Title: Coming home
Author: Bertie
Date: 11/18/01
Fandom: XF
Pairing: M/Sk/K, M/O, K/O
Category: Some light BDSM and angst
Rating: NC-17
Status: WIP
Archive: sure
Feedback:
bertina1967@cs.com
Series/Sequel: Possibilities, Chapter 20
Warning: Any similarities to the episode SR819 is purely accidently on purpose:)
Disclaimers: I own the original characters, who knows now who owns the others
Notes: The last bit is dedicated to the all knowing, all seeing Goddess Michele, my beta who I don't really deserve but certainly my readers do;)  


It had been two months and Alex was well prepared to do the tasks presented to him. He just had to be told his target's name and when to begin. Now he was waiting for his Master to come in and, when he finally arrived, he wondered why the man was covered in sweat. He wanted to know more about his Master, but Jeremy was rarely forthcoming. He moved willingly when his Master had him sit down on a chair. Jeremy never kept him in the submissive pose for long. He much preferred his Cat in action.When his Master sat down and motioned for him to sit as well, he was very eager to perform the task set before him.

"Cat, it has come to my attention that you were once involved with your current target. I wasn't aware of this until just last night. I normally would never allow one of my slaves to perform a duty that they could not do. You must be honest and tell me if you can."

Jeremy looked at Alex very critically. Alex held back shivering from that look. His Master had never been cruel to him. He had no reason to think this would change suddenly. He wondered who the target was, and he was about to say he didn't think it would be a problem when his Master stopped him.

"This man that I will show you-if he is someone you cannot perform your duties to the fullest against, you must tell me."

"Yes, Master. I must tell you."

Jeremy nodded then handed over a folder. Alex took it without hesitation and opened it. He bit the inside of his mouth to keep from crying out. There was an FBI picture of Walter Skinner. He stared at the picture, trying his best to figure out how he should react to Jeremy. He opted for stoic and unemotional, then tried his best to hold back any response when he looked back up at his Master.

"I can tell this man meant something to you. Is he the man you love?"

Alex desperately wanted to tell his Master the truth. He did not want to keep secrets from this man who had treated him so well these past few months. He finally managed to say, "I - I was in love with his lover."

Jeremy's eyebrows rose at that. "But you had feelings for him as well?"

Alex nodded. "Yes, I did."

"Will it keep you from performing your duty, Cat?"

Alex could tell this was a test. He was proving his worthiness to the Consortium if he accepted this task. He shook his head.

"I will be able to perform the duties assigned to me, Master, as you have taught me." That much was very true. He was eager to prove his worthiness to his Master. He was sure he could handle the situation. Anyway, Walter and Fox had probably already written him off as a lost cause. He could do it.

Jeremy could sense Alex's hesitation. He studied the beautiful young man before him. The man at times was just a statue of beauty, showing no emotion at all. At other times he was a raging inferno of passion and emotion. Right now, Jeremy knew that Alex was wearing the mask of the statue, but underneath there were emotions simmering, possible fear, more likely anger, although Jeremy couldn't be sure. He finally nodded his head.

"Very well, Cat. I will expect the best from you. There is a list of duties that must be carried out first. Once the bait has been cast, you will start on your assignment. We will contact you when that begins." He paused, watching the young man who had yet to betray an emotion yet. "Since you will need your freedom to fully perform this assignment, I have set up a location for you to stay. You will be away from me a long while, my Cat. If you ever need me for any reason, do not hesitate to call me. If I need you, you will put on hold any tasks you are about to do and come to me. Do you understand, Cat?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Here is the location and the keys. You will find a car waiting for you outside. You will go to that location and await the call."

"Yes, Master."

Alex took the envelope that held a set of keys and a slip of paper. He put them in his breast pocket then looked back at his Master. Jeremy moved back from his desk and then said, "Come."

Alex rose and went to stand in front of his Master. Jeremy grasped his ass possessively and nuzzled his abdomen through his t-shirt. He pulled away to ask, "Who do you belong to, Cat?"

"You, Master," Alex said thickly, already hard as a brick from the close proximity of his Master.

Jeremy smiled; glad the statue had cracked a bit. He rose and looked into his Cat's green eyes. "I will leave you with something to remember me by while you are on this mission."

He turned Alex bodily and pressed him down against his desk. He unbuttoned then unzipped the fly, pulling down his slave's jeans.

Alex lay still while his Master undressed him. He needed this desperately. It would keep him focused on what he had to do. And it would definitely remind him of whom he belonged to now. He wasn't a part of Walter and Mulder's love nest any more.

Jeremy was very happy to find that his slave was prepared for him. He thrust two fingers easily into Alex, then opened his own fly, and sheathed his cock quickly with a condom. He thought of having his Cat join Pup very soon. It would not be long before Pup was ready for more than just erotic spankings and discipline. The boy had nearly come simply from being tied down to a cross. That was a definite possibility. He would have to ask his Pup what he found so alluring about the cross.

Returning to the business at hand, he pried apart the cheeks in front of him and embedded himself deeply to the root with one forceful thrust. His Cat howled and that was just wonderful. He loved his Cat's noises very much. Those thoughts made him think of Pup's delightful little pants and moans whenever he was allowed to masturbate himself after a session. He really would have to bring the two of them together.

He bent and nibbled on the sweet little ear near his mouth and whispered, "You're mine, do you understand, Cat?"

Cat whimpered. "Yes, Master."

"Very good." Jeremy reached under them and grasped his slave's pretty little cock, which wasn't so little at the moment. "You're so hard for me, my Cat. I love it when you show how much you love your master." With that, he began to pump his slave's cock. His Cat began to mewl for him and he angled his thrusts so that it wasn't long before his slave cried out, coming all over the desk and his Master's hand. He rode out the spasms then continued to fuck his grunting Cat. His slave would be sore in the morning and possibly the next few days, but that was Jeremy's intention. When he finally came, he fell heavily upon his slave's body, and then bent to kiss the sweat covered neck.

"I shall miss you, my sweet Cat," breathed Jeremy into Alex's ear, making him shiver.

"I'll miss you too, Master," murmured Alex, feeling fully sated and sleepy. Jeremy lay still for a bit, letting his slave feel his weight and smell his sweat, letting him know what he would be missing in the next few weeks.

He finally pulled up and out of his slave then waited until his Cat rose, his legs a bit wobbly. He looked down at his cock still sheathed in the condom and his slave pulled it off of him, and then threw it away.

"Clean me, my Cat."

Alex bent and licked and sucked off all the cum on his Master's cock. Then his Master pulled him up to kiss him.

"Clean yourself up, my Cat. Then go perform your assigned task. Call me when you arrive at your destination. There will be instructions shortly...whether it's tonight or tomorrow, I don't know yet. I will keep you informed of any change in plans." He looked at his slave closely for any signs of reaction. Cat seemed dazed from the fuck, but he was more alert than he had been a moment ago. "Very well, Cat. I have faith in your abilities." He pulled his slave against him once more and kissed him hard, then pushed him away. When his slave turned to leave, he straightened himself, putting his cock back into his trousers.

Alex rushed to the bathroom and quickly cleaned himself, then moved just as quickly out to the driveway and found the car assigned to him. It was a typical silver gray government car. He unlocked it using the keys in the envelope, and soon was on his way to his temporary residence to await further orders.

*****

Mulder was so glad to come back from that crazy assignment Kersh had sent him on. He was grateful that his Master kept him focused and helped him deal with the fact that he was reassigned from under Skinner and given to a man he didn't respect. From that thought came one of Skinner, which he quickly suppressed-his relationship, or lack there of with the man was a whole different story, one which he still hadn't worked through, although he certainly was trying. He hurriedly undressed, waiting for his Master to come into the room. He was so glad he had remembered to prepare for him. He sometimes forgot and his Master would forcibly remind him with a few hurting thrusts of a dry finger.

Luckily his Master was rarely late and he entered the room shortly afterwards.

Jeremy looked down at his Pup. This slave was quite a treasure. Those puppy dog eyes were looking down like they were supposed to and his pouty lips were just asking to be kissed. He was quite eager to see how his Pup would respond to the surprise he had in store for his slave. He had recently been very obedient and deserved to be rewarded for that. He snapped his fingers and his Pup automatically came to heel beside him. He petted his Pup's head, letting him lean into his hand.

"You have been very good, Pup. For that you get a treat." His slave was practically wagging his tail in anticipation. He walked over to the bed, his Pup following dutifully beside him on all fours. His Pup knew never to climb on the bed--that was a No-No. So he waited patiently beside the bed as his Master undressed.

"You have a very beautiful body, my Pup. Today, since you have been so good, I want to see how much pleasure I can derive out of that sleek lovely body of yours."

Jeremy could sense a hesitation and those lovely eyes looked pain filled.

"I will not replace your lover, Pup. I will only reward you in pleasure for your obedience. Come."

His Pup looked at him with sorrowful eyes for just a moment then he awkwardly climbed onto the bed. Jeremy patted his slave's head then ran his hands down those sleek lines of his Pup's body.

"Relax, Pup," he murmured reassuringly as his hands sought out every sensitive part of his slave's body. Every inch of his Slave's smooth hot skin was stroked, every nerve ending stimulated, and soon his Pup was panting. When Jeremy moved away from him to retrieve condom and lube from the bedside table, he whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Shhh, I am right here, Pup. I will not be gone for long." His Master came back up behind him and slowly massaged the beautiful round globes of his ass until his slave was quivering with anticipation. One thumb lightly grazed his slave's anus, which caused him to whimper with need. "I shall be in you very shortly. But first I must get you ready."

Slicking his fingers, he slowly pushed one into his Pup's rear, making sure he brought the least discomfort to his slave. When his finger could reach no further, he slid it out to lube again, and then back in this time with two. His Pup naughtily thrust back against his fingers and he spanked that white ass in punishment. Which was not the thing to do because soon he was pushing back against his Master's hand for more contact, obviously begging to be spanked.

"Is that what my Pup wants? To be spanked?" His Pup answered by thrusting back again. "Hmm, this ass is rather white-it does look like it needs a bit of color."

His Pup was quivering in anticipation of the next spank, but nearly yelped when his Master's tongue licked over the spot where he had spanked before. Then unexpectedly, he bit down on the yielding flesh. This time he could not control the yip that came from his lips. The tongue soothed but then he was bitten again. Over and over this happened until Mulder's ass was covered in marks and he was moaning steadily from the tingling sensation that seemed to spread like fire from his ass out across every inch of his body. Just when he didn't think his knees could hold him up any longer, his Master's cock breached him. He groaned and nearly came all over the bed sheets but held himself back through sheer force of will, knowing that punishment for cumming without permission would be more severe than just his ass being nibbled on. The one time that had happened before, his Master had asked him to masturbate in front of him. Not realizing that it was a test of sorts, Mulder had complied eagerly, quickly bringing himself to orgasm, only realizing his mistake when he looked up at his Master, and the man had glared back at him, asking in a frighteningly quiet voice, "Did I tell you that you could cum?"

He had been whipped soundly for this mistake, and then made to sit in the corner on his bruised and aching ass for hours. He had never done it again.

Jeremy loved the feel of his Pup opening up for him and had established a rhythm that had his Pup nearly delirious. He knew his slave would not last for long so he bent and whispered softly into one of his Pup's ears, "Cum for me."

His slave seemed to fall apart when he wailed and came explosively. Just as the muscles contracted around his cock, Pup's legs gave out on him and he fell to the mattress with his ass in the air, still impaled deeply. He let his slave catch a breath before continuing.

Mulder heard his Master whispering, "Such a sweet ass, my Pup," as he continued his onslaught, and he wondered if anyone could have a bruised prostate. He doubted he would be able to sit comfortably at all the next day. The sensations were incredible though, and he tried not to wonder if this had been Skinner, would it have been better. He nearly sobbed at such a thought, but forced the thoughts away, trying instead to focus on the sensations of his Master nibbling on his ear as he pounded into him a few more times, stiffened, then came inside the condom.

*****

Walter wasn't having a good day. He woke up with a hangover, he came into the office to find that no matter how much he tried to ignore Mulder, it was nearly impossible, and on top of that, his two new agents were acting strangely. Skinner was already very leery of Spender Junior, and Diana Fowley was one woman who had the balls and strut to face down even the toughest marine.

Walter wondered when it had all gone wrong for him. He couldn't believe it was just the alcohol. But he decided he had to start by putting away the booze for a while as he went in search of something that he had been familiar with before all of *this * in his life occurred. He wasn't exactly sure what *this * was, but he knew it was definitely a killer. Getting knocked on his ass was certainly something he needed, but the fact that he was woozy before that occurred told him something was definitely up. He wasn't sure what it was.

Even after visiting his doctor, he still could not shake the wooziness he felt. Lying on the staff lounge's sofa wasn't even a help. Mulder came along and found him there. 'Great, all I need is for Mulder to help me like a damsel in distress.' He did not like Mulder's hands on him.it almost made him sob. If he hadn't felt like someone had kicked his side in, he would have pulled him down and kissed that concerned look away. He was very grateful that Mulder decided to call Dana in to help when he'd found the large bruise on his side.

Being the central figure in an X-file was certainly not his idea of a good time nor did he consider it a chance to get back together with Mulder. Since his former lover and agent seemed totally distracted with the case, he had no other course but to follow along and try not to look too needy. Luckily, the fact he was still a bit woozy and his vision blurred occasionally helped to distract him from other more personal thoughts he was having about the agent helping him.

Going with Mulder to find the man who had slipped him whatever it was working in his body was not the best idea he'd had. Not just because it could have possibly revealed to Mulder that he really wanted him back in his life, but because he had nearly fainted and had to have Mulder see him like that. 'Chasing after someone in your condition is no way to behave,' he chided to himself, and then wondered what in the world his condition was anyway.

When he ended up in the hospital, still unsure what was going on with him, he was not in the least surprised. The pain was getting unbearable, but he felt like he deserved every bit of it. Acting so stupidly, as he had recently with Mulder, with his own body, with Alex.he felt like sobbing but the pain was too much even for that.

When he finally began to remember seeing a man who had apparently been tailing him all day, he realized that he had been so wrapped up in his own self-pity that he just hadn't really been paying attention enough to recognize the longhaired drifter. He was bearded, that's all he could remember, the only clue he had. He sighed and suddenly the pain seemed to intensify more than he could bear. Then all went black.

When he awoke again, he was in the hospital and being told that he had died but, for some unknown reason, he was now alive again. He looked around the room groggily, caught movement out of the corner of his eye, and looked over to see a man looking at him through the glass window. It was the same bearded man. He closed his eyes, not sure what the man wanted, but he knew the answer wouldn't be long in coming.

When he was discharged from the hospital a few days later, the doctors were puzzled by his sudden instant recovery, but had no more clues as to what had happened to him than they'd had at the start of this case. He had an idea that the mystery man would be contacting him. He almost staggered at how grateful he was that Mulder wasn't his lover any longer. Now he was alone and, whoever that man was, he could not use his lover against him. He shook his head. 'Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Skinner.' His thoughts were bleak and bitter.

When he staggered into his condo, glad he was given medical leave from his office, he made a bee-line for his bed and hoped the mystery man wouldn't come knocking until he'd slept for at least a week, which is how long he felt he could sleep for, uninterrupted.

When he awoke, the first thing he did was curse his marine training. Then he blearily looked at the clock and saw it was nearly midnight. He had slept for about nine hours. Something had woken him, though. He groaned inwardly as he tried to move stiff muscles. He didn't remember putting his glasses on top of the clock radio, but there they were. He sighed as he placed them on his face. He struggled to disentangle himself from the bedsheets, and then winced as his bladder screamed at him. His mouth tasted like cotton dusted with baby powder, and he stumbled to the bathroom to relieve himself, then try to rinse the taste out of his mouth. He felt drained but not in the sick, hungover way he'd been experiencing recently. He was exhausted, but his mind felt clear, and he hoped that, come what may, he would not be making any rash decisions, like trying to contact the mystery man. Then he remembered the military alertness with which he had awoken, and he wondered if maybe the mystery man was the cause of the interruption of his sleep. 'Let's get this over, mystery man,' he thought grimly.

He felt better as he walked down the stairs to the kitchen then stopped dead in his tracks. There on the sofa lay a man-*the* man. He moved closer, quietly. The man was obviously asleep. He stopped just short of the couch, and realized that he recognized the features of the man on the couch. The man's body was.oh god.no. "Alex?"

The man stirred and woke, and when he saw those eyes open, he knew. Just as he fell backward he couldn't believe a former Marine and Assistant Director of the FBI would faint, but he found that he had no way of stopping himself.
 
Continued in chapter 21