Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
852 Prospect Archive
Stats:
Published:
2013-05-10
Words:
1,617
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
710

The Morning After

Summary:

The morning after Naomi's revelation.

Work Text:

The Morning After

by katana

Author's website: http://xtremets.tripod.com

Warning: D/s, Incest
The next part will actually have some plot, I swear! And Jim will find out exactly what happened to Naomi when he gets his 'proof'.

This story is a sequel to: Family Secrets


Jim awoke with his hardening cock nestled in the cleft of Blair's ass. Carefully, not wanting to wake the young man, he eased back slightly. Reaching down, he slid his finger into Blair's hole and smiled when he found him still wet and loose from earlier. He grabbed Blair's right leg and moved it forward slightly, giving him easier access to the warm, pliant body in his arms. Then, he grabbed his cock and eased it into Blair's body. When he as fully inside Blair's ass, he simply lay there, enjoying the feeling of that tight hotness enveloping his sensitive cock. He wrapped his arm around Blair's chest and slowly began to thrust in and out. He didn't reach to stroke Blair's cock, nor did he try to angle his thrusts to hit Blair's prostate. This was for him alone. His pleasure was the only thing that mattered. His hips moved back and forth, the rhythm slow and steady. He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of moving in and out of Blair.

"Hmmm..." Blair stirred, beginning to awake.

Jim leaned his head down and nuzzled Blair's neck. "It's okay, Baby," he whispered in Blair's ear. "Go back to sleep. Daddy's got you."

Blair wiggled, causing Jim to gasp softly, and then settled back into deep sleep.

Groaning deep in his throat, Jim continued to rock back and forth, pulling back until just the head of his cock remained in Blair's body and then slowly pushing back in. With a stifled moan, he clutched Blair's hip and pressed forward hard, trying to get as deep inside the young man's body as possible. Stiffening, he came, flooding Blair's ass. Panting, he withdrew from Blair's body, a sense of possessiveness filling him as he felt the small stream of come trickling out of Blair's ass as his cock slipped free. Placing a kiss on the back of Blair's neck, he joined his baby in sleep.


Stretching, groaning when he felt a twinge in his ass, Blair awoke, automatically reaching for Jim. Finding only an empty, cold bed he experienced a momentarily feeling of panic but relaxed instantly when a strong voice called out, "I'm down here, Baby. Breakfast is ready."

Grinning, Blair climbed out of bed. Not bothering to dress, knowing that Jim liked it when he walked around their home nude, he went downstairs, unselfconsciously scratching his groin.

Standing by the stove, Jim looked up as he heard Blair coming down the stairs. His eyes narrowing, he said, "Looks like you need to shave again, Baby."

Hand automatically raising to rub against his neck and cheek; Blair blushed when he realized that wasn't the area Jim had been referring to. "Oh, yeah. Guess so."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that later on." Jim turned off the stove and dished up two plates of scrambled eggs. "Come and eat before it gets cold." Jim sat down at the table. His cock started to harden as he watched the young man approach, his cock swaying as he walked. When Blair sat down, he smiled when he noticed the young man squirm in his seat. "Problem?"

Blair blushed again, averting his eyes. "Nothing. J... just a little sore."

Jim smirked, remembering how he had taken the young man again as he had slept the night before. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you. For tonight at least."

Head hanging, hair obscuring his face, Blair just picked up his fork and started eating.

Chuckling, Jim did the same. Several moments later when he noticed that Blair had only eaten a little bit of his meal, he ordered, "I want that plate clean. Understand?"

"Okay, okay." Blair picked up his fork and set out to finish the rest of his food.

"I've got to go out for a little bit later today. I've got a meeting but it shouldn't take long."

"Can I go?" Blair asked, looking hopeful.

"No, I need to go alone."

Blair's shoulders slumped. "Okay." Then, he perked up some. "Well, can I go to the grocery store while you're gone?"

"That's a good idea. We should stock up since I don't plan on either one of us leaving the loft much over the next couple of days. Go ahead and go. I don't have that much cash on me so just use the debit card I gave you."

"Okay. Anything particular you want me to get?"

Jim was silent for a few moments, thinking. Then, a slow smile appeared on his face.

Knowing what that smile meant, having seen it several times before, Blair shifted in his seat. Then he groaned softly when his ass began to ache, the sensation causing a flare of arousal to surge through him.

"Yeah, I think there are a few things I want you to get. I'll make out a list."

There was several moments of silence as the two men finished eating. Once they were done, Blair stood up and took both his plate and Jim's over to the sink and then began cleaning up the kitchen. Jim turned his seat around. Slouching down, his legs splayed open, he watched Blair move around. Unzipping his pants, he reached into his jeans and began to stroke his growing erection. "C'mere, Baby," he ordered, his voice husky. "I need you."

Instantly, Blair moved to Jim's side and stared down at the older man. "Yes?"

"Yes, what?" Jim reached up and laid a hand on Blair's hip.

"Yes, Daddy?" Blair's voice was soft and timid.

Jim moved his hand away from his cock. "See what you do to me, Baby? See how much you make me want you?"

Blair closed his eyes, feeling weak in the knees. "Oh, Daddy," he groaned.

"You want Daddy's cock, don't you?" Jim purred; laying his other hand on Blair's other hip. He jerked Blair forward, bringing the young man's hard, leaking cock in front of his face. He licked his lips. "Don't worry, Daddy will give you what you need. But first..." Jim leaned forward and swallowed Blair's cock. He pushed on Blair's hips, urging the young man to fuck his mouth.

Head thrown back, Blair jerked his hips forward and moaned as Jim deep throated him. He spread his legs when he felt Jim's hands move back to grip his ass and gasped when Jim slid a finger into him.

Wanting Blair to come hard and come fast, Jim angled for Blair's prostate and pressed steadily on the small nub.

With the constant stimulation, Blair wasn't able to last long and he came. Dazed, he didn't protest as Jim released his cock.

"Baby," Jim called out. When Blair didn't look at him, he lightly swapped Blair's ass. "Look at me, Baby."

Blinking, Blair's unfocused eyes looked in Jim's direction. "What?"

"It's Daddy's turn, Baby." When Blair started to kneel, licking his lips in preparation, Jim jerked on his hips, making him remain standing. "No, Baby, that's now what I meant." Pulling Blair forward, Jim ordered, "Ride me, Baby. Ride Daddy's cock."

Moving forward, Blair straddled Jim's lap and slowly sank down onto the waiting cock. Moaning as the thick, long cock invaded his body, he paused with Jim's cock halfway inside his body. "Ummmm."

Jim's hands tightened on Blair's hips. "C'mon, Baby." He pulled downward as he thrust up, slamming his cock all the way in. He sank back down on the chair, fully sheathed in Blair's body. For a little while, he let Blair sit in his lap, his cock shoved up the young man's ass. He reached up and pulled on the thin silver hoop threaded through Blair's nipple, causing the young man to shiver. "Get moving, Baby."

Obediently, Blair began to move up and down, fucking himself on Jim's cock. He put one hand on Jim's shoulder and reached the other behind him and braced himself on Jim's knee. Feet planted on the bottom rung of the chair, he began to move up and down.

Sitting still, loving the fact that Blair was doing all the work, Jim was content to let Blair do everything. "That's it. That's a good boy. You make Daddy feel so good."

His movements speeding up, sweat began to run down Blair's body. He was reduced to whimpers and moans.

"Faster, Baby. Ride Daddy's cock faster."

Blair raised himself and then plunged back down on Jim's cock. Hand clenching Jim's shoulder, he came, semen covering Jim's chest. He could feel Jim's grip tighten as the older man squeezed his hips and came also. Panting, Blair raised up enough to allow Jim's softening cock to slip from his body. Then, he collapsed onto Jim's lap, his head resting on the other man's shoulder.

Chest heaving, Jim kissed Blair's shoulder. "You're not finished yet, Baby. You've got to clean me up."

"But..."

"I said, clean me up, Baby," Jim interrupted, his tone growing hard. "Now!"

Moving gingerly, his ass sore, Blair kneeled beside Jim and then leaned forward. He licked the come from Jim's chest, not stopping until no traces of it remained.

Once Blair was done, Jim patted him on the head. "Good job, Baby."


End The Morning After by katana: [email protected]

Author and story notes above.


Disclaimer: The Sentinel is owned etc. by Pet Fly, Inc. These pages and the stories on them are not meant to infringe on, nor are they endorsed by, Pet Fly, Inc. and Paramount.