Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
852 Prospect Archive
Stats:
Published:
2013-05-10
Words:
961
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
543

Choice Position

Summary:

Jim gets what he needs from Blair.

Work Text:

Choice Position

by ALF

Author's website: http://alf.populli.net

Still not ours & still no DVDs. This is for fun only.

This is an extended scene from Position of Choice by Lisa, Duncan's Twin, a My Mongoose story found here: http://www.ditb.net/mymongoose/msol2/lisatxt.htm & posted with her permission

Thanks to Lisa for letting me use her version of J/B. Contains nipple clamps, spanking, dildo. This is the correct version of the story.


He wasn't ready for Jim to come yet, and judging from the way that Jim was reacting to the tight grip on his cock, the other man felt the same way. Blair gave two rough strokes to the hard shaft and then let it go, moving his hand up to tweak the already reddened nipples again. Jim whimpered again into the gag and thrust into the twisting grip on him.

Blair slapped his ass hard. "Naughty," he scolded. "Hold still, or I'll leave you like this all night." That provoked a growl from Jim's throat, which earned him yet another slap. Blair rolled to his side and fished in the drawer of his nightstand, the complete loss of sensation causing Jim to mewl in despair. Blair came back with a handful of items, dropping them on the bed between them.

Jim turned his head, straining to see past his bound arm what the things were, but was unable to do so. Blair reached back into the drawer again, then turned back to his bed mate. He held up an item for Jim to see - it was a pair of nipple clamps attached by a simple silver chain. Jim shivered all over, but nodded in agreement, twisting as much as he could to give Blair better access to his chest. Blair couldn't resist pinching the hard nubs one final time, before he tightly attached the clamps, tugging on the chain once he was done to check they were secure, and to torture Jim of course.

Blair then moved until he was kneeling behind the bigger man, thoroughly enjoying having the buff body at his mercy. He picked up the lube and slicked up one finger, thrusting it quickly into Jim's ass to check how loose the other man was. Satisfied, he then lubed a large silicone dildo, then started to tease and torture his companion with it. He rubbed the head over the sensitive pucker in front of him, not letting it slip inside the hole at all. Jim thrust backwards, trying to get the elusive toy inside him, instead earning himself a flurry of hard, stinging slaps to his still-red ass.

"Last chance, James, be still or be left hanging, your choice," Blair warned when he finally let up. A new tension in the quivering muscles in front of him gave him his answer and he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him. He could just imagine his partner promising 'I'll be good' in a little boy voice.

Lubing up the dildo again, Blair decided to have a little mercy on his captive and rubbed the toy just inside the tender flesh of Jim's hole, easing it in a few millimeters. When Jim held still, he rewarded him with a lick of his cleft and slid several centimeters of the dildo into the hot passage in front of him. The body in front of him remained still, despite the continued tension in the muscles, so Blair grunted in approval and slid the dildo all the way into Jim's ass, rubbing it briefly against his prostate as he did so. Jim started to whimper at that, but cut himself off midway through. Blair purred in appreciation of the control Jim was exercising and rewarded it with several shallow thrusts of the dildo in and out of the tight channel it was lodged in and pulled on the chain holding Jim's clamped nipples as he did so. Jim shuddered, desperate to come, but not wanting this tortuous pain/ pleasure to ever end.

Blair was fully aroused again by now, cock hard and leaking pre-come copiously. He gave himself a couple of brief strokes as he contemplated the man in front of him. A quick glance at the clock showed him how late it was getting. He was pretty tired and they both should get some sleep at some point during the night. He decided it was time to bring things to a climax, pun very much intended.

A few strokes of the dildo, then he pulled it slowly from Jim's ass, replacing it immediately with his cock in one hard shove. He set a rapid pace of thrusts into Jim's reddened hole, at the same time stroking the other man's cock. Feeling his climax approach, he unfastened the cock ring with a practiced flick of his wrist.

"Come for me, Jim." He grunted the command as he thrust again, mercilessly milking Jim's orgasm from him, even as he shoved deep and held there as he howled through their mutual climax, making enough noise for the both of them.

Exhausted and spent, he finally pulled out of Jim, sighing reluctantly as he did so. Then he quickly undid Jim's bonds and removed the gag. The other man engulfed him in a fervent hug, surprising him, and then kissed him long and hard.

When the kiss finally broke, they settled next to each, ready to sleep. "Thanks Blair," Jim said sleepily.

"My pleasure," Blair replied, equally sleepy, and they slid into dreams.


End Choice Position by ALF: [email protected]

Author and story notes above.


Disclaimer: The Sentinel is owned etc. by Pet Fly, Inc. These pages and the stories on them are not meant to infringe on, nor are they endorsed by, Pet Fly, Inc. and Paramount.