Continued from part one of the logs

<guest 17> but do you write for yourself or other people?
<MJ> As a writer, I don't enjoy the work if I think I'm drifting away from my framework too much
ALR writes for the writing.
<frogdoggi> I write for myself and my wife.
<frogdoggi> I write to get off.
<Katherine> I write fro myself.
<guest 4> fanfic by definition already has a plot and motivation compare to the "sex" stories on the net w/ unknown characters
<frogdoggi> I'm not embarrassed to say it.
<MJ> I write... to write. I write a good bit of nonfic too.
<frogdoggi> It's a turn on and I use it as such too.
<MJ> I spent 10 years doing newspaper work. Now I'm a lawyer.
<ALR> but I write for a living as well. so for me it's just...not for an audience. just for the sake of itself.
<frogdoggi> I read it others fic for the same reason.
<guest 6> THAT can be fun guest 5
<MJ> Getting it on the nail means something to me.
<guest 6> MJ, I spent three years writing for television news, I sympathize.
<ALR> ha, MJ, I didn't know you did newspaper work..I think actually that that shows in your slash. there's an attention to detail...
<frogdoggi> I like a story that has a good plot but I also like it to have lots of smut. ROFL.
<MJ> Thanks ALR.
<Katherine> I think a story which is in charactrer is sexier than one that isn't.
<MJ> The other proof of newspaper is the terse style I fall into alot.
<HOST 4> A combination of both is best, IMHO... if like Katherine said, the chatacters are right.
<ALR> Katherine: yes, for me smut is great, but if it's something where you could take out the names and replace them with any names, the point is lost..
<Guest 3> True.
<MJ> Thanks, ALR
<Katherine> Exactly my point.
<guest 5> which is why msr is so dumb?
<Guest 13> The owner of my favorite gay bookstore is getting pulled in by slash. He thinks it's neat
<Guest 7> I think, though, what comes out in a lot of different stories is the fact that people have different perceptions of the characters

<Mik> Mik blinks rather helplessly into the light.
<Guest 3> I'd like to introduce a gay friend of mine to slash, but his English isn't good enough...<sigh>.
<guest 5> maybe you could translate...
<Guest 3> That's an idea...
<Mik> Well, let's see. After MJ, frogdoggi and Katherine, there's not much left to say.
<frogdoggi> Mik does great dialogue.
<Guest 10> I ran some of Lovers through babelfish. Boy did it not come out anything like it was was originally.
<Guest 3> Now where would I get the time to do that? And I read German slash. Made me ROFLMAO.
<Mik> When he talks, Frogdoggi.
<Guest 10> <g> I sent passages to torch - she said she fell off her chair laughing so hard.
<frogdoggi> Some of the best I've read.
<GUEST 2> I love Mik Same Game series
<frogdoggi> And really he has down what it could very well be like between those two guys.
<Mik> Thank you.
<Mik> Someone just ask me a question, please?
<guest 5> WHen's the next installment?
<guest 6> I love Guest 8's Mulder. I already said that didn't I.
<GUEST 2> your very welcome
<Mik> Next week?
<Guest 13> the ASCEML played a game by taking stories and using babelfish to translate to german, then back, the posted the end result
<guest 5> (happy dance)
<GUEST 2> great on XApen?
<HOST 4> Mik how did you start writing m/m, and why?
<Mik> Thank YOU.
<Mik> I started last year. It was cathartic for me.
<Mik> I was going through a very difficult time and needed a diversion.
<guest 5> Mik, does your partner read your slash?
<Mik> The end result was three books about eight hundred pages in Word.
<Mik> Which one?
<guest 5> Any of them.
<Mik> Like Frogdoggi, I've had a male lover. A very Skinnerish individual.
<guest 5> This is a trend.
<Mik> He was also my best friend.
<MJ> It's contagious!
<Mik> He didn't get slash at all.
<guest 5> Maybe we should call the APA, or something
<Guest 7> That's it - I'm definitely moving countries!
<guest 5> there are all these skinnermen out there and I'm not seeing them!
<Mik> Like MJ I have a rather Scullyish partner now. My wife. She loves slash.
<frogdoggi> Jo reads slash though.
<Host 3> No, guest 5 - we have to tell Mulder :)
<Guest 7> Think Mulder could handle more than one Skinner? <g>

<Guest 3> The first story I ever read had no sex at all, but it was so erotic it got me all hot and bothered and tingling all over.
<frogdoggi> but I do become aroused by it and that's what adds to the reading and writing for me.
<guest 5> i find slash very exciting
<GUEST 2> so do I
<guest 5> i find slash very exciting
<Guest 12> me too - but it has to have Krycek in it <G>
<guest 5> so much so that I wrote it twice....
<MJ> I actually don't much, anymore
<Guest 14> Does anyone here NOT find slash exciting? <G>
<GUEST 2> LOL
<guest 1-> LOL
<guest 15> Why else would we be here?

<host 1> 4 A question for Frogdoggi. As a person who has written both MSR and Slash, do you prefer one
<host 1> over the other or are both forms equally appealing to you?
<frogdoggi> Prefer? No. I like them both but for different reasons.
<frogdoggi> I like MSR because I can relate to what I have with my wife in those and slash because I enjoy fucking men as well, and remember my male lover with warmth.
<frogdoggi> So, I don't have a real preference I guess.
<guest 5> i'm getting excited just reading that, frogdoggi...
<frogdoggi> Well I've had been lucky to have two wonderful partners in my life.
<frogdoggi> I was privileged that way.
<frogdoggi> So I get something out of both MSR and slash.
<HOST 4> I liked you had Mulder in a relationship with Scully, and made Mulder help Skinner come out.
<frogdoggi> Not everyone is like that though...and I can understand that too.
<guest 6> Yeah, I think all of us have different things that turn us on.
<MJ> I can appreciate your work, Frogdoggi, and where it's coming from.
<guest 5> are there other het pairings that any of the authors write?
<frogdoggi> One of the things I wanted to do with the original Baton Rouge story was make Skinner a virgin.
<MJ> It's absolutely not my experience.
<guest 5> I really like SKinner/Scully
<frogdoggi> And also gay.
<guest 5> A virgin with men, right?
<Guest 12> I've done a little Krycek/scully
<frogdoggi> right
<frogdoggi> a virgin with men.
<Guest 3> I really love Baton Rouge. It was funny, caring and exiting.
<guest 4> it took me awhile to warm up to Krycek/Scully but now i like it.

<guest 5> I see lots of "Skinner with a lover in 'Nam" stories
<frogdoggi> Well MJ, that's what makes the world go round. It would be boring otherwise.
<guest 6> Frogdoggi and I wrote a story with Skinner and our own character.
<frogdoggi> It's what makes fic interesting.
<MJ> very true, Frogdoggi
<guest 5> I think a Vietnam experience with Skinner is much more realistic....
<guest 5> But that's just me
<guest 5> I can't see how anyone can keep their hands off the man
<frogdoggi> ROFL guest 5

<frogdoggi> Well I've given Skinner a male lover in Nam also.
<frogdoggi> But the virgin idea intrigued me.
<guest 5> I like Skinner first-time stories
<guest 6> Yes, Cracker Rand was a fabulous character.
Katherine has never been much of a Skinner fan....
<Guest 14> I like "virgin" stories too!
<frogdoggi> Ok. Questions from the gallery.
<guest 5> Cracker was funny
<HOST 4> It was grand, Frogdoggi, I loved Baton Rouge. Couldn't wait to get through the
<Guest 14> Katherine!!!! AGH! The man is divine!
<HOST 4> case;-)
GUEST 2 is a skinnnerholic and proud!
<MJ> Katherine, wqe'll talk.
<Katherine> Takes all sorts, Guest 14.
<guest 5> Katherine writes f/f. And a fine f/f, too.
Katherine curtsies to guest 5
<Guest 12> I like Krycek and Skinner together and K/M/Sk is good too
<Guest 14> Ah! Scullyslash??
<frogdoggi> I had a lot of fun writing Cracker Rand and he's one of my favorite characters. Thanks.
<Guest 7> And it wasn't an unrealistic thing for him to be a virgin Frogdoggi. I've known a couple of people in the same situ - always felt they were gay, but never had any experience with it
<MJ> Too right, Guest 12!
<guest 5> Scullyslash!
<Katherine> Yep! I read your Dscullyslash story, Guest 14.
<HOST 4> Yep! I don't read much, but had to "go astry" to read Scully f/f after meeting Katherine.
<Katherine> no, MSSSkinner, I don't.
<GUEST 2> whre can I find Scullyslash?
<guest 5> my favorite threesome is still M/Sk/Sc
<frogdoggi> Thanks, Guest 7. I just thought his circumstances might have contributed to him staying deeply in the closet.
<guest 5> the only way I can imagine M and Sc in bed together
<Guest 14> I so agree Guest 5 - M and Sc don't work for me unless Sk is there too!
<Katherine> Scullyslash is at http://ewww.angelfire.com/sc/scullypage
<HOST 4> I can imagine M/S, as friends who now and then hit the sck.
<MJ> guest 5, I do think you're right. If I ever went there Walter would be required 1005.
<frogdoggi> I write Skinner/Scully and prefer that to MSR actually.
<MJ> 100%
<guest 5> 110%. He was in the Marines, remember? :)

<Host 3> For women writers, do you talk to mem to get the sex part of slash right?
<Guest 7> Here's a question for anybody... if I can... mainly because there isn't as much of it afaik - what's the general feeling on M/K/Sc
<Katherine> Hmmm...
<MJ> I talk to gay men all the time.
<Mik> I'll be in the corner with my finger down my throat.
<Katherine> I read story by Mocomab that was M/K/sc and it was quite good...
<MJ> M/K/Sc? ULP!
<Guest 14> Yes I read that one. Mab is a great writer and she pulled it off
<guest 5> M/K/Sc is a weird dynamic...
<ALR> "okay, raise your hand if EWWW"
<Guest 12> No K no read
<guest 6> How do I raise my hand?
<guest 17> I agree Guest 12
guest 9 admits she hasn't read any
<Katherine> But as I said earlier hetsmut makes me gag, so I wouldn't normally read that kind of thing.
<Host 2> Read one or two, didn't like 'wm
<guest 5> actually, for me, M/K is a weird dynamic...
<frogdoggi> I don't Krycek
<guest 4> ingredients: M & K & anything
<frogdoggi> Sorry
<MJ> My boy Alex don't do no broads unless it's part of the job. Like Covarrubias.
<Katherine> M/K is intrinsically kinky.
<guest 5> i've liked the m/k first time stories I've read
<Guest 14> Yes guest 15! Sk/K is just about all right!
<guest 5> but anything after duane barry is just weird for me
<MJ> Of course, as the queen with MTWebster of WMM/K...
<frogdoggi> I've written Krycek a few times but I'm not interested in him really. I don't read M/K or SK/K etc.
<guest 15> I forgot -- I get a charge out of K/P too.
<Katherine> M/K is my first love.
<MJ> ... I love Alex, but no girsl.

<Guest 14> How do the writers of f/f slash feel about the lack of good characters onscreen to slash Scully with?
<Katherine> Well...
<guest 5> true. Who is there? Holly?
<frogdoggi> There's a good question Guest 14.
<MJ> I might write Scullyslash if I could find her a steady date.
<Katherine> I t doesn't bohther me.
<guest 6> That is a good question.
<Guest 14> Hal does a lot of Holly.
<frogdoggi> There isn't really anyone is there?
<Katherine> There are a lot of very good original characters in ScullySlash.
<Guest 14> I just wish there was a gorgeous woman in black leather who was Scully's informant and betrayed her a bit - lots of dynamics.
<frogdoggi> on the show.
<frogdoggi> I mean
<Katherine> Crossovers as well.
<guest 9> there was inviogoth, tho she's dead now
<MJ> I've thought about Clarice Starling but there's no TV character I like her with
<frogdoggi> I think Scullyslash is a great way to develop original characters as a matter of fact.
<Katherine> there is Starling/Scully out there.
<MJ> Yes, I know, Katherine.
<MJ> If I were writing anyone with Scully, prob. her
<frogdoggi> Clarice Starling is an interesting idea.
<guest 5> stern female boss? Jana Cassidy?
<Katherine> I've been thinking about Cassidy/Scully.
<Guest 14> I don't get a dynamic with Jana, although she could be developed.
<guest 5> she's only onscreen for what? ten minutes?
<ALR> oh, yeah: I don't talk to men about the sex details, myself.
<Katherine> She's hot, anyway. Not much characterization, tho'.
<guest 15> What about um, Diana?
<Guest 14> There was that episode - Detour - with Fazekias and Sculy in the forest. I thought -oh yeah!
<MJ> Alas, I don't kno if I'd WANT to develop it
<frogdoggi> Jana Cassidy was an intriguing character in the film because Blythe Danner is great
<guest 17> A miss Parker type would be interesting
<Katherine> There is Scull/Fowley as well, but it's very dark.
<guest 5> I read a really good Skinner/Cassidy; can't remember who wrote it...
<MJ> Miss parker's been done
<Guest 14> I think SC needs someone wild to shake her up and show her a good time.
<Guest 12 wonders who Miss Parker is
<frogdoggi> He was freaked out.
<Katherine> a character in The Pretender
<Guest 7> Hasn't Scully and the main character in Patricia Cornwall's books been done too?
<MJ> DashaK's done a bit of that, Guest 14, but Mulder's there too which I loathe
<MJ> Jitterbug Perfume series
<ALR> every now and then I'll have a question about something that doesn't show up in normal gay porn...like, heh, when I started writing it - as a lesbian who has been out since a young age, I really haven't seen a whole lot of men naked or getting dressed. so...
<ALR> I had no idea how exactly a man goes about arranging his naughty bits when getting dressed. totally puzzled me.
ALR snerks.
<Mik> Depends on his 'orientation'
<guest 5> to the left? to the right?
<frogdoggi> Oh my yes....
<Mik> Left handed vs right.
<guest 5> Up or down?
<guest 16> depends on his underwear <G>
<ALR> well, now I know. but I had to ask. that was a weird telephone conversation.
<frogdoggi> Depends.
<frogdoggi> ROFL
<guest 5> To the front to the back to the side side side
<ALR> 'Say, um, by the way, I was wondering - about your dick...'
<Mik> Well, most southpaws dress right.
Katherine giggles
<ALR> it was one of my gay friends, and he goes 'sweetie, I didn't know you cared'

<host 1> 4 Question to Guests: What are your significant others think of your writing slash ?
<frogdoggi> My wife encourages it.
<Katherine> Well, I don't have an SO at the moment. But my parents know.
<MJ> Wow! My partner knew I wrote... which is fine with her except for the time...
<frogdoggi> As long as Skinner is in it and naked as much as possible.
<frogdoggi> ROFL.
<MJ> ...but she didn't get anything about it until we went to dinner with some other slashers, one a zine publisher.
<Guest 12> My husband knows I write slash and he's cool with it
<ALR> well, I kind of have a sort of but not really. and actually, slash is one of the reasons it's a not really.
<Katherine> Explain? or too personal?
<MJ> Then she looked at me and went, "who are all of these people and why are they making a fuss about your stuff?"
<Mik> My wife likes it, but prefers Frogdoggi's to mine.
<ALR> I've got this from quite a few lesbian friends, actually. she, and they, find it wrong of me to write m/m.
<MJ> Oh, boo, hiss to them!
<Katherine> Wrong? Like, politcally?
<guest 5> ALR, because you're a woman?
<ALR> because I'm a lesbian.
<guest 6> That's rather shortsighted.
<guest 6> Of them I mean
<Guest 3> Yeah, some Lesbians are like that. But my sister likes slash. She thinks it's cute.
<Katherine> That's nuts, ALR.
<HOST 4> Do they think you are "betraying your kin" ??
<MJ> There are a lot of women who write gay male stuff -- a bnook out about it now.
<ALR> sure. I also write 'regular' gay porn as part of my living, and they don't like that either.
<guest 15> really MJ? What's the title?
<guest 16> but wouldn't it be worse to write m/f?
<MJ> I forget the title but it's on Gay men writing lesb and dykes writing gay male.
<Mik> See ya' frere.
<ALR> I would think so. at least I'm staying in queer realms. ;}
<Host 3> really, MJ?
<Katherine> Switch Hitters, MJ.
Host 3 would like to read that
<ALR> it's a purity thing, I guess. mostly I get it from lesbians who are very into the butch-femme dynamic.
<MJ> Yes. A lot of pro gay male writing done by lesbians, and vice versa. For years.
<MJ> Pat Califia is a good example. Writes gay male sex advice, leather stories, etc.
guest 5 (looks in pocket for money to get new modem)
<ALR> it's weird, because their reaction is almost like a conservative straight person's reaction.
guest 5 I like Califa. She's VERY erotic to me. It doesn't matter to me that she's a woman.
guest 5 She's a good writer. I get off on her. 'nuff said.
<ALR> I don't think I could date a woman who didn't enjoy slash. ;}
<HOST 4> Great, ALR... me neither:-)
<guest 5> thanks
<Guest 3> I don't think I could date anyone who doesn't understand all the crazy stuff I like....not to mention the crazy people I hang around with.. :)))
<ALR> yeah, Guest 3! which is why I'm single.
ALR cackles.
<Katherine> Shared madness is a great basis for a relationship.
<Guest 3> LOL, ALR
<guest 5> My husband's got his obsessions, I've got mine
<guest 5> WE support each other with our madnesses

<host 1> Question to all Guests: Is it harder for you to write the sex or the relationship in slash?
<MJ> Sex! Sex!
<MJ> No question.
<Katherine> Sex. Which is why I don't do it.
<ALR> that's a good question.
<Katherine> I've written precisely two sex scenes ever.
<MJ> The plot is easier, so's relatioinship. But that's because they'reeasier generally.
Katherine nods
<ALR> relationship, I think. because I spend so much time worrying about is this right for the characters, etc.
<Mik> You think relationships are EASY? MJ, come live at my house.
<GUEST 2> lol
<MJ> I want the sex to be right, and that takes work for me... and then, I want to be comfortable with my own description.
<Katherine> It's very easy to get bogged down in the physical, or conversely, to lose track of it. Either is a bad thing in a sex scene.
<MJ> Writing about 'em's easy, Mik -- it's living 'em that's hard.
<Mik> Tell me about it.
<MJ> Been there myself.
<ALR> tho I do tend to get caught up in a plot and forget about the sex. I was telling a friend that last night - have to go back, go 'oh, wait, add erotica there', and he said 'sounds like my life. I forget to add in the sex.'
<ALR> but anyway. ;}
Guest 3 giggles.
<MJ> Same here, ALR!
<Katherine> This is one of those "you don't wanna hear about my problems" moments...
<MJ> And when writing sex, you're trying to convey both physical sensation and emotional characterization, plus whetever the overll attitude is.
<ALR> I'm working on this longish Langly/Byers piece atm, and I agonize over every little glance Byers gives Langly. 'is that him? would he do that?' etc. but when they finally get it on, that's a piece of cake - maybe because, yeah MJ, because I've spent so much time worrying about the emotional characterization.
<MJ> So describing an act has a lot going on in it.
<guest 5> Describing an act without sounding like a cliche is really hard
<Katherine> I've been writing a ver y unusual ScullySlash piece
<MJ> Or being too clinical
<guest 5> I've only written one long story (not slash, sorry)
<guest 5> ANd the sex was so hard to write
<ALR> yeah, MJ.
<guest 5> I felt like I was describing an elephant to aliens
<guest 5> Without using the clinical terms
<Guest 14> I find the sex the easy bit. The relationship is harder to me. But yes, there are problems with the terms we use.
<MJ> When JiM and I write together, we keep fighting over who's stuck with the sex scene.
<Mik> You just have to remember which end the trunk goes.
<Guest 14> Especially for the women, I think.
<guest 5> heh heh, Mik!
<guest 5> Woman terms? my fave is "slick folds."
<Guest 14> Men have lots of nice euphemisms for their parts
<ALR> 'passion parsimmon'
<guest 15> women have so few.
ALR cackles
Guest 12 giggles
Guest 14> but girls have the clinical or the crude and I don't like either much.
<guest 18> No starfishes please.
<Guest 3> And NAMES for cryin' out loud!
<guest 5> i hate the term "molten core." Scully is not a volcano
<guest 18> honeypot?
<guest 6> Love pudding is a pet peeve of mine.
Katherine snorts
<Katherine> yeurchh!
<guest 19> lol
<guest 6> Especially when combined with quivering mound.
<Guest 14> In the guidelines for the Black Lace erotic novels, they said that a woman's private parts should not be described as if they were some kind of weird aquatic lifeform (moist, damp, etc!)
Guest 12 trying hard not to spit her drink over her keyboard

<guest 4> there's a web site with a listing of most of the euphemisms, reading it was hysterical all by itself
<host 1> Question for Mik: Why do you write M/Sk and do you think you will write any other pairings?
<Mik> Because Skinner appeals to me. The first time he called Mulder 'Son', I was his.
<Mik> As for other pairings, I await the muse.
<guest 5> All hail Skinner! <sigh>
<guest 4> can't send, sorry! i deleted it for room
<host 1> you mean you go for the *Daddy" aspect of the relationship?
MJ sighs, clasps hands
<Guest 14> Does that mean you see M and Sk in more of a father/son relationship than a lovers relationship,
<Mik> No. That was just what made me notice Skinner.
<Mik> I try to avoid a daddy/son relationship between them.
<guest 6> That wouldn't be natural or in character I think.
<guest 17> But Skinner called Krycek boy too
<Guest 14> Is Skinner your main muse, or do you like Mulder too?
<Mik> Skinner. I don't (prepare for heresy) like Mulder.
<MJ> AHA!
<ALR> I don't either! ha, never thought anyone else would admit to it.
<Guest 14> LOL!
<Guest 14> I don't mind him but I know a lot of people who hate him!
Guest 3 can understand that. Doesn't get off on that guy, too.
<Katherine> Hal doesn't and she dpesn't hide it.
<Katherine> I like him but he pisses me off.
<guest 18> he's annoying, but that just makes it fun to give him what he deserves through the fic.
<MJ> Same here, Guest 14.
<MJ> MerriToddWebster hates him totally.
<Guest 3> WB.
<Mik> I have too many Mulder characteristics. I resent him.
<Katherine> on the other hand I don't like Mulder torture...
<guest 6> MulderTorture is a little odd.
<Guest 14> I just want to spank him the whole time (this will come as no surprise to anyone). My fingers itch when I watch that programme - especially the way he treats Scully sometimes.
<ALR> excessive, anyway...
<Guest 12> Mulder doesn't do anything for me
<guest 18> well, 'torture' in the sense of he's horny as hell and is made to jump through hoops before he can get release. a talented writer can do a lot with that idea <g>
<Guest 14> Well CC is the greatest exponent of the art of muldertorture of course...
<guest 6> Too right, Guest 14.
<Katherine> I don't like any kind of charactertorture. Suffering is fine, but it can get really excessive at times.
<guest 1-> LOL no kidding
<Katherine> And gratuitous
<Guest 14> As gratuitous as Demons? Boy, that was sheer Muldertorture.
<guest 5> Suffering!Mulder is okay, but gratuitous Muldertorture is too much.
<Katherine> Yes. but if he suffers so much in canon, why do it in fic?
<Katherine> Same goes for KrycekTorture.
<guest 5> when Mulder does it? Or the show?
<Guest 14> Hurt/comfort presses a lot of people's buttons.
Guest 12 still hasn't forgiven CC for cutting off krycek's arm
<Katherine> K gets tortured on the show, I mean, so doing it in canon seems pointless.

<host 1> Did you at the time think about ... or will you ever.. write a follow up to Lousiana Blues, with the purpose of continuing the relationship between Mulder and Skinner? <Reason this was asked... majorly hot story... and frankly more is wanted. <g>
<Guest 14> AU, MJ? Or some perfectly reasonable reason why he would be on horseback in leather???! <G>
<MJ> Should be out SOMETIME
<frogdoggi> Lousiana Blues? Hmmm.
<frogdoggi> Well I haven't thought about it very much.
<frogdoggi> It's always a possibility I guess.
<frogdoggi> It was my first slash fic and I have a certain fondness for it.
<guest 6> It was brilliant, cher.
<guest 5> Yeah, Louisiana Blues was one of my first slash pieces...
<guest 5> loved it

<host 1> Are there anymore question 3 OUT THERE?
<guest 5> YES: WHen's the threesome chat scheduled?
<MJ> Yes, when?
Host 1 grins :)
<Guest 14> There's a threesome chat??? <G>
<Guest 14> Yowza!
<Guest 14> I love threesomes.
<MJ> JiM and I HAVE to come to it!
<guest 5> "Three, that's a magic number, yes it is..."
<guest 1-> Threesomes are wonderful :D
<Guest 14> Will the topic be ANY threesome? Or specifically a particular threesome (eg M/Sk/Sc which is my favorite)
<Guest 12> M/K/Sk is mine
<guest 5> I, too, am a M/Sk/Sc girl
<Katherine> There was a Scully/Mulder/Fowley posted to ScullySlash lately.
<Guest 3> M/K/Sk.
<host 1> 7 Whatever questions you guys have, post away one by one - otherwise we head on to *partay*
<guest 5> ? M/Sc/F?
<Katherine> yep! It was kind of disturbing!
<Guest 14> I bet!
<guest 5> I'm intrigued, and disgusted, but still intrigued
<Katherine> The author said at the start of the M/Sc/F story "even I don't approve of this one"
<Host 2> lol
<host 1> Thank you, MJ, Mik, Katherine, frogdoggie and ALR we had a splendid time "grilling you"

The END.

Return to the Logs Archive