The SIM room - #AD'sPlayground

Mulder on a desk

 

Talking about slash often leads into hot and active role-play. For our spontaneous SIMmers we have a separate playroom, #AD'sPlayground. When it's time to move the play to the Playground, type "/join #ad'splayground" to get there. While everyone is welcome to join and active participation is encouraged, a word of caution is in place. These plays can sometimes be quiet wild. If you haven't SIMmed before, or BDSM stories haven't been your cup of tea, we suggest you think carefully if you would really like to take part. If you are not sure, you can ask one of the slashketeers for a permission to observe the scene for awhile. We also ask everyone interested in SIMming to familiarize themselves with the Playground FAQ below.

 

divider

 

The Playground FAQ

 


What is the Playground?

Because so many of our regular Office visitors are avid SIMmers, we opened up #AD'sPlayground, also on Squidge.org. SIMming is simulated scenes and role-playing, and in our case we usually combine SIMming with what is more typically known as cybersex - with a slashy bent.

 

General rules for the Playground

A. Only enter if you are SIM-friendly. This includes being open to and non-judgmental about all the kinds of activities that might go on in a SIM. Playground SIMs are generally far from vanilla; pedophilic fantasies is about our only limit of what we *won't* include in SIMs in there.

 

B. We would prefer if all people in the Playground be participants. However, if you would rather observe for whatever reason, please ask permission to do so before entering. If you choose to leave during a SIM without explanation, please do not return to the Playground during that SIM without permission from an opped participant.
C. Do not comment on what is going on in the Playground while you are in the Office. Even after you've left the Playground, do not discuss what you saw or experienced there to others in the Office - or anywhere else, for that matter, except with fellow participants. Often, SIMmers in the Playground choose to stay logged into the Office, and seeing someone talk about a SIM that is going on can be quite unsettling. What occurs in SIMs in the Playground should be considered confidential and private. If you want to find out more about SIMming, are confused by what you saw, or are unsure of how to participate in a SIM, please e-mail  Mulder, or DCC chat with us.
 

Back to the main page




This page was created 07/31/98.
This page was last updated 12/05/99.