******************

HOME ALONE

by Blue Mohairbear

April, 2000

******************

NIGHT ONE

WEDNESDAY

Tired. So damn fucking tired and coming home to an empty house. Walter Skinner sighed as he took off his coat and jacket and walked into the silent living room. One year, he thought wrily. One year with his lovers and he was spoilt rotten. Couldn't even face three nights on his own.

He thought about the big bed upstairs. The bed they had built themselves, because they couldn't find one big enough for the space they needed. For the first time in a year, he would have to sleep alone in it. He sighed and shook his head.

//I should be glad. Three evenings and nights of blessed silence. Evenings with a *book*. Sleeping without freezing feet at my legs or elbows in my ribs. I should be glad.//

He really should. Waking up without having his arm choked to death by a heavy warm body at his side. Without strands of dark silky hair in his mouth or drool all over his chest hair from somebody who had happily used him as a pillow for the night, while the other somebody had tangled his legs so tightly into his own that the Gordian Knot was a joke compared to it.

He really should be glad. Three nights on his own. Silence and undisturbed sleep. He wondered why he didn't feel more enthusiastic.

He stretched, loosened his tie and checked the answering machine. Two calls. He pressed the blinking button while he shed his shoes and slumped on the sofa with a sigh.

"Hey, Walter, it's me. Hmm, we thought you'd be home by now." A dark, rich, throaty voice.

Alex. Skinner smiled.

"We're at the hotel. I've already called the director and we'll be at the bank... tomorrow.

Will probably... take... the whole... day, and - aah. Fox. No." His voice dropped a few tones. Skinner chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well, as I... was... trying to explain, Walter - - - hssssss - aaah, God." Krycek's breathing became heavier. Skinner could imagine what Mulder was doing. He grinned. Little sparks of heat began to pleasantly tickle in his groin. Some grunting sounds, then: "Well, Walter, .... oh shit. Fuck. Fox... no! Walter, I'll call you---" That must have been when the answering machine had cut off. Skinner didn't think that Krycek had had the time to end the call properly. Damn the answering machine, he would have loved to eavesdrop.

The second call was Mulder, of course. He sounded... relaxed. Skinner knew that tone. That was a satiated, fucked-through-the-mattress-and-two-floors-beyond-Mulder. Obviously, Krycek had done a thorough job.

"Hey, Big. It's me. Uhm... we miss you." Skinner grinned, while he pulled his tie off. Mulder always got cuddly after sex. He could see him in his mind: almond eyes half closed, face flushed, the lush lips swollen from kissing. Not to mention from sucking. He sighed. His cock gave explicit signals of interest.

//Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday, buddy.//

"Yeah, Walter, we miss you." Alex, in the background. "Have you found it already? If yes, I hope you had fun."

Skinner blinked. Had he found *what* already?

"Yeah, Walter," Mulder chimed in. "And remember, only one at a time. Be a good boy, ok?"

"Yeah, be a good boy," came the snickering comment from the background. "Don't do anything we wouldn't do."

More snickering. From both.

"We'll call you tomorrow. Love you, Big. Night."

"Night, Walter. Love you." A beep ended the call.

Skinner shook his head. They had left something for him. Secretly, very secretly, he allowed himself to be touched. They missed him. That was good. Smiling, he searched around in the living room, but didn't see anything that looked like a present for him. 'Only one at a time'... that could mean chocolates. His lovers knew that he was a closet chocoholic. Maybe upstairs. But when he expectantly switched the lights in the bedroom on, he didn't spot anything spectacular either. He decided to take a shower first and have a further look later.

*******

Much better. There was nothing like the pounding stream of hot water to get the kinks of a hard day out of your neck and shoulders. Skinner, now in sweats and a tee, made himself some spaghetti and a salad, took a beer from the fridge and settled down on the sofa. He grabbed the remote and began to flicker through the channels. There should be a basketball game starting in a few minutes.

That was when he noticed the yellow spot.

The yellow spot was a small post-it, sticking to the front of the VCR. Skinner got up and plucked it off.

Krycek's handwriting.

"WATCH ME"

Skinner grinned.

He had found *it*.

*******

He sat down on the sofa again and started the VCR. The word "Wednesday" appeared on the screen, in big blue letters, and stayed for about ten seconds. Then light, some flickering, and then... a room. Skinner raised his eyebrows. What he saw was the sofa he was presently sitting on, seen from the front left.

What he saw as well was Alex Krycek, sitting on said sofa.

Naked.

Aroused.

Very aroused.

Skinner swallowed and laid the fork down on the table, spaghetti forgotten.

Krycek stretched his arms out over the back of the sofa and grinned into the camera, emerald green eyes sparkling. He was beautiful. Incredibly beautiful. Skinner let his eyes roam over the strong shoulders, and down the hairless, nicely muscled chest to the flat belly and the hard, bobbing cock. He licked his lips.

"Hey Walter. We figured you'd miss us. Well, then again, maybe you don't, huh? Maybe you're glad to be rid of us for a few days? Well, in case you're not... we wanted to give you something."

Krycek's low voice sent dark velvet shivers down Skinner's spine.

"A little bedtime story, you know?" Mulder came into view, behind Krycek. He wore the dark green t-shirt Skinner had given him for his birthday, and a jeans that not only fitted, but *kissed* his ass. He leaned over Krycek and stroked his hands slowly over his lover's chest.

Krycek sighed, closed his eyes and let his head fall back. Mulder kissed his forehead and pinched his nipples. Krycek hissed and arched up. Mulder wet his lips and grinned into the camera.

"Like that, Walter?"

//Oh *yeah*//

Skinner swallowed. Funny how his throat had gotten dry so suddenly.

//I don't believe this. Don't tell me they have made a home porn for me.//

But his cock didn't seem to have any reservations. It was hard and the front of his sweatpants was already damp with precome where his cockhead strained against the soft cotton.

Entranced, Skinner watched as Mulder leaned over and let his hands roam down over Krycek's lean body and the muscular thighs. Krycek moaned and wriggled, trying to get his straining cock into contact with Mulder's hands.

"Shh, babe. Soon," Mulder said huskily. He went around the sofa and sat down beside Krycek, still fully dressed. Looked solemnly into the camera.

"Listen, Walter, - and don't touch yourself yet."

Skinner pulled his hand back. Busted.

//Damn profiler.//

He grinned. 

Mulder grinned impishly. Krycek waggled his eyebrows. Skinner shook his head. They were just impossible, those two. He leaned back to see what they had in mind now. Except the obvious, of course. Which he hoped they would start soon.

"We have recorded three bedtime stories for you, Big," Mulder explained, while his eyes went back and forth between the camera and Krycek's nipples he was now stroking and pinching.

Breathing deeply, Skinner watched as the graceful fingers he knew so well himself kneaded and rolled Krycek's brownish-pink pebbles, and felt his own nipples harden in response. Krycek's whimpers went directly to his groin, but he resisted the urge to touch his cock right now and concentrated on Mulder.

"Now, there's one story for each evening we're gone", Mulder explained over Krycek's moans.

"You can watch only one story a night. We trust you on that, otherwise you'd spoil your own fun."

He bent down and licked the erected buttons he had treated so lovingly. Krycek groaned and grabbed his lover's head, pressing his chest closer to Mulder's mouth. His cock twitched and bobbed up, the purple head dripping with crystal pearls. Skinner remembered the things Krycek had done to him with that cock just a few nights ago. He groaned.

Mulder stood up, gave the camera a sultry look from under his eyelashes, and let himself down on Krycek's lap, straddling him. He kissed his lover fiercely, licking his lips, his jaw, his neck. Then he lifted his arms. Krycek quickly pushed Mulder's shirt up, following his hands with his lips and tongue wherever he could reach.

Skinner leaned back and rubbed his palm slowly over his hard-on, while he watched Mulder.

Beautiful Mulder, head thrown back, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, as he enjoyed his lover's lips travelling over his chest. As Krycek's lips latched onto Mulder's right nipple and Mulder whimpered deep in his throat, Skinner let his hand glide under the waistband of his sweats. He allowed himself to enclose his cock, but no more. Breathing heavily, he watched as Mulder pulled his shirt completely over his head and let it fall at Krycek's bare feet. Watched Krycek giving Mulder a deep purple bite mark directly over his nipple, eliciting little moaning sounds.

Panting, Krycek tried to rub his cock against Mulder's crotch, but his lover avoided any contact by wiggling his hips just *so*. Skinner remembered vividly what this wiggling motion could do to him while his cock was buried deep in Mulder's ass. He moaned and grabbed his dick, hard. Began to stroke himself, lightly and cautiously. He felt like coming already and his lovers hadn't even begun.

Mulder glided down to the floor and settled between Krycek's legs. Spread the well-muscled limbs carefully with his hands and turned to the camera.

"Look, Walter. Isn't he incredibly hot? And sexy? Do you miss him? I bet you do."

//God, I miss you both.//

"This is all for you now, Walter. Just imagine you are me. This is all yours. *He* is all yours." And Mulder bent down and licked over Krycek's stiff dick, with long, wet strokes.

Krycek cried out and bucked up.

"Shh, babe," Mulder repeated. "Like that, do you? Me too, believe me."

He looked into the camera again, as if to make sure that Skinner was paying close attention. Then he tuned back, bent down, and sucked Krycek's cock deep into his mouth.

Skinner groaned in unison with Krycek's shout.

Heartbeat speeding up explosively. Heatwaves and chills alternating attacking his whole and suddenly oversensitive body. Muscles straining more and more, becoming taut like bowstrings.

Hot lust, fireworks in his groin, his cock close to exploding. Skinner could barely keep himself from coming right on the spot.

It was torture watching Mulder as he alternately sucked Krycek's cockhead, then licked and nibbled it, then, with a sudden motion, swallowed the whole hard thing again deep down his throat. Skinner found himself mimicking Mulder's actions on his own hard rod. When Mulder fondled Krycek's balls, Skinner rolled his own sac in his hands, thinking of how Mulder could almost make him come just from that.

Mulder had wonderful, sensitive hands and lips, and he was able to focus completely on one part of his respective lover's body. One long and lazy Sunday morning, he had made Krycek

come just from kissing, nibbling, biting and tongue-fucking his asshole. One touch at Krycek's cock had been enough to set the green-eyed sex monster off, screaming and yelling.

That had made Skinner so mad with lust that he had blindly grabbed Mulder and fucked him into next week - so hard that both of them had hurt the day after. That had been a glorious morning.

Just now, Mulder's tongue was busy circling Krycek's purple cockhead. Skinner stroked his thumb around his own, imagining Mulder licking him. He moaned softly as he watched his lover tracing the heartshaped outline with the hardened tip of his tongue, making Krycek whimper pitifully. Moaning lowly, Skinner repeated the movement with his thumb. Then Mulder began to suck on the head while his hand pumped the shaft. Skinner groaned and joined the pumping motion with his right hand, while his left alternately pinched his nipples and fondled his balls.

Krycek gave a whine as Mulder suddenly pulled back. Skinner almost came when Mulder turned to the camera and he got to look directly into those slitted eyes, blazing with lust. Mulder licked his swollen lips.

"Careful, Walter. Don't come. We're not done yet."

Skinner sighed. He bit his lip until he was able to loosen the grip around his cock. Damn,

Mulder knew him too well.

//To be honest, feels good to know that//

Mulder turned back to Krycek.

"How are you up there, lover?"

Krycek was beyond speech. All he could do was whimper and buck up. He tried to get a grip on Mulder's hair to lead him back to his rock hard cock. But Mulder took his hands, kissed each palm lovingly and put them firmly at Krycek's sides.

"Soon, babe." He bent down and pressed a kiss on the furry sac. "You like that?"

Krycek whimpered.

"You wanna come, babe?"

Krycek moaned, head lolling on the back of the sofa, eyes closed. He was panting. So was Skinner who, hearing Krycek's hot whimpers, could barely hold back from just giving himself the two, three hard jerks he needed to come. He had watched his lovers sucking and fucking each other countless times, and it still made him horny as hell, but this... this video, this was... different. Hot in a very special way. Maybe it was the pornographic quality. He didn't care. All he cared about right now was the stone hard erection in his hand and the self-restraint he needed not to come yet.

"Ask me. Nicely."

Shit. Skinner almost lost it at the husky, commanding tone of Mulder's voice. Entranced, he watched as Krycek's eyes snapped open and the beautiful Russian blinked several times. The green eyes were glazed over with lust as he licked his lips and tried to speak. Stared at his torturer with a mix of incredulity and desperation. Mulder stared back, eyes round in mock innocence, waiting. Krycek groaned. His eyes fell close again.

"Please...," he panted hoarsely. "Please... Fox... make me....come...please... let me..." He whimpered again.

"God, Alex, I love you like this," Mulder said, his voice rough with arousal. "Okay, I'm gonna let you come now. And that does *not* go for you, Walter," he ordered, turning and giving Skinner a stern look through the lens.

He obviously enjoyed this game with the camera.

//So you're an exhibitionist, my Fox? Camera makes you hot? I'll keep that in mind.//

"Now watch this, Walter. And *don't come*."

Mulder dove down, sucked the cockhead once, hard, then drew back and stuck his tongue out, while his pumping fist aimed the tip to his lips. Krycek came with a howl, his hands grabbing frantically into the cushions beside him, watching with huge, dazed eyes as his come shot in white splashing ropes onto Mulder's outstretched tongue.

Skinner groaned and could only prevent himself from coming by pressing his cock hard just behind the head with thumb and forefinger. After a few seconds, the urge to come receded.

He wanted to grab and shake Mulder as he watched him closing his eyes blissfully, swallowing Krycek's semen with obvious relish and then smirking into the camera.

"You didn't come, Big, did you? Because, if you did, what comes now won't be so much fun for you anymore." And Mulder grinned at the floppy bundle on the sofa.

"Come on, lover." He nudged Krycek's hips. Krycek grinned, too, eyes still closed, grabbed weakly into Mulder's hair and pulled him up. Skinner sighed enviously as he watched them kissing. The little noises and moans they made, the soft wet sounds of moist lips and tongues only fueled his lust and frustration. He knew too well how Krycek's kisses could melt the North Pole. The man could make a simple kissing session into an epiphany.

Finally, Mulder drew away, panting, got up, and slapped his lover's thigh. Krycek gave a mischievous grin into the camera.

"You'll love this, Big", he rasped. Raised one eyebrow meaningfully, and turned around. He knelt, resting his elbows on the back of the sofa. He looked over his shoulder into the camera, grinned evilly, spread his legs a bit more and wiggled his ass.

Skinner's breathing became heavier. God, that ass. And oh, Mulder's wicked grin.

"See something you like, Big?"

Skinner wasn't able to give more than a little snort. Obviously, they had rehearsed all this before. They had placed the camera perfectly, at just the right angle. He had a great view on Krycek's ass... on Krycek's *lubed* ass, he realized, and his cock twitched painfully. He swallowed. Krycek's opening was nicely lubed and loose. They *had* prepared and rehearsed this.

Skinner groaned. All he could think of was how much he wanted to shove his hard-on into that tight hole and thrust home and ram and fuck and come.

Mulder began to stroke the firm buttocks, always seeing to it that his hands didn't obstruct Skinner's view. Krycek moaned softly and began to rock back and forth with his lover's caresses.

Mulder, too, was breathing rapidly now. He pressed kisses on both cheeks before him, then flicked the button of his jeans open, yanked at the zipper, shoved the jeans roughly down over his thighs and stepped out. He sighed with relief as his straining cock sprang into freedom.

Skinner moaned and licked his lips. Only last night, that same cock had been in his mouth and Mulder had made the most wonderful noises. He had begged and pleaded and cursed until Krycek had stuffed that lush mouth with his own cock.

"Okay, Walter, prepare yourself for a ride." Mulder's voice was rough with need. He grabbed the lube from the table, squeezed some of it into his hand and let the tube fall down onto his t-shirt on the floor. He hissed as he stroked his hard-on with his lubed hand, then positioned himself behind his impatient lover.

"Here it comes, babe," he panted. Krycek moaned and pushed backwards. Skinner groaned in unison with Mulder as he watched the glistening cock glide slowly into Krycek's ass. Mulder's head fell back, his mouth open.

"God, Alex... so good... nnuuuh... good..."

//Oh yeah I know, babe. I know//

Skinner was close now and he could see it in Mulder's face that this wouldn't take much longer. He stroked his cock in rhythm with Mulder's thrusts, and damn, Krycek was hard again and pumping himself while he pushed back forcefully to drive his lover's cock deeper into himself.

Mulder was getting totally incoherent now, and Skinner heard Krycek's raw shout and saw him bucking like a wild horse and Mulder lost it ---

"Alex -- god, I'm--- ah-ah-aaaah -- UUUUUUH GOD ALEX ---"

--- and Skinner let go with a loud groan - and then - then Mulder pulled out of Krycek and Skinner saw his come splattering all over Krycek's back - and Skinner exploded forcefully, coming and coming and coming, hard, so incredibly hard.

Somewhere, far away, he heard Krycek shouting something unintelligible, and he didn't care, might be something Russian again; Krycek often came in Russian and that was really endearing and he and Mulder found it cute and they loved it, but right now he couldn't care about Krycek or Mulder because he was riding some really high waves of intense lust and pleasure and his chest hair was soaked with come and his heart was near bursting and he was ready to die.

*****************

Next morning was hell. Shit, the whole night had been hell. Although he had fallen into bed right away, wrung out, at first it had been impossible for him to fall asleep. The bed had simply been too empty, too silent. No one take into his arms or to snuggle up to. No gentle snoring sounds in his ear, no sleepy murmurs, no unwilling mutters when one of them pulled a hurting arm or leg from under the body next to him. No contented sighs when one had found a new snuggling position against another.

No gentle squeezes, strokes or kisses, bubbling up from the deep blue sea of sleep; caresses that were not given or received consciously, but had built a warm and secure cocoon of love and affection around them in which they slept safely until either the alarm clock or the urging of a morning hard-on woke them.

They didn't even have fixed places in that huge bed, they mostly fell asleep where they came to lie, either after a mind-blowing sex session or just after snuggling, talking, reading and watching TV until they all dozed off, unerringly being drawn to each other during their sleep.

He remembered one night when his two younger lovers had literally fucked him into oblivion, ganging up against him, one of them ramming into him hard, the other one sucking him off, while torturing his nipples in the most exquisite way, until he had helplessly exploded, roaring, in a blinding supernova of lust.

He had come to hours later, sprawled at the end of the bed, having been lovingly cleaned up and tucked under a blanket, while Krycek and Mulder had arranged themselves crossways over the bed, not to disturb him, but still close enough for his subconscious to feel complete. He had dozed off again, but in the morning had found himself spooned between them. The little homing device always worked. No, sleeping alone definitely was not a favoured option anymore, Skinner decided. So much for fooling himself with "quiet evenings and undisturbed nights". He sighed.

Worse, the erotic images of the tape kept following him through the day. Work was difficult, to say the least. He had woken with a raging hard-on, already close to bursting, and had taken care of that in the shower. Recalling the pictures of Krycek's come shooting into Mulder's mouth and of Mulder's cock gliding into Krycek's tight ass had been enough to set him off after only a few strokes. It was almost like being twenty years younger again. God, he missed his guys, and they had been only gone one day.

Unfortunately, the morning release didn't seem to be enough. His cock went between being half-erect and painfully hard all day, his skin tingled, his mind kept wandering. Skinner found he felt like he had in the first few months of their triad relationship, when all they could think of when they finally came together after their working days was fucking each other senseless. After a year of constantly living and sleeping together, the maniac sex had slowed down a bit, had become deeper and more loving, though no less passionate.

But that video session... Jesus, that had been hot. And leave it to Mulder, the porn specialist, to give him the pleasure of a really sexy cum shot at the end. Skinner shivered.

He had to admit that he couldn't wait for tonight, to see what kind of surprise he would find on that tape.

"Walter? Are you alright?"

His mind snapped back. Meeting. He was in a meeting. Damn. He looked up and saw Director Scott's concerned blue eyes searching his face. He cleared his throat.

"Ah, yes, David. Sorry. I'm fine."

Scott gave him a closer look. "You don't *look* fine, Walter. In fact, you look feverish. You want an aspirin? Or to go home?"

"I'm fine," Skinner said irritably. At Scott's raised eyebrow and shrug, he added a lame "Thanks, David." Scott nodded. "Well, Gentlemen, as I was saying...."

Skinner had to restrain himself harshly not to think about that tape anymore. About how his lovers had sounded when they had come. Shouting his name, in unison. *His* name. And how hard he had come on that and how touched he had been that they - damn. He bit hard on his tongue to stay with Scott and the meeting. And it was just one o'clock, he still had to stay until - well, five at least. He decided to leave early today. Five, yes. Five would be fine. Let them wonder, fuck them.

Continued in "Home Alone: Night Two - Thursday"