Shorts Short
by Rogue

Rating: NC-17
Beta: Allison
Illustration: Shar
Author's E-mail:  SilvarBelle@msn.com
Author's Webpage: None
Author's Notes: Orange (Christi) wanted it, so I wrote it as a surprise for her, and it got snapped up by the Execs. Not that you see me complaining. =)

**********

"This has got to be the dumbest fuckin' case!" growled Rafe as he pulled one of his spring water bottles out of the fridge in the break room. He cracked the seal and twisted the cap off, then took a long, furious chug of water.

"Yeah, I'll agree with that, but I think you're also pissed 'cause you have to give up wearing your Armani for the duration of the case!" his partner, H, teased him, snickering as he received a dark glower and a strong, sturdy, upright finger in his direction.

"At least the weather's cooperating for this," Jim stated, grinning slyly as he leaned against one wall, stirring the sugar into his coffee slowly.

"That's the only blessing out of this crummy assignment. That we're not freezing our asses off is the big plus," Rafe snapped. "Especially since we can't wear shirts! What the hell is wrong with this place? Not wearing shirts? Shit!"

"Hey, c'mon, lighten up will you? It's supposed to be a sexy car wash; of course we're going topless! And they may not be Armani, but those cutoffs are still a designer brand of jeans!" H said, grinning.

Making a sour face, Rafe glanced down at the denim cutoff shorts that were artfully frayed around the leg holes and muttered, "Thank God we get reimbursed. Hilfiger jeans are expensive, you know."

"We know; that's why we stick to Faded Glory, a slightly more affordable brand of jeans for the average working grunt," Jim said wryly.

"You're jealous."

"I have evolved past jealousy."

Henri put his head down on the table and laughed himself breathless. The other two shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and grinned.

Jim put down his coffee mug and did a full-body stretch towards the ceiling, his muscles rippling appealingly as he moved, then relaxed. He affected a casual, hip-shot pose, hooking his thumbs into the belt loops on his dark blue jeans, and grinned lazily. "Look at it this way; you'll probably get more dates than you can handle for a month after doing this, as well as taking a psycho off the streets."

H stood and stretched as well, his stone-washed denim a little snug around the waist, but he still looked good. He grinned at his younger partner and said, "Yeah, man. And if the ladies fall for you while you're so under-dressed, just think of their reaction when they learn you usually go around sporting silk ties. They'll have plenty of things to think about then!"

The three men laughed and Rafe mellowed a bit, relaxing into his black, classic-fit Tommy Hilfiger cutoffs.

"So, where's Sandburg, Jim? I thought he got shanghaied into this little caper of ours. Is he still going to help us snag this weirdo?" H asked, turning to face Ellison.

Jim nodded. "He did. Although, he's not the only one who's wondering what kind of jones this sicko has for car-wash men who parade around in this 'uniform'. At any rate, he was kind of worried about his wardrobe. He said he could transform a pair of jeans into cutoffs, but that would leave him without his 'backup' pair. So, I gave him some money and told him to go out and get another backup pair. He should be here any time."

The other two cops snickered and shook their heads. "Man, Jim, you really spoil that kid!" Rafe teased.

"Hey, guys, c'mon. Be fair, he's a grad student, it's not like he has tons of money to spend on clothing! Besides, if I know him, he's heading for a thrift store even though I gave him enough to get something out of J. C. Penney's."

"Like the man said, Jim, you spoil him!" H laughed.

A moment later, all conversation halted as the break room door opened to admit Blair. The door swung shut again in complete silence as the three cops took in the young student's appearance.

Blair had his hair loose about his shoulders, the curls falling in soft, fluffy waves that somehow made his face even more sultry than usual. He wore old sneakers and socks on his feet - they were going to be working at a car-wash, after all - and the silver nipple ring glinted brightly from amid the furry softness of his chest hair. His cutoffs, however, were a pair of very old, very faded jeans; so threadbare and loose, yet formfitting enough that his assets were well-enough outlined while the material was dry. Wet, the shorts might as well be cellophane, for all the covering up they would do.

H found his voice first. "Rafe, man, I don't think you're gonna have enough time to make all those dates. We're probably gonna be there for an hour before our psycho gloms onto Blair!"

Rafe sighed and closed his eyes. "As if they'd even notice me enough to make even one date!" he lamented.

Blair said nothing, merely stood in front of Jim and looked up at his partner, his mouth quirking into a tiny, sly, knowing smile.

Jim said nothing either. He was diverting all his thought processes and will power into not jumping and humping his partner right then and there.

Rafe and H glanced at the two men and then at each other, and grinned. They began heading out the door, saying their good-byes and that they'd meet Blair and Jim at the car-wash.

Sentinel and Guide remained silent, and when the door closed firmly behind the two detectives, Blair turned and sauntered over to the door, locked it, then turned back to face his Sentinel. His grin grew, becoming wide and wicked as he walked back up to the other man. He licked his lips very slowly, and not bothering to answer the questions he could see in Jim's eyes, he gracefully fell to his knees before the older man. Reaching up as Jim helplessly and quickly spread his legs slightly for balance, Blair undid the button and zipper on Ellison's cutoffs and tugged them down past his hips. Leaning in, he carefully held the large, aching erection in one hand as he began to lick at the head, trailing his tongue lower to lap at the shaft, getting Jim's cock good and wet before opening his mouth wide and taking him in one smooth motion.

Jim shuddered and locked his knees, letting his head fall back and strangling the cry in his throat that wanted out. He reached out and tangled his fingers in Blair's hair as that utterly carnal mouth moved up and down on him, slowly, sucking hungrily, and touching teasingly with the hot tongue. At a particularly powerful suck and slide up his shaft that left him gasping breathlessly, Jim looked down to find Blair looking up at him. The blue eyes had darkened to cobalt, the lids were half-shut, the expression was one of total desire and passion. Jim groaned as lust shot through his groin, tightening his balls. Gently, he untangled his fingers, then pulled Blair's head away from him.

Blair let Jim pull him up to stand on his feet and eagerly met the hot, demanding mouth that claimed his for a thorough kiss. As they kissed one another hungrily, he felt himself being walked backwards until he hit the edge of the table. A moment later, Jim's mouth left his and his shorts were quickly undone and pushed down to his ankles. Like Jim, he had gone commando. He stepped out of them and was immediately turned to face the table. Grinning with heated delight, he allowed Jim to topple him forward so that he was braced on the table. His legs were kicked apart and a moment later, he felt Jim kneel behind him and spread his cheeks wide. Then Jim's tongue was at the entrance to his body and Blair shuddered and clenched his jaw, his desire keening subvocally in his throat, but more than audible to the Sentinel.

As Jim tongued Blair open -- eternally grateful that his young partner had apparently cleaned himself up before coming in -- his hand dropped to his own cock and pumped slowly, spreading the pre-cum that leaked out. When they were both as slick as they were going to get, Jim stood, feeling the primal power of this quick, hot mating roaring through him. He flashed a brief, absent-minded grin as he realized he was feeling like a throwback to pre-civilized man, and then he bent, placing the head of his cock at Blair's entrance. He was pressed all along the younger man's back and he nuzzled onto the damp neck lovingly as he pushed inside easily, moving slowly and letting his Guide adjust to his cock. When he was in to the hilt, his balls brushing against Blair's, he paused for a moment and scattered kisses all along the smaller man's shoulders. A moment later, he heard Blair grunt softly as his lover bucked backwards with his hips as much as he could. Grinning, Jim took the hint.

Blair gasped and hung onto the edges of the table, his eyes closing as Jim stroked in and out of him in a rising tempo, moving faster and harder inside him. Oh, how he loved the feeling of the larger man moving inside him, filling him and loving him and making him feel like the sexiest man on earth. He shuddered when Jim changed the angle and began pounding against his prostate. Blair concentrated and began to push his hips backwards, trying his best to take more of his lover deeper inside himself and then he bit down on his lip to hold back a wail when one of Jim's large, sensual hands moved around him and began to pump his cock in counter-rhythm. In only a few more strokes, Blair whimpered and tensed, shuddering as he spilled into Jim's hand excitedly before relaxing with a low groan.

Growling low in his throat as his young lover's spasming muscles massaged his iron-hard cock, Jim brought his now semen covered hand up and began to suck his fingers clean. Shuddering at the deliciously salty taste of his Guide, best friend, and the love of his life, Jim's hands clenched onto the sturdy hips and he thrust once, twice, again, and finally came on the final thrust. His semen spurted into his lover in short, staccato bursts and then he finished with a long sigh as he slumped to rest against Blair's back.

They rested for a moment, Jim lovingly nuzzling against Blair's damp hair and Blair returning the sentiment by stroking one of Jim's arms. Then Jim pulled out carefully and the younger man stood up. Using paper towels and a bottle of Rafe's spring water, they cleaned themselves up and then cleaned up Blair's semen from what had dripped onto the floor. They checked each other's appearance and then Jim moved to put a bag of popcorn into the microwave as Blair went to unlock the door. Two minutes later, the popcorn scent was permeating the air from a bowl with a salty, buttery smell and Simon walked into the room.

"Oh, hey guys. Your shift for the assignment with Rafe and Brown will be starting soon. You'd better head on out there," he said as he glanced at the popcorn and then reached forward, taking a handful. As he crunched down on it, he looked them over, nodding approval at their outfits and frowning slightly at Blair's. Once his mouth was no longer full, he said, "Jim, keep an eye out for the kid, okay? Dressed like that, it shouldn't be too long before the suspect shows up and tries to make a play for him. And Blair? Take care of yourself and for God sakes, listen to Jim and do what he tells you to, alright?"

Blair grinned easily and spoke for the first time since arriving. "Sure thing, Simon."

Banks sighed and rolled his eyes in a typical 'Give me strength' gesture, then motioned them toward the door. "Go on, get out of here. And be careful, guys. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Jim smiled at this small display of the caring and friendship Simon felt for him and his partner. "Very good, sir," he replied, and left the break room, Blair right behind him.

As they stepped into the elevator and the doors closed on them, leaving them alone in the car, Blair glanced up and over at his lover slyly. "I love taking breaks, don't you?" he asked casually.

Jim said nothing, but then, he didn't have to. The wild, wicked, infatuated grin on his face said it all for him.

**********

SVS Homepage About FiveSenses Inc. Thanksgiving Special Main Page