Wet

Fandom: Supernatural RPF

Category/Rated: Adult, slash

Year/Length: 2007/~500 words

Pairing: Jared/Jensen

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

hr

It's raining. Hell, in Vancouver it's always raining, and they've done the same scene fifteen times. It's one thirty am, and the water is dripping from the tendrils of Jared's hair, glittering in the lamplight as he shakes his head as if he's trying to go one better than Harley.

They're both soaked, and they're both muddy, stumbling back towards their trailers to reclaim their own personas and leave Sam and Dean to languish until later today when it will all start again.

"Can't stand wet clothes. Never could." As Jensen watches, eyes wide, Jared reaches, peels off his sopping shirt and T-shirt to stand naked to the waist, water sluicing over his shoulders and cascading down over the deep chest to make him gleam.

Jensen can't take his eyes off his co-star, and as they draw level with his trailer he lingers, not ascending the stairs yet, because he's unwilling to let go of the sight.

Jared sees the heat in Jensen's eyes, and he smiles, wide and knowing. "Check it out."

Jensen's quiet, but his breathing spikes, and he doesn't move, can't move as Jared reaches down, unfastens his jeans and pushes them down until his cock's visible, dark and glistening in the low light, slowly filling to peek above the fabric that encases them.

There's no second thoughts, no looking over his shoulder. Jensen drops to his knees on the muddy verge and reaches for him. He doesn't say a word, just yanks on the sodden fabric until Jared's cock is free, and then he parts plump lips, leans forward and slides it into his mouth.

Water still cascades over the pair of them, and Jensen shivers, half because he's cold and half because Jared's cock is hot and pulsing, heavy against his tongue, salty ooze stinging him. He makes a sound, inviting Jared to use him, use his mouth, and Jared does. Hands clutch, tug his hair and guide his head as his hips move, driving in and out, deeper and deeper until Jensen feels as if he's going to choke.

Jared's frowning in concentration, staring down into Jensen's wide eyes, muttering filthy things as he fucks Jen's mouth. "Yeah, Jen, that's it, suck it for me. Take it! Take it all."

And Jensen does. He takes it, pulling back a little so that when Jared comes thick across his tongue he can taste it, moaning softly.

The hands in his hair pull, wanting him to rise, and he does - rises to have Jared close with him, suck on his mouth, seeking out the taste of his own fluids as they kiss.

"You need to get dry." Jared grins his Cheshire cat grin as he leads Jensen to his trailer.

"You do too."

"Nah. Not really. I'm big and strong." The young giant thumps his chest like King Kong. "So dry me, bitch. You know you wanna."

"Yes, sah, massa boss."

And they're gone, leaving Sam's shirts in the mud as they close the door.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional