Title: Travel Plans
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 9
Author: Bertie
Email: bermille@earthlink.net
Pairing: M/Sk/K, Heavy emphasis on the Sk/K
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Do I wanna claim ownership of them at this point?
Warning: the second part of this hasn't been beta'd so be forewarned
Archive: to your heart's content
Special Thanks go as always to that amazing beta the Goddess Michele 
 

Walter could feel his lover's arms wrapped around him. He sighed in pleasure, but his eyes popped open when he realized that one of the arms was soft plastic. This was Alex and Fox was gone. He had left late last night after a serious bout of lovemaking, insisting that he had to get used to the idea of being away from them. Walter had insisted that Mulder take a spare key to his apartment. Walter sighed at the memory, then bent down to kiss his lover's forehead.

Alex stirred and Walter thought he never looked lovelier than when he was sleeping in his arms. His thick lashes almost cast shadows on his pale skin, and Walter thought he looked like a sweet young boy full of happy thoughts and innocent dreams. It was almost inconceivable that the infamous "rat bastard" was in his arms like a sleeping puppy. His hand trailed down the smooth, toned stomach, his fingers following a thin trail of hair leading down, down...

Alex gasped awake, feeling a strong fist grip his morning erection.

"Damn, Walter, give a guy a break-" Walter's mouth covered his before he could finish.

"Ok, I can live with this," thought Alex, feeling Walter's tongue invade his mouth, while that implacable fist stroked him at a slow, sure pace.

Alex had to pull away to breath and groan as Walter continued his loving assault on his cock.

"Oh yeah, yeah, that's it, do me- what the fuck? Walter?!"

Walter grinned at his exasperated lover. "Thought you wanted a break."

"You ass, you better put those fingers back to work..." he nearly choked when the big fist grabbed him again.

"Shit..." Alex finally breathed out through clenched teeth. His eyes began to roll back into his head as the big guy continued, moving his hand faster now.

Suddenly the stroking stopped and he nearly wailed when Walter's mouth took over. He cried out, holding on to Walter's head as best as he could.

With Walter's throat constricting around his cock, he screamed when he came and he thought he would pass out.

When he could move again, he realized that he could feel Walter's fingers in his ass. His whole body was instantly responding as if he hadn't cum just moments before. He moaned his appreciation of Walter's ministrations. His head fell back, and he gasped when the large fingers caressed his prostate.

"Now, please..." he sighed to his lover, who finally pulled out slowly. Alex groaned at the loss, then hissed when he felt a gloved cock enter him. Alex's legs wrapped around Walter's torso, pulling his lover closer to him.

Alex lifted himself as best he could and squeezed Walter's sides with his thighs, wordlessly indicating his craving for closer contact. Walter complied by bending down and capturing Alex's mouth with his own.

Walter grabbed Alex around his back and lifted him upward to him, kissing him deeply. The former agent began to wonder if he was going to be able to breathe any time soon, then wondered if he would be permanently brain damaged by the time the older man's mouth slipped away to catch a much needed breath of his own.

Alex cried out when his lover grasped his erection and began to jerk it in time to his thrusts. In no time at all he knew he was about to cum all over, but then Walter's hand moved away and Alex screamed in frustration.

"Walter!!!"

"Just trying to make it last..."

"You can do that 'tease-me-till-I-cry' crap with Mulder, dammit. I want it now!"

Walter angled his cock just so, then stabbed right into Alex's prostate just as his hand jerked hard on Alex's cock. To protect his ears, he covered the younger man's mouth with his own, swallowing the scream that came along with them both.

When Walter moved off of the younger man's heaving body, he lay panting, letting his body relax as he drifted off. Alex shook his head, trying to clear it. He felt like a TV whose antennae had been messed with. He wondered what the masterful fucking was all about. Was the big guy worried about the trip? He tried to raise himself to look at the sleeping bear of a man but couldn't. He had been thoroughly fucked and needed a snooze before he could even begin thinking about moving properly. With no more thought, he grabbed the sheet and covered them both before snuggling against the furnace that was Walter and slept.

Alex woke to the sound of Walter talking on the phone downstairs. He groaned, his body experiencing more than just a little tender moments as he rose and wandered blearily in the direction of the bathroom. When he sat down on the toilet he suddenly felt like a woman who needed to douche.

"Ugh! Oh, Mom, somedays I don't feel so fresh," he muttered to himself.

When he finished, he looked around, opening cabinets until, under the sink, he was relieved to find an enema bag-just what he was looking for. He turned the water on in the sink and waited for it to warm up testing the temperature with his hand and adjusting it until it was just right. Then he put the bag underneath the stream of water and watched it fill up. He was bending over the tub when Walter walked up behind him and he nearly dropped the bag when he heard Walter exclaim in surprise, "What are you doing?!"

"I'm writing a thesis, what's it look like I'm doing? I'm cleaning myself out, Walt." Alex lifted himself off the tub and leered at Walter. "I gotta keep myself fresh for you, don't I? Anyway, my ass itches from all the dried cum-I slept too long."

"You shouldn't do that alone, I can help you." Walter offered him his hand. "Besides, I have to take some of the responsibility, I suppose." He smiled softly.

Alex shrugged, suddenly a little self-conscious, something he wasn't used to feeling and wasn't sure how to respond. "I'm used to it. I did it a lot on my own, you know, after being with Rico. I hated to smell like him, so I usually cleaned myself thoroughly, first thing."

"I want to help you, Alex. Please?"

"Ok. Sure, whatever." Diffident response, wanting to be taken care of on some level and uncomfortable with that feeling at the same time.

Alex handed the bag to Walter and bent over the tub. Walter lubed the nozzle thoroughly before bending down and inserting it carefully into Alex's anus.

"Oh god. I hate this but I know I will feel much better afterwards."

Alex pressed his head down on the tub's floor in uncomfortable silence. Walter helped just by being there for him. He was also a strong physical presence, keeping his hands busy, gently stroking away stiffening muscles and cramping abdominals. Alex felt grateful for the attention. When it was time, Walter helped him up to the toilet where he released the water with a groan, then a sigh of relief.

"Next time you can do me." Walter gave him a soft leer and stroked the side of his face. Alex smiled in return and kissed Walter softly. "Thanks, lover."

****

They left the bathroom, dressed quickly while Walter explained; "All arrangements are made. We can leave as soon as we have everything we need."

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "There is nothing I need. I am ready to go." He was well aware of life on the road and being on the run was second nature to him. He never collected anything and he certainly never kept anything for very long.

"Let me get a few things, Alex. I understand the necessity of travelling light, but sometimes certain unexpected events arise. We need to take some precautions and be prepared for any unforeseen possibilities."

Alex sat on the edge of the bed as Walter packed a small carrying case, an even smaller brief case and a duffel bag with clothes and a few other items. They shared a smile when Walter threw condoms and lube into the carrying case. Walter looked around for a moment then handed the small carrying case to Alex with a nod. Alex rose and together they left.

****

Mulder was troubled by something. Scully could tell right away, he hadn't gone on about some alien or monster in since he arrived to work. He was distracted and she knew it was personal. She didn't want to pry, but she knew he was with someone and had been with that person for quite a while, almost a year. He couldn't keep things from her very well even when he had tried before. Her ability to read between the lines with him had been a life savor for both of them a number of times.

"Mulder, are you OK? You seem to be thoroughly out of it today."

"It's nothing, Scully...nothing important." His tone of voice suggested that it was a little more than nothing.

She tried to appease him with a joke; "It's not because Skinner's on leave is it?"

He was suddenly taken with the shine on his shoes and she thought he wasn't going to answer her when he replied, "Um, you know that I have been seeing someone lately, right?"

"Yes. I know. You haven't spoken about her a lot but I'm a pretty good at guessing. I understand your need for privacy."

Mulder nodded. "It's just ...she's leaving soon-she had a promotion and she is moving and I don't think she'll be back."

She heard the catch in his voice and sympathized, "Oh Mulder. I am so sorry to hear that." She moved closer to him and put her hand on his back. He sighed.

"I don't know why it is affecting me so strongly. We rarely had a chance to be together even when our schedules did coincide." He worried at his lower lip for a moment, then added, "I guess I never knew..."

"You loved her; it will take time, Mulder," she supplied when he seemed to stop his thought.

He smiled up at her from his position, sitting at his desk and joked, hoping to clear any sadness away; "You are so good to me, Scully. You know that when I grow up I want to marry you."

Scully snorted. "Finish those reports, mister."

She left him to his files. She knew that he was feeling better after hearing him make that lame joke. A new X-file would come along and it would keep him busy for awhile, the best distraction for him.

****

Krycek slept for the first part of the trip while Skinner drove, saying that it was best if someone remained alert at all times, and trading shifts would allow both of them time to rest and keep their senses keen. He knew that he couldn't have done this on his own and was glad he had someone as trustworthy as Walter with him. Every seven hours or so they made stops and would trade places, get gas, stretch their legs and sometimes eat-usually fast food, which Walter grumbled good-naturedly over. Alex, who had definitely eaten far worse, during more desperate times, simply relished the time shared with the older man, regardless of the situation. They only used the cash that Skinner had very carefully, and with a little technical help from some friends of Mulder's, maneuvered and then withdrawn a few days before. Krycek had his own money stashed about his person, but Skinner couldn't quite figure out where he kept it. He made it a little game to try and figure out where he might have it stashed, but by the time they had decided to call it quits for the day, and checked into a motel room, the game seemed to be over. Walter signed them in using false names, paid for the room in advance, and handed one of the keys to Krycek while he went back to park the car and retrieve their bags. He wasn't gone long, or at least didn't think he was, but apparently Alex was in no mood for waiting, and there was not a single stitch on the younger man when he entered the room.

"Tomorrow we will be at Hank's ranch. It's more secure than here, and we will be able to plan our next move from there. Hank has assured me that all will go smoothly from there." He was trying to sound professional, and failing miserably, and Alex gave him a sex-starved look worthy of Fox Mulder in high-slut mode.

"Good," he purred with a leer as he shifted his body to display more of his nakedness. "Now is the time for distractions."

"I thought one of us should be alert at all times," Walter said, sounding completely distracted.

"Not now. We may never see each other again and I want this one to count."

"Oh, and the others didn't?"

"We'll compare afterwards."

"Good idea."

With that Walter covered Alex's body with his own and in no time at all, Alex had the older man stripped bare and ready for him.

"I get to be in you this time, remember," breathed Alex and Skinner nodded and turned over on his stomach.

"Uh uh, face to face, big guy. I wanna see you when I fuck you."

Walter arched a brow and smiled. "How romantic, froggie."

"What can I say, you bring out the best in me." Krycek bent and kissed Walter until they were breathless and as his body shivered with mounting desire, Alex wondered if he would be able to survive the night topping the big guy. He remembered hearing somewhere that a person could actually kill brain cells during orgasm, and, as Walter shifted under him, he thought that he'd risk catatonia for this.

He moved his mouth down to Walter's neck and sucked at the skin just below the ear, heard Walter's breath hitch in response. He smiled, then kept moving down and began to lick around the thick neck, tasting salty sweat as well as something musky and unique to his lover. Next circled each nipple, one after the other, with his mouth before lapping at them like a deranged puppy, then sucking hard. Walter groaned and his hands cupped Krycek's head, running his thick fingers through the short, dark hair that slipped like silk through his grasp.

The heavy breathing just egged Alex on and his hand moved down to caress Walter's side and his mouth followed with hot kisses. The former agent laved the hard stomach, licking the abs, feeling the muscles tighten and quiver. Alex loved every bit of this, turning the hard-assed AD into his willing plaything, reveling in a sense of control that he rarely felt with the rest of his life. A part of him tried to tell him that Walter was simply allowing him to think he had control, but most of him didn't care.

When his tongue lapped into his lover's bellybutton, Walter moaned and his whole body broke into a sweat. Alex continued downward, not spending an inordinate amount in the hairs just above his rampant cock, the way a certain hair-loving special agent would have. Alex was more goal oriented, and Walter seemed to be pleased with his choice to immediately descend on his erection. He lapped upward, paying special attention to the vein that pulsed with his licks and Alex could tell the big guy was straining to keep it under control. Just the way he wanted him. He moved away before he touched the sensitive head and Walter groaned in protest.

Alex just looked over to the small overnight bag and Walter grabbed it quickly, pawing through it all as he searched for the lube and condoms. He smiled softly at the frantic movements until Walter sat up a bit, prizes in hand. He opened the condom package, then carefully rolled the condom down Alex's erection, giving the base a firm squeeze that made Alex moan, then Alex held out his hand. Walter poured some of the viscous fluid onto Alex's fingers, and as he warmed it there, they repositioned themselves so that he could smear a dollop onto the pucker between Walter's ass cheeks, and gently caress it into the big guy.

"Breathe, Walter," he sighed when he realized he hadn't heard even that from the straining and sweating older man.

Walter puffed out a breath then sucked it in as Alex fingers breached his anus and he was wondering why in the hell he was worried about this. Even though they had been fucking like bunnies for a while now, he still felt virginal whenever he was topped. He couldn't help it. Maybe it was partly his upbringing, or his military training, or maybe just his lack of experience as a bottom that made this act seem so much more intimate. He groaned when Alex's fingers stroked across his prostate and wished, albeit briefly, that he wasn't so tight, that Alex wasn't being so careful, that this didn't have to take so long. The more Alex stroked him, the more Walter wanted the younger man to just go ahead and fuck him.

"Come on, Alex. I think I am ready." His voice was thick with need.

The younger man just smirked down at him and continued manipulating him with his fingers, then bent and bit softly at his raised knee. The combined sensation was deliciously teasing and wanton, and Walter wanted more of that. Alex moved over to the other knee and did the same, then finally, he pulled his fingers gently out and Walter nearly cried aloud at the loss, biting back the urge to beg for more.

Alex lifted Walter's heavy legs over his shoulders. Walter watched him through heavy lidded eyes as he lubed his gloved cock and eased it downward. Walter arched his hips into the sudden pressure as Alex breached his ring of muscle and the younger man groaned loudly.

"Damn, your ass is like a vice grip, Walter!"

Walter didn't reply, just grunted as the younger man situated himself fully into his anus.

"I don't think this is going to take long," panted Alex, losing himself in the tight heat of Walter's body. With a gentle motion, he began to move out, then in, loving every minute of this: the grip of Walter's muscles, the wonderful sexy noises the other man was making, and, had he been forced to analyze the situation with anything more than his cock, the resulting safety he felt that was like an aphrodisiac for the frigid issues life on the run had given him. He angled just right to skim along Walter's prostate and the older man moaned in appreciation. Alex forced his eyes to open, after having clenched them tightly shut in the first throes of passion, along with his teeth on his bottom lip. He was greeted by the amazing sight of Walter's sweating, flushed face, glazed eyes and mouth open in a wordless cry of passion. It couldn't be helped; he had to taste that mouth. Letting Walter's legs slide down to his waist, Alex bent down as best he could, both arms holding himself up partly as he claimed Walter's mouth. Fucking him rather awkwardly now, but receiving no complaints, Alex continued to kiss his older lover, loving the way the added intimacy of mouth-on-mouth spiked the intensity of their coupling.

Alex knew he wasn't going to last, so he trailed his hand down the tight muscles of Walter's body and grasped his penis, jerking him off with rough demanding strokes, now fully supporting most of his weight on his truncated arm.

"Let me," breathed Walter, taking over to allow Alex to support himself equally on both arms so that he could speed up his thrusts into the older man. In no time at all he found a fast rhythm that suited them both, and moments later he exploded deep inside his lover. The pulsing cock inside Walter sent the big guy over the edge and he came with a yell, shooting all over his belly and chest. The clenching anal muscles seemed to drag the pleasure on in an endless stream that engulfed Alex like a whirlpool, like quicksand, like a safety net. He dropped like a lead weight onto Walter's sticky chest and sighed contentedly.

Walter ran his hands down the younger man's back, loving the feel of his softening cock still inside him. Using his feet, he pulled the sheet up and over them, knowing that dried spunk would be a nasty and potentially painful early morning cleanup, but not seeming to care at the moment, especially when Alex, eyes already closed, murmured something sweet and wordless into his neck and tightened his grip on him.

They both fell into an exhausted slumber, sated and content.

****

The door was knocked on at 9am bright and early, waking them up rudely.

Walter groaned. "I forgot to put the do not disturb sign out."

Alex sighed, then rose blearily. "I'll get it."

He scratched his belly then smiled down at the already asleep bear of a man. He stumbled over to the door and opened it softly. If he wasn't half asleep he would have shut it immediately. Standing there in a hulk was not the cleaning lady.

"Fuck," he sighed in resignation.

Big Jim smiled at him. "Well, what are you waiting for, Alex? You know the drill."

"I, er, can't I just get my things?"

Big Jim shook his head. "No time for that. Rico is waiting anxiously for you."

"He's here?"

"Not too far from here."

"Damn."

With that, Alex shut the door and walked away, leaving Walter, without a word, in the hotel room.

Continued in chapter 10