More Than A Feeling

Fandom: The X-Files

Category/Rated: PG

Year/Length: 2007/~208 words

Pairing: Mulder/Krycek

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

hr

Speed is what counts. Alex knew that. Study the situation, get in fast, kill the mark and then go; it was as simple as that. So being trapped into meeting Mulder didn’t make him particularly happy. As he collected his 302 and went to meet the older agent, he didn’t know what to feel, and he’d shaken his head, frustrated.

He'd read all that there was to read about Fox Mulder. He could have passed tests on the man's history. If you asked him what Mulder liked to eat, or the team that he supported, or what his taste in music was, he would have been able to tell you right away, there wouldn't have been any stumbling. He was well prepared, and yet...

When he had finally come face to face with the pissy, grouchy, unshaven, supercilious bastard, his mouth had gone dry for some reason that totally baffled him, and he'd dry-swallowed, hyperventilated, and practically creamed himself.

When he'd held out his hand in his perky, pseudo-enthralled greeting, the asshole had disdained it, and he had felt a flash of irritation, followed by a positive torrent of something that made his breathing speed up, made his heart race and his pulse stutter.

Lust. He'd felt lust.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional