me by that name!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Foxy. Just got carried away with memory lane. I know the shit your father put you through when he found out his friend Matheson had a thing for his son."

Foxy nodded. "It wasn’t my fault the man kept offering me more and more money. A man has a price after all."

Melvin laughed. "Didn’t you think your father would've found out with that amazing tan you had after coming back from Tahiti? Plus, the fact Matheson kept going on and on about having just been there."

"Well I was young and naive and in love with what the green pieces of paper could get me."

"Yeah, your father in a rampage and kicking his faggot son out of the house. Sigh. Those were good times, Foxy. Good times."

"Yeah. It was a good thing too- after moving in with you I met Steve."

"You're still working for him? I thought you couldn’t stand him."

"He wasn’t the best lay I've had but he is damn good at taking care of his escorts."

Melvin nodded his head then asked, "So, you finally met someone?"

Foxy grinned. "How'd you guess?"

"Because you didn’t box my ears for calling you Mulder. And the glint in your eye as if you've just discovered the cure for cancer."

Foxy sighed. "You were always good at reading me, Melvin."

"If you were a woman, Foxy…."

Foxy snickered. It was an old joke between them. "Hey, if you were into guys…."

Melvin took Foxy's hand and kissed it. "Now that I've decided to go the other way, the best prospect for my first homosexual experience has gone and got himself hitched."

Foxy bent and kissed Melvin's forehead. "Maybe you could try Langly; he seems to have a thing for guys."

"Ringo? He's just got a boner for his computer games."

"Not from what I felt when he kissed me."

"He kissed you?"

Foxy nodded.

"Ah, you're just pulling my leg. Anyway, what is this guy like? You going to bring him over to meet the folks?"

"Sure, Froman. I'll even have him invite you and the guys to the wedding."

"Wedding? They finally made them legal here in New York?"

"This one is actually legit. After the ceremony, I get to consummate the wedding night with the groom."

Melvin gasped. "I know I'm knew at this gay stuff, but isn’t that a bit harsh to the bride?"

"Nah, she will be busy with the maid of honor in the next room."

"Your man is getting married to a lesbian? This I gotta see."

"I will make sure you get an RSVP soon."

"Great. Hey, are you ok with this?"

Foxy nodded. "Yeah, Melvin, I'm in love for the first time in my life. I think its time I took some chances."

"You deserve the best, my friend. And if I have to go there and personally kick his ass for you, I will do it."

"Don’t do that, Melvin. I will probably be licking it."

"TMI, Foxy. Baby steps."

Foxy grinned, bent down, and hugged Melvin hard.

"Think you can put up with me after I quit my job?"

"The bastard isn’t going to support you? Sure, you know you're always welcome here, Foxy."

"Don’t worry, Melvin. I don’t want him to support me; I just will want to be around some familiar faces as I adjust to this whole concept of monogamy."

"Are you sure this guy's right for you? You know I wouldn’t want you to quit your day-er, night job just for me."

Foxy smiled. "I know, Melvin, and if it doesn’t go well with him, you are my first rebound relationship, I promise."

"Hey, where're you going, Foxy? You gotta date?" he asked, stopping Foxy from moving toward the door.

"Well, not tonight but tomorrow. I wanna be ready when I say goodbye to Walter."

"Damn, I totally forgot about that bald fuck. How is he? Still likes you in women's underwear?"

Foxy grinned. "Yeah. That’s why I gotta get home. Gotta shave and look descent for him."

"Is he really as hung as you said?"

Foxy nodded.

"What about in bed? He better than what'shisname?'

"A lady never reveals such things, Fro."

Melvin laughed. "Go on and get yourself that beauty rest. Walter deserves you at your best."

Foxy took his leave and drove to Langly's house where he'd been holed up at for the past few months. Ringo rarely left HQ more so than the other guys. He probably was involved with one of the computer hardware suppliers.

He went to the bathroom and began to shave everywhere. Walter always liked him smooth.

*****

Alex moped all day long. His secretary kept trying to cheer him up but found it difficult.

"Sir, you need to get out of here. Go have some fun."

He sighed and looked into Kim's well meaning face. "I wish I could, Kim, but the one person I want to have fun with isn’t available to me now."

Kim shook her head. The man had money, talent, looks and a great personality. Whoever had hurt him was out of their mind. She knew he used an escort service a lot and wondered why. The man could have anyone he wanted.

Alex watched his secretary leave his office then called Marita. Monica answered.

"Hi, Monica. May I speak to Marita?"

"Sure, Alex. You are going to be family soon."

He didn’t like her tone one bit but kept quiet about it. Shortly Marita answered.

"Alex?"

"Hi, Marita. Wanna join me for lunch?"

"Sure, Alex. Think you can come to the house? That way Miss Warren will know we have seen each other without her knowledge."

"Alright. Will be there in about 30 minutes."

He hung up and told his secretary he was leaving the office for lunch. Miss Warren was going to keep tabs on them no matter what. He was certain she knew all about Foxy now. But that didn’t matter so much right now. He sighed and called his driver to meet him at the entrance.

*****

Alex waved to his driver then knocked on the door to the large mansion he knew he would be more familiar with as time went on.

Marita opened the door. "Alex, you don’t need to knock. This will soon be your place."

Monica was standing beside her. "Hey there, Lex. How's it hanging?"

Marita rolled her eyes at Monica's bad attempt to be friendlier to him.

"I'm well, Monica. And you?"

"Just peachy, Alex. Sadly, I won't be able to join you for lunch. I have an appointment."

Alex wondered if she really was sorry or relieved.

"Well, maybe next time."

Monica nodded then stalked out of the house.

Marita just shook her and shrugged. "Come on; let's go to the dining room."

They entered the lovely dining area that could easily fit 20. There was a tray table full of food.

"Grab a plate, Alex, and let's go to the study down the hall."

Alex grabbed a plate and a fork and filled his plate full of cucumber sandwiches and some mixed fruit. Marita smiled.

"A hearty appetite. Miss Warren will be most pleased with that."

Alex grumped, "Wonderful."

As they settled down in the far cozier study room, Marita asked, "So you're not as well as you said…."

Alex sighed. "I'm not unwell, just worried…."

"You're hurt. I can tell. You had a fight with your boyfriend?"

"Not a fight exactly. I just don’t know if he wants to be with me on a more permanent basis. Knowing that I will be marrying someone, even if that person is a lesbian…."

Marita frowned. "I'm sorry, Alex. Maybe we should postpone it…unless you want to just forget it all together."

"No, I don’t want to do that. It’s the only thing lately I'm sure of."

Marita smiled. "Well, I'm happy to hear that."

Alex nodded then sighed. "My boyfriend isn’t exactly what you think. He's not even my boyfriend really."

"Oh, is he married?"

"No, that would be too sad if he were, but then again, it may be easier."

Marita sat patiently, chewing on a carrot stick.

"He – I usually pay for companionship. He is one of the escorts I have been seeing lately. I asked him to be exclusive with me and he ran off."

Marita's eyebrows rose. "I don’t think I've ever met a man who sees prostitutes before."

Alex smiled. "You'd be surprised, Marita."

"I don’t think men are too surprising, Alex."

He shrugged his shoulders noncommittally.

*****

Foxy was at home, exercising and keeping himself busy preparing for the final date with Walter. It would be such a huge step giving up one of his first clients who had stayed with him consistently over the years he'd been an escort. He had actually met Walter while he was doing his after school specials with one of his professors.  The man must have told Walter about him because one day while on a date with his professor a bald man came up and introduced himself to them. Clearly he was checking out the goods. Foxy was quite taken with the big bald man.

Foxy smiled to himself remembering how he wondered if the big man was big everywhere. He was savvy enough then to know not to ask the question on his mind. He sighed and checked the clock on his wall. He had refused to wear wrist watches until he could get a Rolex like the one his father had given him for his graduation. It had been stolen from him when he was out on one of his dates. In a way it was good that his father had kicked him out before he realized Foxy had lost his watch.

Walter always wanted him to smell like a lady, feel like a lady and look like a lady. So Foxy lotioned his hands and arms and elbows up, shaved himself very smoothly and lacquered his nails. He then lacquered his toenails for an added touch this time and lotioned his roughened ankles and heels.

He was so glad he had Naired the night before. He put on his cockhiding cloth then put on the frilly underwear he knew Walter usually went nuts over, then put on his padded bra.  Instead of the usual dark stockings he put on some pink frilly socks and slipped into Mary Jane's that he had made especially for his large sized feet. He walked over to the dress he laid out on his bed. It was a cute frilly number with large ribbons on the front. But what was good about it is that it could be easily put on but more importantly be easily removed by lifting straight up. The thing didn’t even reach his knees. He put on a slip first then the dress and looked in a mirror, He looked ridiculous he thought but he hadn’t put on the makeup yet and, anyway, this wasn't his fantasy but Walter's, and that was the more important thing.

He went into the bathroom and began to apply mascara, lipstick and rouge. He then went back to the mirror and smiled. He was perfect for Walter. He went to get the last thing needed. The wig. He picked it up from the dresser and put it on, letting the braids trail down his shoulders. He grabbed a raincoat and put them on and some galoshes that he put over the Mary Jane's.

It was in the middle of summer and it hadn’t rained yet but no way was he about to have to explain himself to a cop. He rushed from Langly's house and jumped in his sports sedan after he saw what time it was. He wanted to be on time, which Walter always appreciated. This date would be the best he would give Walter and he wanted everything just right.

It took thirty minutes for Foxy to reach their usual hotel and he went to the room Walter always managed to get. He knocked on the door and Walter opened it and let him in.

"It's great to see you, baby."

"You too, Walter. I have something special for you today."

Walter raised a brow. Then Foxy opened his raincoat and showed him the dress. Walter's eyes bugged out.

"You did that for me?"

Foxy smiled and nodded while he took off the raincoat. He twirled awkwardly in the galoshes but Walter appreciated the show. Then he went to sit on the bed to take the clunky things off.

"Let me," Walter breathed as he bent down to take the rubber things and help pull them off. When he saw the shoe that slipped from the large rubber monstrosity he gasped.

"Oh god, baby. These are perfect." He bent and kissed the pink covered ankle.

Walter quickly removed the other galosh for the prize inside. He moved away and motioned for Foxy to rise and show himself off. Foxy rose and twirled for Walter. The ruffles of Foxy's underwear were shown briefly when he did and Walter groaned at the sight. Walter sat down bonelessly on the bed, his eyes fully on the vision before him.

"Come sit on daddy's lap," Walter finally managed to choke out, lust having thickened his voice.

Foxy paused his twirling and looked at Walter innocently, trying his best not to burst out laughing. The hunger visible on the other man's face was so animalistic that the reluctance wasn’t completely an act. A part of Foxy, though, found the scene exceptionally sexy. When he moved to sit on Walter's lap, Walter stopped him.

"You are so big, straddle daddy's lap, sweet thing."

Foxy giggled and straddled Walter's lap who wrapped his arms around Foxy and cupped the round buttocks in his hands, pulling the dressed up man close.

"Mmm, you feel so good to daddy, baby."

Foxy purred and whispered, "Love your arms around me, daddy."

Walter's voice hitched. "God, Foxy, you've outdone yourself tonight."

Foxy bent and nuzzled Walter's nose. "Thought you wanted me to play hard to get."

"That's ok, you in a pinafore is good enough. And ruffled underwear…I nearly creamed myself seeing that peeking out from under your dress."

Foxy smiled. They'd been over before whether or not Walter really wanted to be with a woman instead of a male escort, but he told Foxy he had a woman at home and liked the variety. Married men wanting to be with another man was more common than the average person realized.

"How would you like me, daddy?" Foxy teased as Walter nuzzled his long throat.

"I think I'll have to undress you, I want to take that underwear off you myself," Walter breathed against his throat. Foxy shivered. Walter continued to lick and suck on Foxy's neck murmuring how much he wanted to be with his baby. Walter petted Foxy for a good while, ratcheting Foxy's interest more and more. When his hand stroked a very interested cock through the pinafore and the underwear, Foxy groaned.

"Got to feel you, baby, want to touch your smooth pretty skin."

Foxy moaned his agreement as Walter lifted up the pinafore to play with the bulge in the pretty underwear. He played until the underwear was getting wet with precum.

"Naughty, now daddy must remove these wet drawers."

The sex-roughened tones sent shivers down Foxy's spine and he nodded in agreement, unable to say a word as he rose from Walter's lap on shaking legs, and lay face down on the bed so Walter could remove the underwear slowly.

Walter lifted the end of the pinafore up, showing off the pretty lace ruffles. His cock twitched at the prize he knew was underneath the cloth. He reached down and ran his hand through the ruffles making Foxy sigh in anticipation.

"You like daddy touching you, baby?"

"Yes, daddy, yes."

Walter bit his lip to keep from just ripping the frilly underwear away and having at the pliant body. His hands gripped both sides of the underwear and slowly pulled downwards, Foxy moved to make it easier on the rampant erection in front. Walter stared at the beautiful ass before him and licked his lips. He wanted to taste that flesh so badly. He ran his hands over the muscular ass, loving the smooth skin under his rough hands.

Foxy loved this part, the part just before he was taken forcefully by his 'daddy.' When Walter bent and licked one cheek then the other, he gasped in surprise. Usually Walter kept plenty of latex between them. Then Walter pried his ass cheeks apart and nuzzled between, licking Foxy's crack and lapping his anus. Foxy groaned and clenched the bed sheets, too caught up in the sensation to worry about Walter's health.

"Walter?" he finally managed to say. "You're ok with-" moan "-this?"

The continued ministrations at his backside answered the escort, so he just lay there, trying hard not to thrust his ass back to meet that tongue.  

Walter pulled back just enough to murmur against warm, wet sensitive flesh, "Want to feel so deep inside you, baby."

Foxy panted, wanting more desperately but not about to push his 'daddy,' so he lay clenching the sheets as Walter's fingers slowly entered him one at a time. When he pulled his fingers out, Foxy grunted, but was soon rewarded by the touch of a gloved cockhead at the entrance to his body.

"Want daddy inside you, baby?"

"Yes!" gasped Foxy breathlessly then moaned as he felt the thick cockhead enter him.

Walter grabbed a hip and pulled upwards so Foxy could rise up on his knees and elbows to give him better access. Grasping those hips more firmly, the other man thrust past the ring of muscles, grunting his effort. He lay still for a moment, not wanting to rush it at all.

Foxy's thighs were shaking, wanting his 'daddy' to pound into him, but at the same time, not wanting it over too quickly either.

Walter slowly pulled out, enjoying the sounds emanating from his 'baby.' Foxy tried not to scream as that thick cock just touched his prostate.

Just then a loud crack filled the air and it was seconds later Foxy realized that Walter had slapped his ass. He cried out when Walter did it again.

"Has baby been good?" Walter barely got the words out.

"Yes!" sobbed Foxy. Then was rewarded when Walter growled, 'good,' then started a quick rhythm, who was so caught up in wanting to pound into that pliant flesh that he nearly missed those sexy noises Foxy made.

When Foxy froze and came hard, Walter didn’t notice at first until the tight clenching nearly made him lose his rhythm but he held tightly until it was over and continued to pound into the other man's backside until he bellowed out his own release and collapsed atop the spent body now flat on the bed.

When Foxy came to, he was very aware of a 200 pound man lying fully atop him, their bodies drenched with sweat and a still thick cock breached his ass. He experimentally clenched his ass and, though it made his sore insides flinch, the twitching was reward enough and Walter groaned into wakefulness.

"Oh god, you out did yourself tonight, Foxy. I don’t know what I did to deserve it but it was amazing. You are the best."

Walter pulled carefully out and sighed. "You're a little red; want me to clean you up?"

This was one of the very reasons why Foxy loved Walter as a client so much, his care over his use of him.

"Thanks."

Walter went into the bathroom and brought back a warm, wet cloth. He cleaned Foxy up and asked, "How long can you stay?"

"All night…but I have to tell you something first."

"Ok." Walter took the cloth back into the bathroom then wandered back to lie beside the now covered Foxy.

"What is it?" he asked; a little concern in his voice.
Damn this was going to be harder than he thought. He watched Walter get dressed for a moment. He just had to say it outright. "I-this is our last night, Walter. I wanted to tell you after I gave you the fantasy you always wanted."

Walter just stared into Foxy's green blue eyes and kept quiet, realizing the other man wasn’t finished.

"I found another job and everything's great, just wanted to let you know that you're the main reason I stayed so long in the business…at least, men like you. It's very rare to find a good client and you have been the best."

Walter smiled and nodded. "I'm so happy for you, Foxy. Finally found something you wanted to do other than this job? That's wonderful. I knew you were a very smart person and could do anything you set your mind to, but I didn’t think it was my place to say…."

Foxy smiled back. "That’s exactly what makes you so good a client... and a man, Walter."

'I don’t think there's going to be another one like you, Foxy. You want to stay with me awhile?"

Foxy nodded and Walter moved closer and held Foxy in his arms until it was about 3 or so and then whispered, "I gotta go. Thanks for giving me a chance to fulfill my fantasies through you."

He bent then and kissed Foxy softly on the mouth then left. Foxy put his hands to his lips in wonder. That was the first time Walter had ever kissed him.

*****

Alex woke feeling terrible. He shouldn’t have downed that last shot of vodka.  He closed his eyes and knew he had to at least call his secretary and tell him he would be out for the day. What seemed like just a small moment later, the phone rang, disturbing his quiet nap. He grabbed it and wanted to growl but ended up holding his head while he nearly whispered, "Yeah?"

"A-Alex?"

Alex did his best to sit up.

"Foxy? Is that you?"

"Yeah…Steve gave me your number. I want to tell you, I've decided."

Alex couldn’t speak, his heart was in his ankles and he was too afraid to ask.

"I told Steve that he doesn’t have to receive payments anymore from you-I quit."

Alex wanted to faint. "Wh-why would you do that?"

"I don’t want you to take care of me, Alex. I have been taking care of myself since my father disowned me when I was 20. If Steve wants to be subsidized by your money, he had better start a new company because no way am I letting you go to him for escorts … that is if you still want me exclusively."

Alex had to hold his head to think through what Foxy just told him. You don’t want me to take care of you?"

"Yeah."

"You want me to be exclusive too?"

"That’s what I said."

"Oh god, Foxy. If my head weren’t pounding right now…."

"You have a hangover?"

Alex whimpered.

"I'll be right there. Let me take care of you, Alex."

Alex nodded to the phone then finally said, "Please," then hung it up.

He fell back then winced as his head was jostled as it landed. He thought to himself, 'What a silly, childish thing to do. Get drunk when Foxy just needed time to square things away with his life. How stupid can you get?' 'Shut up, I can't even properly argue with myself, I hurt!'

He was about to doze off when the bedroom door was opened. It couldn’t have been more than two minutes since he talked to Foxy. He blearily looked up at the double vision before him.

"You look so damn good to me, baby…I want to hold you."

Foxy shook his head. "I've never had a man get drunk over me before. Frankly, it doesn’t look appealing."

Alex tried to laugh then coughed, hurting his head. "Don’t make me laugh, baby. It hurts too much."

"Come on, up an' at 'em."

"I can't."

"You wanna feel better? Come on."

When Alex saw Foxy taking off his clothes, he sat up to watch.

"That's the oddest hangover reliever I've heard of, Foxy, but if you're sure it'll work…."

Foxy shook his head. "No, we are going to take a nice relaxing sit in a warm Jacuzzi. Well…you can lay your head on me."

"Mmm, I do like your hangover cures."

Foxy put his hand out and Alex took it to help himself off the bed slowly. He helped Alex undress then wandered into the kitchen to get a bottle of Evian. He came back with Alex laying his head against the wall.

"Drink some of this, Alex."

Alex took the bottle and drank some of the water, feeling less queasy when he did so.

"That made me feel better…can I go back to bed now?"

Foxy shook his head, "No. Doctor Fox says relaxing in the Jacuzzi while drinking water is the best cure."
Alex bit back a sigh. "Anything for you, babe."

Foxy smiled. "Come on, Alex, my nipples are hard."

"Oh, man, what an incentive."

Foxy grinned and helped Alex to the Jacuzzi by holding the other man's hand and leading him there. He got in the warm whirling pool and held his hand out to Alex who looked on a bit trepidatiously.

"Come on, Alex. It feels so good in here."

Alex, armed with his Evian bottle, entered the warm waters and decided the whirls weren’t going to make him ill after all. Taking sips from the water bottle helped.

He smiled at Foxy who opened his arms and Alex leaned in, laying his head upon Foxy's chest while the other man massaged his arms and back.

"Mmm, I think Doctor Fox knows his stuff," murmured Alex.

Foxy smiled, holding Alex in his arms and giving him sips of the water. After a moment's peace, they heard a funny chirping sound.

"Damn, my cell phone."

"Where?" Foxy couldn’t believe there was a cell phone in a Jacuzzi. Rich men were totally cool.

"Over there by the controls."

"Let me get it, Alex. I don’t want you moving too much. Lay your head in the water while I get it."

"Yes, Doctor Fox." Alex smiled and lay his head back in the water as Foxy went to find the phone that was still chirping.

He found it hidden in a panel beside a few buttons he had no clue what they did.

"Mister Krycek's residence."

"Hello, this is Kim, Mister Krycek's secretary. I'm calling to ask if he is available. He has a few appointments that need to be cancelled if he isn't."

"Thanks for calling, Kim. No, Mister Krycek is unavailable today. He is a little under the weather and his doctor is seeing him now."

"Oh my goodness. Well, tell him I hope he feels better. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Foxy hung up and turned to Alex with a smile. "Your secretary needs a raise, Mister Krycek."

Alex returned the smile. "Yeah, she's a saint. If I were straight, I would have married her long ago."

"Good thing for me you aren’t."

Alex grinned. "Yeah, good thing for me too, baby."
*****

The next week was a flurry of hot sex, makeup and otherwise, and hurried, frantic lesbians crying about not having enough time for them to prepare for a wedding Miss Warren wanted to make into the wedding of the year.

Marita and Monica insisted that Alex and Foxy both stay at the estate as they planned the wedding. Alex and Foxy ended up keeping out of the girls' way and spent an inordinate amount of time playing hide the sausage in several of the beautiful guest bedrooms there.

It was during one of those games they played while the lesbians were frantically planning and scheming that Monica wandered into one of the guest bedrooms to scream at the top of her lungs. They jumped up, scared witless. Marita came charging in upset and looking like she had just been beaten.

"What's going on, Monica?" she gasped out, worried there was something horrifying she couldn’t see with her own eyes.

"I have been wondering what these two have been up to all this week. I thought it had been too quiet around here while we are busting our asses trying to make this wedding perfect for Miss Bag of bones." Monica glared at the boys and then turned to Marita, expecting her to lay into them.

Marita looked puzzled at the boys on the bed then looked at Monica. "You didn’t know it? I swear I could hear them several times even when we had Marcus Williams here."

Monica put her hands on her hips, very upset that Marita was taking up for the boys.

Foxy gasped. "You had Marcus Williams here?"

Marita smiled. "Yes, he was a hoot. I would have disturbed your playtime but I didn’t know you liked him."

"Oh, he's a great drag queen over at Lips. I knew he is a wonderful wedding planner too. See, Alex, lesbians can have taste."

Monica scoffed at their blasé attitude. Clearly it was a crime that Marita knew all along what the boys were doing while they had been running there tails off all week trying to keep Miss Dragonlady happy.

"So, it's ok with you that the boys get to play with their winkies instead of helping out?"
    
Marita put her own hands to her hips. "I thought you knew about it. After all, it was you who told them to get lost when they were only trying to help."

"Help? They were clearly in the way and you know it. They planned this all along. They didn’t want to help so they sabotaged it so they could play with themselves instead of actually doing a thing about the wedding."

Marita smiled at Monica. "That’s incredible, Monica. You have treated them both with disrespect and ill grace the entire time they have been here. It's no wonder they made themselves scarce."

Monica huffed. "You are taking up for them because you have a thing for Alex."

Marita blushed. "I do not! He is a pretty man but so is Foxy. I just told you I thought they would be hot together. That’s all."
"Ha! You were saying both but you were thinking Alex with you."

Just then they heard a loud moan as Alex's tongue played with a very sensitive nipple.

"Oh, gross, they don’t even have the decency to wait until we were out of the room!"

Marita giggled and grabbed Monica's hand and led her from the room.

*****

As the day loomed closer, Monica and Marita were nervous. Alex and Foxy were so wrapped up in each other; it was surprising they even knew what was going on right beside them.

"You know, Mari, now is the time to tell them before you go down the aisle."

Marita winced. She hated when Monica called her Mari. It usually was to stick it to her to get on with something. And in this case she was right.

"Um, gentleman. Monica has brought to my attention the fact that it wouldn’t look good to our guests or, especially to Witch Hazel, the way you look at each other during our wedding. So, Foxy, we were hoping that you wouldn’t be Alex's best man. If you were there, you're eyes would be so focused on each others that you wouldn’t be able to see straight."

Foxy giggled then stopped when Monica glared at him.

"Well, I'm a bit disappointed but I can understand that. It's Alex's and your day, Marita. It wouldn’t be right if I was around too conspicuously close."

"Who would be there replacement? Your father knows it’s a sham wedding and has refused to come," asked Alex.

"Well, Monica was thinking of asking her boss. He is a good man and he would be willing to stand in your stead, Foxy. He is married, so that would help anyone who thinks the wedding is a sham, though we both were out."

"Yeah, I don’t understand your grandmother's decision. It's as if she could fool New York into thinking we were really in love."

"I wouldn’t put it past her to be doing this to spite the lesbian and gay community," Monica put in.

"How?" asked Foxy.

"By insisting a gay and lesbian wed, as if we were those odd converted Christians who have quit their homosexuality in favor of a straight life."

"You may be right, Monica. I wouldn’t put it past her to already have spread a rumor that we have done just that," Alex agreed.

Monica smiled at Alex, glad he agreed with her this time.

"So, who is this lucky man who has taken my place?"

"His name is Walter Skinner. He's an assistant director of the FBI and assists in the local agency here in New York."

Foxy gasped. "Please tell me he isn’t bald and has chocolate brown eyes."
Monica shrugged. "Yes, he does. Well, I never really paid much attention to his eyes, but I know they are dark."

Alex looked at Foxy closely. "That's your Walter?"

Foxy nodded. "I think it is."

"What do you mean 'Foxy's Walter'? As far as I know he is married and spends his spare time chewing new assholes into the agents under him."

Foxy snorted. "He also spent a number of years drilling a hole in me."

Monica glared at Foxy. "You better be sure, Foxy."

"Monica, have you invited him already?" interjected Marita.

"Yes, no way am I going to tell him he can't come just because of this Twinkie here."

"I am not a Twinkie…I only play one on TV."

Alex giggled at Foxy's joke but tried to hold him back from slapping Monica.

"Listen, Foxy, I am licensed to carry a gun."

"All good bull dykes are," retorted Foxy.

Alex grabbed Foxy and kissed him to keep him quiet while trying to keep from laughing as well.
Marita shrugged and grabbed Monica and kissed her too. After several long moments, they pulled away and smiled at their closed-eyed, puffy-lipped lovers and grinned at each other.

"Foxy, you think it would be ok to let him be Marita's best man? Think you can ensure nothing happens?"

Foxy opened his eyes and Alex caught his breath at the other man's beauty.  "Yeah, I guess so."

"Good, that’s settled. Foxy promises to behave himself at the wedding."

Monica, very flushed, just nodded in agreement then Marita announced, "Well, let's go to rehearsal."

They all climbed into Marita's SUV and went to the wedding rehearsal. Foxy wondered if he could control himself at the wedding but kept that to himself.

*****

Alex noticed how pensive Foxy had become ever since Monica mentioned that Walter would be the Best Man. He debated with himself, trying to decide if it would be better not to pry or to pry in order to help his lover out.

"Foxy, what's wrong?" he asked, thinking it wouldn't hurt to see if everything was going well with the other man.

"Oh, nothing really. I just-"

"Is it because of Walter?" Alex winced, not liking the fact he just blurted out the very subject he should have been careful about.

"Yeah, I guess so. I just worry that he will notice me or...I don't know. I doubt he will acknowledge me. I knew he wanted me dressed as a woman in case someone noticed us together."

"That's probably true. Isn't he married? He wouldn't want to raise suspicion in his wife at the very least."

"Yeah, that's what Monica said. I had suspicions he was married, though I never knew he was a fibbie. No wonder he wanted to be discreet."

Foxy looked at Alex closely and held his hands out. "Come here, please."

Alex sat beside Foxy and let the other man hold him. "I have no intention of starting anything with Walter. We were just business partners. I promise."

Alex let the warmth of the other man release his worry and he nuzzled on the long neck, loving the way Foxy purred as he did that.

"You do know you belong to me, Foxy? Only me," he mumbled against the warm skin. He pulled up to look into the beautiful hazel eyes and said, "You know I love you. I've never said that before...but it's true."

Foxy smiled. "Yes, I know you love me. I love you, too."

Alex grinned widely. "Oh, you've made me a very happy man, Foxy. I think I will be able to convince people that I'm in love. It's just little details like I'm not in love with the bride that no one else needs to know about." He snickered.

Foxy snickered with them. "I will try to keep out of your line of sight, lover."

"Mm. I love that word from your lips."

They made love slowly to imprint themselves on each other's bodies. They did their best to not think about the wedding or what would happen, only what would happen afterwards. Monica would get Foxy and they would follow the newlywed's car to the Pierre. They were incredibly lucky to find adjoining rooms.  Miss Warren had insisted on the best for them and the hotel staff was very accommodating.

Foxy had never been in the presidential suite before, but he had been in a much more modest room there once with a guest. Though he was there only for two hours, he certainly enjoyed his time there. He hardly could contain his excitement for the wedding night when they both could relax and spend a very pleasant evening in each other's arms. He did his best to hide the fact he was still worried about Walter. Though he knew he wouldn't do anything, he couldn't say the same for Walter. He second guessed himself, thinking he was worried about what Walter would do because he secretly wanted for him to try something. How stupid is that? He yelled at himself. You find the one who could change your life permanently in a very positive, loving way and all you can think of is a possible scenario where you end up in another man's arms. The only thing that kept him from thinking about it was Alex's tongue lapping at his underarms as his lover humped against him.

*****

The wedding morning had arrived. Marita and Monica had stayed in their rooms, having breakfast served to them while Alex and Foxy had to get their breakfast in the dining room.

"I think I could get used to this, Alex. May's strawberry parfaits are scrumptious."
"The girls refuse to eat them at all, but allow me to have May make them for my breakfast. They insist I eat them for breakfast since they are too loaded with calories for later in the day."

Alex shrugged and fed Foxy a bit of his.

"You are so good to me," said Foxy. He then fed Alex some of his. They continued to feed each other until it was all gone.

"Now where are those yummy sausages she makes?" asked Foxy.

"Is my Foxy going to turn into a cream puff?"

"Only when I'm hot and horny for you, my love," Foxy purred.

Alex snickered. "Then I get to suck the cream right out of ya."

"Mmhmm."

Monica stared at them abashed. "Damn, this will never work! You two will be so obvious a room full of two hundred won't keep you dripping all over each other with your eyes."

"I will be good, I promise, mother dear," drawled Foxy.

"I thought you weren't going to leave your bedroom until it's time?" asked Alex.

"I just came in to see about getting some real food. I have been eating nothing but fruit all morning. It's driving me nuts. I need some protein or I won't be able to survive the wedding."

"Come share the sausages with me, Monica."

Alex watched as Monica and Foxy civilly ate their sausages in relative peace. It was a miracle. No fighting because of sausages. He would have to remember that next time. They moved on to bacon and grits next with Monica going to get some cheese for the grits. Alex had a bit of the cheesy grits then went to see how Marita was holding up.

She squealed when he entered her bedroom. "You're not supposed to be in here! This is our wedding day!"

"Come on, Marita. This is no traditional wedding, no matter what Miss Warren does to make it so."

Marita sighed. "Well then, come in and help me put on my garter."

Alex moved closer and wondered why she couldn’t put it on. Then saw she had on a bustier with garters and looked like an overstuffed clam, but with sexy stockings and pink panties, she looked quite delicious. He licked his lips and went down on his knees. He grinned up at her with a twinkle in his eyes.

"You know I never formally proposed to you."

Marita blushed. "That's ok, it's not necessary really…."

He could tell she was desperate for it so he immediately asked, "Miss Marita would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Marita flushed prettily and nodded. "Yes, I would."
He took her hand and kissed it. She began fanning her face with her hand.

"Hurry up before I cry."

Alex smiled then took a pretty stocking foot and slid the garter up to her upper thigh. Just then Monica burst in.

She squawked. "What?! Every time I leave you two alone for a minute you're all over each other!"

Marita gasped. "Nonsense, Monica. If you weren’t so busy stuffing your face, you would have helped me with my garter instead of Alex. And besides, you left me alone."

Monica ignored Marita and growled, "What were you doing in here in the first place, Mister Hands?" She didn’t like the fact that Alex's hand hadn’t left the garter yet.

"I was proposing to my bride to be if you must know, Monica."

"Likely story!"

"Monica, he was. He got down on his knees and proposed to me. It was very sweet. He is a very honorable man."

"Then why is his hand still on your thigh?"

Alex quickly yanked his hand off the very enticing thigh and Marita fumed, "Ooh, you can be so obtuse sometimes, Monica!"

Alex rose. "Well, I did what I came to do, so I will leave your ladies presence."

He quickly left with Monica giving him the evil eye the entire time.

"Damn, am I going to have to put up with that for the rest of my marriage, Monica? It will get tiresome fast," Marita said, exasperated.

Monica sighed. "I'm sorry, Mari, but I don’t like his hands on you and you know it."

"He was just helping me and was startled when you came in. He would have left right after he put the garter on me but you came bursting in. It's almost as if you are trying to catch us at an awkward moment and that is ridiculous."

Monica closed her eyes. "I'm sorry, Mari, it is really wrong of me to ruin your wedding day."

"The day isn’t ruined, Monica. I just need you to be a little understanding of Alex and my relationship. It isn't as if we love each other and we both are madly in love with other people. There is nothing for you to worry about, I promise."

Monica nodded then moved over to the gown that was fortunately hidden by the veil.

"Is it time to put the gown on yet?"

Marita looked at the clock. "Yeah, we should go ahead, though we may be early."

"Ok." But she turned to Marita and kissed her softly and pressed her forehead to the other woman's. "I promise to behave."

"I love you, Monica."

"I love you too, Marita."

They kissed again and held each other for a moment then Monica got the gown.

*****

Alex and Foxy stood by the door waiting for the bride and her lover. They both wore beautifully tailored tuxedos.

"What do you think they are doing in there?"

Alex shrugged. "Probably talking girl talk."

"What is that anyway? Talking about the brand of tampon to use?"

Alex snickered. "Could be, but I don’t think that's what they are talking about just now."

"You don’t think they had time for a quickie do you?"

Alex shook his head. "I don’t think Marita would have been able to the way she was trussed up in there the last time I checked."

"Do we have time for a quickie?" Foxy asked, a sexy lilt to his voice.

Alex grinned. "Probably only a hand job but I think Monica would kill us if we smelled like sex before the wedding."

Foxy sighed wistfully. "Yeah, I am too pretty to die so young."

Alex smiled and leaned over and kissed Foxy's half pouting lip. Monica came just in time to witness the kiss get more passionate.

"Marita, we are going to have to hose them down, I swear!"

Marita just giggled and said, "They look so good together. I almost wish it was a double wedding."

"No way in hell will I marry Miss Twinkie."

Foxy pulled away to say, "I heard that Mon-" but Alex's tongue shut him up.

*****

They went in separate cars and Monica insisted she drove Alex while Foxy drove Marita. Alex had to concede it was a good idea since he knew he wanted to put his hands on his lover as much as possible now they were on their way to the large Episcopalian church Miss Warren insisted they have their wedding.

"Beats me why, though, her husband was Jewish and she was raised Catholic," Marita informed Foxy nervously.

"It's just for prestige. She would have it in a mosque if it was the popular thing to do."

Marita agreed. Then she studied Foxy for a moment. "You know you are very good for Alex. I can tell. He seems immensely happy. You don’t know how worried he was when you left him. He thought you would never come back."

Foxy smiled at him. "Thanks, Marita. I haven’t told you yet but you are absolutely stunning in your gown. I don’t think I have seen a more beautiful bride."

Marita smiled broadly. "You are a wonderfully good man, Foxy. I am so glad I will be able to get to know you."

They stayed quiet the rest of the trip to the large church, letting Monica go ahead before they arrived.

*****

Alex kept his eyes on the entrance, trying his best not to seek out Foxy in the crowd. There were much more people there than just the guests. Some photographers from society magazines and reporters were in attendance. Miss Warren had made a grand entrance with her grandnephew in her wake. 'Poor bastard,' thought Alex. 'I should get him a Ferrari for being so attentive to his grandaunt.'

Alex began to nervously move from one foot to the other when his eyes caught sight of a bald head and he did his best not to freeze in mid-step. The guy was definitely something to look at. He was gorgeous in a tailored Hugo Boss tux. He could eat someone like Foxy for breakfast and then have him for lunch with no problems.

'Fuck, Foxy probably's never seen Walter look so …" Just then he saw Walter make a bee line to a man standing just a bit further away from the crowd. He couldn’t quite see who it was but he had a sneaking suspicion.

*****

"Foxy! Are you related to the bride or groom?"

Foxy looked wide-eyed at Walter and swallowed nervously. "Uh, Walter…you look amazing. I-I'm a friend of the groom's actually."

"You should be the Best Man, then."

"Oh, no, I wouldn’t do at all. You're more the Best Man type…."

Walter shook his head but moved closer to Foxy to whisper, "God, if I weren’t here for my subordinate…you are so fucking sexy in that tux."

Foxy gulped. "I thought you were married."

"I was, but Sharon asked for a divorce the moment I asked her to put on that getup you wore that night."

Foxy gasped. "You can divorce someone just because your spouse wants you to wear a pinafore?"

Walter sighed. "Seems like it. She called me sick and perverted and that she didn’t want to remain married to one such as me." He shrugged.

"Oh, God, Walter, I'm so sorry to hear it."
"Well, it was bound to happen. You actually kept the marriage going longer than its sell by date."

"Oh."

"Do you think that maybe after…?"

"I'm sorry, Walter, but I'm in a relationship right now."

Walter heaved a sigh. "I guess I should go to Steve's then."

"Maybe you should go to a gay bar, Walter. Meet a man who would be willing to be discreet like I was."

Walter looked into Foxy's eyes. "You have been so good to me, Foxy. I hope the best for you."

"Me too, Walter."

Just then the sound of the organ began to play the wedding march. Everyone scrambled to their seats. Foxy remained standing and was very glad he was saved by the arrival of the bride.

When Marita entered the church proper, Foxy gasped. She was radiant and looked absolutely beautiful. His heart skipped a beat as if he were the one marrying her. His childish heart wished he was marrying her or even her evil lover Monica. He sighed as saw her look adoringly at Alex. Then his heart wished he was the one in the wedding gown and Alex was the one looking at him so worshipful.

Anyone would be a fool to think they weren’t in love. But Foxy knew that was because they were in love, just not with each other. He wondered what they were thinking while they were up there.

*****

Marita was in a daze. She was on cloud nine and was blissfully happy. Alex looked devastatingly handsome in his tux and was looking at her as if she were the only woman in the whole world. The little girl inside of her sighed in happiness but the lesbian side was trying to put a damper on the whole event but she ignored that side of her completely.

Alex could hardly hear the minister with his heartbeat in his ears. He so desperately wanted to be with Foxy but he was way too responsible a man to renege on what he promised Marita. No matter how much his knees were shaking.

*****

Suddenly the minister said, "You may kiss the bride."

Alex's eyes widened then he looked at Marita and moved his head down to press his lips to hers. She decided he needed waking up so she slipped her tongue into his very pliant mouth and he moaned.  

The next thing either of them know, they are being rushed out of the church amid laughter, clapping, thrown rice and confetti.

They couldn’t even tell if Foxy and Monica had made it to their car. Alex grinned at Monica, kissed her, then started the SUV and drove away from the packed church's driveway.

*****

"Foxy, come on. We better get a move on," Monica said amid the people leaving for their cars.

Just then Walter came up to them.

"Hello," he said to Monica then looked pointedly at Foxy.

"Oh, hi, sir. Thanks so much for being Marita's Best Man at the last minute."

"You're welcome, Agent."

Foxy grasped Monica's hand and said, "Come on, Monica, we better get going."

Monica glared at Foxy for a moment then said, "Thanks again, sir. See you in two weeks."

"Bye, Agent Reyes."

When they got into the car, Monica refused to start the car but eyeballed Foxy until he asked, "What now?"

"You made it look like you and I was an item. Skinner will be on my ass to find out about us now."

"Monica, I was trying to show him that I'm not up for trying to start a relationship with him. Seeing you with me, he probably will back away from coming to me again."

Monica sighed. "Maybe, but – I have a reputation as being a ball breaker. I kinda like that. I don’t want to mess it up if people think I'm with a femme."

Foxy snorted. "I don’t know where you get the idea that I'm some queen, Monica, but I'm not. I pass very well in society and I would say most people would have no clue that I'm gay."

"Well, maybe my gaydar is more attuned than most."

Foxy giggled and said, "Come on, ballsy, let's get going before they start without us."

"Oh shit!" She pulled the seatbelt around her then started the car and zoomed out of the church parking lot like a bat out of hell.

*****

Marita let Alex take down her hair and he ran his hand down the side of her face, lifted her chin and kissed her softly.

"Hello, Mrs. Krycek."

Marita sighed. "Damn! I can't believe it, I'm a married woman!"

Alex smirked. "I hope Foxy and Monica made it out of the church alive."

Marita went over to grab some canapés from a serving tray. "God, I'm starving," she said between munching.

"You should have eaten more than just a few strawberries and grapes this morning."

He watched her with an amused eye then commented. "I thought you said you shouldn’t eat carbs after 5pm."
"That’s on a regular day, this is my wedding day and I will eat carbs whenever I want!"

He smiled then grabbed some as well before she ate it all. They poured some of the champagne in glasses and sipped it for a bit when the door burst open and Foxy gasped, "Oh god, that woman drives like a madman!"

Alex went to Foxy and pressed him to his body. "Good to see you again, Foxy. Wasn't sure if…."

"Alex, there was never a doubt in my mind who I would spend the rest of my life with."

They kissed and Marita watched, smiling at them as she munched more canapés and sipped champagne.

Monica came ambling in and, for once, remained quiet as Foxy and Alex kissed.

Marita grabbed some more canapés then Monica's hand and led her to the adjoining room door. She looked back at the boys for one moment but Monica grabbed her and shoved her into their room with little finesse.

*****

They kissed for a long time until their lips were bruised and swollen. Foxy's hands slowly released Alex from his tux. Alex walked them backwards to the bedroom but the couch got in the way and Foxy fell back on it.

"You are so beautiful," murmured Alex. "You are the very reason for my happiness. I would give up anything for you."

Foxy blushed furiously. He started to speak then stopped. "Uh, how about just your tux for now…we can negotiate terms later."

Alex smiled then took off his tux then his shirt but left the small black bowtie on. Foxy whistled. "Sexy, you look like a Chippendale dancer."

Alex stopped. "I'm sorry, my love, but dancing is out of the question. That requires me to totally lose my inhibitions and I don’t think I'm ready for that just yet."

Foxy's long legs wrapped around the other man's and commanded, "Then get a move on, buster. I wanna see ya naked!"

"Yes, my lord and master."

Foxy liked the sound of that.

"Anything my master requires?"

"Just a hand up so my slave can undress me."

"Of course, my lord."

Alex helped Foxy up from the couch and began to pull off his lover's tux, kissing each part of Foxy's body that became exposed.

Foxy sighed in pleasure when Alex kissed his abdomen on a very sensitive spot.

When Alex came to Foxy's pants, he unzipped then lowered them in one fluid motion, running his cheek along one long, sleek leg.

Foxy held onto Alex's head as he took off his master's shoes and socks then bent and kissed his toes. Foxy gasped.

"Damn, Alex, you been in the business long?"

"No, only doing what comes naturally to the man I love."

Foxy bit his lip and whispered, "Slave has permission to kiss his master."

Alex rose and pressed his lips to Foxy's softly then lapped at his master's, asking permission to enter. Foxy parted his lips for his slave and moaned as Alex sucked on his tongue. He didn’t know how long they kissed but, after awhile, Foxy couldn’t stand any longer, his legs were shaking and his cock was leaking all over his silk boxers.

"I-" Foxy began but sounded more like 'la' so he cleared his throat, after Alex had pulled away for them to breathe. "I think it's time for bed now, slave."

Alex nodded and bowed, letting his master lead the way to the bedroom. Foxy sat on the bed and commanded, "Suck me." And Alex immediately bent on his knees, opened the boxer's fly to take Foxy in his mouth and worship his master's cock.  Foxy's eyes were closed, his head on a very soft pillow, his thighs opened wide to give his lover full access. He nearly drifted to sleep at the pleasant warmth spreading from his cock all over his body until Alex pulled off to lap his balls and the cool air on his cock woke him up. He moaned as the warm wet tongue lapped at the sensitive skin under his balls. That superb tongue caressed his perineum thoroughly. When Alex's tongue reached his anus, he groaned, shifting his hips up to let his love slave slide into him.

Then Foxy gasped, "Stop!"

Alex pulled away, licking his lips as he did.

"Your master wants to taste you as well, slave."

Alex smiled and leaned on the bed in such a way that his head was facing his master's feet and his crotch was near his master's face.

"You are so smart, my slave, knowing what your master wants. Let me reward you."

 Foxy teased the sensitive cockhead, tasting and licking, causing Alex to moan and shake.

"Take me in your mouth, slave," commanded Fox, pulling away for a moment.

Alex groaned, loving how Foxy took command so well. He gripped his master's slim hips, pulling the beautiful hard cock towards him. He opened and sucked on the head, loving the way his master's sounds vibrated deliciously over his cock. Alex was being driven wild as each movement he made, Foxy was able to duplicate it on his own member in the exact reverse. They played a game of trying to fool each other into losing the rhythm and all it did was keep it up far longer than otherwise.

Foxy's naughty finger stabbing into his ass at the most opportunistic moment had Alex shooting down his master's throat. Foxy lapped him up with humming, contented sounds while Alex tried his best to play catch up by teasing under his master's balls. That had the desired effect and Foxy froze for a moment then released his load in his slave's very warm, sucking mouth.

They lay in a quite haze of post sexual bliss, content just to enjoy their momentary pause from reality.

Foxy's stomach growling woke them up and he giggled. "Crème of slave doesn’t fill me up, apparently."

Alex smiled and rose, asking what his master wanted.

Foxy paused then said, "A cream covered love slave with fruit."

Alex grinned and said, "Coming right up, master."

After eating his full of his lover and fruit and cream, Foxy grabbed Alex's hand and went over to the doors of the adjoining room and put his finger to his lips. He listened for a moment then opened the door slowly.

The room was very similar to their own and the only light were candles flickering here and there.  As they moved to the bed, they saw Marita sprawled gloriously naked on the bed while Monica teased her lover with her fingers, mouth and hair. The sight was breathtaking and Foxy stared wide-eyed. He looked at Alex who was drooling, literally.

When Monica's head moved down from lapping at Marita's sexy navel, she made a beeline with her tongue to the blond patch of hair just southwards. Monica's dark head blocked the view but the boys' imagination filled in the rest as they saw the way her head angled over and over and the way Marita's hands clenched her lovers' head.

The candlelight made both women's bodies glow and they were so breathtakingly beautiful, Foxy almost felt bad for looking in on their private moment. When he looked back at the way Alex's cock was standing up, begging for attention, he grinned and led his lover out of the room, holding onto the object of his lover's maleness.

Back in there room, Foxy related, "I never knew lesbian sex was so hotl!"

Alex grinned, knowingly, and Foxy gasped. "You've been with a lesbian before?"

"No, but I've been with a bisexual woman and her female lover before."

"Fuck me. Really?"

"Yeah."

"You think Marita…?"

"Marita might but Monica…."

They sighed forlornly then Foxy grabbed his lover's hands. "Come on, I will be your bisexual woman and you can be my experimental lesbian."

Alex laughed; very happy he had such a spontaneous and imaginative lover.

*****

They had been in the Bahamas for nearly a week, both of them tanned completely, though poor Alex's alabaster skin had burned badly the first day.

"You sure you have to go back at the end of next week, Alex?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, my love. Maybe next year we can return for a longer time."

Foxy sighed. "Ok. I guess I could use some time inside. I don’t think I look good at all with these blond streaks."

"You look absolutely beautiful, Fox."

Foxy grinned. "You are prejudiced, my Alex. Is it true Marita wants to remain here in the Caribbean?"

"Yeah, she found a great place to stay and intends to paint the wonderful landscape. I would do that too if I had such talent as she."

"What about your grandmother in law's plans for you to have children and run Hadden Enterprises?"

"Oh, the moment Miss Warren gave her the business contracts she sold the lot to John Saunders."

"Saunders? Whose that?"

"Nobody." Alex grinned enigmatically and Foxy shrugged his shoulders. He took Alex's hand and went on their usual afternoon stroll that ended with a beautiful sunset lovemaking session in the sand.





.