Urgo Missing Scene

 

Not for the first time, Jack was grateful and relieved that each SG team had its own ready room, complete with showers.  He, along with Daniel and Teal'c were able to leave their ever present shadows at the door and have a few minutes of relative privacy.  There weren't even any surveillance cameras to peep at them, and he could cuss and mumble out his irritation and frustration without worrying that some god damned knowitall expert of some kind would use those same words as a weapon against him at some later date.

 

Used to his irate grumbling, neither of his team mates so much as looked his way, but went about their own business, dealing with the day's events in their own ways.  Teal'c would undoubtedly clean himself thoroughly then retreat to his quarters to meditate.  On the other hand, Daniel would hurry through a shower and rush off to his office to bury his head in research, like Sam had already done.

 

Jack knew that Hammond was right. SG1 had been compromised and until they could account for the missing hours on P4X 884 the only safe and smart thing to do *was* to keep them under guard.  That didn't mean he had to like it, and he amused himself with various plots to ditch his tail, just for the fun of doing it, knowing that he wouldn't.

 

Probably.

 

It made him feel better though, and he was nearly smiling by the time he trailed after Daniel into the shower.  The linguist was standing to one side of the spray from the showerhead at the farthest end of the room, patiently waiting for the water to heat to a comfortable level, which could take a while on some days.  He was leaning one shoulder into the tiled wall, headed tilted back slightly and eyes closed, as if enjoying the mist from the cascading stream.

 

He had never looked more desirable or beautiful, and for a moment all Jack could do was stare, heart slamming at his ribs.  The steam was beading up on Daniel's upturned features, drawing attention to the sweep of his lashes and the perfect curve of his cheek.  One especially large droplet formed in the bow of his upper lip, looking absolutely delicious but not nearly so much as the rosy flesh it adorned.

 

Without thinking, Jack moved forward, fixated on that tiny drop of water, suddenly desperate to taste it before it fell and was lost forever.  "Danny?" he murmured, not wanting to startle him but not able to stop himself either.

 

His eyelids flew up, showing confusion, surprise and unexpected desire.   "Jack...what?  Is..."

 

Not really hearing him, Jack leaned in, allowing plenty of time to back away, his intent clear, he knew, in the way he was studying Daniel's mouth.  "Gotta," he whispered, then his tongue darted out and gathered in the jewel trembling on the edge of falling.  Surprisingly the droplet was cool, but the lips under it were hot, hot and so incredibly tasty, and he traced the line of them, savoring Daniel's unique flavor.

 

"God...” Daniel moaned and opened to the tender probe, accepting it into himself and doing some tasting of his own.

 

As kisses went, it was off every scale that Jack had ever used for such things, and would forever be the standard others would have to live up to.  Daniel's mouth was sweet beyond belief, teeth slick and smooth, and hot, so damned hot that Jack thought he might catch fire and burn to ash and gone.  That heat burned its way into his blood, rushing through every part of him, making him dizzy and needy.

 

Of its own violation, his body pressed closer to Daniel, and he sighed at the slippery satin of wet skin over wet skin, two ravenous hard-ons brushing over each other for the first time.  Jack moaned around the tongue caressing his, and he grabbed the back of Daniel's head, not sure even as he did if it was to deepen their kiss or back away before they both achieved meltdown.

 

Daniel chose for them.  With a last lick over the bottom lip he'd been teasing, he nibbled along Jack's jaw line and tortured one earlobe for several long, heart stopping seconds.  "I want this, but why now?" he whispered, the breath sparking sharp stabs of pleasure down Jack's spine. 

 

"You thought about it?  About me?" Jack asked back.

 

Sighing, Daniel nuzzled into the curve of neck and shoulder, his stubble scraping lightly, sending more stabs.  "No.  Sha'are...."  His voice faded, but Jack understood how consuming his passion to find his wife had been. "You?"

 

"Oh, yeah," Jack breathed  “After... after you were so raw and wounded."

 

"And now?"

 

"Now I'm starving for you, Danny, so bad I can't even think of what to do next."

 

"I know what I want," he murmured, and began a journey downward that could only have one goal. 

 

"Yes," Jack hissed, eyes half shut with pleasure.  "Yes, suck me."

 

A flicker of motion at one corner of his eye made him stiffened, hands going protectively to the head of his oblivious lover.  Teal'c appeared from the cloud of steam and spray, his expression one of intense need.  Lust burned high and bright in his dark eyes, matching what boiled through Jack and he lifted a hand to curl around the huge Jaffa's neck when he was close enough.  There was a moment of resistance, then Teal'c bent down to be kissed, his lush lips every bit as delicious as Daniel's - spicy and plump to the younger man's soft and sweet.  Jack devoured them eagerly, matching the timing of his tongue to what Daniel was doing to his body.

 

But when the wet furnace reached his cock, sucking it in to the root in one dive, he nearly screamed in pleasure, unable to do more than accept his lovers' attentions.  Teal'c soaked up the aborted scream and brought thick fingers up to Jack's chest to pinch erect nubs, ripping more hungry noises from him.  With his free hand, the Jaffa stroked the bobbing head at Jack's groin, caressing the damp locks and learning the tempo Daniel was using for his loving.

 

From under lowered lashes, Jack saw the scorching look his two team mates exchanged, managing to ask questions and give explanations without ever speaking.  Then, seeing that Teal'c was holding back somewhat, clutching the threads of his control to watch the entrance to the shower, Jack surrendered himself to his lovers.

 

Jack had a brief, vivid flash of an image: Teal'c driving himself into his mouth as Daniel used his ass, and that was all it took to send him over the edge.  He erupted, shoving himself so far into the heat on him that he could feel his lover's nose grinding against his abdomen.  His shout of release was another flavorful treat for Teal'c to swallow, muffled into a mere promise of sound.

 

The last spurts of his come dribbled out, and he sank weak-kneed to the shower floor, the Jaffa's great strength easing him down gently.  Gasping as Teal'c finally freed his lips, he leaned back against the wall, content to see what his new lovers would do next.  Each was kneeling on either side of him, and both reached for the other at the same time.

 

Teal'c captured Daniel's hand on the way up to wipe away dribbles of Jack's seed from his chin and lips, then he bent down to clean the smaller man's face with broad, hungry licks.  One hand still gingerly working Jack's softening dick, Daniel moaned softly and turned the grooming into a wide, deep kiss, sharing not only the Jack's flavor remaining on his tongue, but his own as well.

 

Jack couldn't imagine anything hotter than watching the two of them kiss, trading ownership of it back and forth in a fluid dance of pleasure.  Vague twinges of desire gripped his insides, causing his maleness to lazily stir.  But it was too soon for more than that, and he gave half an eye to watching the door for intruders while admiring his lovers.

 

Both were totally erect, crowns glistening with the evidence of how aroused they were.  Teal'c was good sized, but surprisingly Daniel out shone him there, being several inches longer and just as thick.  Unconsciously Jack licked his lips, idly wondering at the differences in tastes he might find between them.  Before he could act on the impulse, Daniel rose to a half crouch, hands going to Teal'c's wide shoulders for support.

 

Realizing he intended to impale himself on the dusky cock, Jack said hastily, "No, not here, Danny.  It's not safe."

 

Prying his mouth away from Teal'c's, he muttered, looking down at what he wanted, "Have to have it.  Please.  Please!  Have to!"

 

He started to lower himself, only to have Teal'c stop him, massive biceps barely flexing to do so.  "No, Daniel, he is correct.  This is not where and how I wish to receive your gift."

 

"I promise, I *promise,*" Jack put in, "As soon as Hammond clears us, we'll take him home and nail him to the mattress until he can't get it up with a crane.  But not here; someone could walk in."

 

Turning slightly, Daniel started to argue, but Teal'c reclaimed his mouth and Jack gathered the large cock in hand, making a rough tunnel for it to thrust through.  Whimpering, Daniel obeyed the need to fuck and pumped raggedly, his come exploding from him a moment later.

 

Jack missed the first jet, but caught the rest, drinking it down eagerly, as if it were cool water in the desert, vaguely amazed at how *good* it tasted.  When Daniel's erection began to wilt, he let it go with a reluctant smack, tongue tip delving into the slit for a drop more.  Traveling up Teal'c's torso, he lapped up the strand of cream there, hardly noticing the opening to the Jaffa's pouch in his single-minded pursuit of flavor.

 

It rippled as the larva inside poked out, but Daniel put his palm over the gao'uld and pushed it back inside.  "Take a nap, Junior.  This is no place for you."

 

A chuckle rumbled through Teal'c, tickling Jack's lips, and he by-passed the dark buds on the smooth chest, wanting to find the source of that rare sound.  Not that those tempting bits were being neglected; Daniel was on his way down, taking time to sample them before giving Teal'c the relief he so obviously needed.

 

He and Jack found their targets at the same time, and the Jaffa couldn't help a gasp at the Daniel-seasoned kiss he and Jack shared.  He greedily stripped it all from the willing tongue then all but smothered his lover by seeking out the purest part of Jack's own taste, deep in his throat.  Half hard already, it was an effort not to push the massive body flat and let Daniel take what he wanted while Jack did the same.

 

What saved them was the near silent sigh of relief that Teal'c breathed into their kiss, and the violent quaking that accompanied it.  Daniel gave a happy groan and deep-throated the cock he was servicing, stroking Jack's as he did.  Teal'c pulled away, lungs working overtime for air, and sagged onto Jack, his weight a welcome burden.

 

Falling back onto the wall for support himself, Jack cradled the smooth head on his shoulder, fingers idly tracing the gold brand.  Daniel gave them a chance to settle, then snuggled into Jack's free side, offering up his mouth for another kiss.  Eagerly taking him up on it, Jack was delighted to find that his lover had saved him a drop of Teal'c seed, and drank it quickly, letting it roll over his taste buds.

 

When Daniel began rocking into him restlessly, Jack reluctantly drew away, dropping a peck on the tip of his nose.  "Much as I don't want to, we gotta stop.  We've been in here too long; in a minute someone's gonna knock."

 

Eyes glazed with passion, Daniel stared at him blankly for a moment, then blinked, obviously trying to pull himself together.  "Right.  We're compromised, 24 hour guard.  Damn!"  He took a few deep breaths, fists kneading into his own thighs, then sighed in resignation.  "I have to leave.  Now.  You two are just too... too...  Damn!"  Hastily he planted a hard kiss on Jack, then did the same to Teal'c.  Hands lingering to the last second, he rose and left, his erection imperiously leading the way.

 

With a soft moan, Jack watched him go, his own fully hard shaft jumping once at the sight of the near perfect ass retreating.  "I have the feeling," he said conversationally, "That it’s going to take both of us to keep our Danny satisfied."

 

"You have always preferred a challenge, have you not?" Teal'c said, sounding as if he were barely holding in a lusty growl. 

 

Glancing down at where the Jaffa's rod was beginning to rise again, Jack breathed, "Definitely!"  Feeling way too tempted to bend over and latch onto it, he unwillingly pushed gently at his lover, encouraging him to stand.  "Daniel's got it right.  I gotta get out of here while I can.  My place when we're sprung?  I want to sandwich him between us and use him until he's begging for mercy."

 

"O'Neill!" Teal'c groaned, going to his feet.  He ran a hand over his shaft, then pulled once gingerly on the sac below it.  "That is *not* helpful."

 

"Yeah, the idea gets to me, too."  With a last kiss, careful to keep a small distance from the tempting body, Jack left.  He and Daniel studiously ignored each other, drying off and dressing quickly. 

 

Pausing at the door as he left their ready room, giving his shadow a chance to appear, he caught his lover's eye and grinned wickedly.  In a totally normal voice, he said, "Going to get a coffee in the mess and do some paper work.  Care to, ah, join me?"

 

"I've got some research I want to look over in my office," Daniel said, nearly as normally, but pressing a palm over his still solid hardon.  "Catch you later?"  Please, he mouthed silently.

 

"No prob, Daniel, definitely no prob."  Forcing himself to look away, he waved casually and said to no one in particular, "Along with that coffee I think there might be a piece... of pie with my name on it."

 

finis