Title: Breakfast for Three
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 8
Author: Bertie
Email:
bermille@earthlink.net
Pairing: M/Sk/K, I am wondering if there is another pairing? Nah.
Rating: NC-17, but of course!
Disclaimer: They certainly don't belong to me! But I shall keep Rico 'cause he was spawned outta my head like Athena from Zeus<g>
Warning: Some spanking, but it is fairly light
For Xanthe, who inspires everyone to write a little discipline (having that bullwhip in her hand helps <eg>) and for Michele, my lovely beta, who insisted I write some sex for this chapter. 
 

Mulder woke, feeling Alex next to him. He sighed in pleasure then suddenly remembered. He bolted upright, sitting and staring down at his lover sleeping peacefully. He smiled, seeing that Alex was unmarked and not dead. He looked over his younger lover and saw Walter doing the same.

He sighed in relief then bent and kissed Alex softly. He felt like such an idiot for falling asleep before ensuring that his lovers wouldn't kill each other. He was glad to know that Walter was a caring and mature individual who certainly would never use childish pranks to separate them. Mulder then worried that maybe childish pranks were not going to be an issue when it was the adult pranks that were much more serious and deadly.

Alex, though, had seemed to warm to Walter fast. Mulder wondered if that was a rouse. But he quickly dismissed that as unlikely. Alex seemed very sincere about leaving the Consortium and Mulder had no reason to doubt him at this point.

He felt a sudden twinge in his stomach that he knew was jealousy. There was no reason for that but he couldn't help it. He hated when Alex left him for that Rico guy and he hated even more how Alex behaved when he returned from that person. Why he should feel the same about Walter was irrational. He shrugged.

"I'm not Spock, I leave that to Scully," he thought then smiled and leaned over Alex to kiss Walter.

"Hey," Walter breathed softly and huskily on Mulder's lips, sending a shiver of desire straight through him.

"Hey, lover. I think I'm getting hungry."

"Hey, would you kindly remove yourself, Mulder? I can't breathe!" growled Alex and Mulder grinned and pulled himself off of Alex.

"Sorry. Kiss and make up?" Mulder asked with a grin.

"Oh yeah!" He yelped when Alex grabbed him and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Far be it for Alex to do anything half-assed.

He looked over when Walter rose from the bed and murmured, "I think someone mentioned he was hungry..."

"I didn't specify what kind of hunger."

"Ah, but I'm hungry for food. Otherwise I may have to eat some agent and ex-agent."

"Who says that's not a good thing?" asked Alex playfully.

Walter grinned and had a sudden feral look on his face that definitely scared Mulder but seemed to turn Alex on immensely. Of course Alex did not have Mulder's experience with that face. It was the face Walter wore when he was angry with some of Mulder's less than ideal actions.

"Come and get it, Walt," smirked Alex with a leer.

Mulder quickly moved away.

"Hey, where are you going? I have a taste for agent as well!"

"Ah, forget him, Walt; that just leaves you and me."

Walter smiled down at Alex, and then pounced. Alex squirmed deliciously under him and Walter at first thought he was trying to get away, but what he wanted was to align their cocks up just right.

Mulder stood watching them writhe their bodies together sensually and he groaned to himself for being such a pussy. He grinned when he saw Walter reach behind him to scratch his ass. He moved closer and caught that hand.

"Let me," he purred and bent and licked the spot that Walter had itched, loving the feel of the hairs on his tongue.

Walter laughed out loud, sending a quiver throughout Alex, who inquired, "Hey, what's going on?"

Alex peered over Walter's shoulder and smirked.

"I didn't know you were ticklish, Walt."

"I-I'm not..." Walter managed breathlessly.

Mulder shook his head then grinned up at Alex who grinned right back and then they attacked simultaneously.

Alex began licking Walter's neck while Mulder licked up Walter's backside. A shiver ran through Walter and they all knew it was him trying to hide his laughter.

"S-s-stop," he managed to say finally, after wriggling most sensually against his lovers.

"Nuh uh," sighed Mulder, his tongue still licking up Walter's back unmercilessly.

Alex hadn't stopped once and was nibbling most dangerously on a nipple. Walter groaned in pleasure, wondering if he had ever felt so helpless before. If he had, it had probably never been coupled with such amazing pleasure.

"H-hey what about breakfast?" he asked hopefully.

Neither of them stopped their tongues and Walter suddenly realized that he was breakfast. He panicked and roared, throwing both of his young lovers off of him.

"Hey!" cried Alex indignantly after landing on his ass on the floor.

Mulder sighed, staring at Walter with such hunger on his face that the older man was not sorry for panicking.

"Come on you two. I wanna go make some breakfast...in the kitchen...with food and utensils and..."

Alex stood, rubbing his ass.

"What, you want me to kiss and make it better?" Walter smirked at his standing lover.

Alex just turned and said, "Would you?"

A loud smack reverberated throughout the room when Walter's large hand hit Alex's ass.

"Oh fuck!" gasped the former agent, shocked at how it sent his cock lurching upwards.

Mulder laughed out loud, seeing a huge pink palm print on Alex's ass.

"Don't you start, Fox!" fumed his younger lover.

Walter stood, ignoring them both and went in search of some boxers. He smiled when he saw his lovers kissing and fondling each other.

"Good. Let them stay busy while I get breakfast done!" he thought before leaving downstairs.

Walter grabbed the dish soap, poured some on his hands and washed his hands completely. He stopped once to drink some water cupped in his palm then wiped his hands on a dishcloth then started getting breakfast ready.

Alex and Mulder appeared shortly afterward looking a little more disheveled than they were earlier.

"I hope you've washed your hands..."

Alex snickered. "Yes mom!"

"Good, go get the plates and the utensils."

"Aye aye, captain!"

Walter ignored him while he continued to monitor the eggs and the bacon.

"How do you like your eggs, Alex?"

"On toast with cheese."

Mulder was staring at Walter, not wanting to lose sight of those muscular hairy legs or the way the white boxers did nothing to hide the amazing curve of Walter's ass.

"Hey, babe, could you get the cheese for Alex's eggs?" Walter asked him, breaking him out of his reverie.

"Oh yeah," Mulder sighed, opening the fridge door and pulling out the whole package of sliced cheese. He put it on the table then got the bread and started making toast.

**********

After breakfast, Mulder went on a run while Alex and Walter planned on the best way to leave. Walter pulled out a map and laid it on the table after clearing it.

"In the morning I'll call to take some personal time off. I'm sure I have plenty of time available. Mulder has to stay, to avoid any unwanted attention from the Consortium."

"Rico probably won't miss me for a few days at least. Then he will do his own searching before considering informing the Consortium."

"Great. The best place to head is west, and then I will come up with places for you to stay off and on for the next 5 months. You should not be settled in one place longer than a week. Sometimes moving too often can be just as obvious as staying put."

Alex nodded. "When will you leave me?"

"When we arrive here." Skinner pointed to a small town in Texas.

"Why there?"

"An old buddy of mine will be helping you and that way there will be the least suspicion when I return. From there you will be able to plan more efficiently. I have the perfect place in mind for you to be while hiding out."

Alex smiled, glad he would have at least Walter to be with, however short their time would be together.

"Fuck."

"What?"

"I just realized I won't be able to visit, no one will be able to contact me..."

Walter pressed his body against Alex's in reassurance, his arm wrapping around Alex's waist.

"Damn I miss you both already."

Walter kissed Alex and sighed. "You are doing the right thing, Alex. It will be hard but it is the best thing for all involved."

Alex nodded. "I don't know what I will do without you or Mulder. But at least I will have no excuses for not working on my exercise routine."

"Good idea. Speaking of which, I should have gone on that run with Mulder. I didn't get a chance to yesterday."

Alex grabbed Walter's right hand with his and husked, "I know of the best way to get a good cardiovascular work out."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Rico swears by it."

"Let's go."

**********

Mulder returned from his run, happy to have the time to ponder everything that was happening and was about to happen. He realized, though, that he was very depressed - soon both of his lovers would be leaving and he would be alone. Alone for the first time in quite awhile. Though Alex was rarely there at the apartment, Mulder had a year of knowing that Alex was there for him, even if he didn't get to see him very often. He knew he would have to rely on Scully more often during the time they would be gone. He refused to think on the reality that Alex would not be around for a long time.

He sighed, and then wondered where his lovers were. He heard very knowing sounds coming down from the stairs and he grinned. They were making up for the abstinence earlier.

"Looks like I will just have to bust up their little party of two!" he thought with a goofy grin on his face.

A vision appeared in his mind of running and jumping right on top of them and he was about to perform his little fantasy when he noticed them. Alex's one wrist was cuffed to the bedpost and his ass was a gleaming red sore. Mulder winced in sympathy but realized immediately that the scene was hot with a capital h. Alex's whole body was covered in sweat and the sounds coming from him weren't exactly pain-filled.

Walter stood beside the bed, looking as if he was deciding what to do next, when his hand came down to caress the reddened ass. Alex moaned and writhed against the hand. Mulder stared; amazed at the obvious effect it was having on both of his lovers, not fully realizing how it was affecting his own body.

Walter bent down and began to run his tongue over the reddened ass. Mulder had to move to get a better view. He kept thinking, "This beats 'Debbie does Dallas' any day!"

When Walter bit into Alex's ass, Mulder moaned along with his younger lover. Walter acknowledged Mulder's presence with a cursory glance. He lifted his mouth off of Alex, giving Mulder a wink, then he pulled open the red ass cheeks and thrust his tongue inside. The cuffed man gasped, as did the agent, who was moving forward to be closer to the action.

"W-walter, please..." gasped Alex after a long moment of Walter teasing the young man continuously.

Walter withdrew his tongue from between the ass cheeks then grinned at Mulder.

"He's got a cute little frog butt, doesn't he?"

"Wh-what?!" the young man gave a half growl, turning to see who Walter was talking to.

"I do NOT have a frog butt!"

Mulder moved closer then nodded in agreement. "Yes, you do, Alex. From this vantage point you do."

"Gee, thanks so much, ass critic!"

"It is a very sexy frog butt, Alex," purred Walter.

"Yeah, it is!" agreed Mulder good-naturedly.

"Will someone DO something?!" growled Alex, clenching his ass cheeks in frustration.

Walter slapped his hand down on the already red ass and Alex cried out, "Ow!"

Mulder sniggered. Alex glared at Mulder over his shoulder. Mulder shut up but kept a smile on his face.

"C'mere and I will wipe that grin off your face."

"Uh uh."

Walter sighed. "Stop acting childish you two. I was in the middle of something."

"You invited me over, Walter."

Walter sighed. "Yes, you're right. Next time I will completely ignore you."

Mulder sighed. "I just wanna be a part of this."

Walter grinned. "Ok, then, go get your cuffs."

"What!?"

"You heard me, you wanna be a part of this, you have to go get your cuffs."

Mulder groaned. "Ok, I will."

He slunked out while Walter resumed his oral caresses of Alex's still red rear end.

When Mulder returned Alex was moaning loudly for Walter to fuck him, but the big guy was ignoring him. Mulder thought twice before entering then handed his cuffs to Walter.

"Now what?"

"Get undressed."

Mulder quickly complied then looked at his boss expectantly. Walter grabbed Mulder's right wrist and cuffed it to the bed, then took his left wrist and cuffed it to Alex's.

The AD grinned, looking down at his handiwork after Mulder settled down on the queen-sized bed beside Alex.

"Pretty asses all in a row."

They both groaned.

"Mulder, you have a bubble butt."

"I do NOT."

"Oh, yes you do."

Alex sniggered then wiggled his ass. "Don't forget mine."

"Oh, I won't, my little froggie."

Mulder laughed hysterically.

Alex thought, "Well, that's better than 'Beauty.'"

Alex snorted aloud and growled, "And when are you going to fuck your little froggie?"

"If you're good, I might, after I play with bubble butt first."

Alex giggled. "Ha, bubble butt!"

Mulder groaned then buried his head in his pillow. A loud crack sounded then Mulder howled when the pain reached his brain. He did his best to ignore the sniggering Alex beside him while he desperately wanted to reach back and stroke his throbbing backside.

"Hey, I thought this was about sexual play not discipline!"

"We all need discipline in our lives, and you, my dear Mulder, need it more than most!"

Mulder bit down the retort, realizing he was in the most compromising position he could ever be in and did his best to brace himself for the next blow. When it didn't come right away, he relaxed a bit and was just about to look over his shoulder when the next swat hit him unexpectedly. He squealed and Alex guffawed next to him. Mulder glared at Alex then moaned, "Walter, come on, this isn't right! You didn't do this to Alex!"

"Well, I guess Alex tanned his own hide when I wasn't looking."

"Yeah, but he didn't have an audience!"

"Tough."

Mulder sighed then gave up. Soon, through several major cries and wiggles and exasperated moans, Mulder's backside was nice and toasty red, just the way Walter liked it. Mulder had not responded sexually at all to the spankings but the minute Walter bent down and blew air over his hot rear, a sensual shiver ran up his body then back down and settled at his groin. Too bad it was pressed rather uncomfortably against the mattress. He wiggled and got a swat for his troubles. He cried out a little too high pitched for his own wishes and Alex snickered beside him.

"Just wait until I get outta these cuffs, buddy boy," he growled at Alex.

"Enough!"

Mulder jumped at the bark then sneered at Alex out of sheer helplessness. Alex just smiled nonchalantly, acting calm and collected, waiting his chance to be fucked.

"Rat bastard," Mulder thought to himself, glowering at the smirking figure beside him.

A loud pop sounded and Mulder half expected the pain to grab him when he saw a look of utter astonishment pass over Alex's features. Mulder grinned like the famous Cheshire and heard Alex gasp out, "Fuck!"

"That's what I plan to do," husked Walter, reaching for the lube and a condom, he prepared himself quickly. He slicked his fingers up and then began preparing Alex, who proceeded to hump himself back against the fingers, quite ready.

Walter bent and kissed Alex's red behind then slowly pressed the head of his cock against the slick hole.

Alex, quite bored with waiting, thrust his rear end back hard against Walter, causing them both to cry out.

Walter paused then leaned down and kissed Alex's back. He grasped the slim hips and slid in further as Alex relaxed his muscles. In a moment he began a rhythm and both were gasping in pleasure.

Mulder was watching them, totally frustrated, and wanting to join in. He whimpered his frustration and Walter growled, "I will get to you in a moment, Fox!"

Mulder stared in shock. That was the first time Walter had called him Fox. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. It certainly didn't sound like it.

He looked at Alex's trembling body; sweat pouring off him as Walter pounded away. What he wouldn't do to lick some of that sweat off of his younger lover.

Walter reached around and grasped Alex's rampant erection and began to pump in rhythm to his own.

Alex cried out as he came all over Walter's hand, his belly and the bed.

Walter carefully pulled out of Alex after his young lover slumped down on the bed, exhausted.

Mulder grinned up at Walter when he noticed the big man hadn't cum yet.

"That for me?" he husked.

Walter's brow quirked up then he grinned. "What do you think?"

Mulder squirmed in anticipation.

Walter reached over, doing his best to remain calm, as he grabbed the lube and slicked his fingers up again.

Mulder cried out and Walter laughed.

"I haven't even touched you yet!"

"I know. I am just releasing some major frustration!"

Walter guffawed then began to caress his fingers against Mulder's anus, who also managed to hump himself against his older lover's thick fingers.

"Come on, come on, come on!" whined Mulder.

Walter slapped his hand down hard against Mulder's protruded ass and Mulder squealed.

Walter chuckled. "Alex may be my froggie, but you're my little piggie."

Mulder didn't care; his only response was to wiggle his rear end in frustration and lower his head in shame.

Walter decided to take pity on him and slowly entered his agent's wet loosened hole. It did not take long for him to establish a rhythm and soon he grasped Mulder's cock in his hand. Shortly they both cried out together as they came. Walter's last thought before he fell down between his lovers in exhaustion was that maybe it was a good thing they would be separated because he would have to be shipping in Viagra by the truck load to keep up with them.

continued in chapter 9