Author name: Bertie
Email:
bermille@earthlink.net
Feedback: is most welcome! Come on and flame me, I dare you!
Title: Walter's Decision
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 7
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Category: Since there is some plot, it is slowly changing from a PWP, but into what?
Spoilers/warnings: WIP; Remember, this is just fiction folks, wear a condom!
Disclaimer: CC and the Fox broadcasting and 1013 own these characters. I just mess around with them for a few hours. 

Mulder came up to Walter and hugged him. "Thanks, Walter."

Alex watched in consternation as Skinner pressed Mulder to him, the older man's hands seeking that lovely ass which, until now, Alex had considered his sole property.

Alex shook his head, not wanting to comprehend what he was seeing. "Uh, hey guys, er, I think you both are forgetting about me."

Mulder looked into Walter's eyes, turned to Alex and lifted his hand up to him. Alex hesitated at first then put his hand into his lover's. He was pulled forward and then was shocked to feel his former boss' arm come up and pull him into a three way hug.

They stood there just holding each other for a moment until Alex felt weird and pulled away. "Uh, not to rain on this little parade but, er, how exactly is this gonna work?"

Mulder moved closer to Alex and pressed his lips to his lover's gently, then turned to Walter and did the same. He looked back at Alex as if in challenge and Alex nearly flipped. He looked over at his former boss, who just shrugged, so Alex moved closer to him and smiled.

"Want some of this, big guy?"

Skinner just grabbed Alex and kissed him thickly, loving the feel of the younger man's lips against his and the way he struggled half-heartedly. Alex's lips parted to pull away and protest but Walter's tongue slipped in as the older man's hand gripped his ass. The younger man couldn't break free from Walter's hold, and he almost winced as Walter's large hand caressed him.

When the AD pulled away, Alex gasped, "Fuck. If you weren't such a great kisser, man, I'd deck you!" Then he nearly stumbled and Walter pressed him against his large strong chest, saying, "Hey, I didn't think I was that good."

Alex smiled, his face pressed into the big man's neck. "Mmm... you are that good."

Alex began to dry hump Walter's thigh. Mulder watched in awe, not believing what he was seeing. All of his videos were put to shame as he watched his lovers. Walter turned his face to see Mulder staring wide-eyed at them, his mouth slightly parted like he was having difficulty breathing.

"Mulder, wanna do something about this untrained pup of yours?"

"Huh?" There was only a glazed look in response and Walter smiled, lecherously, but not unkindly, until a husky voice in his ear pulled his attention away.

"Hey, who you calling pup, baldy?"

You, my little pup." With that he grasped Alex by the scruff of his neck and pulled the younger man off of him.

"Hey!" cried Alex, as he was pushed unceremoniously on the bed. Walter grinned, looking down at his former agent and murmuring, "I think you could make do as a substitute."

"A substitute? No way!"

Walter leaned his big body down and Alex was pinned. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't still smarting from all of Rico's somewhat adoring but mostly painful attentions. He nearly screamed when the big man decided to lay his whole body on top of him, and then when he did decide to make vocal his displeasure, his screams were drowned in Skinner's mouth.

Mulder finally unfroze and walked over to the bed where Skinner was kissing Alex breathless. He ran his hand down his older lover's back, loving to feel the way his body moved against Alex's and the way the hairs caressed his skin. He bent and ran his tongue through the hairs on his older lover's back.

"Hey, Mulder. Quit zoning on my hair," growled the older man. Alex laughed.

"He's such a hair slut, no wonder he wanted you, Skinner."

"Who says it wasn't for my charm?"

"I say," Alex retorted, snorting with glee.

Walter attacked the young man with his hands, pinching and tickling until Alex was laughing hysterically.

"Wow, I never knew he was ticklish!" gasped Mulder, watching amazed at the way Alex was so unabashedly expressing his laughter.

"Stop! Stop Skinner!" cried out the younger man, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks.

Skinner stopped abruptly and growled, "That's 'Walter,' Alex."

"Whatever you say, old man."

He squealed when Walter began tickling him again, mercilessly. Mulder was quite amazed how Skinner had reduced the spy/killer to a bundle of laughter. He couldn't believe the swell of jealousy rising in him. He'd never seen his young lover act so freely before.

"Come on, Mulder. Help me out!" cried Alex as he tried to move away from Walter's teasing fingers. Walter grasped Alex's T-shirt and pulled while Alex desperately tried to push away in the opposite direction.

R-r-rip, and suddenly Walter held onto a chunk of T-shirt and no Alex. The younger man had scrambled away from Walter's grip, still laughing, and was hiding behind Mulder. Walter quirked an eyebrow and grinned evilly. "You think that Mulder can stop me, Alex?"

Mulder was suddenly surrounded by Walter on one side and Alex on the other and was getting extremely turned on. He snuggled against Walter's broad chest and began lapping at his neck. Walter groaned while Alex snickered. "Seems like he's got you stopped all right, Walter."

Alex cried out when Walter's hands grasped the ends of his T-shirt and pulled him hard against Mulder.

"Mmm," murmured Alex, caressing his filling erection against Mulder's backside. "You can do that again, Walter."

Walter snorted and Mulder sighed, rubbing his rear end against the growing bulge in Alex's pants. With one hard pull, Alex pressed hard into Mulder, shoving him forward into Walter, who fell backwards onto the bed. R-r-rip. Walter was holding onto two more pieces of Alex's T-shirt while Alex was busy totally ignoring his growing piece-by-piece nakedness and running his hand under Mulder's T-shirt, caressing the agent's belly and chest. Mulder's head flung back against Alex's shoulder while the younger man was nibbling on Mulder's ear. They looked absolutely delicious to Walter.

Walter rose from the bed and pulled Mulder's sweatpants down. Then he reached around Mulder's bare legs to open Alex's tight jeans.

"Thanks, man," breathed Alex as his tongue thrust into Mulder's ear. This sent a shiver through Mulder who pressed his hands down on Walter's head, trying to still himself. Walter's hot mouth descended on Mulder's leaking erection. The agent cried out in surprise, "Oh God! Walter that's so good!"

Alex looked down from Mulder's ear to Skinner's head going to town on the agent's erection. Alex smiled to himself as he watched the big AD on his knees going down on his subordinate. Alex's fingers sought the pert buds that were his lover's nipples, and pinched softly, sending shivers of delight through Mulder. The agent was making mewing sounds that increased Alex's libido and he moved away from Mulder to find some lube. The younger man toed off his shoes and shimmied out of his tight jeans then found the lube on the bed. He took the lube and squeezed it out onto Mulder's ass then slicked his penis with it before it dripped away. His fingers breached the older man's ass and he found it was still slick from Walter's earlier ministrations. Mulder moaned, "Fuck me, Alex. I 'm ready for you."

Alex scissored into Mulder's slick asshole with his fingers, wanting to loosen him up before entering him. Alex was so happy that Mulder had not mentioned wearing a condom that he wanted to cry for joy. Alex groaned instead and whispered hoarsely, "You are so fucking hot, Fox. I love to fuck you."

Mulder cried out as Walter's tongue sent him over the edge and he spilled his orgasm down the AD's throat. He would have fallen down if it weren't for Alex's hand around his waist, helping to hold him up. Walter rose and pressed his lips to Mulder's, letting the younger man taste himself on his lips and tongue. Mulder grabbed a hold of Walter's shoulders, holding on as Alex continued to thrust deep into him. Walter pressed his body against his subordinate's, supporting him, as Alex's thrusts became more frantic. With a cry Alex thrust brutally into him one last time, then half slumped against Mulder as his climax overcame him.

"I can't hold you both up," growled the AD. Alex groaned as he pulled out of Mulder, then sighed and went into the bathroom to get a washrag. Mulder's hands went to the leaking cock of his boss and murmured, "Someone's not finished."

"Are you ready to go again, baby?"

"I'm always ready for you, love."

Alex returned to find his lovers on the bed. Walter was bent over Mulder's back, using his hips to grind into the younger man's very willing ass. Alex had to stop for a moment and just watch with awe the two bodies moving so sensuously, pleasure their only goal. The older man had a very inviting backside and Alex wondered what it would be like to fuck such an ass. He walked over and ran his hand over it as it pumped. Walter's breathing hitched but he said nothing as the younger man continued to caress him. He looked down at Mulder whose face was turning red as his breathing grew more labored and erratic. Whenever Walter pumped into him his face would distort into a look of what almost appeared to be agony but Alex recognized the frozen rictus for what it was - pure pleasure. The big man seemed to be just right, all over. If he wasn't so sore, Alex thought he might love for him to have a go. He sighed, then moved over to his Fox.

He lay down and pressed his face to Mulder's flushed and sweaty one. Mulder turned his face to kiss his

younger lover and nearly cried out as Walter caressed his prostate roughly. Alex's lips swallowed any sound he was going to make, leaving the agent breathless and aching for more. The younger man ran his hand down Mulder's chest, caressing a very hard nipple, causing the agent to squeal in painful pleasure. Walter groaned and Alex snickered, "I think this AD loves to fuck little piggies."

Mulder was too far-gone to give that remark any thought, or the comment it deserved. Alex then bent and seriously began to suck on Mulder's ear, sending delicious signals straight to the other man's cock, which was being smashed rhythmically into a pillow. Deciding to be extra-wicked, and having extra experience in the matter before him, Alex reached under Mulder again and pinched hard on a nipple as he sucked the older man's earlobe. He knew what the reaction would be, and was not at all surprised when Mulder screamed as he came. But Walter was nowhere near finished. His subordinate lay limp in exhausted afterglow as his boss fucked him faster.

"Goddamn, Walt. Ride that piggy!"

Walter growled, breathlessly, "Shut up!"

Finally, with one last thrust, he bellowed as he came, deep into Mulder, then collapsed right on top of his agent, who was too exhausted to move or care. He felt limp as overdone pasta.

"You could be more helpful by getting us a wet rag, Mr. peanut gallery," Mulder gasped out finally to Alex, recovering his breath.

Alex smirked but then moved away to do just that without argument. When he returned, Walter had collapsed beside Mulder, giving the former agent access to Mulder's very well used backside. Alex's eyebrows shot up, concern etching his features as he noticed that Mulder's hole looked very red and sore. Having been through just this sort of thing himself, the younger man went in search of some soothing gel, and conveniently, Walter had some in the medicine cabinet. He came back and cleaned up his lover gently, then applied the gel to Mulder's tender, red anus. Luckily there was no blood. Mulder winced and Alex sighed, "You OK, lover?"

"Yeah, just a little sensitive right now."

Alex nodded. "Yep, after doing two men like that, I would be too!" was what Alex wanted to say, but kept that magnanimously to himself.

When Alex walked over to the AD, he was caught by surprise when the big man grabbed him and pulled him down.

"Who's squealing now?" Alex whole body thrummed from the older man's deep voice. The wet rag was forgotten on the floor as Skinner pulled Alex's body under his and he kissed the sweet lips as his hand reached down to pump the young man's erect cock. Alex moaned into Skinner's mouth as he bucked his hips into the older man's jerking hand. Walter's hand was still slick from earlier use of lube and that made it all the sweeter as he frictionlessly pulled just right on the younger man's cock. Alex began to whimper softly, but when Walter's lips trailed down to suckle on a very pert bud, Alex cried out in what was suspiciously close to a squeal. The older man snickered against the younger man's nipple and breathed, "Looks like I have me another little piggy of my very own."

Alex groaned, "Fuck Walt, I would squeal for you anytime."

The younger man's whole body was undulating now as the older man continued to pump and caress him. The very fact that it was Skinner was sending extra-amazing stimulation all over Alex that he couldn't quite identify. He was shocked at his response to the burly man, not just because of Skinner's sexual prowess, and not just because the man now bringing his body to climax in such a powerful way. This was a mystery that intrigued Alex, but only for a few moments more, and then he was hard-pressed to have any coherent thoughts at all as he screamed out his orgasm. He slumped down and lay beside the sleeping agent. Skinner sighed, looking at the two beautiful men lying spent in his bed and couldn't believe his luck. He rose, smiling to himself, knowing that accepting Mulder's lover in his life would definitely have consequences. Right now, the consequences looked good. He picked the rag up and went in search of another. He returned to clean up his new lover and then cover them all with the blanket found on the floor. He felt that split second decision to not kill Alex where he stood was the right one, for now.

Continued in chapter 8