Title: Rico's Revenge
Author: Bertie
Date: 6/24/01
Fandom: XF
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Category: no clue-sounds adventurey but maybe not...
Rating: NC-17
Status: WIP
Archive: sure
Feedback: would be nice;)
bertina1967@cs.com
Series/Sequel: Possibilities, Chapter 15
Disclaimers: Rico belongs to me, the other ones are in dispute
Summary: Nah
Notes: I love my sweet Goddess Michele who makes me feel worthy, though sometimes I feel unworthy to kiss her foot--hmm, licking her toes may not be a bad thing <eg> but I digress...  


Rico had Jim strip Mulder and tie him to the cross in full view of the wooden horse. He then dismissed the hulking man from the playroom, knowing what he did in it disturbed his personal guard.

Rico smiled at the beautiful agent splayed out for him. He ran his hand up and down Mulder's sleek chest and sighed, "Very lovely. I can understand why you want him so much, my Beauty."

Alex remained prostrate where Rico had left him, his eyes looking away from Mulder. Rico snapped his fingers and pointed to the horse. His slave immediately assumed the proper stance.

Rico tied down Alex's wrist and truncated arm then buckled his ankles to the horse. He stepped back to run his hand up and down Alex's bare bottom. Mulder could not help but look at what Rico was doing. 'Who could resist that sweet ass, especially when spread open and on display like that?' he thought, trying to console himself.

Alex was rather grateful that he was facing away from Mulder, not wanting to see the pity in his lover's eyes, nor wanting him to see the shame in his own.

"Is he not delicious, Mulder? It's hard to just look at him...you want to touch him. This body was meant to be touched. Don't you agree?" Mulder nodded before he realized what he was doing--Rico's voice was soft and almost hypnotic, lulling Mulder into a sensual stupor.

Rico just smiled at Mulder's reaction, as though he expected nothing less, then bent and softly licked at Alex's ass. In a short while Alex was whimpering as Rico began to delve deeper, swiping his tongue across his anus. Rico looked over at Mulder and noticed the agent's cock stirring as he licked his slave. Rico chose not to taunt Mulder by pointing it out, but continued his ministrations on his Beauty's backside. Mulder knew exactly what Rico was doing and he struggled with his bonds, frustrated that all he could do was watch, knowing full well that he would be fully erect the more Rico played with Alex. Both his lovers had often teased him about his voyeuristic tendencies, and he was angry with himself that said tendencies were about to be his undoing.

Alex regretted that he did not have a cock ring on, feeling vaguely humiliated that he would be cumming so soon. But with each stroke of Rico's tongue, his cock was being rubbed softly but relentlessly across the flap of padding covering the horse. Rico waited until Alex's straining muscles told him it was just the right moment then thrust his tongue deep into Alex, sending his slave over the edge. Alex cried out as his cum shot straight down to the floor. Rico continued his tongue thrusts after letting Alex's muscles grip his tongue with the power of his orgasm.

Mulder was squirming now, seeing Rico continually manipulate Alex's rear end. His cock was screaming at him for attention, but he was unable to do anything to soothe it. Alex was panting and moaning, making it even harder for Mulder to stand it.

Rico finally pulled away as his slave was whimpering and moaning pitifully, then he rose and opened his pants to let his leaking hard on out. He ran his cock all over Alex's ass, which was such a sensual image, that Mulder found himself moaning involuntarily.

Rico looked over at the straining agent and smiled. "He is mine now, Mulder. All mine. I used to wear a condom all the time for him when he was with you. No more."

With that, Rico thrust hard into Alex's loosened muscle and Alex cried out, as did Mulder in sheer sympathetic frustration. Mulder closed his eyes, not being able to stand the deliciously brutal sight of Rico thrusting into Alex. The sounds, though, were just as overwhelming and Mulder could tell he would cum soon, probably when Rico did. It was such an instinctual reaction; he could not help himself.

Rico was grunting as he thrust repeatedly deep inside the other man, and Alex was moaning his pleasure at his actions, while Mulder was whimpering in need. He was trying his best to hold back his ejaculation, wanting to at least wait for Rico to cum, and just when he thought he would lose to his baser needs, Rico bellowed his release. Mulder followed almost instantaneously, letting loose, glad to have Rico's shout mask his own cry of release.

Mulder was shivering in the cool of the room; the sweat that covered him was cooling off rapidly. This cold, coupled with his uncertainty over Rico's behavior, were the only things keeping him conscious now that he'd cum-another trait that both Alex and Walter had commented on.

Rico pulled out of his sub's rear and looked over at the shivering agent, smiling at the pained look on the man's face. Rico soothed Alex's shivering body, running his hands all over Alex's back and rear. He untied his sub and told him to shower and prepare himself. Alex immediately scuttled away to obey Rico's command, not even glancing over at Mulder, not wanting to see his lover trussed up and helpless-- not wanting Mulder to see the fear and guilt in his eyes.

While Alex showered, Rico went over to the bound, shivering man and ran a hand down his smooth chest.

"Are you cold, Mulder? Do you require anything?" Rico asked softly, testing Mulder's reaction.

"I require you to let me go." Mulder spat the words out angrily before he could stop himself. Then, knowing how futile his protests would be with this man, he continued in what he hoped was a properly cowed tone of voice: "I can see that you're Alex's Master and I won't hinder you further."

Rico laughed. "Oh, I can't let you go just yet; we still have a few hours left for me to play."

Rico ran his thumb over Mulder's mouth; he desperately wanted to feel his cock thrust between those sensual lips, but he didn't trust the man not to bite him. Being bitten would just not do. Rico took a pair of cuffs from one of the boxes of toys he had lying about the room. He snapped one end around Mulder's left wrist then let that wrist free of the cross, then he untied the right wrist and snapped the other cuff around it. He then looped Mulder's cuffed wrists around a peg above his head, loving the way the agent's chest muscles slid under his skin. Rico murmured his pleasure and ran his hands over the peaking nipples, caressing them to hard points. He bent and licked and sucked them until Mulder whimpered, then moved back to see a flushed and frustrated look on that beautiful face.

He heard Alex enter the room and he asked his sub to untie Mulder's legs. Alex did so quickly, never looking up once.

"Go lie down and wait for me, Beauty." Alex complied immediately with his master's wishes, hoping that maybe Rico would leave Mulder in the playroom, to hear them rather than have him join them here in the bedroom when the master made love with his slave There was nothing else Alex could think to call it. Rico was doing all that he could to show that he loved him. Sending Alex into orbit every night from his sensual play was rather telling. Rico was in love with Alex, almost painfully so. He was seducing Alex into wanting to stay, and on some level, it was working. However, it did not stop his slave from knowing that there was still plenty to fear from his master. He was well aware of what his master could do if provoked. Alex had done everything to avoid punishment, to ensure that Rico was satisfied with him.

He was dismayed when, shortly, Rico brought Mulder into the bedroom. His Master was leading Mulder by his chained wrists and, as Mulder stumbled trying to keep up with the other man, Alex wished he were anywhere but there. Rico threw Mulder down on the bed, and Mulder reluctantly complied, feeling that Alex was not going to do anything to save himself, and he knew part of the reason for this was Alex's fear for him. He thought obeying the smooth talking madman at this point was probably the best course of action for both him and his lover, and he tried to ignore the fact that he mostly had no choice. He also tried to ignore his libido, which was winning an internal battle over his fight-or-flight mode, which was not making any headway. And never mind the fact that his cock was really happy to be anywhere near Alex.

He sighed in his compliance, waiting in both dread and excited anticipation for what Rico had planned next, as Rico tied his cuffed wrists to the headboard. Rico moved back to admire the display. Mulder's long legs were stretched out on the bed while Alex was looking away from his lover splayed out right beside him.

"Beauty, I want you to fuck that gorgeous mouth."

Alex stared in shock at his master for a moment, then whined, "Please, master, don't make me."

"Do it!" his master barked, brooking no argument. Even Mulder jumped at that command, feeling Rico could nearly match Skinner's bark. Mulder wondered if the man had been a drill sergeant at some point, or at least eaten a few of them for breakfast...

Mulder's cock was rather eager to have Alex so close and he'd always loved the taste of his lover. He just wished Alex weren't looking so distressed at the proposition. Rico encouraged him by saying, "Come on, Beauty. This may be your last chance ever to be with him. I want you to show me how much you love this man."

Alex was not much encouraged by that, but he moved closer to Mulder then straddled his lover, still keeping his eyes from meeting his lover's. Mulder, on the other hand, loved the feel of Alex's ass against his chest and he was quite happy to have Alex's cock fed to him. In no time he had licked and sucked Alex to his full length and was quite willing and happy to swallow his cum but Rico commanded, "Stop!"

Alex whimpered, just once, then acquiesced, pulling his hard, very wet and dripping cock from Mulder's amazing mouth.

"Suck him now, Alex," this time Rico's voice was almost a purr. Rico was very happy to see Alex eagerly comply with that one. Alex did like to suck cock; he knew that from the way his sub always complied quickly with that particular command for him. Alex, though, was just very grateful to give something back to Mulder for even trying to rescue him, no matter how misguided it was.

Shortly, however, Rico shouted out another command to stop, and Alex pulled off of Mulder's cock immediately, eyes glazed with passion, wondering what his master wanted him to do now.

"Get him ready, my Beauty. I want you to fuck him."

Alex grabbed the lube that was sitting on the bedside table and quickly prepared Mulder, not sure how long he could keep it up for his sweet Fox. He was so glad Rico was letting him do his lover, but on another level he was upset. He might never have another chance to be with his Fox ever again, and he hated that this last time had to be under the watchful eyes of Rico...if only it was Walter here with them now. Oh god, Walter...he moaned to himself but then quickly lost all thought as he thrust his cock inside his sweet Fox. He bent and quickly claimed a kiss while Mulder acclimated to him. Oh god how he missed Mulder's kisses. Mulder's tongue was sending his desire up a notch or two as he slowly began to slide in and out of his lover, then picked up the pace as Mulder's muscles tightened around him.

Just then he felt his Master's hand on his humping backside, and he froze for a moment but Rico murmured, "Continue, my Beauty."

Mulder was too far-gone to even realize that Rico had come up behind Alex. Rico was preparing to fuck Alex while Alex was fucking Mulder. The minute Rico's fingers entered his backside Alex cried out. Mulder opened his eyes and saw the big bulk of Rico behind Alex. "Oh god," he moaned, not sure if he liked the idea of Rico potentially falling on Alex after Alex fell on him...

Rico whispered something into Alex's elfin ear after licking it, and then Alex bent down to Mulder and began to kiss, suck and lick Mulder's already hard nipples. Mulder was in heaven. Who cared if he was crushed under 400 pounds of man muscle? Mulder began to voice his pleasure rather eloquently when he felt a jolt. Rico had just thrust into Alex and had sent Alex thrusting into him.

Rico quickly took over the cadence and soon Alex was a human sized condom between Rico and Mulder. 'Well, let's just see who sets the pace,' thought Mulder wickedly and he lifted his face up and latched onto a pink pert nipple and sucked it hard. Alex squealed like the piggie Walter always called him and came deep within Fox. His anal muscles clamped hard onto Rico's cock as he came, and Rico groaned as his own orgasm rocked him, and he thrust himself brutally into Alex.

When Mulder came to, he realized he was still pinned under the combined weight of both Alex and Rico--not the most pleasant of sensations. He licked at Alex's ear, hoping to wake him up and have his lover ease off of him. Alex snorted then moved, pulling the dried semen right off of Mulder's belly, who then squealed in pain. That woke Rico and Alex up.

"Amazing," Rico murmured, smiling beguilingly down into Mulder's sleepy hazel eyes. He bent forward and Mulder turned his head, saying, "I don't kiss on the first date."

Rico laughed. "Yeah, but you seem to fuck on the first date!"

Mulder snorted, moving away from the big one-armed man, pressing himself against Alex. The green-eyed man caressed Mulder, loving the feel of him so close.

"God, you are so beautiful together," Rico said. Then he sighed heavily. "I would love to see you two together for longer, but sadly, there are only a few hours left before everybody's favorite AD comes to rescue his agent. Kiss and say your good-byes. Being the magnanimous sort, I shall leave you alone for a few moments. Beauty, show our lovely guest to the shower. I am sure he would like to clean up before he leaves."

Rico rose from the bed and unlocked the cuffs holding Mulder, then walked out of the room, leaving Fox and Alex looking at each other for a second in bewilderment.

"Oh god, it is so good to see you, Fox," Alex suddenly moaned, as if he were in pain.

"Baby, I don't want to leave without you," Mulder replied, only feeling slightly foolish as the cheesy soap opera dialogue tumbled out of him.

The kiss was just as over the top, but the second Alex slipped his tongue into his mouth, Mulder could have cared less if they were acting out every bad soap scene ever made.

"I need to shower, I am funky." Mulder murmured against Alex's sweet lips. Alex grinned.

"Come on, lover, I've missed our showers together." Alex pulled Mulder up from the bed and pushed him in the direction of the bathroom.

There were soon covered in soapsuds, washing each other languorously, wanting to spend as much time as they could just wrapped in each other's arms. Alex grinned evilly as he moved down Mulder's washed body, placing a tiny kiss on the bit of skin just below his belly button, but above his impressive erection.

"Want me to take care of this?" he asked with a glint in his eye.

Mulder rolled his eyes. "That would be helpful." he bit back any further comment as Alex took his cock in his mouth in one fell swoop.

Mulder groaned loudly, loving the feel of Alex's throat muscles working on his cock as the younger man sucked, using his tongue to caress along the vein. He ran his hands through Alex's wet hair, loving the soft sleekness, especially now while the other man was obviously intent on eating him alive.

Just before he came, he tugged on Alex's head, trying to pull him up and off him. Alex pulled away reluctantly and gazed up at Mulder, lips swollen and eyes dazed with desire.

"Wha-?" he asked thickly.

"Get up here," Mulder groaned, pulling Alex up to him to taste himself on Alex's lips. Alex went wild, thrusting his tongue deeply into Mulder's mouth, wanting to crawl all the way into him and never come out.

There was definitely something that Mulder loved about this totally acquiescent Alex, but he spanked himself internally at the thought, realizing that this humble Alex was the product of Rico's ownership and power over the younger man. He squelched that thought quickly, wanting to spend the rest of his time with Alex in a better frame of mind, one that didn't include Rico on any level.

"Oh, god, Mulder, I don't want you to leave!" moaned Alex, when he pulled away finally to breathe.

Mulder groaned in pain and frustration. "I don't want to leave either. Not without you."

He pressed his hard cock against Alex's and humped until Alex did the same. Soon they were crying out and cumming together as the water started to cool. They quickly washed themselves up and turned off the taps.

They held each other for a long while, letting the water drain off their bodies before stepping out of the shower and toweling each other off.

On a hanger hooked to the door of the bedroom was Mulder's suit. It looked like it had been dry cleaned. He stared at it in surprise then put it on after discovering his underwear clean on the bed. Mulder felt like he had just been serviced in an expensive hotel. Of course, room service had taken on a whole new meaning.

'Well, at least the room service included Alex,' he thought to himself.

Alex did not dress but held his body against Mulder's, not wanting to let go for a bit to even put on a T-shirt or sweats. Mulder wondered if Rico insisted Alex walk around the place nude, but when Rico finally entered the bedroom, he snapped his fingers at Alex. He then pointed to the outfit that lay on a chair near one corner of the room. Alex shuffled over to it and pulled on the clothing.

'Shit,' Mulder thought, 'no wonder he doesn't want to wear anything.' The outfit was little more than scraps of leather, worn around his crotch and, for some reason, his wrist and his ankles. 'Oh, fuck, it's for when he is tied down.' Mulder realized suddenly. 'How thoughtful of Rico to consider Alex's skin.'

Alex quickly prostrated himself in front of Rico after putting on the bits of hide.

Rico quirked an eyebrow at Mulder. "So quiet, Mulder? That doesn't seem like you at all. Your reputation preceeds you."

Mulder finally said, "What can I say, Rico. At least you have not been torturing Alex...much. Not in the nasty-bruise-to-intensive-care-way, anyway."

Rico growled. "What I do with what is mine is my business. Be glad I allowed you to be with him. My patience is wearing thin and I do not appreciate the implication that I would harm my possessions. Beauty is well cared for!"

Jim entered the room and at a wordless hand signal from Rico, escorted Mulder out; Alex was left prostrate at Rico's feet. Mulder glanced back once, then walked away, feeling like he was leaving a large portion of himself behind. Maybe this whole thing had been a complete waste of time, part of him argued. 'Yeah, but at least I was able to see that Alex was well cared for, for the most part.' The other side of his brain snorted, 'oh, yeah, well cared for, like a well-trained dog.'

A car was waiting for him outside the ranch house, and Jim opened the passenger door for Mulder to enter. Another equally large man was crammed into the driver's seat, and he gunned the engine even before Mulder could do up his seatbelt.

As the car moved out of the driveway and away from the ranch, Mulder sat back in the plush leather seat, feeling thoroughly abject and miserable.

He finally remembered his cell phone, found it still in his jacket pocket, and called Skinner.

"Walter...I need you," he moaned into the phone.

"Mulder? I was just about to schedule a flight. What happened? Where are you?"

As the driver pulled up to the front of a nice-looking hotel, Mulder glanced at the sign on the door, and said, "Well, you can meet me at the-uh-Red Rocks Inn, or I can meet you at the airport."

Skinner did not like the sound of Mulder's voice. "Mulder are you sure you're all right?"

"Yes-no-I don't know, Walter. I just need you here. I-you must already know that I was unsuccessful, in fact, I think I was a complete and utter failure!"

"Oh, baby, I will be there as soon as I can."

Mulder sighed, almost wishing he could just run back to DC with his tail between his legs, but having Walter beside him here seemed a much better prospect.

Before Walter hung up, Mulder sighed, "Call me when you get here. I will meet you at the airport."

"Ok." Walter pressed down the receiver then called the airport for the earliest flight out.

Continued in chapter 16