Title: Skinner Comfort
Author: Bertie
Date: 7/23/01
Fandom: XF
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Category: PWP with some plot thrown in for good measure;)
Rating: NC-17
Status: WIP
Archive: sure
Feedback: would be nice;) 
bertina1967@cs.com
Series/Sequel: Possibilities, Chapter 16
Disclaimers: Rico belongs to me; the other ones are in dispute
Summary: Nah
Notes: Without the Goddess Michele, my life would be a meaningless drab of incorrect story telling:)  


Mulder lay face down on the hotel bed, wincing at the soreness of his ass, and the equally tender emotional pain. Why he felt devastated instead of sated was the fact he was lover-less. The whole trip he'd just undertaken seemed to be all about allowing Rico to show off how 'well-treated' Alex was. It certainly hadn't been fruitful at all, at least not in terms of getting Alex away from Rico and back in Mulder's life, and now he felt like an utter failure.

Something had to happen now, but he did not know what. Torn between rushing back to the scene and demanding Alex's release, and just giving up and waiting for Alex to do something, he sighed heavily and rolled over onto his side, feeling completely helpless.

*****

Alex was feeling conflicted. Part of him was grateful that Rico had just 'played' with Mulder and not hurt him, or worse. He knew Rico was certainly capable of it, but...another part of him now almost wished Mulder hadn't come in the first place. Rico was treating him with amazing gentleness, and it was driving him up the wall, confusing him, making him nervous. He didn't know where to turn, whom to trust. He had come to expect certain behaviors from Rico, and he wasn't getting them--well, at least maybe he could do something about that...

Rico entered into the room and looked over at his slave casually. "Come," he commanded. Alex refused to move. He waited a second and growled, "Now!" Alex still didn't move.

"Do I have to retrain you, my Beauty? Is that what you want? One night with Mulder and you become recalcitrant?"

Alex refused to answer him or move. Rico moved lightning quick, faster than his bulk belied. He grabbed Alex by his hair and pulled his head back to face him. "You are mine, my Beauty! No one else's! If I have anyone come into our bed, that is my prerogative! Do you understand me?"

Alex remained mute.

Rico's growl was low and dangerous sounding, but at the same time, it gave Alex a chill that had nothing to do with fear, "Answer me, Alex, or you shall regret it!"

Alex was shocked at the use of his given name. He raised himself slowly from the chair he had been sitting in and turned to face Rico. Then suddenly he pounced, slamming into Rico and knocking him to the floor. As the large man fell, Alex scrambled to rest his weight down on Rico's chest, sitting on top of the larger man and leaning his knees on top of Rico's arms, pinning them.

Just as quickly, though, Rico's legs rose up, with the grace and strength of one long used to hand-to-hand combat and special skills learned by a former lover, and grabbed Alex around his chest, pushing the younger man off him.

"You are no match for me, Alex. Give it up," Rico stated as he rose from the floor gracefully.

Alex, though a little winded, scrambled up from his sprawl across the floor and rushed again at Rico. The larger man smiled indulgently down at his flushed, angry face, and that just increased Alex's determination to hurt the big man in some way. He raised his fist and punched Rico right in the nose. Rico just laughed, though Alex knew he had felt the larger man's nose give a bit.

"I did not know you would be so rambunctious today, Alex. I could have set something up in the play room." He put his hand up to his nose and squeezed carefully. "I think you just straightened it. Thanks, my Beauty." Without further ado, he pressed Alex to him and kissed him passionately.

Alex was nonplussed but the kiss seemed to evoke something in him. He murmured hotly in Rico's ear, "Fuck me like you used to, Rico. No games, no master, no fucking 'Beauty'. Just you and me. Remember our first time?"

Those words sent a thrill through Rico and he growled, grabbing up Alex and pinning him to the wall with his own body. He bent his head to kiss Alex as he had the first time he revealed to the younger man his feelings, making sure to express his love for the man who had captured his heart so long ago.

Alex pulled his face away to breathe and Rico began nuzzling his neck and behind his ear. Alex moaned, getting into the feeling, reminded of the love he used to have for Rico. It had always been there, just under the surface and had not been shoved completely away, despite mistreatment and fear.

Alex wrapped one leg around Rico's body, letting his erection glide over the other man's, eliciting a small groan, and Rico spun him around and pushed him down on the bed.

Rico wanted this so much, more than he had realized until Alex had showed him. This raw, passionate Alex was the man he remembered, the man he had fallen in love with, before the subdued slave had taken over. Never mind that it was his doing, his torture, that had reduced Alex to his slave state; this was exactly what he had been missing all this time.

*****

Mulder heard a knock on his door and he jumped up from the bed to answer it quickly. Walter stood there with a concerned look on his face, but before he could speak, Mulder grabbed him and pulled him into the hotel room. He maneuvered Walter over to the bed and pushed him down on it.

"Mulder, what the hell--? What about Alex? Shouldn't we try to do something constructive?"

"Yeah, I am...I wanna fuck you into the mattress. How's that for constructive, big guy?"

Walter tried to sit up but six feet and one hundred and seventy pounds of G-man weighed him down. He tried once more to lift the man off him, but to no avail, then simply sighed and let Mulder do what he felt he had to.

"Mulder, don't you think--" he was cut off as Mulder's tongue thrust into his mouth. The younger man tugged at Walter's clothing, and at his own, nearly keening in his desperation to make them both naked. Walter helped, and soon their pants and shirts were nothing more than fancy throw rugs on the floor, and Mulder was slipping a hand under Walter's ass, tickling at the cleft of his cheeks with a hurried finger.

When Walter pulled away to breathe, he gasped, "I thought you'd want to bottom."

Mulder shook his head. "My ass is way too sore for that. Right now, I want some prime AD beef and I plan to get some!"

"Mulder..." the older man was cut off again by a hot fibbie tongue and this time he decided to just go with it.

*****

Rico looked down at his exhausted lover and was gripped with a feeling of pure overwhelming love for the man sleeping beside him. He didn't want to tell Alex about the assignment that the smoking man had brought up to him the other day. He knew it would mean either leaving Alex behind or involving him, and both thoughts worried him. He didn't think he could trust Alex enough yet to involve him in this particular project, but he hesitated in leaving his Beauty behind. He was quite sure that without his presence Alex would try to escape, and between the houseguards incompetence, and the fact that his Beauty's two past lovers were probably still sniffing around, he'd probably succeed. And that would not do. He would have to take his Beauty with him, unless he could find some way to keep him completely isolated, sheltered and far from anyone else. Somehow there had to be a way to make sure that Alex remained his and his alone, even when they were separated. Still smiling down at Alex's prone form, he began to devise a plan to make him feel all the emotions he had for him.

*****

Walter quite enjoyed bottoming once and awhile, and when Mulder was so hot for him, it made sitting on a hip for a day or two afterwards all worthwhile. Mulder's tongue was thrusting into his mouth in the same rhythm that his cock was fucking him, and Walter's thoughts began to disperse with each loving assault on his mouth and ass, until everything was a blur of sensation, love and lust combining to make him take complete leave of his senses. When his brain came back online, he groaned under the weight of a 170-pound fibbie agent lying boneless on top of him. Strands of brown hair were caught in his mouth and he spat them out gently while he tried to get his bearings. He realized that they were probably glued together or soon would be if they didn't get up and do something about it.

"Mulder," he croaked, then cleared his throat. "Come on. I have to get up."

Mulder groaned and slowly rolled off to one side of Walter's body, wondering why he felt like a Mac truck had hit him. It wasn't like he'd never topped before. But this had been different, and he supposed it might have been a combination of his earlier excesses, coupled with the deep feelings he had for the man lying beside him.

"Damn, did you get the license plate number?" he mumbled.

Walter looked over at the bruised looking younger man with concern. "What did Rico do to you, Mulder?" He grabbed Mulder and began pulling him this way and that in search of something.

"Stop, Walter! The room's spinning as it is..."

"Shit, they must have drugged you."

Mulder shook his head to clear his head and to deny what Walter said.

"I didn't eat or drink anything...and I don't recall being...well, I was unconscious for a bit but I had two big men on top of me."

Walter's eyebrows rose. "Oh?"

Mulder gave a crooked smile to Walter's query. Walter's heart did a little hop at that. He looked so beautiful that the older man found himself, not for the first time, questioning his own self worth, and wondering just how he'd wound up with this wonderful man in the first place. Such was his love for Mulder, not to mention his own self-image.

"Come on, beautiful," he murmured and kissed the tip of Mulder's nose, "we have to get cleaned up if we want to plan Operation Rescue."

Mulder brushed a hand over that part of his anatomy that Walter had just kissed, looked heartbreakingly self-conscious for a moment, then grinned and hopped out of the bed, offering his hand to his lover. Walter stared at it incredulously for a second then took it, letting the younger man help him out of bed.

"I am not that old," he grumbled.

"No, but you are mine," growled Mulder, pulling Walter against him.

Not the most masterful Mulderesque he'd ever heard, but he opted to go with it.

"Anything you say, Master," he replied almost humbly, but the twinkle in his brown eyes gave him away though.

Mulder smiled again and kissed Walter thoroughly before he pulled him into the bathroom.

****

Rico pulled Alex against his wet body, letting his lover sit comfortably between his legs as they lay in the tub letting the warm water soothe them. Rico's hand came up to run a warm soapy rag up and down Alex's arm. Then he dropped the rag and his hand came up to caress Alex's chest. Alex moaned, loving this type of attention more than anything he had felt from the older man in a long time. Rico began to nibble on his ear as his hand played with a pert nipple. Alex began to pant as Rico's tongue lapped down his neck, closed his eyes, and suddenly his thoughts were full of Mulder and Skinner.

"I think we forgot something not too long ago, my Beauty," Rico murmured against his neck, not sounding as affectionate as his actions.

Alex stiffened immediately at the sudden use of the hated moniker.

"Before this dreadful business with Mulder and Skinner, I was planning on marking you, if you remember. I think it is long overdue, don't you?" he asked Alex calmly.

Alex kept his eyes closed and whispered, "Please..."

"Please what, Beauty? You are mine. I must mark you to show that you are always mine, no one else's. Besides, the old man wants me for a special project. I don't know how long it will be. I cannot risk bringing you with me, my love. You must stay here. Jim will take care of you. And so you must have my mark, to keep you safe. To keep you here. This will be a way of reminding you of my love."

Alex froze in fear and uncertainty. Thoughts raced in his mind chaotically, until only one thing seemed to shout out at him more than any other thought. He had to kill Rico. Even as the cold, almost forgotten voice of his own thoughts startled him he realized that it was the only way. He could tell himself that Rico loved him, that Rico cared about him, but the fact of the matter was that Rico was dangerous. To his lovers, naturally, but to himself as well, and he finally felt like he was seeing it clearly. All Rico's talk of marking had cleared his delusions as coldly as winter's first frost on autumn roses, and he knew he had to act. And soon, before Rico could dissuade him. He had to plan it perfectly. Rico leaving to do a project for Spender was an opportunity. It would give him the time he needed to plan it. Another thought suddenly occurred to him. He would see which option was more viable. All he needed to do was make a phone call.
 

Continued in chapter 17