Possibilities 12a : Skinner to the Rescue by Bertie
Feedback: 
bertina1967@cs.com
A series AU just for Ursula. Again this is something I have never done but just look what this woman does to me<eg>  


After having killed three guards in the woods surrounding Hank's ranch using only his bare hands and a machete that he found on one of them, Skinner made his way to the house dripping gore.

Jim was just on his coffee break when he noticed movement out on the front lawn. He couldn't believe how fast his buddies Sam and Daryl were quickly dispatched. The guy was like an animal, gutting one then stabbing the other, no remorse and no human like feeling. Jim nearly pissed his pants.

"Who the fuck is this cat?" he asked himself. He took his semiautomatic and was about to put the rabid beast down when he heard a noise behind him and did pee himself.

"SHIT!" he cried and turned around to find Hank looking at him curiously.

"What the fuck are you doing??" Jim growled at the dumbfounded man, sorely pissed in more than one way.

"What is eating you, Jim? You know Rico likes it quiet while he is with Alex..."

"You ass, someone, or better yet, something is out there killing off our men!" Jim grumbled.

Hank saw the wet stain on Jim's pants and was about to laugh hysterically when he noticed a movement behind the big man.

A large blood-gored machete was pressed to the thick neck of Jim.

"Holy--" Hank began then saw Walter's bald pate over Jim's thick shoulder. "Walter!" Hank gasped in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Hank, leave now if you don't want to get killed," Walter's voice brooked no argument.

Hank stared in amazement at the calm deadly look to the brown eyes behind the wirerims just slightly stained with blood. Without a word, Hank fell in a dead faint, all 16 stone of him. He fell hard, probably ensuring that he would be out for quite some time.

Walter murmured in Jim's cauliflower ear, having to stand a bit on his toes to reach it, "You want to leave or you wanna die like your buddies outside?"

"I-I-I..." began Jim in horror, his body, not sure what to do, was frozen in fear.

"Wrong answer," and without further ado, he slit Jim's throat.

He left Jim's body gurgling and Hank snoring loudly on the floor of the kitchen and went in search of his hidden lover.

Guessing correctly, he opened the door to the basement and followed the stairs down. He was not surprised to find his Alex strapped to a wooden x just as Rico was about to shave him. He was blindfolded and had not noticed Walter approaching.

"Drop that if you know what's good for you," growled the AD.

Rico did not turn but said calmly, "I hold your lover's balls in hand, Mr. Skinner. I think you may have to rethink what you are doing."

"W-Walter?" gasped Alex, not believing his ears.

"Just try it," Walter egged him on.

"Walter!" cried Alex in consternation, horrified because he knew Rico would not hesitate.

Rico raised the straight razor but before he could do anything more, the machete in Walter's hand was thrust straight into Rico's ear.

Rico screamed for just a moment, then crumbled to the floor, the machete sticking out lewdly from his ear.

"Walter?" Alex asked, uncertain as to what had just happened.

"I am here, my love."

Walter pulled the blindfold off of his lover and bent to kiss the sweet lips open for him.

"Oh Walter," sighed Alex in pleasure as Walter proceeded to make love to him.


Continued in chapter 13