Continued from the Part 2 of the logs.

 

<Host1> Question 4 ALL: How do you deal with constructive feedback, like advice about technics etc. Do you feel lectured?

<Griff> I try to be as approachable as I can, and all we hear is "Kass is great, Xanthe is great, Diana is great..." ;^)

<Guest19> I take all the critiques I can get IMHO

<Guest5> I've learned the truth of that one since Kass :) [about mail lists]

<Kass> I agree, Guest19. Hell, I'm a hack. I have fun, I tell a story, and I have fun telling it, and I have fun sharing it.

<Guest19> There you go KASS

* griff{LZ} shows his envy of the others ;^)

<Guest19> I don't mind constructive criticism at all.

<Guest19> But I don't suffer fools

<Guest6> Griff, I'll write to you, but you'll never get another thing done.

<Diana> I LOVE feedback - particularly new ideas. Why do you think "Chains" is up to 24 chapters? I originally planned 10!

<Host2> But as a writer, I love constructive criticism and enjoy hearing other ideas, even if they aren't something I'd use in this story, I might use it in another.

<Kass> I seldom get real critique, I get complaints that I didn't show them taking off their sox, or that I mentioned food and eating.

<Guest19> ROFL KASS

<Diana> I rarely get harsh criticisms - usually ideas or constructive notes or spelling corrections. Or the time I kept calling Benett Barett.

<Guest19> I have people telling me...

<Guest1> LOL, I am not on any of the lists for lack otf time, but the name Paula Graves is heard of.

<Guest19> Women don't have sex on top...so go figure.

<Kass> But I do understand why readers feel strange about writing when they get no response from the writer.

<Kass> I know it's not a rule to thank your readers for their thank you notes.

<Guest15> I'm bad at constructive criticism... I read stories as the author writes them ... in their own words.

<Xanthe> So do I, Kass.

<Kass> But to me, it's just good manners.

<Kass> That doesn't mean I catch everyone. I'm always bothered because I know there are some I've missed.

<Kass> Because of the constraints of real life.

<Guest19> Right Kass

<Kass> Now, I admit, I respond in kind.

<Diana> I rarely expect a thank-you note from an author but treasure the ones I get.

<Kass> If I get a one line note, I write back and say, thanks for reading and taking the time to write.

<Guest19> And I think readers understand about RL

<Guest4> But it's a good thing, Even if it's a just a "Thanks, glad you liked it"

<Guest5> sure Kass. that can happen. but when you try over and over you get discouraged. I once wrote a 4 page note to someone [read 20 stories all at once] and got nothing back

<Guest1> It's nice for a reader to see that the author does not only ask for feedback, but reads it, too:-)

<Kass> If I get one of those wonderful, wonderful notes where the reader tells you what worked for them, I'm transported and giddy.

<Guest19> I have a general e-mail note on my web sites that kind of explains that idea.

<Kass> <patting Guest5>

<Guest3> How sad Timid

<Host2> Personally, I figure if someone took the time to read through one of my stories all the way through, I'm going to take the time to thank them. But then, I'm alwaqys holding my breath when I post. :)

<Kass> One of my problems, I find, is that my sense of humor is odd, so that sometimes I think I come off as being drier or more tart than I intend to.

<Xanthe> That's awful Guest5.

<Xanthe> And very rude

<Xanthe> I LOVE it when I get 4 page notes!

<Xanthe> I usually write 8 page notes back!

<Diana> I have a special email folder for constructive feedback, and I read over it all the time. Really helps keep me focused.

<Griff> how do you guys manage to get all this constructive feedback?

<Guest20> When I first started to read X slash by the authors present today... I was floored by all the great stories stories that have been able to elicit "real" emotional responses from me. I was nervous about commenting at first - the reason?? As a new writer... I didn't feel in the same "league". That's my insecurities showing... and each one of you that I have e-mailed have put me at ease enough to get past this.

 

<Host1> New Question 4 ALL: what was your favorite story or scene in a story to write?

<Kass> Oooooooooh, what a great question.

<Kass> Okay, my favorite scene in a story.....I'm an INTP, this is going to be hard to choose.

<Kass> Oh, hell, I always am.

<Kass> But it's funny, I post anyway.

<Guest19> And go - GOD! I can never write that well.

<Kass> Of course, I only post in a few places these days.

<Kass> Okay, favorite scenes.....

<Kass> Define favorite.

<Kass> I need some help on FAVORITE STORY QUESTION!

<Kass> Favorite scene, I mean.

<Guest19> FAV scene? Hmmm

<Guest19> The massage scene in Subterfuge

<Guest19> I mean that one.. had me hard at the PC folks

<Guest17> Oh god yes, Guest19

<Kass> Okay, I'm really, really, really proud of the scene in Change of Heart where Walter tells Fox to let go if he can't keep fighting.

<Guest19> No kidding

<Diana> You mean our favorite scene to write or one that we read?

<Kass> After the last radiation treatment.

<Kass> To write.

<Guest15> either

<Guest4> Oh that had me in tears.

<Xanthe> Thanks. Lots of people mentioned the massage scene in Subterfuge

<Xanthe> But then again, lots of people mentioned the whipping scene <G>

<Guest19> It's awesome Xanthe

* Kass blushes. Sank you, Guest4.

<Guest19> Great sensuality

<Guest2> That's my fave too, Xanthe

<Guest19> And of course I liked the bit where Mulder puts Skinners shoes on him

<Kass> And the second favorite scene is in Out of the Dark where Skinner and Mulder are driving and Mulder quotes a sonnet and Skinner drives off the road and just pounces on him.

<Guest19> at the end

<Guest19> LOL

<Guest11> KASS that scene in CoH was so beautiful. I cried really hard.

<Guest3> I liked their first time scene too, Xanthe...oh hell, all of it.

<Diana> Yes! Kass, that's my favorite!

<Guest5> ooo I liked that one Kass!

* Kass blushes again

<Guest20> MY all time favorite

<Kass> Oh, I'm glad it worked, Guest11.

<Kass> I'll confess, I was choked up writing it!

<Guest19> ROFL Good point Guest3

<Guest11> It knocked me off my feet.

<Guest4> Also like scene before Scully discovers them in the all I want for Christmas univers when Mulder is sleeping with his head on SKinners lap.

<Kass> I sent it to my beta and she was raving.

<Kass> <g> Well, that was fun to write.

<Guest6> Kass, you know I loved your AIWFC universe. But I couldn't get through COH

<Guest19> So you all are romantics then! Gottcha! ROFL.

<Host2> Diana, what about you. What was your favorite scene to write?

<Kass> S'okay, Guest6,

<Guest19> I agree with Guest6 there.

<Guest19> Sorry

<Guest19> Fave scenes to write...

<Guest19> Hmmmm

<Kass> What was it that bothered you? The leukemia? I had some notes from people saying they couldn

<Kass> 't read it

<Diana> Hmm. I think the birthday chapter - the sling.

<Kass> Touched too close to home. But then I had people who read it and loved it for exactly that.

<Guest6> It hit too close to home, you know

<Kass> <nodding>

<Xanthe> I like the scene in Chains, Diana, where M goes to Sk to top him, and sits beside the bed just looking at him with love.

<Guest19> Yes, Me too

<Kass> I had someone who lost her husband who wrote me the most moving letter.

<Guest19> My brother died of aids and I have trouble with anything like that in a story.

<Guest19> sorry, my bias

<Kass> I was almost weeping.

<Kass> <hugging Guest19>

<Guest19> Thank you Kass

<Guest5> :( I haven't read it *yet* but I'm gonna real soon

<Guest19> Fav scenes to write....

<Guest19> Hmmmm

<Guest5> too much stuff saved to read *cry*

<Griff> any other fave scene discussion?

<Host2> I agree with Xanthe, Diana. I loved that scene with Mulder at Skinner's bedside. It was so moving.

* Guest1 nods at Guest5... it's a pity I haven't read the great scenes you talk about yet-...

<Xanthe> Baton Rouge where M gives Sk a back rub

<Kass> The favorite scene I've read is in Anna's The Hustler.

<Kass> <fanning self>

<Guest19> LOL Xanthe

<Kass> Emotionally freighted and sexy as hell.

<Guest19> yes that was good.

<Guest19> LOL

<Xanthe> Guest2's Rarest Man series where Mulder and Skinner DRESS each other (as opposed to undress, lol!)

<Guest5> haven't read that yet either :(

<Guest3> That was good!

<Guest19> YES! Xanthe

<Guest6> I love that one, Guest2.

<Guest3> All of them.

<Guest17> I loved the whole bit where in Chains where Mulder had to go live with Sean and Mason

<Kass> Oh, I've missed that scene somewhere.

<Guest4> Holme's Scully topping subWalter in Towelfic

<Xanthe> Guest3's "Towelfic" where Sk is spanked by M and Scully!

* Kass thought she had read all Guest2's.

<Diana> That was a real hard one for me - trying to come up with a "punishment" that wasn't physical.

<Xanthe> LOL Guest4!

<Guest2> Thanks all! <blushing>

<Guest3> Thanks!

<Guest17> It was very sweet--the scene with Mason drinking especially

<Guest19> Skinner as gay virgin

<Guest20> I love the last schmoopy bit of Rarest Man: Resolution

<Guest19> I loved writing it!

<Guest19> LOL

<Guest19> That was the best

<Guest3> Love Body of Evidence

<Guest19> for me

<Guest5> you picked a perfect punishment Diana!

<Guest19> ROFL

<Guest3> Baton Rouge

<Guest19> Yes, Guest3

 

<Guest19> Yeah griff - cough you your fav scene

<Guest3> Your public awaits!

<Griff> I think the one where Patterson comes in and surprises Mulder...tied up, and thinking it's Skinner.

<Diana> Griff - I liked the setting up of the scene prior to Patterson - very hot.

<Guest3> Yes!

<Guest19> Hmmm - prime stuff, yes.

<Host2> I loved the scene where Mulder is desparetly trying to signal Walter and Walt's no there to see it. It had me on the edge of my seat.

<Griff> thanks, Diana. ;^)

<Griff> yeah, that's the one, HOST2!

<Host1> and mind thrilling, too. I like mindgames and psychologiacal aspesct in a story.

<Griff> that's the one most folks liked the mose.

<Diana> And also the part where Skinner knows what's going on and is helpless - had tears in my throat.

<Griff> *most*

<Guest19> I like to write mindgames too.

<Guest3> I liked the way you showed M handling the abuse....

<Guest19> I have one between Skinner and Kersh in my new story.

<Guest3> That should be interesting.

<Guest19> I hope so.

<Guest19> It's in a shower

<Guest4> Forgot a fave. Guest2 having Mulder shave SKinner's head

<Guest17> Talk about butch on parade

<Guest19> Oh LORD yes, Guest4!

<Guest1> Ah okay, I am relieved...

<Guest19> That was great too

<Guest3> How To Shave A Tiger!

<Guest1> LOL, Ravenhawk Skinner!!!

<Xanthe> Ooh yes. Shaving Skinner!

<Xanthe> That was lovely.

<Guest5> it was yummy!

<Xanthe> Very sensual

<Guest3> Yes

<Xanthe> And loving.

<Guest1> Sorry.. just saw that awful movie again....

<Xanthe> I loved it.

<Guest19> My wife read that scene and she said...

<Guest6> Anything Guest2 writes about Walter is breathtaking.

<Guest19> Honey please!

<Guest19> let me shave your head!

<Guest19> ROARING ROFL

<Guest17> Can you imagine Skinner growing what hair he as long and putting it in a ponytail? LOL

<Xanthe> Did you let her, Guest19?

<Guest6> Ickkkk

<Guest3> Uh...no!

<Guest19> Not yet! LOL

<Xanthe> ICK and ACK!

<Xanthe> NO!

<Guest2> Aww shucks <my ears are going red!<Griff>

<Guest19> But summer is coming

<Guest19> ROFL

<Guest4> Guest17-No way in Hell

<Guest3> Not BenjaminFranklin!Skinner

<Diana> Yuck, no. But Mulder with long hair...maybe...

<Guest3> Oh yeah...

<Guest17> <eg>

<Guest1> Oh no, Guest17... he's not Karl Lagerfeld!

<Guest3> But Skinner with long hair as a young man, YES!

<Xanthe> How about M shaving his own head in homage to his loved one? LOL!

<Guest19> I can't imagine him with hair I guess. ROFL

<Guest19> MP I mean

<Guest17> Actually, I like them both with short hair--only long on top for Mulder

<Diana> I can't imagine Mulder without hair.

<Guest17> Ewww, Diana

<Guest3> I don't want to.

<Guest2> I want to vote for The Walter-sandwich in Towelfic and the threesome in Guest19's Threefold Charm

<Guest4> Except during Change of Heart <sob>

<Guest3> Thanks Guest2!

<Guest19> When the time comes, Guest2...

<Guest3> And Yes to Threefold Charm.

<Guest14> thanks :-)

<Guest17> Mulder can go grey, but not bald

<Guest19> Walter will be pickle in the middle yes.

 

<Guest6> Will someone please explain the attraction of a threesome to me?

<Kass> Well, exactly. Poor lamb, he even lost his eyebrows.

<Xanthe> It's obvious!

<Kass> In RL, it can be difficult, all those knees and elbows.

<Xanthe> We girls get to be Scully making out with those 2 guys!

<Guest17> best in a hot tub

<Guest19> Well now wait...Guest6 has a valid point.

<Guest19> Because I had a hell of a time writing it myself

<Guest19> because it isn't a real life thing for me

<Guest19> at all

<Xanthe> I love threesomes

<Guest19> I can't imagine it...

<Guest3> I do too. I love to read them.

<Guest19> because it's more than I could handle

<Guest19> sorry

<Guest4> So do I .

<Xanthe> Guest4's threesome drabbles are among my favorite little scenes

<Guest19> true

<Guest19> LOL

 

<Host1>- Question 4 ALL: How do people find the BDSM relationship interacts with questions about Mulder's childhood?

<Diana> I think that BDSM and Mulder's childhood are closely linked.

<Guest3> I agree.

<Guest3> I don't know.

<Griff> me, too - but how would you say they're linked?

<Griff> thanks, Diana!

<Guest4> Just the dynamic between them.

<Xanthe> I don't like it when M uses BDSm to deal with childhood abuse.

<Guest19> Mulder's childhood qualifies him for a shirt with no sleeves - next question. LOL

<Guest19> Seriously

<Xanthe> Unless the motivation is done very well

<Guest19> He's dysfunctional

<Xanthe> Skinner just becomes a new abuser

<Guest19> on the show

<Guest3> Good point Xanthe

<Guest19> more than any of us have ever written him,

<Griff> okay, this question has a lot to offer...

<Xanthe> It's clear that M has a very cold relationship with his dad

<Kass> My childhood was weirder than Mulder's without aliens.

<Xanthe> That scene in Colony is chilling

<Guest6> With a buckle.

<Kass> Trust me, rose petals, it was.

<Xanthe> where M turns away rather than show his father he is crying

<Guest17> Then again we don't know how bad M's childhood was

<Guest19> I mean Mulder is a man who was willing...

<Diana> We can guess - they don't look like the Waltons to me.

<Guest19> to have a hole drilled in his skull

<Guest19> in order to get at the truth

<Guest19> and at the same time...

<Griff> I've had a lot of folks wondering, do we try to say in M BDSM that Mulder was abused as a kid, so he seeks it as an adult in sex? Or, his dad didn't love him, so he wants a Daddy in Skinner?

<Guest6> The Truth is in there...somewhere.

<Xanthe> Then M talks in Detour about his dad and it sounds cosy and nice.

<Guest3> Exactly.

<Guest17> I think it's clear he was at least emotionally abused--being blamed for Sam--it's sad

<Guest19> doesn't allow the real truth - that he can love and be love get anywhere near him.

<Guest19> So he needs help.

<Xanthe> Even if his parents didn't blame him, he blames himself

<Guest19> Big time

<Guest1> Pondering that thread, I could see the daddy version, Griff.

<Guest19> IMHO

<Diana> Well, in Detour his father is sitting in the living room while Mulder's having a nightmare. That's not where I am when my kids are screaming.

<Guest19> Also...

<Guest19> keep in mind that...

<Guest11> I can see the daddy thing griff, but I hate to read it.

<Xanthe> Detour?.

<Griff> yeah, Xanthe - could have been his folks weren't so harsh, but Mulder internalizes it all.

<Xanthe> I don't remember that.

<Guest19> It's possible the Consortium has been in his head...

<Guest19> manipulating his memories etc.

<Xanthe> Demons?

<Guest3> I don't think so.

<Guest17> Demons, I think

<Guest3> In Colony

<Griff> I don't really like people thinking everyone into BDSM is into it because they're dealing with childhood abuse.

<Xanthe> I agree with you, Diana

<Guest19> He's had missing time himself...

<Guest3> His dad won't even hug Mulder

<Xanthe> EXACTLY GRIFF!!!!

<Guest17> Well, it doesn't really matter, psychologically, if it really happened if he truly thinks it did

<Guest19> and his stories regarding his sisters abduction conflict

<Guest1> Guest19e... could you please put your sentences together? It's difficult at times to look up and down.

<Guest3> True Guest17

<Griff> In fact, that can be dangerous sometimes.

<Guest6> I would think some people who were abused as children would go the opposite direction.

<Guest19> IMHO - Mulder has been a tool for the Constortium all alonbg

<Diana> And the way his father reacts when the clone-Samantha dies - not exactly Father of the year

<Guest19> along

<Guest17> I agree Guest6, which is why I wonder about how you can deal with his past in a BDSM scene

<Guest3> He was cold.

<Guest19> Sorry

<Xanthe> The way M goes to be hugged and is given a handshake instead

<Guest5> lord you're right there griff

<Guest7> Maybe abused kids are like children of alcoholics, they either overindulge themselves, or don't drink at all.

<Guest19> I'll just listen here, I have trouble typing.

<Griff> Yeah, Guest6...I see a lot of abuse survivors actually getting turned off by BDSM

<Xanthe> I agree Griff

<Griff> good parallel, Guest7!

<Guest6> I couldn't handle letting anyone hold me down. You'd have that hysterical eleven year old again.

<Kass> I agree Griff, but I really have to take exception to the view of Mulder as nutcase.

<Guest19> I have the same problem as Guest6 re: BDSM

<Griff> IMO BDSM can be a bit of therapy for some folks, though.

<Guest5> yes it is griff

<Guest19> I can't read some of it.

<Kass> Good point Guest7, indeed.

<Kass> Bye Guest2.

<Griff> Yeah, I think Mulder is pretty sane, most of the time - more than a lot of us would be if in his shoes.

<Guest19> Mulder functions. That's about all you can say.

* Kass vehemently disagrees with Guest19.

<Guest19> There is a difference between functioning and living

* Guest14 is leaving, thanks for the great chat, everyone :-)

* Kass continues to vehemently disagree with Guest19.

<Guest19> OK, Kass - why?

<Guest17> It's also a question of what we're shown. I see him falling apart between scenes, post-ep, etc

<Guest15> I wonder sometimes if maybe Mulder has multiple personalities ...

<Guest4> Agreed. That's why I hate him in fanfic weeping at the drop of a hat. (and he doesn't *always* ditch Scully ya know)

<Guest6> That would explain his lost time.

<Kass> Whoa, I think it's time for to pull back from this conversation.

<Kass> Before it gets heated.

<Host1> his openess, readiness to embrace the unkown probably also plays in

<Guest19> Mulders lost time is so that the Consortium can mess with his mind IMHO

<Kass> I don't see him as having multiple personalities, and I don't see him as being this barely functional human being.

<Kass> I'd have to give you a list of eps and evidence and I'd have to think about it.

<Guest19> I didn't say barely functional

<Guest19> I said he functions.

<Guest11> Even if Mulder is damaged, he is incredibly tough. I see him as the energizer bunny, always coming back for more.

<Kass> But I really get tired of too damaged Mulder.

<Kass> I agree Guest11.

<Xanthe> So do I.

<Kass> He's only slightly more neurotic than the average person.

<Xanthe> I think M is very strong underneath

<Guest19> Many people with severe emotional problems function quite well.

<Xanthe> He just wears his emotions very visibly.

<Guest3> True.

<Xanthe> Skinner is much more vulnerable in my view

<Kass> Honey, everyone has severe emotional problems.

<Guest11> It speaks of an enormously strong personality and huge amounts of courage.

<Guest3> I agree with Xanthe there.

<Guest19> M has to be or he would collapse under his problems, yes.

<Kass> That's what you learn when you get to be ancient like me.

<Guest19> I agree

<Guest17> I agree that he is very tough--just rewatched Ascension.One breath, and he so hangs on the enge of handling things

<Kass> I agree with Guest11.

<Guest4> At the point you wonder what the heck SKinner sees in him if he is that bad a shape

<Kass> I agree, Guest4.

<Guest19> But he should be in therapy.

<Kass> No.

<Guest19> Otherwise....

<Guest19> he's going to end up like Arthur Dale.

<Kass> I vehemently disagree. But I will bow to your view and perception of the character your write.

<Guest6> You don't think someone who carries those types of scars doesn't need some kind of emotional redirect, Kass?

<Guest4> Xanthe, how do see Skinner as vulnerable?

<Guest19> My point Guest6 - right.

<Guest19> Skinner was in Nam.

<Xanthe> In Avatar he tells Sharon he finds it hard to express his feelings

<Guest19> IMHO he suffers from PTSD.

<Guest6> Needing therapy isn't a sign of weakness. Seeking it is a sign of strength.

<Guest4> That's what the xfiles are for

<Kass> I think that Mulder would not have been allowed in the FBI if he was even as on the edge as the show portrays him.

<Guest19> YES! GUEST6!

<Guest19> Thank you.

<Kass> And frankly, Guest19, so do I.

<Xanthe> In SR819 Skinner seems very vulnerable

<Kass> I have PTSD.

<Xanthe> and not just because he's ill

<Guest19> I was about to say that.

<Guest1> I see Mulder as a highly intelligent, higly sensitive person... very determined, and strong as well, which does not mean he cannot be weak, too.

<Kass> I've been diagnosed.

<Guest19> Well...I was in therapy for PTSD. Still am sometimes...so...you cope with it if you get help.

<Xanthe> I think Sk is the sort of person who has a surly exterior because he is gentle inside and doesn't want people to know/take advantage. Just a personal viewpoint

<Kass> Sure. But we don't know that he hasn't had therapy, Guest19.

<Guest17> He's not always on the edge--just under bad circumstances--who isn't. He's strong because he *can* deal with it

<Kass> I agree, Xanthe.

<Guest19> I agree with Xanthe regarding Skinner

<Kass> He's stony because he is tender.

<Xanthe> Exactly

<Guest6> Sometimes not being able to is a sign of weakness.

<Xanthe> Skinner doesn't have that outlet

<Guest19> Yes exactly Xanthe

<Guest3> Right.

<Xanthe> Hence my theory that he's more vulnerable of the two

<Guest19> Skinner can cry too.

<Guest17> Very true, Xanthe

<Guest19> I had him cry in Baton Rouge

* griff{LZ} likes anarchy at times that call for it ;^)

<Guest4> True Xanthe

<Guest19> because of what was being given him,

<Kass> Well, I'm going to back out of this conversation before it gets more heated, because I have some personal twitches about poor damaged Mulder portrayals and what I see as Mulder bashing in general. That doesn't mean I'm saying anyone here is doing it, but I know it's one of my hot buttons.

<Guest17> I see Skinner as having a need to be very in control of his emotions

<Xanthe> So do I Guest17

<Guest3> I'm very proMulder.

<Guest6> No one's bashing Mulder, Kass. We just all have different perceptions of him.

<Guest19> Mulder is not weak.

<Guest4> Same here KASS

<Xanthe> Which is another reason why I think he'd like to sub to M

<Guest19> he can't be

<Kass> That's what I said, Guest6, I said it didn't mean I felt anyone here was bashing, I said it was my personal hotbutton.

<Guest3> I like him.

<Guest15> I see skinner as having tmj from clenching and grinding his teeth so much;)

<Guest1> Kassandra, I don't think anybody is bashing Mulder here

<Guest19> or he would have checked out long ago.

<Diana> I think Mulder's a lot tougher than he's sometimes portrayed.

<Guest3> I see Mulder as a dom

<Guest17> LOL Guest15

<Guest19> I wrote Mulder as a Dom

<Xanthe> Mulder is very commanding with Sk in both Kitsunegari and Unrequited

<Xanthe> And Sk goes along with it

<Guest3> ANd it was good.

<Guest3> YES!

<Guest19> Good point Xanthe

<Guest19> yes.

<Diana> Very true, Xanthe.

<Xanthe> outside Sk's office, as Guest3 has pointed out, M tends to take charge a lot

<Guest6> When Mulder has a focus, no one, nothing gets in his way.

<Guest17> I think Mulder has poblems, but I respect him hugely for what he does because/in spite of them

<Xanthe> I think only FBI hierachy keeps Sk being toppy in the office

<Guest3> Good point. He's tough.

<Guest15> exactly Guest17

<Guest4> How about role swapping and taking turns

<Guest19> Mulder is like a juggernaut when it's his cause celebre for sure.

<Guest3> EXACTLY!

<Guest19> Right Guest17

<Guest3> Outside of the office, he follows orders.

<Guest3> I think that they would swap...

<Kass> I think his problems are far less severe than most people diagnose.

<Guest19> I get tired of people making Mulder a weak weenie too. I don't think that's what we're getting at here.

<Xanthe> Sk often looks bemused by M and follows along behind trying to work out what's going on

<Guest19> Well whatever.

<Guest3> but M would be on top more often.

<Guest4> I think he's learned to trust Mulder's instincts

<Host1> the official BDSM chat part ends here now... Please stay in and lets have a great time together..............

 

Return to the Logs Archive