Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
852 Prospect Archive
Stats:
Published:
2013-05-10
Words:
1,445
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
126

One Night

Summary:

Jim and his new lady...

Notes:

I'm posting this for a friend. Please send any and all comments to Suisan. Flames will cheerfully be trashed.

Work Text:

One Night

by Suisan R

Author's disclaimer: Sorry...Jim doesn't belong to me. I'm just taking him out to play and will return him as soon as he's had his fun.


One Night
26 January 2000
Suisan "Sue" R.
[email protected]

Soft trailing fingers teased the sculpted flesh. Feather light and leaving a trail of heat behind their lingering touch. "You like?" The low, smoky voice asked.

"Damn, yes!" He could feel his skin pebbling in response to the soft rake of fingernails dragging across his chest, teasing his nipples.

"Relax, Jim. I've just started..." With that, his tormentor allowed her hands to rest fully upon his chest, her long fingers kneading the hard muscles in a soothing motion.

Without warning, she straddled his hips, placing her weight on his body, her heat soaking into him. A teasing light entered her hazel eyes, as she leaned forward and started nibbling on his throat. Nips that were gentle, yet oddly wild.

Kisses that started to slowly trail lower and lower, going from his throat to his.... Jim moaned, knowing that if he didn't take control of the situation soon, he'd be lost.

"Sorry, lover. Not this time."

His partner in this little play snapped the padded cuff over his right wrist, then bounced off his body. Pulling on the cuff, he realized that she'd managed to cuff him to the railing. 'Shit, I hope she didn't notice that small zone out.' Looking about the room, he spied her reaching into bag that she'd placed on the dresser earlier.

"Uh, these cuffs came with a key, right?"

Flipping shoulder length blond hair over a pale shoulder, the imp just smiled. "Maybe. If I remembered to pack it."

Stepping back onto the king sized bed, the deadly woman grinned. "So? What if I didn't, Jim. Think you could get out of that cuff? Or will you have to ask your roommate for help?"

Gently lowering her body back onto his, this time straddling his legs, the teasing fingers played along his hips, moving in slowly towards... He jumped. "What the...?"

"Jim, relax. It's just a little technique I learned in Europe. Don't you like it?" The soft petulant mouth frowned. She wondered if she had sprung this on him too soon in their relationship.

Jim moaned again as he laid his head back on the pillows. "No, I like it. I just didn't expect it."

"Good. Now, try to relax while I do this for you." Reaching over the edge of the bed, she came back up with a small bottle of oil, which she carefully poured into her palm and warmed with the friction of her hands on his body. Starting at his knees and working her way back up to his chest. Slow languid movements that promised much. To the edge of the abyss and back again, over and over. Pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure.

Slowly, oh so slowly, the blond imp took complete control of the man lying beneath her. Her touch was electric, her scent intoxicating, and the way she tasted when she kissed him. The slight taste of the wine they'd consumed earlier still lingering in her...

Somehow, he had no memory of the event, the black silk boxers he'd been wearing had disappeared. "Uh, honey? You sure you want to...."

"Jim, shut up and just let me do this."

With only one hand free, he reached down and pulled her up from near his groin and kissed her again. "Hmm, you taste good."

"Jim? I'd like to taste you too. If you don't mind?" The wickedness of the thought made both partners blush.

With one last kiss on that soft enticing mouth, he let her go. Only to nearly scream in frustration as she once again left the bed.

Hearing the growl behind her, she shushed him. "You wake our neighbors, and so help me, Ellison -- I'll leave you in that condition."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me, sweetie."

Seeing her hard work about to go to waste, she returned to the bed, having grabbed the glass of brandy that she'd poured for herself before following him up the stairs to the bedroom. "Now, don't pout, Jimmy. I wouldn't really do that to you."

Slowly, she dribbled some of the brandy into his navel, then her mouth followed the liqueur and once again, his flesh heated up.

"Hmm, nice. Now, where else can I put this?"

Jim watched as she dipped in finger into the glass, then trailed it along his hard shaft, teasing the tip with a flicker kiss of her tongue.

After a few torturous moments of teasing, Jim decided to warn her, only to have his protests halted by her moving further up on the bed.

"Sorry, I can't hold back anymore. I need you inside me. Now."

He was all to happy to comply.

The velvet that slipped over him was hard, soft and "Oh, my god!"

"Sorry, you okay?" She was concerned, it sounded like she had caused him serious pain.

"No! I'm fine, it's just that... Oh god! What are you doing?"

"Muscle control, babe. Pure muscle control."

Her sheath was incredible. Clenching his shaft in rippling motions, relaxing letting him slide deeper into her body, then clenching him in such a way that he knew he was going to spill.

Once she was fully seated on him, she controlled the urge within her to bounce. Instead, she simply stopped moving her body, letting the muscles that she'd used so far do all the work. Seeing the pleasurable look on his face, the sudden sensual glare in his blue eyes, she stopped.

She did this several times. Each time bringing him to the point of near orgasm, then letting him recover just enough not to spill, only to start up once she felt him relaxing.

Finally, she couldn't control herself anymore. Reaching over to dig under his pillow, she pulled up a cuff key and released the cuff that had secured him.

With both hands free, Jim pulled her into his arms and sat up, pulling her legs to lock behind his back. Then he started his own teasing. Sliding his hands up and down her back as he nipped burning kisses long her throat and ears.

"Jim, soon. I'm about to lose it."

"Relax, Kitten. You teased me, now it's my turn."

Making sure not to dislodge himself from her heated sheath, he slowly laid her on her back.

Reaching with a blind grope, he found the brandy that she'd placed on the bedside table and returned the favor she'd done for him... Only instead of her taut stomach, he anointed her breasts. His mouth following his fingers, gently licking and teasing the diamond hard nipples.

"Goddess! Where on earth...?" Her smoky voice was full of passion as she pulled on the back of his neck, needing to kiss that wonderful mouth more than she needed to know the answer to her question.

The few drops of brandy that had been left in the glass were forgotten as the animal instincts in both of the sporting lovers demanded attention and the friction between them became too much to ignore.

Their timing was perfect. Both orgasmed at the same time, each nearly screaming in their release.

Collapsing on top of her, Jim tried to catch his breath. Then gasped as her sheath started to convulse on his spent shaft. Then he realized what was happening. She was laughing.

"God, don't do that, kitten."

"Sorry, I can't help it."

The convulsions actually tickled, and he could feel himself starting to fill again. "Unless you want to do this again, you'd best stop that. And what's so funny?"

Biting her lips, she shook her head. "No, not yet. Oh, gods! Don't move!"

"What?"

Catching her breath, she looked up at him, "You move and we will be doing a replay."

Jim felt an impish grin grow on his face. "Really?" He wiggled, just a bit, just enough to send shivers through her body. "Would that really be so bad?"

He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but suddenly finding himself on his back was not it.

"Okay, you want to play? Let's do it, Jim. Right here, right now." She dropped her head and her lips locked onto the soft tissue under his left ear, not soft teasing kisses like before, but hard ones, one's that made his skin crawl.

This time around, their lovemaking was anything but gentle. As they fell into a sated sleep, curled in each other's embrace, Jim knew that when he got dressed for work in the morning, he'd need to wear a turtleneck.

~end~