Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    GENRE: Slash, Mulder/Krycek, Skinner/Krycek
    KEYWORDS: Angst
    RATING: NC-17
    SPOILERS: None
    SERIES/SEQUEL: Sequel to 'Wild Justice'
    STATUS: Finished
    ARCHIVING: Sure, but ask first please.
    DISCLAIMERS: Here we we go again, nothing and nobody belongs to me, yada, yada, yada...
    NOTES: Welcome to the Story That Grew... This is the sequel to my first slashfic 'Wild Justice' and will probably make a lot more sense if you've read that first. It can be found along with my other scribblings at www.ravenswing.com/MJLee
    Warm thanks to Ursula not only for taking on the beta of this monster but also for the compliment of telling me she actually read it 'just for fun' first!
    Once again I stand in total awe and admiration of Phyre's unique blend of encouragement, compliments and ruthlessly incisive comments - that helped me cut down considerably on the 'schmoopiness' - here's looking at you kid!
    Thanks to Josan for a great discussion on Skinner's character and motives and to CJ for advice on Russian curses
    FEEDBACK: Please?
    SUMMARY: Old ghosts return to haunt Alex Krycek and he discovers allies in some unexpected places...
    WARNINGS: One day I'll write an X-filefic without non-con or sexual abuse, but it ain't this one. Rape, though non-graphic be ahead...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    60,494
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    2,766