Title: Alex's story
Author: Bertie
Email: bermille@earthlink.net
Status: WIP
Notes: This is an AU-- no Consortium, no aliens, no government conspiracy except for what we have in our own world. This is my first fic that is first person POV. It's Alex's POV where he recounts events of his life. He's just an ordinary, average guy who falls for a slightly more average guy. Thanks to Mikou, Georgia and Sam for their betas and suggestions.
Warning: there is a mention of uncle/nephew incest in the beginning. Skip that part if its squicky.



I was twelve when my father left my mother and me. She was devastated because she thought her husband loved her, but she was a strong woman and took care of me, often working long hours at her nursing job to make ends meet. I think it helped that my Uncle John was there for us. He helped her financially even though he probably did it out of guilt. He had always been more stable and more successful than my father, his older brother. I suppose that created jealousy. When my father left, Uncle John stepped in happily.

My uncle was the best. He took care of us and I will always remember his kindness. I guess he wanted to feel needed by someone and my mom and I fit the bill. I loved my uncle and never thought he took advantage of me, though he was the first man I ever slept with. You think I was taken advantage of, huh? But I wasn't. I was a hot, horny 15-year-old when he jacked me off. He wouldn't even let me touch him until I was seventeen. I guess I wanted a daddy in my life, and he certainly filled that need in me for years. It was just that one time that I wanted more from him and he gave it to me.

You think he started it? Well, think again because he didn't . . .I did. I had kissed girls and almost had sex with one, but was caught by her father. I told my uncle all about what happened and he laughed. Then he saw that I was still hard underneath my jeans and he calmly opened them, took my hard cock in his hand and proceeded to jack me off. He didn't say a word afterwards - just licked my cum off his hand and then left me with my jeans still open and my limp dick sticking out of my underwear.

He avoided me for a while. I was hurt, but then I noticed boys and forgot about him - until a couple of years later. I came home one night with a black eye and a busted lip. I had gone down on the wrong guy. I guess I had a reputation, then, of being available to suck off jocks after their showers. I was a typical teenager and thought nothing would go wrong. He was a football player and didn't take kindly to a fag sucking him off, though he seemed to enjoy it at the time.

I was glad my uncle was there to take care of me because I knew my mother would have been pissed off and would have grounded me. I only had a few more weeks left of school and then I would be graduating. I wanted my mother to think of me as her perfect son, so my uncle helped me hide the bruise and the split lip. He took me to his house for a few days and my mom didn't think anything of it. She was glad to have me out of the house while she worked long hours at work. I'm sure if she had known that my uncle had touched me, she would have refused, but I certainly never said a thing and I knew my uncle wouldn't.

I learned that weekend that my uncle was a fag. His bedroom was a shrine of seduction. He had a few paintings on his wall that were rather homoerotic. There were pictures of nude men all over and a huge male symbol beside his tiger-striped bed. If he weren't my uncle, I would have laughed. My mom must have known that he was gay and didn't care or she just pretended he wasn't. She certainly never knew I was into men until I was twenty-one and brought a man home to Thanksgiving dinner. She wasn't overly upset, but she mourned the fact that she would never be a grandmother. I told her I could still have a child, but she didn't think I was the type. I wasn’t upset she thought gay people don’t have children. I was a slut back then and had sex with countless men. If my mom was unable to think outside her small box, I wasn’t about to change her.

Does this mean my uncle influenced me? Would I have been a happy heterosexual if he hadn't touched me when I was a teenager? Maybe. If he had only touched me that once, I might have eventually gone back to women, but when he fucked me the first time, in his bed two years later, I knew I never would look at a girl again. I doubt it made any difference, though, because I had a crush on one of my male teachers years before Uncle John jerked me off. Even back then, I knew I was attracted to both boys and girls.

When my uncle took care of me, I was the one who touched him first. I rubbed his cock in his pants while he was doctoring my lip. He laughed and moved away and said, "Later."

If he hadn't been so gentle with me, I would never have been interested in anal sex. But afterwards, all I wanted was to have the same experience I had with him. I never quite found it. For a long time, I fucked older men. Some were gentle and some were rough but none made me feel as well loved as Uncle John. I had moved out of my mother's house and was living in a cheap apartment in town. The shitty jobs I had just kept me living there by a thread, but I was young and wanted to feel independent. Since I didn't have a car, it was easy to walk down to a bar and find a quick fuck for the night.

My first job was working at the local supermarket but I got bored with that fast. At night, I usually went to a local bar, Sam's, that wasn’t very far from where I lived and tried to find a daddy as my uncle suggested. Older men fucked me but none of them turned out to be the daddy I was looking for. Looks didn’t matter. It was all about finding what I had with my uncle, so at first I wasn’t very discriminating. Good thing I had a nurse for a mother. She had me taking a condom to school before I was even sexually active. Other boys looked up to me, but I thought it was stupid. I was slutty when I was older but I wasn't getting laid when I was thirteen.

One evening, a few years after working odd jobs and going through many lovers, I did meet one man. His name was Melvin Frohike and he owned a men's fashion store not far from the bar. He was a little on the short side and wasn’t the best thing to look at, but I never was one for looks, only how well a man fucked. He insisted that he was there just for a drink. He told me he needed an assistant at the store. To show my appreciation, I gave him a blowjob in the backroom. Afterwards, he told me to meet him at his store the next morning and he would show me the ropes.

After breakfast, I called the supermarket to tell them I was quitting. Then I went to Melvin's Fashions, where I found Melvin opening up the store. He looked surprised to see me there.

"Good to see you again, Alex. Wasn’t sure if you'd show."

"I'm here, Mr. Frohike."

"Please, call me Mel."

Mel and I got along well. He taught me everything I needed to know about men's fashions and I learned how to give good head. He was married with kids and said his wife never went down on him. I was very willing to oblige him. I learned that going down on certain customers also helped boost sales. Mel thought I was a godsend.

A day like any other started with the daily routine of Mel opening up, me getting the register started, and then going into the boss's office to go down on him for that day. After I rose, licking my lips, he said, "An important man is coming by today to pick up his altered suits. He's a good friend of mine. Treat him well."

I nodded. Usually that meant if the customer wanted anything not on the racks, I was to oblige him. Rarely did that mean anything other than a blowjob. I assumed he meant this older man that came in later that day. But the guy was bored and left quickly after buying a suit for his son's bar mitzvah. Instead, I did a double take when a beautiful, young man walked in. He was about my height and was leaner than I was. He had to be only a few years older than me. One look at his sexy, hazel eyes and his Armani suit and I wanted to have him for lunch and dinner.

"Hi. You must be Alex. Mel told me he had a new assistant. My suits should be ready…."

I stared for a moment, daydreaming of sucking on that full bottom lip, when he said, "Mulder - should be under the name Mulder."

Apparently he was in a hurry. "Of course, Mr. Mulder." I turned and grabbed the three suits under the name Mulder and brought them around the counter for him.

"Would you like me to take them to your place, Mr. Mulder?" I licked my lips suggestively.

He watched my tongue and he flushed. I smiled at him. What I wouldn't do to have that man's cock down my throat.

"Just call me Mulder. I brought my car, Alex. Let me take you."

My smile widened at the suggestion. I was saving up to buy me some wheels. This Mulder could take me for a ride all he wanted. I opened the door for him but he grabbed it and let me walk through with his suits. I didn’t even bother to look if Mel had taken over for me. I couldn’t get past those amazing eyes. I felt them on me and was so hot for him; he could have taken me over the hood of his car.

It was a warm, sunny May and I took my sunglasses from my shirt pocket and put them on.

"You look sexy with those on, Alex."

I grinned. Oh yeah, I was gonna get fucked. He opened the back door so I could lay the suits down over the back seat. I was sure he was checking me out as I bent down to straighten them out. I was so glad I wore my tight, button fly jeans - the ones that left nothing to the imagination.

The guy had a cell phone. He had to be a business executive. The only guys I knew that had them were into drugs. If he wanted to set me up in an expensive apartment so I could be his boy toy, I certainly wouldn’t object. He didn’t look like he would have a hard time finding anyone to warm his bed for him, though. I guess I would still have to look for that daddy Uncle John told me about.

I was surprised at the apartment complex he drove into. It seemed far below his standards. He saw me looking curiously but didn’t say anything.

"Come on," was all he said. I got the suits out of the back seat and wondered if I would get fucked after all. Maybe he was just starting out and hadn’t the money yet to move into better housing. I didn’t let it bother me as we rode up the elevator to his floor. He seemed distant suddenly. I didn’t like this at all.

He opened the door to his apartment and let me in. His place was a little cramped but it was bigger than mine. My little efficiency apartment was cheap and suited my needs, which were minimal. No one would try to steal anything from my apartment because there was nothing to steal. All the money I saved on rent and furniture was being saved for a car. Maybe Mulder was saving up for a house.

He pointed to a closet when his cell phone rang. I put the suits in the closet and waited for him to get off the phone.

"I will take care of it tomorrow, Scully." A pause then, "No, I'll see you tomorrow." Another pause. "Don’t worry about it. I'll deal with Skinner tomorrow." Another pause. "All right. Bye." He hung up the cell phone and looked upset. Then he looked at me. Before I could take a breath, he had me backed up against the closet door and he was sucking my breath away.

I was hard pressed to object to anything. With the feel of his body hard against mine, his trapped cock hot against my hip and the bulge in my pants nestled alongside his, I was having a hard time remembering my name.

I quickly unzipped him, wanting to see and feel his cock. When I pulled that bad boy out, I couldn’t help it; I had that long cock in my mouth and was sucking and lapping it like a snow cone. He had to be at least nine inches. I could only think of what it would feel like stretching and fucking me.

I did my best to keep him from coming too quickly; using every trick I'd picked up over the years of sucking cock. When he finally came, I was so hard, I knew I wouldn’t last. Then that amazing mouth opened up to take me in, I almost came all over that beautiful face. He gripped my balls, seeing how imminent I was. He used a few tricks on me, but I was too hot and ready to go. In no time I gasped and came down his throat.

He kissed me then we lay for a moment in each other's arms. I napped while he went to take a shower.

While Mulder was in the shower, I took the liberty of looking around his apartment. I saw some videos on the TV stand and smiled at the names. I had seen a few of those porn videos myself. His cell phone rang so I picked it up and answered it awkwardly, never having used one before.

"Hello?"

"Mulder?"

"Sorry. He's in the shower. He won't be long. Who's this?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I'm his boss, Assistant Director Walter Skinner. Please have him call me back. He knows my number."

"Will do."

There was a click and a dial tone. I shrugged and closed the phone. I sat down on the couch and found his wallet in his coat pocket where I'd grabbed the phone. Inside was an ID that showed him as an agent of the FBI. I was surprised. I'd never fucked a federal agent before… as far as I knew.

Mulder padded out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his hips. He looked sexy as hell.

"Oh, sorry. Your cell phone rang earlier. It was your boss…Walter Skinner? He asked me to have you call him back."

He didn’t look very happy but said, "Thanks, Alex."

I handed him the cell phone, then I returned his wallet to his jacket. Mulder was too distracted to notice.

"Sir, you called me…."

He sounded like a little boy caught with his hand in a cookie jar. I smiled. Mulder looked so young and innocent when speaking to his boss.

"Yes, sir. We'll be on it first thing in the morning." There was a pause, then he hung up. "Shit."

"Your boss is a tyrant?"

"Sort of. He keeps his agents on their toes. Doesn’t like my reports. Says they’re sloppy for an Oxford graduate."

"You went to Oxford?"

"Yeah. I received a Rhodes scholarship in my senior year in high school. I was very glad to get out from under my parents."

"At least you had two parents. My father left me and my mom when I was twelve."

"Sorry to hear about that. My parents had some excuse. My sister was kidnapped. They were never the same after she disappeared."

"Oh, damn. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. She was grabbed by a serial murderer. It's the reason I work for the FBI. They headhunted me right out of Oxford because of how well I profiled criminal investigations."

I sighed heavily. "Wish I had the discipline to go to college. I did OK in school, but it bored me mostly."

"You seem smart enough, Alex. You should try taking a college entrance exam. I'm sure you'd pass."

"Thanks, Mulder, but I think I'll stick to clothes and sucking cock."

He moved between my legs and looked down into my eyes. "You’re one sexy motherfucker, you know that?"

I grinned and let him pull me up into his arms. He kissed me and I ran one hand down his chest to the knot of towel at his waist. The other hand teased a nipple while my tongue was playing with his. He wanted me to fuck him and I was very willing, ready, and able. Good thing all I had on was my Fruit of the Looms.

Mulder was good for me. It became a regular thing, so I rarely went to the bars anymore. Either he'd call me up at the store or would pick me up at my apartment. I found out more about Mulder and my boss when Mel came to visit Mulder while I was over. Mulder had just enough time to slip out of me before Mel opened the door.

"Mulder, you should lock the door when you're fucking. Never know who's gonna show up." Mel's eyes looked hungry. I wouldn’t have minded if he joined us.

"And to what do we owe the honor?" asked Mulder, pretending as if it was perfectly natural to find him fucking a man in his living room.

"Sorry to intrude, Mulder, but Langly has some new information on that, uh…." Mel looked at me askance, not certain if he should include me in their relationship.

I quickly pulled up my pants and said, "Don’t mind me." I was about to go to the bathroom and wait on them to finish with their talk, but Mulder shrugged.

"Go ahead and tell me, Mel. I trust Alex…as much as you do."

"Alex is an innocent in this. Are you sure you want to involve him?"

"I don’t see why not. He's very obedient and listens very well. Don’t you?" Mulder looked at me and smiled.

"Absolutely," I acknowledged, wanting desperately to know what these two were doing on their off hours together. Images of them in a porno ring flitted through my mind.

Mulder pulled me to him and kissed me while one of my hands was still holding up my pants. I would have done anything he asked me to in that moment, short of murder.

"All right…Langly found out that Matthews regularly visits someone in Colorado - every other month, practically."

"Doesn’t he have a mother living there?"

"Yes, he visits her. But from what Langly has learned, unless his mother happens to be a buxom blond of about twenty six, I don’t think he takes his mother to restaurants or dancing."

"Maybe a maid of his mother's? She is well off."

"Could be, but it seems a bit unusual for a senator to bring national business to his mother's."

"He brings his work to an unsecured location? Hm, a security breach may be an interesting angle. It would certainly be far more informative than Senator Matthews fucking his mother's maid."

My mind boggled for a bit. I knew Mulder was a federal agent, but I had no idea that Mel was involved in anything but formal men's apparel. I kept my mouth shut, not knowing what I could say and for fear of looking like a complete idiot. I was getting turned on, though, by watching Mulder in action. He was the sexiest man I'd ever been with and the air of authority was definitely an added bonus

Mulder smiled at me, probably noticing the way I was looking at him.

"I think we can work on this later, Mulder."

I looked at Mel and smiled. I would have no problems fucking two men at once, certainly not these two men who had become the only friends I had in the world. Gay men don’t have friends only fuck buddies.

OK, I'm willing to concede some do have friends, but then, I usually fuck mine.

"You want to be double teamed, Alex?" Mulder asked. I guess I was obvious.

I kissed Mulder then moved back to where I was before Mel interrupted. My ass was high in the air over the couch and I motioned for Mel to move closer. I had Mel's cock in my mouth and Mulder's in my ass in no time. Sheer bliss. Like I have said before, I was a slut back then and would've been happy for any two, really. These two just happened to be my friends.

*****

Mulder and Mel rarely used me for assignments. They claimed I would be too easily distracting if I were to try to gain information for them in certain situations.

A few weeks after having given me a key to his apartment, Mulder came home with a suit wrapped in plastic. I still kept my own apartment; I just rarely used it. If I wanted to get fucked regularly, without needing Mulder to take me home afterwards, it was inconvenient.

"What's that?"

"A suit just for you. Mel ordered it. I want you to look pretty when I take you to dinner tonight. You will attract a lot of attention and that's exactly what's needed so I can gain access to Senator Mosby's office."

I've never thought I was all that good-looking, certainly not as sexy as Mulder nor as charismatic as Melvin. I was just an average guy whose idea of working out was getting fucked on a regular basis by his boyfriend. Mulder had tried to get me to go with him on his runs or to a gym. I ended up flirting with others instead of actually doing anything. Mulder gave up eventually, realizing I didn't require a lot of activity to keep me fit. He claimed I was still growing. I know he was referring to my maturity level but I couldn’t help but think of the one place I wouldn’t have minded growing was still two inches shorter than Mulder's nine inches.

"Mulder, you shouldn't have bought me a suit!"

"I didn't. Mel did. He said this was a gift for all the loyal, hard work you do at the shop."

I thought of all the blowjobs I'd given to his clients over the years. I shrugged and opened the plastic to take a closer look. It was all black with a white dress shirt, no tie.

"I hate suits," I sighed.

Mulder snickered. "Why are you working in a men's clothing store?"

Normally, I would have said the access to dick, but lately Mulder was acting kind of possessive of me so I said, "The money."

Mulder snorted. "You'd make more as a male stripper."

"But then I'd have to leave town. I don't want to be away from you." I'd noticed that Mulder became very affectionate when I said mushy shit like that.

Mulder pulled me to him and kissed me thoroughly. When he broke away to give us both breathing room, he smiled and said, "You ol' softy."

I smiled back and was about to pull out his cock to play with, when he shook his head. "Not now, baby. I need to concentrate. Take a shower and put on that sexy cologne I love on you."

I automatically went to shower without pause. I loved it when Mulder was dominant. Maybe I was a bit of a doormat at the time, but I would have done anything for him. I didn’t think I was in love with him, but I know I would never had admitted it if I were.

I walked out of the bathroom totally nude with the cologne on strategic parts of my body. Mulder whistled and pulled me on his lap to kiss me. His hands squeezed my ass as his tongue played with mine. I could have easily pushed Mulder down and fucked him senseless, but I preferred to take the submissive role with him. The fact he had an important job to do every day and told me he shouldn’t have problems with sitting down, helped me make that decision. On special occasions, though, he wanted me to take over and I could get very rough with him. I did weigh close to twenty pounds more than he, but he was the one professionally trained.

He ran his fingers over my asshole a few times, causing shivers to run up and down my spine, but he patted my ass and said, "Go put on the silk boxers I gave you and an undershirt. I wanna see how you look in the suit."

I grabbed the suit and went into the bedroom to slip on the boxers and an undershirt. I sighed as I pulled the suit on. I hated suits; they made me hot, sweaty and itchy. When I pulled on the pants, I was surprised how comfortable the cloth was on me. It was rather thin, so maybe I wouldn’t sweat much in it. I walked out, wondering what I would wear as a tie. I would have to wear one of Mulder's since I didn’t own any.

Mulder whistled. "Oh yeah, baby. You'll draw everyone's eye there. Men and women will want you."

I snorted, not believing it for one minute. I was certain he said it just to make me feel confident about myself when we were at the senator's mansion. I was a bit nervous about it. Though my mother had made good money and my uncle had helped her maintain the lifestyle she was used to with her husband, I wasn't used to a wealthy environment. Though I had no problem with helping those well off where I worked, I knew if they had ever offered to take me to their home, I would have been uncomfortable. I was certain I'd be gaping at the opulence of the place.

"Don’t worry your pretty head about any of this, baby. Fro and I will have the hard part of stealing those documents from his safe in his bedroom."

I let Mulder hold me. I loved it when he became so protective of me. God, I had it so bad. I can't believe I didn’t recognize it for what it was.

"Come on. I have the very thing for you to wear." He led me to the bedroom and opened up a box. He buttoned the top button of my dress shirt and pinned the item right in the middle.

"There, you won't need a tie with that in place."

I went over to the dresser's mirror and stared at myself. There was a little fox head pendant pinned there. It had lovely green eyes.

"It looks beautiful on you, baby. Matches your sexy green eyes."

I smiled. The fact it was a fox meant my lover was trying to mark me as his. That completely thrilled me in such a way that I became uncomfortable. I wasn’t really sure if I really wanted my lover to be so possessive of me.

"Let's go, Alex. I'm eager to show you off."

I smiled again at him then let him lead me out the door. His hand cupped my ass possessively when we were waiting for the elevator. He kissed me once just before the elevator pinged its arrival.

When we arrived, people were staring at us and for some reason that sent a thrill through me. I loved the fact that we looked good together and people couldn’t keep their eyes off us. Mulder was greeted by quite a few people and I could tell they were sizing me up as his boy toy, which is odd. I know I'm not *that* much younger than he is. I guess it's just my looks. Oh well. Can't be helped.

He kept a possessive hand on my back, near my waist, whenever a man or woman seemed to get too close to me. I loved that. After the many greetings and the schmoozing he did, we weren't as bombarded by others and were left alone to drink a little. He whispered in my ear at some point, "Now's the time, babe. I should be back shortly. Just tell anyone who asks that I went to the john." He kissed my ear softly before leaving me.

I looked into the sea of beautifully dressed people I didn't know and was not really interested in getting to know…except maybe a few of the men. All seemed to be with women, except one. He was standing with his back to me. He was balding and he had very broad shoulders. I could tell there was power hidden underneath that Hugo Boss jacket. He was fingering a ring on his hand. I wanted to go up and ask him about it when my musings were rudely interrupted.

"Hi, there, sexy. I've never seen you with Mulder before." A beautiful platinum blond haired young woman was standing very close to me. Any closer and she'd have worn my jacket. She had a voice that stroked my libido. I was surprised, since I hadn't been attracted to girls since I was in school. This wasn’t a girl, though. She was all woman.

"Hi. Mulder lets me out once in awhile." I gave her the smile I knew made Mulder moan with desire when I directed it at him.

She put her hand on my ass and moved even closer to whisper in my ear, "Wanna have some fun?"

Damn. I couldn't believe I was actually hard for a woman. That was the first. Her whole body spoke of danger and sin. I glanced into her clear, blue eyes and half moaned, "What's your name?"

"Marita." She took my hand and led me away from everyone.

Can you believe it? I fucked a woman for the first time, cheating on the man I wanted above all others, I thought at the time. It was primal, too - harder than I'd ever fucked Mulder. I think it was the whole scenario. Fucking where we could be caught by anyone, in a storage closet just off the main room. She howled loud enough, too, as I thrust in her hard and fast. Her cherry red lips tasted so good, her body felt so amazing, and every sound from her just added to my desire for her. Her pussy parted so easily for my dick, no need for preparation at all. I think I understood why some men prefer women right then.

What happened afterwards, though, changed everything. Mulder wasn’t upset. In fact, he was happy. Everyone was so focused on hearing the sounds of Marita being fucked by me, that no one noticed that Mulder was gone longer than he should have been. He said that when he returned, everyone gave him a pitying look, sad for the man whose date had so publicly humiliated him.

I didn’t see it that way. I was devastated at what I'd done and I was upset when he wasn’t the least bit angry. After Marita and I cleaned up as best we could, she returned to the main room first. I followed her, reluctantly, a few minutes later. Mulder grabbed me by the arm and hauled me away. I was so shame-faced; I thought for sure he would hit me in front of everyone. Instead, he pulled me out of the estate and into his car. He looked so pissed that when he tore out of the senator's place, I thought for sure he would yell at me when we were far enough away. Instead, he busted out laughing.

"Damn, Alex, you were brilliant! I'm so glad I never knew you'd do that, because the surprise was all that more delightful!"

I was confused and a bit hurt, though Mulder was acting like I had no reason to be.

"What?"

"God, Alex, I could fall in love with you right now for being so selfless as to fuck the Slut of D.C. for me."

I flushed hotly, not believing the words he was saying. They didn’t make sense to me.

"Mulder, that wasn’t planned…I-I'm sorry. I've never been attracted to a woman before. She was just so hot and…."

"No need to apologize, baby. You did the best thing for me. You distracted everyone away from me."

I shut up, stunned. I sat in the passenger seat, the safety belt strapping me down. I felt trapped suddenly. What was awful was I could still smell her on me and my dick was hurting. That woman, if she was the Slut of D.C., had a tight pussy.

Mulder respected my need for quiet. When we arrived back at his apartment, I rushed into the bathroom, hanging the suit up on the towel rack carefully, and showered. I nearly rubbed myself raw getting the smell of her off me.

When I left the bathroom, I dressed quickly in jeans and a t-shirt, feeling so much better that way. "I think I should stay in my apartment tonight."

"Wonderful idea, baby. You'd make a great double agent-keeping up appearances…" He trailed off when he saw the look on my face. "You're serious." It was a statement.

"Yeah. I think it may be best if we cooled off for a while."

"Damn, Alex. You sound like a woman's magazine!"

I snorted. "Well, in this case, that is the most appropriate thing for this situation we're in."

"I don’t want you to leave."

Those words stopped me - not for the actual words, but the way he said them. When he pouted, I always went weak in the knees. I turned to him, looking into his beautiful, hazel eyes.

"Alex, please don't go...I love you."

It was the pause that got me. I knew he was speaking truthfully to me, but I had to ask. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, Alex. I don't want to live without you. Please stay."

I sighed. "I wasn't leaving for good, Mulder. Just a few days to clear my head."

He moved closer to me. "Do you really need to leave?"

I hesitated, then nodded. "I think it would do both of us good to be alone for a few days."

He hung his head, but then said softly, "OK, baby. If you think it's best."

I moved to him, lifted his head, kissed that pouting bottom lip, then looked in his eyes. "I love you too, Mulder. Just a few days, I promise."

He let me leave and didn't hound me while I was at my apartment. I think he knew it was a test, and I admit that it was. Mulder is very savvy. It wasn't what attracted me to him at first but it's what kept me with him so long. He would talk to me about unusual things, stuff I normally wouldn't pay much attention to, and I'd be enthralled. If he was ever interested, I think he'd make a wonderful professor. We sometimes played student and professor, acting out my fantasy. His was me in a dress, pretending to be a virgin girl and he was the lusty, older man bent on corrupting me. It always made me laugh but I never did when he was present.

When I returned later the next week, we practically tore our clothes off each other. We were so hot for each other that we didn't speak that entire night. It's kind of hard to speak when we either had each other's tongues or cocks in our mouths.  I think the fact I cheated on him with Marita was a precursor to what happened later. As far as I know, he never cheated on me. He may have. I know he's a horn dog and sexy as hell. I'm sure he could have practically anyone he wanted. Luckily, I'm not the jealous type, though he is when I'm around another man except Mel. He hates to watch me work, knowing that I sometimes give a few of the customers head. He'd asked me before if I was interested in working another job, but I wasn't.

When I finally saved up enough to buy the car of my dreams, he helped me out because I'd never bought one before. In no time, he was having me pick him up for work sometimes, showing me off to a few of his coworkers. I finally met Dana Scully, his partner, that way. She was a beautiful, petite red head.

I was certain he lusted after her, but he told me she was more of a sister than anything. She told me, herself, she would never be with someone who was dating another. I believed her.

It was during one of these pickups that I finally saw him - the balding man I'd seen at the senator's house. He was even sexier when I saw him face forward. I nearly sprained my cock and had to adjust myself quickly as he stopped Mulder and talked to him before he made it to my car. I didn't hear what they said because my mind was on how sexy he was - hell, how sexy they both were. And then I worried for the first time. Mulder may not have been getting anything from his partner, but I could tell he wouldn't mind having some of that gorgeous hunk of man. When the balding man turned away, Mulder looked a bit upset, but smiled at me and got in.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, uh, that was my boss, Assistant Director Walter Skinner."

I whistled. "I wouldn't mind having him as my boss!" I grinned.

He didn't look happy. "I don't think you would. He's a hard ass. I think he eats metal shards for breakfast and shits out nails at night."

"Did you get in trouble?"

"Not really. He just doesn't like me sticking my nose where it doesn't belong."

"You can stick your nose anywhere you want with me, baby," I teased him.

He smiled, losing some of the shadows in his eyes.

I didn't even think about Walter Skinner again until a few weeks later, Mulder was walking and talking with the older man as they made their way to my car. I noticed that Skinner was attracted to Mulder. I'd seen men and women look at Mulder, but this was the first time I also saw mutual admiration and respect pointed in my lover's direction. For the first time, I was jealous as hell, but I wasn't sure who I was more jealous over.

I got out of my car to meet the man who intimidated my lover. My stance was belligerent and jealous, but I couldn't help it.

"Alex, this is Walter Skinner, my boss. Sir, this is Alex, my boyfriend."

The tone of Mulder's was so confident and proud that my heart hurt. I felt like a shit for being jealous of them. I immediately changed my stance and greeted him cordially.

"Nice to meet you, sir."

The look in his eyes told me that he liked what he saw.

"Nice to meet you too, Alex. Mulder has told me a little about you. Work over at Mel's?"

I nodded, knowing it wasn't the most respectable job, but I liked it.

"Mulder told me that Mel has said that he's never been robbed while you've been working for him. He said you look too much like a bodyguard and frighten off potential criminals."

My eyes widened. I never knew that. Mel did say he hadn't been robbed since I joined, but I never thought it was because of me. "I didn't know I was frightening."

Mulder smiled. "You're not really, Alex. It's just your height and presence. You look like you could hold your own in a fight."

"I've never fought in my life!"

"I know, but others don't. Skinner suggested that he teach you some moves, though, if you're interested. He boxes down at the gym not far from the Hoover. It wouldn't be a problem at all for us to go there sometimes when he's free. Are you interested?"

I was put on the spot. I couldn't say no, not with them both looking at me so eagerly. I nodded reluctantly and Walter grinned. God, he looked even sexier, if that was possible. Suddenly it didn't seem such a bad idea after all.

****

A week later

Mulder drove me to see Walter at his gym. I grinned at how more possessive he'd become since he introduced me to his boss. He even bought me a ring the other day.

"Does this mean I'm yours and only yours?" I'd asked him, curious.

"Definitely."

He made love to me for hours that night, making sure I knew I was his. I realized he wanted me to quit my job with Mel. He didn't like me with all the men I met at the clothing store.

At the gym, Walter looked handsome in gym shorts and t-shirt. He took care of his body and it paid off. I hoped I wasn't too obvious checking out his package.

When Mulder walked out of the locker room in his shorts, I couldn't help but run my hands over his sexy legs. He blushed. I loved that. He was embarrassed about me showing affection in front of his boss.

"Thanks again, sir, for doing this for Alex."

"You're welcome, Mulder."

I smiled at Walter, knowing I had a glint in my eyes meant for him alone. He didn't react to it, which was good, since Mulder was right there. I never said I'd never lived dangerously before.

"I'll jog for a bit then come back, see how you're doing, OK?"

I kissed Mulder for reassurance, then turned back to Walter.

"I think the first thing is to get limbered up. It will help against sore muscles and torn ligaments."

He handed me a rope that I realized was a jump rope. I almost laughed, but didn't with the serious look on his face.

"Come on. It's not rocket science."

I sighed then began to jump rope. I felt like I was back in kindergarten. I looked over through my lashes and saw how hot Skinner looked, even doing this. Maybe I *didn't* look like a doofus. Who knew jumping rope was sexy? New obsession- seeing buff, older men sweaty and jumping up and down. Who could ask for more? I think I'd stopped at some point and was staring.

"Ready for something different?" he asked, not breathless at all, the bastard.

"Sure." I had to clear my throat before I could speak, though.

"Have you ever wrestled?"

I grinned. "Only in the bedroom."

He did a double take, then returned my grin.

"Not now, honey, I'm teaching you to exercise," he quipped.

God, any sexier and I'd have to throw him down on the mats and suck his dick into my mouth.

"Maybe later."

His expression became serious and he changed the subject. He was probably flustered and didn't know what to make of his subordinate's lover flirting with him.

We did some limbering exercises. Then, finally, his hands were on me, showing me a classic attack move and how to protect myself. I think I knew how to protect myself from the occasional oddball that wouldn't take no for an answer. Usually using dirty tricks I taught myself, which had no finesse. I didn't mention this to Skinner and I'd never told Mulder, but I've had to defend myself before. Yes, I was a slut, but I took care of myself. I never said I was a doormat when I cruised bars.

I loved Skinner's hands on me. If I weren't careful, though, I knew I'd show more than me flirting with him. Like how hard I was for him after he knocked me on my ass. I do believe the sweats were lose enough and hid my attraction to him well enough. He certainly had no problems repeating the same again and again in the next few weeks.

Mulder seemed happy that I was spending time with his boss. I do know, though, the reason he took me home every time afterwards and fucked my brains out was because he was jealous at the same time. I knew Mulder was attracted to him, but I realized it was deeper than that. It didn't bother me until one day, out of the blue; he wouldn't let me go to the gym.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

I knew better than that. "Bull. What's going on? Were you pissed because he didn't sign off on a case?"

Mulder sighed. "Look, you've been spending a lot of time with him. I just want you for myself right now. I know it's selfish of me, but I'm your boyfriend."

I smiled and kissed him thickly. "Yes, you are. If you prefer I stay home and wrestle you in our bed than in the gym with your boss, then by all means." I let him take all his frustration and anxiety out on me, then I pinned him to the mattress and did the same to him. We were both very sore the next day, but he had to sit at a desk all day; I didn't. He and his partner had just returned from a trip out of town and were catching up on all their paperwork. I was a good boy the entire time he was away. Lustful thoughts about his boss were only played out at home with my right hand and a dildo.

I think it was shortly after this that I seriously thought about what to do to seduce Walter Skinner. At first, I was very selfish, only thinking about how I could do it where Mulder wouldn't know and Walter wouldn't feel guilty. Then something changed. I realized I wasn't jealous like Mulder became when my hands were on his boss's body while we wrestled and sparred. I fantasized about what it would be like to see them together. It wasn't long before my lusty thoughts turned to me being the middle of a hot, Walter and Mulder sandwich.

It became a trial to figure out how I could get them both in a situation where it would be easy and simple - painless and without regret. It helped that Walter was having problems with his wife and was in the middle of divorce proceedings. He would be ready for just about anything to take his mind off his complicated life. Mulder, though, I knew he would be ready to do it out of sheer lust. But how to do it where I wasn't the instigator? I certainly didn't want him to place the blame on me afterwards and make me the fall guy for it. I wasn't stupid.

We were wonderful together. I know the only reason I ever devised such a plan was sexual frustration on my part. Mulder didn't mind me in a three-way with Mel, but no way would he have liked if I brang home a trick for it. That helped plant the seed in my mind. I just had to invite the now wife-free man to our apartment more often.

Walter wasn't a stranger off the street; he was my lover's boss. I knew Mulder had a crush on Walter; it was more than just respect and admiration. I could see him ogling Walter's hard ass, that nice bulge below his hard abs, and that chest that made you hunger to run your face through the brush.

I didn't know if Walter was gay or bi or what. I did know that he had no problems with Mulder being with me and he was very happy about joining us when I invited him over for dinner. I planned the perfect evening. Dinner and then a movie afterwards. Of course, I decided to use subterfuge in my plan of wooing them into a threesome. I wore very tight, worn pants that had a strategic hole near my ass and a muscle shirt. I had buffed up a bit since 'exercising' with Skinner. To me, it wasn't exercise as much as getting a boner that wouldn't quit until my lover eased the tension when we got home.

The best plan I had, in my mind, was, in fact, the cheesiest move. Men are always thinking this shit works with women, but I happen to know that this move DEFINITELY works with men. I substituted the film we were to watch with a key scene in a hot threesome porn video. It was a classic. I know Mulder and I loved that scene a lot. If I weren't successful in my scheme, I would have to buy a new copy soon because it was nearly worn out. It showed a man similarly built to myself, on his hands and knees, his ass spread wide by the large man who was rimming him while another was thrusting his dick down the middle man's throat.

I know - cheese city, but it worked like a charm. The dinner went well. Then we went to the living room and the big guy sat in the front of the TV while Mulder and I set it up. When the tape came on, Mulder gasped out loud.

"Alex! How did that get in there? I thought it was set up for 'The Minority Report.'"

"Oh, sorry. I don't know how that got in there!"

I stood up and turned off the tape after Skinner had certainly gotten an eye and earful of hot gay sex.
Skinner was flustered, hot, and bothered by it, I could tell. I was about to put in the real movie when Mulder pulled me out of the living room for a moment.

"What the hell was that about?"

"Huh?"

"Don't play innocent with me, Mister. I know you planned this for a reason!"

I blushed furiously, but it didn't do any good. Mulder was just too fucking smart. It's why I love him.

"OK, you got me. I just wanted to see if Skinner was curious."

"Alex! That's my boss out there! Did you have to be so crude in your methods?"

I snorted. "I know for a fact you want to know as much as I do!"

His eyes grew wide and, after a moment, he laughed softly. "Actually, you're right. I do wanna know if Skinner's interested."

"Then come on. Let's get back in there!"

We returned to the living room and I was about to put in that tape when Skinner said, "That's OK. You don't have to put the tape in, Alex."

I turned towards him, my ass whipping around so fast, it nearly made me dizzy.

I was feeling more confident than I had before I was working out and felt better about myself. Mulder told me he could tell a difference in our lovemaking. I was more energetic and enthusiastic, he said. Well, I do know exercising didn't lessen my libido. If anything, I was much more aware of men and- this upset me-women, now that I'd been with Marita.

Do you think I'm excusing my behavior that night? I guess I am. Though, I certainly have no regrets about it.

Skinner was hesitant but very enthusiastic once he said he had a better idea for us. I smiled encouragingly at him. Mulder seemed too surprised at Skinner's desire to change the intended entertainment for the evening. He hadn't moved at all, but stood watching us.

Skinner looked over at Mulder. I realize, now, he was seeing if it was OK before grabbing me and pulling me into his lap. My legs were splayed on either side of the big man's hips as he pulled me close to him to grab a kiss. Skinner tasted like the steak I had served him for dinner. It didn't mask his own unique f, though.

Mulder finally moved toward us and grabbed his own kiss from me. I moaned in Mulder's mouth as one of Skinner's hands grasped my ass. Our cloth-covered bulges were pressed together and I loved it.

It wasn't as if I'd never been with two men before, but being with these two men was different than my previous experiences. Though I'd been with Mel and Mulder before, I'd actually never kissed Mel. My boss had only received blowjobs from me. I could tell, with Skinner, it would be vastly different. Skinner pulled my shirt from my belted waistband. Soon, his large hands were running up and down my back as if mapping me out.

Mulder took advantage of Skinner's distraction to grab his face and pull it to him. Watching them kiss was thrilling. I'd found a new addiction. My cock let me know it wanted out of my too tight jeans and I squirmed. Skinner shifted his hands from me and let me rise from his lap. I opened up my belt and button fly and he reached into my opened jeans to pull my cock free from its trappings. I moaned with the feel of that strong, calloused hand grasping me so intimately.

Mulder pulled off my pants while Skinner continued to explore with his hand, jerking me off exquisitely. All thoughts of uncertainty about him fled. I now wondered if Mulder had been with Skinner before. It wouldn't have changed anything, but I was curious.

Mulder rose behind me after my pants and BVDs were completely removed. He sucked on my left earlobe while Skinner ran his free hand up my shirt. I wondered if I wasn't the only one who'd made plans for the evening.

Skinner took his hands away from me to pull my shirt up and off.

There I was, totally nude in front of two dressed men. Both were the sexiest men I'd ever met in my life and I would do anything for them.

Mulder was playing with my ass while Skinner moved close to me, taking my mouth in a very possessive kiss. When he allowed me to breathe again, I was dizzy. The man could kiss!

Mulder kissed down my back, breathing on the wet patches of skin from his kisses and tongue swipes. I purred when Skinner's mouth trailed down my neck, finding the sensitive spots along the way until he nipped at my nipples. I howled and the bastard grinned at my reaction.

I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him, nipping his lips, showing him how it felt. He growled in his throat and fucked my mouth with his tongue.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was sandwiched between these two hot men just like my fantasies. I was afraid to over-analyze, fearing it would all disappear. When Mulder's tongue slid down the crack of my ass, it completely blocked out all my worries and doubts.

I rucked up Skinner's shirt, wanting to tease his nipples as he had mine. I pinched one while I bit and sucked on the other. His hands were cupping my head, fingers messaging my scalp. Apparently he liked it from the curious rumble at the base of his throat. I realized he sounded like a lion purring. How hotter could the mother fucker get?

I loved the patch of hair on his chest. I'm almost hairless in comparison. Mulder has a nice little tuft of hair in the middle of his pretty chest, but this was a delight. I ran my face then tongue through the hairs, keeping that purr going. The rumble could be felt on my tongue as I swiped through the bush.

Mulder rose behind me, I heard him opening his buckle then in a moment his cock was kissing my asshole. I lifted my eyes briefly to catch Mulder reach over and kiss his boss. I'm so glad I did, my cock pulsed at the sight. If I watched them fuck, I think I would be one lucky SOB. I imagined Skinner could have Mulder begging to be fucked easily.

Mulder thrust inside me and I gasped out, the puff of air blowing through Skinner's hairs.

Looking into Skinner's lust-glazed eyes, I gasped out, "Wanna feel you." I licked my lips, hoping he'd understand what I wanted. I helped him open his belt and pants as best I could while Mulder's long cock slid in and out of me.

Quicker than I thought possible, Skinner's thick cock was in my mouth. I was bent in half to reach that gorgeous hunk of flesh as Mulder's hands gripped my hips, keeping me upright. My legs were trembling with the combined thrusts in and out of me. They must have communicated over my head because the next moment, they both slipped out of me. I whimpered and tried standing but had to be held as they switched positions.

They had to have planned it. At the time, though, I didn't have any brain cells to figure that out. My dick was so hard it hurt and they cruelly ignored it. Feeling Skinner's cock in me had me squirming and Mulder's dick is one of the wonders of the world. When I was impaled so amazingly by both men, I knew I was going to lose it, but they weren't touching me and I was desperate. I whimpered, making Mulder moan with the added sensation but Skinner figured it out and reached down to grasp me. I gasped, causing Mulder to thrust even deeper in my mouth.  I swallowed hard to keep from choking and then I was coming. They must have moved me at some point because the next moment I remembered, I was laying on the sofa fully sated with a blanket over me.

My ass hurt, my throat hurt, and I was totally blissed out. I couldn't see them. I rose from the sofa and went in search of them, wincing. They were in Mulder's bed, tangled together. God, they looked so beautiful. I was sorry I missed it. A fantasy flitted across my mind of keeping them like this forever. The idea of cuffing them to the bed had my palms itching.

Sighing quietly in defeat, I snuggled up behind Mulder and fell asleep. Skinner and Mulder rose at some point. I lifted my head from the pillow just in time to witness them kissing. My cock twitched at the sight. Skinner's big hand gripped Mulder's ass possessively and I was hard as a brick when I saw a finger slide down the crease of Mulder's ass.

"I gotta go," I heard Skinner murmur against Mulder's mouth.

"Yes, sir," Mulder teasingly replied. I bit back a laugh, not wanting them to be aware I was awake.

"Thanks for the evening."

"Can't wait to do it again, Skinner."

"Walter...at least away from work."

Mulder nodded, and kissed Walter once more. God they looked so good together it hurt. Then Walter walked out. Mulder turned to me and smiled.

"Hey, sleepy head. Walter just left."

I nodded. "I saw you two. You looked so hot."

Mulder grinned. "Think you can stand some more?"

"Oh yeah!" I pulled back the blanket and Mulder bent to claim my mouth with his.

****

In two weeks time, Walter introduced me to a man named Arlo Simmons, the owner of a private security agency. Walter and he had been friends since 'Nam and he said with training, I would fit perfectly into his business.

"My boys are trained in more than just security but are required to maintain a rigid regimen of exercise and diet. Do you think you have the stuff to do this?"

I didn't but I told him, "Yes, sir."

The man smiled. "Very good. Be here at 8 on Friday. It will be a three day weekend away from home. We shall see how well you do."

Shit, I wanted to cry on Walter's shoulder. Yes, I'd gained muscle and was fitter than I'd ever been in my life, but I wasn't certain if I could handle this.

Walter patted my back when Simmons left. "Arlo talks a mean game, but I'm sure it won't be that hard, Alex. You have what it takes. Don't worry."

That made me feel better. I just hoped I could handle it. I desperately wanted a better job, most especially if it helped Mulder and Walter look at me with more respect.

Friday came sooner than I thought. Mulder had fucked me senseless the night before, telling me how much he'd miss me. I don't know why I was acting like a pussy, but for some reason the pit of my stomach ached. I didn't want to leave my lover. He kissed me once more before I left.

****

The weekend went better than I thought. It was tough at first.  The drill sergeant, as I liked to call him, was hard as hell. I felt we were being trained for boot camp. We continued from Friday morning until Sunday evening working our asses off. There wasn't time for anything. On Saturday after lunch, we had this mock wrestling session. All went well until the jerk I was wrestling grabbed me in the same way an asshole did at a bar when I was nineteen. I had his wrist twisted around his back so fast and my knee at his neck; I thought I'd broken his wrist. He was hollering and the instructor had to pull us aside. Luckily, I had just pulled his muscles and the guy was sore, but they didn't have me wrestle again that day.

I was so worried I had fucked up terribly, but they never said anything. I was still uncertain the next day when all of us were allowed to go home. I fell, exhausted, into my lover's arms, who carried me to bed.

"A little rough on you, baby?"

I nodded and he smiled and kissed it better. He held me for the rest of the night while I slept like someone in a coma.

*****

I woke the next day to Walter smiling down at me.

"Well, congratulations, Alex. Arlo was very impressed with you."

"What? I thought I fucked up."

"Not at all! Where'd you learn that move you did on your wrestling partner?"

I blushed. "In a bar."

"You watched someone else do that?"

"Yeah, the bouncer did it to a creep who was making trouble one night. He taught me the moves later that night in his bed." I grinned.

"I bet he did." Walter grinned back.

I rose from the bed, unashamedly erect and nude. I scratched my ass and yawned. "Where's Mulder?"

"I assigned him to a case out of town. His partner picked him up about thirty minutes ago."

"Oh." I licked my dry lips and wandered into the kitchen to grab some OJ. Walter followed me.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you what Arlo said, Alex--"

I interrupted him.  I knew he didn't come over just to tell me.  He could've called. "Sure you don't want me to suck you off before you go?"

He flushed. I thought he was so sexy. My tongue ached to feel his cock.

"Alex, I'm technically still on duty--"

"I need my protein, besides, I'd love to service my country in any way I can."

Walter snorted as I kneeled down and unzipped his pants. He groaned when I slid my hand in his zipper and pulled out his hard cock. I licked the head for a second then swallowed him down. He cried out and gripped my head with both his hands. I made sure to make it slow and easy for him. He fucked my mouth good and I loved every bit of it. I made it last, wanting to give him a reward for helping me get the job.

"Oh shit, fuck, Alex...damn!"

I used every trick I knew to keep him going.

"God, Alex...so good! Unhh!" He came and I sucked him clean.

He gasped heavily, holding on to my head to regain his strength. I loved his hands on my head. It felt so right.

When he was ready, he moaned loudly in frustration. "I gotta go! I'll be late for a meeting."

I rose and stood before him, my cock harder than before. He bit his lip then pulled me to him and kissed me. I just thought it was a goodbye kiss, but one hand grasped my leaking dick and was stroking me expertly. I moaned into his mouth when I came all over the linoleum.

"You taste so good, Alex," he murmured against my mouth. He pulled away and licked his palm clean then washed his hands in the sink.

Walter kissed me once more then left. I sighed, all alone in Mulder's kitchen, missing them both.

*****

I gave Mel the best blow job I'd ever given him before I told him I was quitting. He was nearly in tears. "I'll miss you, my boy."

"You're the best boss I've ever had or will have."

He grinned goofily at me. He told me he was proud of me getting a 'real' job, one that had prospects of a future.

"I would've been happy to stay here forever, Mel."

"You're too good for me, Alex. You deserve better."

I left that night with mixed feelings. I wasn't certain I wanted to work elsewhere. I was feeling like Charlie Brown, who I always identified with-afraid of the unknown.

****

"Hey, beautiful."

I grinned. Mulder was back. I bounded off the couch and pressed myself to him. "I missed you."

"Me too."

We kissed and held each other for a moment.

"Skinner told me you're doing well with your training."

"Yeah.  I left Mel's today. He's hired someone else already - John Byers, a very businesslike man. I don't think Mel will get the same service from him."

Mulder chuckled. "I bet."

I could tell Mulder was very happy that I left Mel's and thought it very endearing.  He wanted what was best for me. I hurriedly showed him how much that turned me on. At some point, he touched my side and I groaned.

"What happened?"

"Just a pulled muscle from training today."

"Lemme see."

He lifted on an elbow in the bed and drew in a sharp breath. "Alex, you've got a huge bruise."

I shrugged. "I'm fine, Mulder. Come on, I want you."

Mulder hesitated. I liked him being concerned, but I didn't need to be overindulged. Seeing the look on my face, he pulled me down to him so I could kiss his concern away.

Just as things were getting hot and heavy, my cell phone rang. I bought one as soon as I learned I was leaving Mel's and going in for security training. I scrambled for the phone as Mulder groaned in disappointment.

"Yeah."

"Alex? Is that you, sweetie?"

"Mom?" I'd forgotten that I'd called her with the good news about the new job and had given her my cell phone number.

"I just called to tell you something. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

I grinned. My mom had been very supportive of my lifestyle and rarely intruded in my life. I still visited her for special occasions and holidays. She had been very happy to learn I'd been with the same man for the past year.

"No, Mom." Mulder became bored and started licking my ass. I closed my eyes, loving the sensation.

"Your uncle is expecting his first child. I just thought I'd tell you."

"What? I didn't even know he was married!"

My mother sighed. "He isn't. He got a girl pregnant but he says he wants to do right by her and help her with the baby."

I winced. My uncle was worse than I was about settling down. "A girl? How old is she?"

"Um, John wouldn't tell me but I've met her.  She couldn't be older than twenty-one."

I sighed. My uncle hadn't changed his habit of corrupting youth. I had found out a few things about my uncle that even my mother didn't know about. I pushed Mulder away when he dipped his fingers into the crack of my ass.

"Thanks for telling me, Ma."

"Would you like to come to the baby shower next week? I'm sure Janey would love to meet you."

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Mom."

She didn't say anything at first. "I understand, sweetie. It would be awkward, you being so much older than her."

My mom, the pushover. I realized where I got it from. "Well, I hope you have fun."

She said she loved me and I said the same then we hang up. I sat up, ignoring Mulder's frustrated moan.

"Hey, what's wrong, Alex?" he asked, realizing I was affected by the conversation.

"Just family shit. Seems my mom is going to be taking in a boarder soon." I didn't want Mulder to know the creepy side of my family just yet. I knew Uncle John would be leaving his girlfriend soon, seeing how my mom would be doting on her. It was a pattern Uncle John had gotten into easily over the years. He seemed to leave a wake of pregnant girls, but this was the first time he involved my mother. He was far different than I remembered him while I was growing up.

"Sounds like a lovely woman, Alex. I wish I could say the same for my mother."

I looked at Mulder and realized I was glad there were other things in my life to distract me from the bullshit. He whooped when I pounced on him.

****

After two months of training, I was finally offered a job. It was rather boring, but important. I was going to be a senator's body guard for an evening out. The senator's regular guard was ill and needed just a replacement for the evening. It would give me experience for lengthier assignments later.

I came home to Mulder's apartment late that night, so glad to be home from the boring evening of standing by while rich people ate and talked bullshit.  I wasn't expecting to hear voices in Mulder's bedroom. I moved quietly to the room and heard Mulder saying,

"Alex should be home any minute. You sure we should start?" I was about to grab my gun and run in there when the other person spoke.

"Don't worry, Mulder, he'll just join us wh
en he does." It was Walter. I sighed with relief but then I grinned. I would love to see them two together. 

I took off the gunbelt around my shoulders and set it aside carefully. Then I crept to the door and was thankful it was ajar. I peered in and saw Mulder and Skinner kissing. God, they looked so good together. Mulder's hands were all over the big guy's body. Those long sensitive fingers were working Skinner's dress shirt from his suit pants and I nearly moaned aloud at the memory of those fingers on me. Skinner's back was soon revealed after Mulder pulled the undershirt off the older man. I witnessed that big back being teased by Mulder's hands. I was so hard I had to open up my zipper to release some of the strain. 

Skinner's hands now had opened Mulder's dress shirt and soon his shirt was thrown atop Skinner's. Those big hands were now on bare skin, caressing the hairs between Mulder's nipples then teasing the pink nubs. Mulder gasped in Skinner's mouth. I nearly gasped aloud too. My lover has decidely sensitive nipples. Skinner's mouth trailed down Mulder's face, nuzzling while Mulder's hands moved down Skinner's back to caress that sexy ass.

I grasped the bulge that now peeked out of my open fly and slid my erection through the y-fronts. I was distracted for a moment but lifted my eyes from my hard cock when I heard Mulder cry out. Skinner's mouth had found a sensitive spot and was working it good while Skinner's pants were now around his ankles. Mulder's hands were grasping at those hard round cheeks you could bounce quarters off of. I nearly drooled imagining fucking that ass while Skinner fucked Mulder. I wasn't sure if the big guy would like that or not, but at the moment, I could care less.

My right hand was working me good already and I missed a bit as my eyes shut, imagining fucking Skinner. A groan from Skinner had me looking back at my live porn show. Mulder was pulling on Skinner's thick cock through his BVDs. My Fruit of the Looms felt jealous. I wondered if I should join in, then was distracted when Skinner ripped Mulder's boxers off with a growl. I even ignored my dripping cock as Mulder amazingly submitted to ubertop Skinner. I don't think I've ever seen anything sexier than Mulder drowned by hard muscle. Skinner pushed him down on the bed and loomed over Mulder's supine body. Mulder eagerly opened his thighs for the big guy to lean over.

I moved closer to see better and was so glad the door didn't squeak. Mulder was writhing under Skinner's mouth that was nipping and tasting my lover all over. I wondered if Mulder felt like he was being consumed, I know I would have. My cock twitched when Mulder panted as Skinner's tongue teased his navel. I'd almost forgotten something very important to me watching live hot sex. I grasped my cock and bit back a moan. I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to cum too soon.

When I opened my eyes, their eyes were on me. I grinned.

"What are you doing over there?" growled Skinner. "Get that sexy prick over here so I can suck it."

Like I wouldn't do just that! I hurried over, pulling my pants and underwear off completely, and scrambled up on the bed to give the big guy better access. I moaned as a big hand grasped my cock, pulling on it roughly. Mulder rose up and began to nibble on my neck and shoulders. I couldn't keep quiet. Mulder's mouth, Skinner's hand was driving me insane with lust.

Mulder nibbled on my ear then whispered, "Want to feel both of us fucking you, baby?"

I groaned, "Oh fuck, yeah!"

They both pulled away from me abruptly and I whimpered.

"On your belly, baby."

I dropped onto my belly then Skinner began nibbling my ass cheeks. Mulder covered my mouth with his. I was being consumed on both ends and was loving it.

*****

I woke to the wonderful smells of eggs and bacon cooking in the kitchen. I stretched, arching my back and wiggling my toes in a full body tension releaser. I nearly jumped when a hand caressed down my side, resting on my hip.

"So sexy," purred Mulder against my ear, sending a thrill down me.

I snorted then gasped when one of Mulder's hand clasped my cock. "Oh god yeah!"

Lips covered my left nipple and a hot, wet tongue lapped across it. I moaned in delight.

****

My cell phone rang. It was my mother. She wanted me to come by and see her. I knew it would be about Uncle John. I really didn't want to see him. The past two weeks, she'd been calling me off and on to tell me how great the girl was doing and how wonderful it was that Uncle John was finally settling down. I decided, after I hung up, that I would go by. I had to see it for myself.

Mulder was out of town; Walter was busy all week with conferences and meetings. I told him during lunch that I would probably be away for two days at my mother's. He asked me if I was planning to invite him over one day. I reassured him that it would be soon, but not now. There was just some family business to be taken care of first.

*****

I arrived at my mother's after work; she was as beautiful to me as always. She had bleached her hair to hide her gray a few years back. It made her look younger. The house hadn't changed much either over the years. The only difference was this very pregnant girl, sitting on the sofa and taking up space. My mom catered to the girl's every desire. 

"Janey is very smart, Alex. She was on the honor roll before she met Uncle John. She fell in love instantly and decided she wanted to settle down and raise a family. Isn't that romantic?"

I placated my mother, but there was something I needed to find out about Janey's college career. I waited until Mother left to check on something in the kitchen, before asking Janey about her classes.

"Oh, I loved Biology. I would love to get a nursing degree like your mother one day. Language Arts was so hard, though."

Language Arts? Only high schools called it that!

"You were in high school, weren't you? How old are you, Janey?"

Her blue eyes widened. "I-I'm sixteen. Look, I know it seems I'm too young, but John loves me. He wants to marry me. I'll make him a good wife."

I sighed internally. Of course my uncle would have fallen for a young, impressionable girl. He'd never broken his pattern. My uncle was a pervert, pure and simple.

When I was with him, though, he made me feel so good about myself. I wanted to be with him. I would never have felt badly of him about anything. He treated me like an equal, like an adult. I learned to drive from him. I took my first toke of weed with him. He even taught me how to roll the joints. I was just a young, lonely boy wanting to be loved by a father figure. Of course, he also helped me lose my virginity and all my innocence completely. Looked like he'd done the same to Janey.

I noticed that Janey changed the moment Uncle John entered the house.  Her whole being was focused on him. What man wouldn't want that from a woman? The problem, though, was that the man I knew as my uncle wasn't into girls; he was into boys. Something was up and I was determined to find  out.

"Alex! My boy! It's been so long! Come give your uncle a hug!"

My uncle looked so much like my father that I had to do a double take. I had never noticed it before. Sure, he'd aged, but he was still very handsome and charming, if not more so now. He smiled broadly when I greeted him and wrapped my arms around him.

When I was a kid, I wanted to believe that my father was irreplacable, but in fact, I had sought a substitute for him right away. My uncle was so obviously a good replacement. The only difference was this father substitute liked to suck his nephew's dick. At the time, though, I so wanted to feel loved at all costs that I would have accepted anything he wanted to do to me. The fact that he gave me cool things and spent time with me was just a bonus.

Obviously, it was the same charm and fatherly aura that convinced this pretty, blue eyed, blond girl to fall for my uncle - an aging man who was still, I was certain, gay. I was going to prove it tonight.

I behaved myself throughout dinner, but when my uncle went out on the porch to smoke, I followed him.

"You're doing all right, Alex? Your mother tells me you've got a good job now, working at some fancy security agency."

"Yeah, John.  I'm doing alright."

"Still as beautiful as ever, Alex." 

I looked over at him, smoke curling around his face as he exhaled. "I'm surprised that you're settling down, John. Especially with a girl."

"Now, Alex, there comes a time in a man's life when you want to settle down, have a family."

"Is that what you're doing?" I ask curiously, doubting him completely.

"Well..."  He coughed. "I still go down to the bars, Alex. A boy is always easy to come by."

Asshole! I knew it! Of course he wasn't really settling down.

He looked at me sideways. "You found yourself someone, Alex? Are you settling down?"

I grinned. "Yes, John. My lover and I are doing well."

"Does he do right by you? If he doesn't, you just tell me. I will take care of you."

"What do you mean, John?"

"I mean, if you need a place to stay, come by my place. I still have that same condo, Alex. You remember the place?"

Boy, do I remember it. I was allowed to watch porn and lost my virginity there. Every day after school, I would go there and he would suck my cock while we watched porn. Mother always thought I was doing my homework like a good boy at my uncle's apartment. The fact was, I made sure to do my homework before school ended so I could spend time with my uncle. She never knew I was being introduced into the wonderful world of gay sex. 

 "Aren't I a little old for you, Uncle John?" I asked a little bitterly. 

"Alex, you're still so beautiful. Anyone would want to be with you." He, of course, misunderstood my meaning. He moved closer to me and cupped my face in his hand.  His thumb rubbed over my lips. "You still have sexy lips, Alex. I always dreamed of you sucking me. I bet you're much better now than you were then."

I came to my mother's house to prove to myself and, hopefully, my mother that Uncle John had no intentions of settling down. I never believed my mother would find out from catching my uncle kissing me while his hand was groping my crotch.

"John? Alex?" my mother cried out when she finally realized what was going on. She ran back into the house.

I pulled away from John and was about to tell him to talk to her when he said, "Alex, I best leave. Tell your mother I'll call her later." 

"Bastard!" I called out to his retreating back. I should have ran and beaten him but instead I went in search of my mother. Janey was in the living room, eating ice cream and oblivious to what had just happened. I ran up the stairs to my mother's bedroom where I heard her crying.

"Mom?" I called out softly as I opened her bedroom door. The room hadn't changed much since the last time I entered her bedroom nearly ten years before.

"Alex! How dare you come into my home and corrupt your uncle!" my mom yelled. 

"What?" I couldn't believe what she just said to me. 

"You heard me. Your insistence on being gay has robbed your uncle of his reason!" 

"Mom, I wasn't the one kissing John, nor was it my hand--"

"Stop! I don't want to hear it! I saw it with my own eyes!"

"Mom, who do you think taught me how to seduce men?" I knew I should have couched my words better.  She looked at me as if I'd slapped her.

"Wh-what are you saying, Alex? Did John touch you when you were a boy?" Her eyes were huge and she looked shocked.

"Mom, I wasn't studying over at Uncle John's apartment after school."

My mother shook as if I had hit her. She stumbled up from the bed and blurted out, "I think I'm going to be sick!" She ran into the bathroom.

I followed her, hearing her retch into the toilet.  I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it thoroughly under the tap, then held it out to my mom. She took it, wiped her face, and stood up.

"Alex, did he tell you never to tell anyone?" she finally asked, her voice shaking with emotion.

"No, mom. He didn't molest me. I wanted him to touch me."

"Oh my God!" She began to cry loudly. "How could he do that to you? His own flesh and blood!"

"Mom, please don't hate him for it. I just wanted a father in my life and Uncle John filled it." 

"Oh god, Alex! You don't even know how much you sound like every abused boy who I've talked to over the years!" 

"Mom, I wasn't abused. He didn't touch me until I was fifteen and didn't do anything with me again after that until I was seventeen." 

She was shaking her head, not hearing or not believing me.  "Oh God, baby. I left you in the care of a pedophile! You must hate me!" 

"Mom, I didn't think we were doing anything wrong. I liked what he showed me, what he did with me." That didn't help. She cried even louder and when I went to hold her, she pulled away.

"How can you stand me, Alex? I was oblivious to what was going on with my child!"

"Mom, please, don't blame yourself. Uncle John didn't change me. I had already realized I was gay long before he ever touched me."

She was still shaking her head. "Baby, Alex, no. Even if you liked it, even if you initiated it, he molested you, Alex, because you were underage." 

I didn't agree with her. I don't believe I was molested. Maybe according to a court of law, but my situation was different. At least in my eyes it was.

"Mom, are you going to be all right?"

"A-are you leaving?" she asked me.

"I think that's best."

"Is that why you never come by anymore, Alex? You're reminded that you were touched by your uncle?" 

"No, mom. I...uh."  I blushed. "Gay men have busy social lives."

She sighed. "You think your uncle is gay. Is that why you haven't wanted to participate in his upcoming wedding?"

"I didn't think he would be with a girl, no. I've also heard rumors that he was sleeping with girls and leaving them to fend for themselves after they became pregnant."

My mom gasped. "Oh God! No wonder you didn't want to be bothered! Your uncle is a creep, a low life scum! Oh no! Janey!  She was so looking forward to the wedding!" 

"Mom, maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe Uncle John will marry Janey. He seemed to say he was going to. But I don’t think that means he wouldn’t stop seeking male companionship outside the marriage."

My mom shook her head. "I think I will tell Janey not to trust him."

"Do you want me to talk to her?" I asked, though I really didn’t want to. The poor girl would have my mother as her advocate. That was the best thing going for her, especially if Uncle John had no intention of marrying her.

"No, that's okay, Alex. You go back to your boyfriend. I would love to see him sometime…but not until after this is settled first."

I nodded then hugged my mom. "I love you," I told her. She began to cry in my arms.

"Don’t worry, Mom. I'm fine.  I promise."

She pulled away and nodded, wiping her face with a tissue from a box on top of the back of the toilet.

"I will call you later - sometime next week, probably. Okay?"

I nodded. "All right, Mom. See ya."

She stopped me before I ran off.

"Alex, I'm sorry, but I want you to remember - I love you and always will."

I smiled at her and said, "I know." I left her bedroom and then her house. I felt a little better about finally telling my mom something that she had never known about. It wasn't my intention that she ever know what happened to me, though. She would never understand, but then I never thought she would. I hope things work out for Janey.


****

A week later, Mom called me to tell me that John was sticking with the marriage plans, though he was a little antsy at his sister in law being so angry with him. Mom hadn't been able to convince Janey that John was nothing other than a great man for loving her.  Some people never learn. Janey was young yet, though, and Mom would be there for her.

****

I didn't hear from my mother again in weeks, but one day when I was coming in from work, I heard Mulder on his phone.

"...he's not going to like that."

"Yeah, I know."

"Are you certain it will work?"

"All right. I will do my best."

"See ya."

After he hung up the phone, I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Walter not coming tonight?"

"That wasn't Walter."

"Oh? Scully?"

"Actually, no. It was your mother."

I stiffened immediately. "Why were you talking with my mom?"

"She's worried about you."

I didn't like the sound of that at all. "And why would she be worried about me?"

"She told me what happened a few weeks ago."

"What does that have to do with me?"

Mulder stared at me closely for a moment before saying, "Well, I didn't want to believe it myself. You seriously don't think that what happened at your mother's house involved you?"

"It affected my mother and Janey more than it did me. Why do you think I would be affected by it?"

"Alex, don't you see how being kissed and fondled by your uncle would affect you?"

"Mulder, if that is what my mother told you, then she misled you. I never claimed that my uncle didn't initiate me into gay sex.  I only said it didn't upset me, nor do I believe I was molested."

Mulder shook his head. "Your mother told me your uncle first touched you when you were fifteen. You don't think that it was wrong for an uncle to fondle his underage nephew?"

"Mulder, my uncle didn't do anything I didn't want him to."

"So, now you're saying you caused it to happen?"

I laughed. "I didn't seduce my uncle, if that's what you mean. I did, though, rub my hard dick against him."

Mulder paused a moment then asked, "And then he touched you inappropriately?"

"No, Mulder, he didn't touch me inappropriately because I wanted him to touch me."

Mulder smiled. "Now I see why your mother is worried about you, Alex."

I was irritated at this point. "Mulder, just because I disagree with the terms used, doesn't mean I'm in denial of what happened."

"Alex, I studied psychology at Oxford. I know human behavior very well. Semantics doesn't change what happened to you."

I shook my head, closing my eyes in frustration. "You don't get it, do you? According to the laws of the land, just because a man touched me 'inappropriately' as you said, means I was molested in some way. Well, I disagree with that assessment, Mulder. I have a right to disagree. I was the one of the participants, therefore, I would know better than anyone what happened."

"What exactly happened, Alex?"

I thinned my lips and refused to speak. How dare he try to psychoanalyze me--especially after listening to my mother? 

"Come on, Alex. I'm not trying to choose a side here. I took what your mother said with a grain of salt, but after speaking with you, I see that she may have been on to something. I just want to verify if it's really true."

I sighed. "Mulder, I know you're trying to help me but I'm trying to tell you there is no need."

"Could you just humor me for a moment? I promise you this isn't an interrogation and I have no desire to take sides."

I didn't say anything so he began with, "So, you rubbed yourself against your uncle and then he touched you?"

"He jerked me off, Mulder. That's all he did. There weren't any kisses or fondling--just a hand in my drawers and then he jerked me off. He didn’t kiss me or touch me in anyway before or afterwards. It was almost impersonal."

"Hm. And he didn't touch you again until you were older?"

"Yeah.  In fact, he avoided me for two years after that. I was more interested in the boys in my school by that time, anyway."

"And that's when he had sex with you."

"Mulder, he didn't plan it, it just happened."

"And that means it wasn't inappropriate for him to do?"

"Mulder, even if it was inappropriate, doesn't mean I had a problem with it."

"And you don't have a problem with it now?"

"Only in that I have to answer questions about it. I should never have told my mother. I only did it because she accused me of molesting my uncle!" 

"Alex, your mother told me she never meant to accuse you of that. She was flustered and didn't understand what was going on."

Alex sighed. "She told you that as well, huh?"

"Yeah, Alex. She even told me she threw up when she learned you were touched by your uncle."

"Then you need to talk to her, not me. She thinks it's her fault it happened. That's worse than thinking it's my uncle's fault."

"Alex, he was the adult.  He was responsible for you. He was the father in your life and he took advantage of the situation."

I shook my head. "Legally, yes, but otherwise, no."

"Legally is the only way that counts for situations like this, Alex."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you saying that I should get my uncle arrested for it now?"

"No, but maybe you should talk to someone about it."

"I have been talking about it enough! I don't need to speak to anyone else about this! I don't have a problem with what my uncle showed me. I wanted it!"

"Why did you want your uncle to touch you like that, Alex?"

I growled at him and ran into the living room and turned on the TV. Mulder followed me and turned the TV off.  "What?" I yelled at him.

"Obviously, you wanted some older man to be kind to you, to be something your own father wasn't."

"What's wrong with that? Yes, I wanted an older man to be nice to me. There's nothing wrong with that!"

"There is if you wanted him to have sex with you."

"What? I could only have sex with people my own age? Mulder, this was years ago, the laws have changed since then. What was appropriate then is different today."

"Yes, the laws are different, but you also let your uncle kiss and touch you recently."

I couldn't believe my ears. "And what does that tell you, oh great psychologist?!"

"It tells me you have a sexual addiction, very likely." 

I laughed, shaking my head. Now I have a sexual addiction.

"Do you seriously think I have an addiction to sex, Mulder?" I finally asked him after calming down.

"I don't know, but I do think you should speak to an expert about it."

"No."

"Alex, please."

"No!"

"Just think about it," he whined. I hated when he whined. I couldn't stop myself from doing anything he wanted when he whined like that. 

"OK, fine, I will think about it."

He grinned and said, "Great, that's all I needed to hear."

I groaned and put my hands over my face. All that just to hear me say I'd think about seeing someone. Well, I resented it completely. And I blamed my mother totally for involving Mulder in this.

I didn’t realize it at the time why Mulder harangued me about my sexual history. I had been avoiding something I didn’t want to think about. It was directly related to my involvement with my uncle and why I had no problems with it. I had a serious kink that I had been avoiding since I was with Mulder. That was what I was denying.

****

Mulder didn't say another word about it until a week later when he asked if I had made a decision.

"Yes, I've made a decision."

"What have you decided?" he asked patiently.

"I talked to my boss about it. I know he counsels all his personnel on all kinds of issues. I told him I didn't think I had a problem but someone who had training in psychology thought I should talk to someone. He thought I should try an online test for sexual addiction for gay men. He even gave me a link."

Mulder breathed a heavy sigh of relief. "That's wonderful, baby. Would you like to use my laptop to take it?"

I grinned. "Sure. You can watch me if you don't trust me, Mulder."

"Baby, of course I trust you, but I would love to be with you when you take it."

"All right."


Gay Men Sexual Addiction Screening Test

The Gay Men Sexual Addiction Screening Test (G-SAST) is a set of questions to help you see your sexual activity more clearly. It is an assessment of sexually compulsive or addictive behavior. A high number of YES answers may be a sign of some issues with sex addiction. After using this questionnaire, please consult a trained professional
to discuss these issues further.

1. Were you sexually abused as a child or adolescent?
2. Do you regularly purchase romance novels or sexually explicit magazines?
3. Have you stayed in a romantic relationship after it became emotionally or physically abusive?
4. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts or romantic daydreams?
5. Do you feel that your sexual behavior is normal?
6. Does your spouse (or significant other(s)) ever worry or complain about your sexual behavior?
7. Do you have trouble stopping your sexual behavior when you know it is inappropriate?
8. Do you ever feel bad about your sexual behavior?
9. Has your sexual behavior ever created problems for you and your family?
10. Have you ever sought help for sexual behavior you did not like?
11. Have you ever worried about people finding out about your sexual activities?
12. Has anyone been hurt emotionally because of your sexual behavior?
13. Have you ever participated in a sexual activity in exchange for money or gifts?
14. Do you have times when you act out sexually followed by periods of celibacy (no sex at all)?
15. Have you made efforts to quit a type of sexual activity and failed?
16. Do you hide some of your sexual behavior from others?
17. Do you find yourself having multiple romantic relationships at the same time?
18. Have you ever felt degraded by your sexual behavior?
19. Have sex or romantic fantasies been a way for you to escape your problems?
20. When you have sex, do you feel depressed afterwards?
21. Do you regularly engage in sado-masochistic behavior?
22. Has your sexual activity interfered with your family life?
23. Have you been sexual with minors?
24. Do you feel controlled by your sexual desire or fantasies of romance?
25. Do you ever think your sexual desire is stronger than you are?


"Mulder, I only answered a very few yes's to these questions."

"What about number one? You were touched by your uncle..."

"I wasn't an adolescent, Mulder."

"Alex, adolescent ages range from fourteen to eighteen."

"I thought adolescence was younger than that."

"No, those are preadolescent ages, Alex."

"OK, fine, but I still don't think I was molested."

"What about number nine."

"The problems aren't caused by my sexual behavior, Mulder--only what happened to me when I was fifteen."

He agreed that I more than likely wasn't sexually addicted, but I still needed to talk to someone about what happened to me. 

"Alex, you were only fifteen, and he was your uncle."

"All right then, I will look for a website about incest, Mulder."

He was very happy that I chose to do that. I did a search on incest and came up with several websites and laughed when I came across porn sites for incest.

"Well, how amusing, but let's go to this one about incest survivors, silly boy."

I clicked on the site link and the site listed the goals of the organization and the effects incest had on the victims.

"Well, this talks continuously of how the victims were damaged or hurt by the actions of someone they trusted, not just family members. This doesn't apply to me, Mulder. I don't think I was damaged or hurt by what my uncle and I did. I certainly never felt disgusted by what we did nor did I want to throw up after we had sex."

"You never told your mother about it."

I laughed. "What teenage boy comes home and tells his mother about who he fucked?"

"Touché. I never told my mother I fucked Sara James after school behind the bleachers while her girlfriend watched us."

"Kinky, Mulder." I grinned at him.

"But then Sara was my age and not related to me."

I shrugged my shoulder. "My uncle was related to me, but I wasn't negatively effected by what we did when I was fifteen or later when I was seventeen."

I turned off the computer and said, "I have talked with my boss about it and I have even looked up sites. I think I have done more about it than I ever needed to."

"All right, Alex. That was for you, but what about your mother?"

"What?"

"Your mother is traumatized by what she learned. She is seeing a psychiatrist but she needs your help, too, Alex."

"Mulder, you talk to her. I have no problems with what happened, she does."

Mulder didn't say anything at first then asked, "Do you love your mother?"

"Of course I do."

"Then talk to her."

I close my eyes. "All right, I will talk to her. No way am I going to counseling with her, though."

"Well, it's a start."

He rose and left me alone with the TV. I frowned and just sat, thinking of how this night turned from one of the few days we got to be together into a night of feelings and therapy. I felt drained. What a day. I lay on the couch and, in a few minutes, I was asleep.

A hand touched my face and I woke. "Wha-?" I asked sleepily.

"Wanna go to bed with me?"

I grinned. "You betcha."

I rose and followed Mulder to bed. I didn’t know it at the time, but Mulder was doing what he could to make sure I was all right. He knew I was potentially damaged by what happened to me. I'm so glad he let me make the decisions to find out for myself. I would have resented any other way.

***

Since the crap with my uncle, things were a little tense with my mother, but I agreed to see her about a week later. I loved her and wanted her to realize she hadn't been a bad mother or neglectful. It wasn't easy, with my job taking me places all over the state sometimes and out of it, I finally had an opportunity and went for it.

My mom was waiting for me. She hugged me and kissed me and told me how beautiful I was. I just smiled and said, "Not as beautiful as you, Ma."

She grinned. "Come on in. I have been seeing a counselor like Fox suggested."

Fox? She calls him Fox? I hid my smile.

"Where's Janey?" I asked, not really certain if I wanted to see her again.

"She's staying with her parents. John left again; I don’t think he'll be back anytime soon."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Alex. She's doing all right. She has support from her parents and me, of course. I will definitely spend time with her and the baby when it arrives."

"You're a good person, mom."

She smiled then began to cry.

"Oh, mom, you don’t have to cry…"

"I do, I feel like I failed you. I know in a way it's not really my fault, but I can't help but feel responsible, even a little."

"You were responsible for me as a parent, but I was a typical teenager. I was stubborn and loved the fact my uncle wanted to be with me. I never wanted to hurt you, though. I should never have told you."

"Oh, baby, I'm glad you did. I confronted John with what happened. The jerk said you wanted it. Th-that you were a slut and eager for it." She was mad now. "How dare he say those things about you? I hit him!"

I looked shocked then laughed. "Mom, you hit Uncle John?"

"That's right! I think that's why he left for good this time. I told him he was an evil pedophile and he would rot in hell."

I shook my head but said, "You go, Mom!"

She sighed and shook her head as well. "Are you sure you're alright, Alex?

I nod. "Yes, Mom. I guess in a way I felt a bit like that- like a slut, though it seemed perfectly natural to me. I wanted to be with boys." I blushed, hating to tell this to my mom, but hoping it would help her understand a little. "I knew before Uncle John touched me that I liked boys, Mom."

She nodded. "OK, I see that. You certainly have done well with yourself, especially since you met Fox. He told me where you two met. I'm so glad he swept you off your feet and took you away from Mel's."

I looked at her curiously.

"I heard from some women whose husbands frequented that place- they lost their husbands to young men who sucked them off there. Did you know that?" She blushed telling me this.

It was my time to blush. "I think I was the young man, mom."

"Oh my god!" She gasped, then started laughing. "You sucked off Jessica Stein's husband?"

I smirked. "Was he the bearded man who worked in hardware and had a beer gut?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, I really don’t know why he came there the first time, he never bought suits."

She burst out laughing again.

Things went well with my mom after that. She still went to see her therapist for a while afterwards.

*****

Skinner was oblivious to the whole thing, only talking to me about my job and how well I was doing there. It was about two weeks after visiting my mom that I finally told him about what happened.

"Wait, you're telling me that your uncle molested you when you were a kid?"

I fumed, "Geez, not another one!"

He looked at me curiously. "Surely you don't think that uncles and nephews do that all the time, do you?"

I glared at him. "Of course not!"

"Then what makes you any different than anyone else who has been inappropriately touched by a relative?"

"I wasn't disturbed by it.  In fact, I loved it."

Skinner raised an eyebrow as if he thought it would intimidate me, it didn't. "Skinner, you aren't the only one upset with me over this.  Mulder called me sexually addicted!"

He pulled me in his arms and held me. "Are you absolutely sure you weren't upset by what your uncle did to you?"

"Walter, I'm convinced that what we did was a mutual thing. I knew that some wouldn't approve of us together, mostly because we were related than our age difference, though. It didn't upset me.  I thought it cool I was with someone forbidden."

"Was it because you wanted love from an older male?" he asked, softly.

I nodded against his shoulder. "I'm sure that was part of it, but I didn't feel ashamed that it was my uncle or that our relationship was sexual rather than paternal."

"You don't think your uncle was a predator?"

"No."

He pondered that a moment before saying, "Well, I have been a 'daddy' to young men before, even when I first went to gay bars and clubs. I was always big and just the type for certain guys who wanted to be treated like they were being taken care of by a father figure. You think what you had with your uncle was different?"

"Yes, I know it was different." Then I grinned. "You've been a 'daddy' before?"

Walter returned my smile. "Yes. Is that something you want? A fantasy you'd like to act out?"

"Oh yeah, with you it would be amazing!"

He looked at me carefully. "You've done this before, I take it?"

"Well, yeah." I shrugged. "I've always sought out older men. I get off on being taken care of by an older, daddy type."

"You like being someone's boy?"

I grinned. "Oh yeah."

"I could do that for you, Alex, but we should talk to Mulder about it."

"I would love to play with you."

We decided to tell Mulder we would have an evening to ourselves and he seemed to take it well.

****

When the night arrived, Mulder wasn't jealous as far as I could tell. I went off to spend the night with Skinner after coming home from work, eating, cleaning myself out thoroughly and kissing Mulder goodnight.

When I arrived at Walter's apartment building, I felt so unsure of myself. I was afraid in more ways than one, and they contradicted each other. On the one hand, I was afraid he would be OK, but not as great as I imagined.  On the other hand, I was afraid he would be the best thing I'd ever had. That scared me more than anything. If he were the one man I had been searching for, I knew I was a dead man. Not in the literal sense but in the figurative. I knew if he were the man of my dreams, I'd never get over it. If he wasn't as great as that, then I doubted I'd ever find the one for me and that truly terrified me. 

*****

There I was, entering Walter's apartment after he opened the door for me. He looked so good, so sexy, so much the man of my dreams I was certain he would be the one just from looks alone. It's no wonder other men sought him out to be their daddy. I certainly would have glommed onto him first thing if I had seen him when I used to bar hop.

He was wearing this tight t-shirt, stark white like the starched dress shirts he wore under his suit coat. It stretched over his broad chest and showed off a hint of his nipples and hair underneath. I was drooling. He wore tight black jeans that hugged his long legs, his muscular ass and slender hips and waist. He was perfect.
 
"So, you want to be my boy?" he growled softly.

I nodded.

"Speak up, boy."

"I do." I had to clear my throat, I nearly squeaked it out. I knew I was flushed and hated myself for it.

"You look very pretty when you blush, boy. Let me see the rest of you."

I immediately began taking my clothes off. He was into the more dominant games than some daddies were that I'd been with. I knew what to do, though. I'd been in the same situation plenty of times. I folded my clothes neatly on the living room coffee table and then stood up. My legs were slightly parted and my ass tilted up. My chest was out, on display, and my hands hung loosely at my sides.

"Very good boy. Your experience is a bonus. I like my boys well trained. Someone must have done very well with you."

He moved closer to me and seemed to study me closely. He moved every once in awhile to see me at a different angle. A drip of sweat ran down my temple by the time he had studied me completely. The room temperature had been nice when I had removed my clothes, but now I was hot, burning up from his stares and my desire to stay still for him. I desperately wanted to pounce on him and beg him to fuck me. It had been way too long and he was just so much of a turn on for me like this.

"You've been working out lately, but I see there is a tendency to gain weight in the belly and waist. You'll make sure that doesn't happen, right my boy?"

"Yes, sir." I called him sir, which was generally fine since he hadn't told me to call him anything and he certainly hadn't claimed me yet. It was a neutral enough word.

He moved over to a panel on the wall and I realized he must have spotted that I was sweating. In a matter of moments, my sweat began to dry on my skin and I shivered. My nipples hardened in the cool air.

He smiled at that. "You're very beautiful, boy. I think you would make a wonderful playmate. Tell me, do you like to be spanked?"

I grinned. "Only when I'm a bad boy, sir."

He returned my grin. "Hm, I like to spank bad boys' bottoms. I think we're in for a treat."

My cock twitched at that and he laughed. He reached out and petted my dick and I moaned. I closed my eyes as his hand loosely gripped my slowly expanding flesh.

"I like my boys to be big to fit my big hand. You definitely seem to fit it well."  The words were practically purred close to my ear. I moaned as he bent and suckled on my ear as he continuously stroked me softly.  He let my dick slip from his hand and then turned me around.  He whistled. "Very sexy ass, boy. I will get many hours of pleasure spanking and fucking this ass."

He gripped my ass cheeks and kneaded them like dough. Lust was shooting through me. I loved it when a man was so dominant and forceful. Just then, he bent down and spread my ass cheeks. I nearly screamed when his tongue lapped over my asshole. Then he hummed, showing his appreciation. I was shaking with desire and desperately wanted something thicker and longer to replace the tongue that was laving my hole. My thighs shook from the pleasure coursing through my veins. Just when I was certain that he would be causing me to shoot just from his tongue alone, he abruptly pulled away from me. I cried my frustration.

He ran a hand up and down my quivering flank, murmuring soothingly, "Don't worry, boy. There will be plenty more of that later. Right now I want to warm up this very cold ass and brighten it with some color. Would you like that?"

"Yes, sir, please," I begged him.

My cock was flat against my stomach, leaking shamelessly at the mere mention of getting spanked. Some men were very good at this, others weren't. The ones that were bad were either too light or too harsh or too inconsistent. I had a feeling Walter would be one of the good ones.

"Have you been a bad boy, Alex?"

I had to bite back a moan from just the sound of his voice. "Y-yes, sir. I've been bad."

"And what do bad boys get when they are caught?"

"P-punished, sir." He had set this up wonderfully. I knew when he was finished with me, I would pass out from the orgasm I would have.

"And how should the boy be punished by his daddy?"

"W-with a s-spanking, sir." I could hardly get the words out; I was so ready for it.

The scene was so hot to me. No matter how many times I'd done this before with other men, doing this with someone like Skinner was far more visceral. It hit me so hard. My body was trembling. My pulse rapid. I almost felt faint. His hands caressed my rear, showing me who owned it, who owned me. I was so hard; I would have crumbled to pieces if I held a jackhammer.

He laid me over his legs, those two sturdy columns of flesh, bone padded by hard muscle. I wanted to worship them, worship him.

Though he's a big man, so am I. My face was practically hitting the floor.

He rubbed my ass possessively, caressing the skin as if he loved the feel of it. He did it continuously until I was practically zoned. Then he lifted one of his hands and let it fall over my left ass cheek. I winced, but it was barely a tap. It caused my cock to jump. I bit back a moan, not wanting to give away how much this was effecting me, how much I wanted this.

His hits became harder, more frequent and continued until I was half grunting with the blows. Each pounding of flesh caused my cock to jump and drool all that much more. 'What a mess', I thought before he gave me one last spank then lifted me in his lap and held me. I wasn't even aware I had been crying until one of his hands came up and wiped the tears from my face. Damn, where did they come from? I wasn't hurting, it felt good.

He soothed me, and I wondered why. Yes, I may have cried but...then it hit me- I have been sobbing.  Shit, I had no idea it would effect me so harshly. He then kissed me and told me he loved me, but I didn't say anything. I had no idea what to say and I was too afraid to say the wrong thing.

He held me for a while then murmured, "Would you like me to take care of this?"

His hand touched my still very hard cock. I had no idea that I was still hard. A frisson of lust ran through my body and I nodded my head

He smiled then patted my side. I rose from his lap then he led me to his bedroom.

Once there, he removed his clothing slowly while I sat watching him. My whole body was responding to his every move.

He gestured for me to lie back, and I did immediately, pushing a pillow under my ass.

"So beautiful, are you my beautiful boy?"

"Yes," I half croaked, my voice heavy with desire.

He ran his right hand down my body and I shivered. The sweat that had covered my body before was now cooling on me. He suddenly pinched one of my nipples hard and I gasped. Damn that hurt, but it sent such a shiver of lust through me.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you?"

I nodded, unable to say a word. I watched as he stroked his cock then put on a condom. He spread a layer of lube over it before he put his knees on the bed and spread my legs wide.

I closed my eyes, the possessive grip of his hands was addicting. I didn't know if I could stand waiting any longer. My ass wanted to be fucked.

I felt him maneuver over me and I opened my eyes when I felt the tip of his dick on my asshole. His eyes were dark chocolate passion.

"Ready for me?" he growled.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, thrusting my hips up to greet his cock.

"So eager. My sweet boy is so eager for me."

Fuck, if he didn't fuck me soon, I would come just from the sound of his voice. I squeezed my eyes shut in frustration and, at that moment, he thrust inside me. I cried out. The pain was slight and only added to the pleasure of him finally inside me.

He let me adjust to him then bent down, putting his weight on me. I felt enveloped by him and I almost panicked for a second. I've never been claustrophobic before but now I could see deeply into his eyes. His eyes seemed to possess me. Then his mouth covered mine and he began to thrust inside me, slowly.

Oh god, he was going to fuck me slowly, agonizingly. His hands gripped mine and pinned them to the bed as he angled just right and I gasped as he scraped my prostate.

Mulder had fucked me like this many times before but I had never felt such fear from it, which was the only thing I could think to call the sinking feeling in my stomach.

When he picked up the pace, the sinking feeling was replaced with pure pleasure and I was swept away by the rutting, by our sweaty bodies moving together. Our mouths claimed each other just as one of his hands grasped my cock between our bodies.

He rocked against me a few more times, squeezing my dick, then his other hand flicked my nipple and I hissed. He grinned down at me and said, "Come."

I did it without even thinking. The pleasure was intense but shadowed by my odd feelings. Then he gripped my hips tightly and began to pound me, waves of intense feeling spread through me, jarring away the odd feelings.

When he collapsed atop me, he held me tightly, kissing me softly before pulling out of me. He gathered me close and whispered, "My sweet boy" before falling asleep.

*****

I realized I was falling in love with Walter after that night. It scared me, so I spent extra time with Mulder, knowing that I loved Mulder, and he was more easy-going. My love for him didn't bother me like the feelings I had for Walter.

After weeks of this, Walter finally caught me and trapped me against the corner of Mulder's bedroom and growled, "Why have you been avoiding me, boy?"

I bit my lip. When he spoke to me like that, I was weak. "I-I haven't." I sounded like a little boy and hated myself for it.

He laughed. "You have." The words were a force of nature. I couldn't not respond to them.  "I was frightened." I couldn't lie to this man, not when he was like this, like every fantasy I've ever had.

"Of what, baby? What's the problem? Didn't you enjoy our time together?"

I moaned against his throat where I had buried my face like a frightened little boy. "You know I did."

"You did. You loved when I spanked you, when I fucked you, when I held you in my arms."

I sobbed with emotion. Damn, but I was addicted to him like this.

"Tell me what you want," he growled in my ear.

I gasped.

"Tell me."

"I want... I want you to fuck me."

He shook his head. "Not like that, boy. Ask your daddy what you want from him."

I shook. He wasn't going to let me get away with anything. I had to say it.  "Daddy, please fuck me."

He pulled my face from his throat and kissed me passionately. 

"See, I knew my sweet boy could do it. You want Daddy to make it better?"

I moaned, closing my eyes, reveling in the sound, the closeness, the fantasy become reality.

"Yes, please, Daddy. Make it better."

He undressed us hurriedly and I stood still like a good boy and let him. He lay me down on the bed then lay atop me, kissing and teasing me. I heard a noise and looked over toward the door. Mulder was staring at us, part in shock and part in lust. I tried smiling at him, but Walter sucked on my right nipple just as his cock slid inside me and I had to close my eyes and moan.

When I was able to open my eyes again, Mulder had moved closer and there was a curious expression on his face. I pried one of my hands off the headboard and held it out for him. Mulder moved toward me and took my hand. Walter looked over at him but continued to fuck me, not distracted at all, but distracting me from even realizing Mulder was holding my hand.

Walter's mouth covered mine, but I could feel Mulder gripping my hand tightly, not wanting to let me go.  I couldn't even squeeze his hand to let him know I appreciated him being there. Walter was driving me out of my mind with his drilling cock.

An angled thrust hit me just right and I groaned. I bit my lip to keep from shooting but I was so close. Walter groaned, getting close as well, then he growled, "Tell me, my boy.  Tell me."

I whimpered, wanting to close my eyes to hide, but I stupidly looked into Walter's deep brown eyes and I was mesmerized.

"Tell me," he growled again

I gasped out, "I love you, Daddy."

He grunted, stilled a moment, his eyes shutting as he came deep inside me. He managed to say, "I love you too," before I cried out my release without even a touch.

I must have blacked out for a moment. When I came to, Mulder was holding my hand tightly and I blushed furiously when I looked into his eyes. Walter had moved off me and was still trying to regain his breath and calm his heart rate.

A sense of calm and peace settled over me. I realized I wasn't ashamed, as I was just a moment before, looking into Mulder's eyes. Mulder didn't look upset, just curious and horny.

I looked deliberately down at his crotch, which was tenting his pants drastically, but he didn't say anything or make a move. I wondered how long he had been watching us.

"Mulder?" I began.

"Sh.  Let me get a cloth and clean you both up."

I nodded and he finally let go of my hand, but before he left, I put it to my lips and kissed it.  He smiled then left and returned quickly with a warm, wet cloth to clean us up.

"You know I love you," I told him before blushing furiously.

He nodded. "I know."

I couldn't believe I'd actually said it, but, at the same time, I felt an amazing sense of calm and peace settle over me. I didn't want to examine that too closely, but I knew it was from finally acknowledging my love for both these two good men in my life. But I was frightened.

I had a wonderful job, a wonderful personal life, what could possibly be wrong? I guess I was afraid of Murphy's Law. I have always felt like I was Charlie Brown--afraid to try new things, afraid of everything practically...until I met my lovers.  I know that may sound absurd, given my history, but it was the way I felt.

Did it mean this was happily ever after? No, it just meant it was a life better than I'd ever hoped, better than I ever thought I'd have. That was good enough for me.


THE END