Title: Cats and Dogs
Author: Bertie
Date: 12/18/01
Fandom: XF
Pairing: M/Sk/K, M/O, K/O
Category: Some light BDSM and angst
Rating: NC-17
Status: WIP
Archive: sure
Feedback:
bertina1967@cs.com
Series/Sequel: Possibilities, Chapter 21
Disclaimer: Jeremy is my own invention. The rest are owned by some odd company 1013...go figure.
Notes: My beta, the Goddess Michele, is the bestest in the business! 
 
Alex saw the big man fall backwards and he rushed from the couch and tried to grab him from falling hard onto the floor. No luck there. All he managed to do was stumble over the prone form and fall on top of him.

"Oooph." Alex's breath was knocked from his lungs. This was definitely not the way he wanted to greet his former lover. He looked at Walter's face with concern. As far as Alex could tell, he was knocked out. He scrambled off the fallen man and looked down at him.

'Fuck, did you have to look like shit?' he moaned more to himself than to Walter. The older man was indeed looking terrible. He had a heavy rough shadow on his face that made him look like a caveman, dark circles under his eyes, and his brow was furrowed. His skin looked pale and drawn.

"What the hell have you been doing to yourself?" he growled at the unconscious man. He sighed. This wasn't getting him anywhere. He remembered something from his FBI training and lifted one of Walter's arms, draping it over his shoulder so that when he rose to his feet, the other man came up with him. He dragged Walter over to the sofa and plopped down on it, bringing the big guy down heavily onto his own body.

"Do you have to weigh a ton?" he moaned at the body. For a second he felt a flash of familiarity at the feel of Walter against him. He wanted to cry. 'No, fuck no. I am not going to let this man get to me like this!' When he felt able to, he slowly pulled out from under Walter and looked down at the sad puddle of the man he left behind.

"If you have run off Mulder, so help me..." he stopped as he thought he saw Walter move.

He sighed. "Fuck, what am I going to do now!"

He pulled off the wig and the fake beard. He threw them into one of the trashcans and felt so nostalgic he wanted to cry. He went back into the living room and looked down at Skinner, thoughts whirling in his head. He bent down and softly kissed that scruffy face. He wanted desperately to wake Skinner, clean him up thoroughly, and then take him into the bedroom and fuck his brains out. But instead, he settled for just hoping the man wouldn't kill him when fully conscious.

"Walter...Walter, wake up." Alex patted the prickly face until the man moaned and his eyes slowly opened.

Walter blinked into the light from the overhead and groaned. "What do you want? Your bosses obviously want me for something." Alex flinched at the cold anger he could hear in that tone, then sighed aloud. This was going to be uphill climbing.

"We can deal with that later. I want to know what the fuck you have done to yourself."

Walter looked at Alex as if he were crazy then his shoulders began to shake. Alex finally figured out he was laughing silently.

"What *I* have done to myself? How can you say that? You are the one who poisoned me with those things!" he finally managed after catching his breath.

Alex ignored that and asked, "Where is Mulder? I don't see any of his things here..."

Walter shook his head. "None of your business, Alex. You gave up the right to know about my private life the moment you chose the Consortium over us."

Alex sighed. "Walter, I didn't bring the palm pilot. I am not going to force you to do anything. I want you well."

"What so you can torture me some more? Why do you care about how I am? You left. You aren't interested in Mulder or me. You have made your choice."

Alex just shook his head. Then looked directly into the older man's pained face. "Get up, Walter. It's time to get yourself cleaned up."

Walter found one of Mulder's spare pouts and tried it on, but rose nevertheless, albeit slowly. He winced when a muscle twinged in his leg. Alex put his hand down on the spot and caressed. Walter groaned, stifling the desire he felt even now, and moved away from the other man. Alex just let him, wondering to himself how in the hell he was going to deal with a 48-year-old toddler.

"Come on, you need a shower then a shave."

Walter groaned, stretched and farted. "Okay."

Alex held his breath, moved in front of Walter then let go of his breath. "Gee, thanks, big guy."

He made sure Walter entered his master bedroom's bath, watching the older man to ensure he cleaned himself from head to toe.

"If you think I'm such an invalid, Alex, why don't you just hop in here and wash me yourself," growled Walter.

Alex just ignored his griping and handed him a towel when he stepped out of the shower. After wrapping the towel about his hips, Walter automatically started lathering his face to shave, trying hard not to watch the man watching him. When they left the bathroom, Walter went to the bed and flopped down, his legs spread wide.

"So, no directives from the Big Bad Wolf?" he asked smartly.

Alex shook his head. "None of that just yet. *I* want you well. Let me worry about when it's time for anything else."

Walter shrugged then winced as something in his back voiced a muscular complaint. He had fallen hard. Alex saw the wince and suggested, "Lay back on your stomach."

Walter looked at him suspiciously. "Why?"

"I am going to give you a back rub."

Walter lifted a brow but made no further comment. Instead he simply rolled over onto his stomach and lay flat. Walter had always loved his back rubs although usually Mulder was the one doing them, even if Alex initiated it. The agent had always been concerned about making things easier on the one armed man.

First Alex went back into the bathroom and retrieved the massage oil and laid it on the bed. Then he took off his jacket and his prosthetic, then put his knees on the bed and straddled the big man. He put his crotch right against Walter's hard ass, and the older man bit back a groan. It had been way too long, but no way was he about to let Alex know what his proximity was doing to him.

Alex grabbed the oil from the bed, flipped the lid and squirted some on the broad expanse of Walter's back. Walter winced at the coolness, but the moment Alex's hand smoothed it all over his back, he sighed in contentment. That one hand worked over his back very well and soon he was nearly zoning, lost to everything but the feel of that calloused hand over his back. Whenever Alex shifted to get to a certain spot, his crotch rubbed against Walter's rear and the older man had to bite back a moan every time. At one point, though, he was so thoroughly blissed out that he moaned as the crotch rubbed once more over his rear. He felt a soft jerk against his backside as the younger man's cock reacted to the sound. Just then, Alex lifted himself off of him. Walter had to bite back the protest that sprang to his lips. Walter was pleased that he still turned Alex on, but he didn't want his former lover knowing just how excited he himself had become. The older man did his best to pretend to be asleep.

Alex knew Walter was hiding a hard on, but he let it go. He pulled his boots off almost angrily, and then lay in the bed next to the faux sleeping man and drifted off himself.

*****

Alex woke with a start and saw that the older man was not in bed. He went into the bathroom and found Walter, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, brushing his teeth. He moved past him and started undoing his pants, then realized what he was doing. Blushing furiously, he looked at Walter and sighed. "I'm sorry. Habits die hard."

He rushed out of the bathroom and went in search of the guest bathroom.

Walter continued brushing his teeth, but felt a shiver of nostalgia so deep he was almost nauseous. He quickly washed his mouth out then went to get breakfast started. He felt better than he had in months though he didn't want to admit it was just from the knowledge that Alex was alive and well. Because that would bring thoughts of exactly why the man was here and what he wanted. And he knew he was afraid of that agenda-afraid of what Alex really wanted. He quickly tamped down all thoughts beyond what to make for breakfast.

When Alex finally appeared, Walter had set out a plate for each of them and was already eating his own food. Alex sat down at his plate and ate as well. They ate in silence, and it was almost as if nothing had changed in the past few months.

*****

When Alex saw that Walter seemed more himself instead of the near wreck of a man he had seen earlier, he left, promising to be back. He had to report in. He went to the house they had given him off of the main highway heading toward West Virginia. Once in the very homey cottage, he sighed, hating the way the place made him long for such a home with Mulder and Skinner. He went to the fridge and got out a beer. He popped it open with his thumb and had a third of it down his throat before he remembered--

'Fuck,' he cursed aloud. His Master could request him at anytime and he did not want to go to him even slightly tipsy. He gulped one more swallow before reluctantly putting it back in the fridge.

He went over to the phone, flopping down on the couch. He looked at it for a moment then picked it up and phoned his master. He told him of what he had done. His Master was very pleased with what he had done to Walter thus far, and told him he would be given more instructions soon.

"In a few days, go back to him. I want him well and truly intimidated. I will send you instructions later." His Master paused. "Have you been a good Cat?"

Alex smiled. "Yes, Master."

"Very good. I will see you tomorrow then. I have a surprise for you. If you have been the good Cat that you say you have, then I will reward you. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." With that his Master hung up and Alex shifted, his pants suddenly feeling very tight. The man could make him instantly hard, just with his voice. He sighed. No way was he going to masturbate. He knew his cock was only for his Master, Jeremy.

*****

The next day he went back to his Master's office. He waited patiently until his Master was available, and then began to strip the moment his Master walked through the door. He kept his eyes down and waited for the snap of his Master's fingers-his signal. He got down on all fours and crawled over to his Master, and was rewarded with much petting of his hair and his ears.

"I have missed you, my Cat. Go to the bed and wait for me."

Alex knew what his Master wanted to do. He crawled to the bed on his hands and knees then lifted his torso onto the bed, raising his backside. He heard his Master move toward him, then nearly purred when he felt one of his Master's hands touch him, the strong fingers running up and down his back.

"That is my sweet, Cat," murmured Jeremy. Then the hand moved down to his sub's anus and stroked over the exposed flesh. Alex quivered in excitement, trying to keep his reaction in check.

"You have been a good boy, haven't you, my sweet Cat?"

Alex nodded, his face still pushed into the bed covers.

Jeremy smiled. "Since you have been so good, I will bring in your present."

Alex quivered in anticipation and a niggling fear. He couldn't imagine what Jeremy would consider a present for him. Jeremy moved away from him, and then he heard the door open and his Master's voice calling, "Pup."

He heard what sounded like a dog move into the room, and he panicked for a moment, but he couldn't imagine Jeremy even considering debasing him like that. He held himself still with all of his might, and listened again to the sound-if it was indeed a dog, it was shuffling as if it was dragging its tail or something. He heard the door close, and then his Master said, "Cat, come greet your present."

Alex lifted himself off the bed and looked toward the door. There, on all fours, was Mulder. He froze as he was nearly overcome with the urge to run and hide under the bed.

Jeremy wondered at his sub's reluctance. "Cat?"

Thankful that Mulder was keeping his eyes on the floor, Alex crawled over toward them, looking dejected.

"What is it, Cat? Are you upset that I have others I play with? You know that I do..."

Alex rubbed his face against his Master's legs, wanting Jeremy to think that.

Jeremy stroked Alex's face and reassured him, "This is Pup, Cat. And he will be playing with us tonight. Believe me, you will like him. I know you will."

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' thought Alex, knowing damn well there was no way out.

"Yes, Master," he admitted grudgingly, then nearly winced, knowing that Mulder would instantly recognize his voice.

Upon hearing that voice, Mulder dared to glance up. There, leaning against Jeremy's legs, sat Alex. Mulder stared in shock.

Their Master's voice broke the staring contest. "You know of each other? Is that why you are so reluctant, Cat?"

Alex just leaned further against his Master's legs and Jeremy sighed. "This will not do. You will play nicely with Pup, do you understand me, Cat?"

"Yes, Master," he finally submitted to his Master's will.

"Good. I think you two need to get better acquainted. Come, Pup, lay against the bed like I showed you last night."

Pup moved over to the bed and lay against it much as Alex had earlier. Jeremy motioned Cat over to the bed, and handed him a condom, ordering, "Mount him, Cat."

Alex reluctantly moved over to the bed then lifted up onto the back of Pup and just lay there. Jeremy moved closer to them and spanked Alex's bottom, hard. Alex cried out.

"Obey me, Cat." His voice remained deceptively smooth, but Alex could here the thinly veiled threat beneath, and he shuddered.

Cat whimpered once, and then touched himself lightly. He stole a glance at Mulder's ass, and his body's memories overrode his mind's reluctance. Soon he was quickly stroking his cock to full erection. Then he slid the condom on and pressed his cock into Pup's slick hole easily. Jeremy must have used Pup earlier. He was very hot and very slick, and Alex moaned, loving the feel of Mulder's body after so long a time away from him.

"Is he not good, Cat?" asked their Master and Cat nodded his head, unable to speak as wave after wave of excitement washed over him.

Cat soon established a hard rhythm, driven by a sudden fierce desire to mark Pup as his own. He bent down and nipped at Mulder's shoulder, causing the man to suddenly cry out and immediately climax, his anal muscles clenching and unclenching, sending Cat over the edge.

Jeremy watched, loving the way Cat seemed to take charge over the other sub. He was pleased to have his theory proven: Cat could top as well as he bottomed. He loved the way his Cat looked slumped over the back of his thoroughly spent Pup and a nasty smile bloomed on his face. He ran his hand down Alex's slowly steadying back.

"He is so good, isn't he, Cat? I think I will let you play with him for the next few days. You two can stay in this room. No messes, though, or you will be severely punished. Is that understood?"

Cat nodded his agreement, still trying to catch his breath. Jeremy immediately left them.

"Get off me," growled Mulder, once he was certain their Master was out of the room.

Alex moved off Mulder, pulling out with a loud plop. Mulder winced, having already been used before by Jeremy. Now after Alex's furious assault on him, he felt achy and badly used.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Alex?" He rounded on his former lover with anger in his eyes.

"I should ask you the same thing, Mulder. Why aren't you with Skinner?"

"That's none of your business!"

Alex sighed. He had been immediately hoping that Mulder would spill the beans since Skinner had been so reluctant. "Mulder..." he began.

Mulder interrupted rudely, "What do you have on Jeremy? He's a good man, what does the Consortium want with him?"

Alex stared at Mulder for a moment, not understanding. Then he shook his head. "You have it all wrong, Mulder." He realized that Mulder was not here at a Consortium whim, but for other, more personal reasons.

"Do I? You claimed you had to return to them-ally yourself with our enemies to protect us. And yet I find you here, apparently just out to get your jollies. That is priceless."

Alex just shook his head. "You don't know, Mulder..."

"I do too! I'm here for the same reason you are!"

Alex quirked his brow. "I don't think so..."

Mulder sighed. "You're back to those half answers and half-truths again...'Cat'! Suits you just fine too--you are so duplicitous."

Alex pulled away and flopped onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. It seemed hopeless to try to talk to Mulder about anything. They were back to square one, with Alex once again cast in the role of the traitorous bastard while Mulder was the hurt victim.

"Mulder...since we're in this predicament, can we at least play nice for our Master?"

Mulder glowered at him and rose from the bed. He wandered off to the bathroom. A moment later, Alex sat up and pulled the used condom off his dick, then padded into the bathroom as well, throwing away the condom.

Mulder sat on the toilet, looking away from Alex who grabbed a cloth, wet it then cleaned himself.

"I still love you, for what it's worth..."

Mulder laughed. "You don't know what love is, Alex. Snakes can't love."

Alex sighed and shook his head. "First I'm a rat, now I'm a snake. What, are you working your way through the whole Chinese Zodiac? Fine, then. I'll be a snake!"

He sprang and bit Mulder on the neck. "You're mine, Mulder, at least for the next few days. And I can do anything I want to with your body."

Mulder whimpered, hating the way his cock stood proud in reaction to the other man's actions. Alex snickered at the reluctant but slutty Mulder.

"Little Fox seems to like me," he murmured, running his hand down the length, making Mulder moan.

He grasped the long cock in his hand and pulled Mulder off the toilet seat, leading him back to the bed. He pushed Mulder down onto the bed and growled, "My 'Little Alex' is going to show you who is boss, Fox!"

He grabbed a fresh condom from the generous supply on one of the bedside tables and slipped it on, then positioned himself over Mulder's body. He bent down and nibbled on a hard pink nipple, making Mulder squirm and moan, although he voiced no protest at Alex's actions.

'Damn, damn, damn,' thought Alex. Mulder was sending his libido soaring, and if he didn't fuck that ass soon, he was going to waste a perfectly good condom, although he supposed there would be less of a mess to clean up. He hadn't been a top since before he was with Rico, which seemed like a million years ago. It was as if they had suddenly gone back in time, and they were again in Mulder's apartment, with Alex returning home from being well used by Rico with only the primitive desire to fuck his lover through the mattress.

He nibbled on Mulder's other nipple and thrust hard into the man's willing opening, biting down harder on the flesh just to hear Mulder whimper.

It was over way too soon, as the other man's legs wrapped tightly around Alex's waist and he matched his former lover's hard thrusts with his own. Alex found Mulder's mouth and ravished it furiously just as his orgasm burst from him, and he slumped down on top of him, feeling Mulder's cock twitching and spasming between their bodies as the man came himself with a wounded cry.

They awoke together and moaned in unison. They were stiff as a board. Alex had slept on top of Mulder's body all night, his cock still embedded in him. He eased gently out of Mulder, pulling the condom off of him slowly then throwing it away. Mulder stretched, and his back made a noisy protest at having been used so roughly.

"Damn, Alex. I- I missed you..." he began, hating that his voice cracked, showing his emotions.

"I missed you too, Fox." He pressed his mouth over those pouty, sleep puffy lips and moaned as Mulder returned the kiss enthusiastically.

It wasn't hard for Mulder to take a Consortium-working Alex back into his bed. It wasn't as if it had never happened before. Just part of him was wistful and regretful that they hadn't succeeded in winning Alex away from them. At the thought of what 'they' had tried to achieve, he suddenly felt like crying for the loss of Skinner.

Alex pulled away, concerned, and asked, "What is it, baby?"

Mulder shook his head, not sure if he should tell Alex about what had happened to Walter. He also feared that Alex might already know but had no way of stopping the events from taking place. He finally decided silence was his only recourse for now, and rose from the bed, wincing as his backside told him not to sit for long.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said, walking towards the bathroom.

Alex sighed, thinking Mulder's sudden change of mood must be about Skinner and that Fox was not sure how far he could trust him. He bit his lip, hoping he could convince the other man to trust him, but not sure where to begin. His stomach suddenly growled, telling him where to begin.

He looked over to where a serving trolley stood, and wondered briefly how it had gotten there. He didn't remember anyone coming in. And yet someone must have. It told him a lot, not just about his own apparent fatigue, but also about just how comfortable he had been sleeping with Mulder.

'Mmm breakfast,' he thought, knowing that the breakfasts here were as good as any four- star hotel. He pulled lids from steaming trays, and found eggs, bacon, sausage and grits. A southern style breakfast-his favorite. He dug in, eating heartily. He didn't even bother with taking a plate of food to the bed or a chair. He just stood and ate.

Mulder walked out with a towel wrapped about his waist and he stared as Alex shoveled food into his mouth.

Alex paused to take some grits and offered them to Mulder. "Taste."

Mulder did so and smiled. "Mmm, that's the best grits I've ever had."

Mulder took another cover off a plate and found a large omelette stuffed with bell peppers, onions and cheese. He began to eat just as ravenously as Alex, pausing only long enough to offer Alex a bite of the omelette. They fed each other with their fingers, and enjoyed both the food and the company with greater relish than either man cared to mention at this time.

Mulder moved away from the trolley and patted his stomach. "I don't recall when I have had a better breakfast!"

He sat on the bed and Alex moved closer to him. He sat on Mulder's lap and pushed him down to the bed, "I think we can make it a little better." With that said, he kissed Mulder thickly, letting their greasy lips and tongue taste each other fully.

Mulder made some wordless sound of agreement as he wrapped his legs around Alex's back. Alex pulled away for a moment, holding himself directly over Mulder's rock hard erection, which was tenting the towel still about his hips. Alex reached over and grabbed a condom' handing it to Mulder. The other man opened the condom package and was about to place it over Alex's erection, but Alex moved off his lap, pushed the towel open and took the condom back from Mulder, smoothing it over the other man's cock in one slick motion.

"Alex?" Mulder breathed, not believing Alex was going to let him...

He moaned when he was handed the lube and then was presented with Alex's ass. Deciding he would rather use natural lube, he licked up and down the crack of Alex's ass then stuck in his tongue. Alex squirmed and sighed in pleasure.

Mulder quickly lubricated his latex-covered cock, then held it steady as Alex sat fully down on it. He moaned loudly as his former, now apparently present lover's sweet ass gripped his cock deliciously. It had been way too long for him, too, it seemed. Alex felt himself melt as a hard thrust from the other man had Mulder buried to the hilt inside of him. He bent down and began lapping at Mulder's lips until his tongue was given access to the man's mouth and he began sucking on his lover's tongue.

Alex played with his tongue a bit then moved down to an earlobe and then down to a pert nipple actions that soon had Mulder writhing in a frenzy, especially when Alex's teeth came into play.

"Alex, please..." begged Mulder and Alex looked up from the slightly bruised nipple and smiled. He licked one more time over the nub of flesh then sat up and began a slow rhythm of moving up and down on Mulder's long cock, clenching and loosening his muscles as he did so.

Mulder, not to be played with without getting a lick or two in himself, no pun intended, sat up, and began sucking on Alex's hard nipples, biting and nipping and licking each one in turn. Alex moaned and wrapped his arm around Mulder's head to hold himself steady. It didn't take long for Mulder to have Alex whimpering and begging just as he had done.

Mulder grabbed Alex's hips then began to thrust upwards, taking sudden charge and fucking his lover hard.

"Oh, god, yeah," moaned Alex, squeezing down hard every time Mulder thrust in. He had missed Mulder's long cock, and the way it seemed to spear inside his very soul. They pressed their lips together, claiming each other as they moved faster in a punishing rhythm. Mulder bit down on a nipple one more time and Alex howled, coming hard between his belly and Mulder's. His lover gasped as Alex's muscles clenched down on him impossibly tight, and he held still for a moment before thrusting up a few more times and then coming himself. He pressed his lips over Alex's, expressing all the love, frustration and anger that he knew they both felt in that kiss as they both collapsed on the bed, the FBI agent still deep inside Alex.

Alex's last thought as he drifted off again was how much he still loved Mulder and always would. Jeremy as his Master could never replace that.
 
Continued in Chapter 22