Holmes
Description: I'm how oatmeal would look and behave if it suddenly came to  life and wrote warped stories involving Mulder and Skinner, or  Mulder/Skinner/Scully:  beige, boring, and somewhat lumpy, but full of slashy  goodness.  No, my fellow oatmeal commercial watching Americans, I do not look  like Wilford Brimley. I've yet to dabble in other fandoms, and doubt that'll  happen any time soon.

My "serious" (BWAHAHAHA! Well considering it's XF slash!) works are Folie  A.D. (in progress) The Library, and Ferotica.  Also working on an  Unredeemed!Krycek and Skinner piece.

My longest humor pieces are "TowelFic" and "Be Careful What You Ask For", the  latter a work in progress. The first one people love or hate, literally!

I've written several vignette/double drabble type stories, which include "In  Your Dreams, Honey", "Skinner's Animal House of Pain", and "Sister Act", "A  Shipper's Arcadia", "There's Always Hope for Everyone: Redeemed!Krycek",  "Reflections of the One Closest to Mulder Parts I & II,"  and "Scully Finally  Gets Mulder and Skinner to Respect the Scientific Method of Investigation" .

What I would recommend you read for the purposes of this chat:  Towelfic and  Sister Act. Those are the ones people seemed to have enjoyed the most. The  links for most of my humor stories are below.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/min/other/OTHER.SHTML

http://users.erols.com/bjturner/seasn33.htm
 

Back to Home Page