Sergeeva's challenge: Skinner makes Mulder do something he doesn't want to do - in 200 words.

Find the answers of various authors at: http://netcafe.simplenet.com/requited.htm

WARNING: Watersports ahead!

*************************

Ecstasy

by Blue Mohairbear

July 2000

************************

"Walter... sorry... gotta pee."

"Huh?"

Mulder looked down into his lover's flushed face.

"Have to interrupt, Walter. Gotta pee."

Skinner groaned and bucked up.

"Nooo. Not now!"

Mulder shouted as the big cock in his ass sent a jolt of hot pleasure through him and almost let his bladder explode.

A startled bird soared up from the reed.

"Can't hold it - need to go...", he panted.

Skinner moaned. "Let go, then. Do it."

Mulder stared.

"You mean...?"

"Yeah. Right here, all over me. Don't worry, babe, we're alone."

Mulder felt his stomach clenching. That was... he couldn't...

"Come on, Fox. Be open to strange possibilities."

Another gentle nudge of the large cock inside him, and the slight pain in his full bladder was delicious. Mulder almost lost it.

Skinner pulled him down for a soulsearing kiss.

"I love you, Fox. Now, let go."

Mulder concentrated, relaxed - and watched the golden flow starting to trickle over Skinner's stomach, the relief in his bladder pure ecstasy. Saw Skinner's eyes grow dark as his lover convulsed under him. Felt the big cock in his ass jerking as Skinner came with a roar. His own climax sent him flying, shouting with joy.