Title: Rico's Talents
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 11
Author: Bertie
Email:
bertina1967@cs.com
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Date: 4/29/01
Rating: NC-17-Whew! Finally:)
Category: There seems to be plot threating my PWP
Disclaimer: Rico belongs to me, the rest are figments of other people's imaginations...
Status: WIP
Warning: some BDSM, but light; give me a break, it's my first time;) The use of the events of Avatar is only meant as a means to an end and not canon whatsoever
Archive: please do
Note: Special Thanks go to the Goddess Michele without whom I would be clueless:) 
 

Rico was sorely upset at his Beauty, but he almost wondered if it was worth the bother to try and discipline him. Part of him loved his Alex to be so independent and free spirited; that was the Alex he had fallen in love with. But he knew it was too dangerous for his lover to be out of the Consortium. Too many unknowns and uncertainties out there. He would just have to keep Alex with him, and if discipline was what it took to both keep him in line and ensure that he would stay safe from the cruel world, then so be it. Beauty did not need another lover and now Rico had the capability of keeping him exclusively. The smoking man had assured Rico that he would not need the assistance of Alex for a while yet. That would give Rico all the time he needed to instill in his sub the knowledge and the reality of Rico and his love. Alex would come to realize that Rico was the only one for him and everyone else was nothing, nobody, not worth his time. Most especially Fox Mulder, whom Rico knew was more than just a passing fancy for his Beauty.

Alex was strung up; his one good arm stretched out above his head and his one truncated arm bound tightly around one side of the wooden cross. His right wrist was tied down to the other side of the cross. He wore a silk blindfold and his lips were red and swollen from where he had bitten and worried them as Rico had teased him endlessly, first with a silk cloth, then with a satin cloth, then with a feather. Rico had relished the way Alex had grown harder in direct proportion to the softness of the caresses, but he didn't want to end the torment too soon, so now his Beauty's erection was red and throbbing, but bound by a cock ring. He looked so delicious; Rico did not want to keep his Beauty suffering too long.

Alex's legs were spread far apart, his ankles bound to either side of the large x-shaped cross. If Alex had been less accommodating, Rico probably would have forgiven him his transgressions with minimal punishment. For some reason, though, Alex was exceptionally acquiescent to everything Rico was doing to him. He didn't even flinch away from his master's touch, almost as if he knew this was his due. He only whimpered as Rico tortured him, worrying his lips with his teeth and keeping almost as motionless as a statue.

'This will not do,' thought Rico to himself. 'Beauty is rarely this acquiescent. I don't even like this new Beauty!' He would have to come up with a better way to shake up his sub. But first he would taste the sweetness of his sub's flesh.

Without warning, Rico bent and began to lick and nibble on first one, then the other nipple, which stiffened immediately at his attentions. Alex's sighs turned to moans and moved his hunger up a notch and he began to worry the nipple with his teeth. An especially sharp bite caused his lovely sub to cry out. He soothed the hurt with a long lick of his tongue then moved downward to the nub of his navel, which was stretched taut and flat. When Rico's tongue lapped over it, Alex shivered in ecstasy; the painful pleasure making him harder and he began to whimper wordlessly for release.

"Soon, my love, soon," murmured Rico reassuringly as he laved downward towards Alex's tightly pulled up scrotum. "You should be shaved, dearest." His words puffed breath over moist hot skin and Alex groaned loudly at the feel, then focussed on the words.

He shuddered, not from fear, but from the desire to keep the hair that Fox loved. The hot wet warmth of Rico's mouth eased that troubled thought marginally. Then abruptly, Rico stopped and pulled away. That was far more worrying and Alex cried out in protest.

"I shall be back momentarily, my sweet. I have decided to shave you myself." Rico ran a hand down the bound man's shivering torso. "Do not worry, my Beauty, I shall never mar your loveliness and it will be quite sensual to us both, I promise."

Rico was back far too quickly for Alex's disturbing thoughts to get beyond fear into anything even resembling a plan of escape, just moments after he had heard the other man reenter the room, he felt a warm wet cloth cover his pubic area, wetting the hairs on one side. Next came the sound of shaving cream being squeezed out. Alex winced at the cool application of the cream on his sensitive flesh and he shivered in apprehension.

"Shh, love. You must remain still. It will be over before you know it."

When the blade whisked over his flesh, it was almost as if nothing had been done. Alex realized it must have been one of those straight razors that Rico used on his own body. Alex knew they were exceptionally sharp and he marveled briefly at Rico's skills. He was far more proficient with the blade than anyone Alex had ever known. When a dry cloth wiped away the hair and excess foam, Rico murmured, while running a finger down the shaved flesh, "Feel how smooth, my sweet. It is absolutely beautiful."

Rico then ran his hand down the other, still hairy side, and murmured, "You can tell that this will be better, can't you, my Beauty?"

With that, Rico pressed another warm wet cloth over the other side, and soon shaved that just as smoothly. This time, when Rico dried off that side, he ran his tongue across the baby smooth flesh and Alex moaned, surprised at the sensitivity of his skin; it was amazingly sensual.

When Rico pulled away again, Alex protested mutely, thrusting his pretty cock out, making the chains around his ankles jangle. Rico smiled. "Very soon, sweet. But I am not finished just yet. There is still one area that is covered. Now, be still!"

Alex stilled as best he could, knowing full well which area hadn't been shaved yet. When a warm wet cloth covered his scrotum, he wanted to scream in fear. Rico smiled, hearing the gasp of fear, as well as seeing the terror drawing Alex's scrotum up tighter than before. Alex cried out when the warm cloth was moved away and the cool shaving cream applied to his trembling flesh.

"You must be still, my Beauty. I do not wish to mar your tasty scrotum, but how can I not if you are so skittish?" When Alex continued to squirm, Rico's temper flared.

"Be still!" he barked.

Alex froze, his scrotum drawn up so tightly to his body, he did not know how Rico could possibly shave him there. But soon he felt the blade glide over his flesh and Alex began to sweat and bite at his lip, trying to keep himself still. He knew that the only thing keeping him hard at this point was the cock ring, for which he was grateful, as it kept at least that part of his groin away from the blade.

"There, my Beauty, all done," Rico assured him way sooner than Alex would have thought possible.

"Are you sure? Master..." he finished quickly. Rico nearly cried out in joy, hearing the acquiescence in his lover's words; his sweet Beauty was back, hopefully to stay.

"Of course, feel." Rico ran his hand over the smoothed over flesh and Alex gasped. The sensation was amazingly erotic.

"Oh god!" Alex groaned when Rico's tongue replaced his hand.

"All the better to taste your sweet flesh, my Beauty."

With that, his Master proceeded to whip him into a frenzy of need and desire, the cock ring the only thing keeping him from cumming down Rico's throat as he was teased unmercifully.

"Please, Master, please." Alex begged, his whole body bowing out from the cross, trying to seek more contact from the wet, hot mouth that tormented him.

***********

Another gate loomed, and Walter put his head down on the steering wheel of his car with a frustrated sigh as he found himself blocked again, this time from going down a back entrance to his old buddy's ranch.

"Oh god. Hank, Alex," he moaned out loud, feeling thoroughly to blame for everything that had happened, and hating it.

He quickly phoned Mulder at home, and his call found him contentedly feeding his fish and eating take out.

"I can't get through, Mulder. All the entrances are blocked. I don't think I should try on my own.I feel like such an idiot. All this is my fault. I never should have talked to Hank about this. I think that may have tipped off that Rico person. Do you think he was keeping tabs on you?" Walter knew he was babbling, but he felt unable to stop it. Anger, guilt, fear-these emotions were the ones that Walter Skinner had spent a lifetime keeping at bay, and when faced directly with them, he became unable to think calmly or rationally. He despised that in himself, but felt powerless and emasculated just the same.

Mulder understood. "Walter, stay with me here," he said. "I don't think this was your fault, or mine. Come home and we will do our best to come up with another way to find out what's happening to Alex, and how your friend fits into this. I have some friends I can call."

Walter sighed heavily at that. "Fine. I feel like such a prick, though, Mulder-like I'm abandoning him."

"Just come home, Walter, and we'll figure it out from here. I promise. We can do this. Besides-"

Walter groaned and interrupted him, still worrying. "I just know that he is at Hank's ranch. I don't even want to imagine what he is going through right now!"

Mulder didn't know what to say. He certainly felt just as helpless as his lover did. He could only try to convince Walter into returning to DC and doing their best to learn about Rico from there.

"Besides," he said again, "I miss you."

The words were like a soothing balm on Skinner's burning fears. He took a deep, shaky breath, and said, "You're right. I will come home."

"Good. When do you expect to make it back?"

"Probably early tomorrow. I still have plenty of leave left, and there is no reason for me to hurry and make any stupid mistakes that could jeopardize Alex, or you. I think I should try to find out all I can here before heading back, too. If Hank is involved in this somehow, somebody here must know something-something that we can use."

"All right, Walter. But you be careful."

Skinner heard the unspoken words in Mulder's voice.

"I will, Fox. I love you, too." He sighed one more time before hanging up the phone, still unsure, but feeling better and more in control knowing that he had an ally in this situation, one that wouldn't judge him or lay blame for the situation on his weaknesses, real or imagined.

*****

After much prolonged teasing, Rico had finally taken the ring off his frustrated sub's swollen, leaking member, and allowed him to cum, but only after thrusting his finger inside Alex, hitting his prostate directly several times. Alex wailed as he shot out a heavy stream of cum which Rico swallowed eagerly. Alex slumped in his bindings, sated and exhausted. The sweat on his body began to cool and he shivered then shook more fiercely as Rico continued to lap at his oversensitized, softening cock.

Rico looked up from his crouched position, gazing adoringly at the beautiful body of his sub, and he thought again that he could never hurt his sweet Alex, his Beauty-at least not much. Briefly he remembered how in the beginning Alex had made it difficult for him to administer this sort of discipline properly, and he'd had to spend more time and toys teaching the boy how to be a proper sub. Despite the bruises, exhaustion and frequent days where even limping to the bathroom had been a chore, Rico didn't think he'd ever really hurt Alex. And the results had been perfect-his Beauty was now a very submissive sub. Rico chose to ignore what he knew at this time: that Alex was cowing because he had been so easily taken from the arms of that old man, Skinner.

'So, my Beauty likes big daddies does he? I shall find ways for him to get what he wants while I slowly wean him from this latest madness. Soon he will come to love me and forget completely about fox and his big daddy bear.' Rico grinned, then flicked his tongue over Alex's balls, making him whimper.

Rico continued torturing Alex's body with his mouth, still thinking about the man he had seen only briefly when he had first been introduced to Alex Krycek -a little over 5 years ago, now. The AD had been a target from nearly the beginning. The smoking man had always shown uncharacteristically powerful hatred for the man. Probably just because of what Skinner stood for-honor, integrity, and honesty. Well, maybe not that last one-at the time, no one had known that the big, surly ex-Marine was light in the loafers. Skinner had been happily married at the time, at least according to the information gathered by Consortium spies. The first time they learned that Skinner and his wife had separated, the smoker had immediately enlisted Rico's help in finding the right woman to trap the AD. Being found with a dead hooker in his hotel room, the AD's holy image would be tarnished, and maybe he would break from his wife completely. "All the better to have the man in my clutches," Rico remembered the smoker saying in one of his noxious office visits.

Skinner was a war survivor, and for that Rico grudgingly respected him. But taking his Beauty from him, no, he would not forgive that. He felt his sweet sub shiver again, and bit at the man's thighs, pleased when Alex cried out weakly. He rose and unlocked the cuff and unbound Alex's truncated arm and ankles, then caught his sub when the man fell towards him in a half-swoon.

"Come, my sweet, you shall sleep in the lovely bed Hank has so kindly provided for us. You will be warm there, I promise. I shall keep you very warm, my love."

Rico pressed the limp body to his own and half-carried Alex into the next room. It was a large, spacious room with a mammoth 4-poster bed serving as its centerpiece. There were mirrors in the ceiling and most of the walls. In one corner stood a cabinet and just to the side of the bed was a sash that could be pulled to summon any number of servants who awaited the Master's calls. After laying his Beauty down on the plush bed and tugging on the sash, Rico leaned down and kissed Alex on the lips. Alex's mouth opened reflexively, and Rico pulled back.

"You shall be fed momentarily, my Beauty."

He growled at the knock on the door, "Come!"

The door opened quietly and a man entered. "Yes, sir?"

"Bring some food for us. A little bit of everything. You know what I like, Daryl."

"Yes, sir."

When the man left, Rico turned to look at the body lying sprawled across the bed, utterly limp and too exhausted to cover himself. Rico lay down beside the spent man and pulled Alex to him. Alex's truncated arm reached across Rico's body to help him anchor himself as he pressed his body against the large blonde, feeling his overstimulated body react to the physical contact. Rico sighed as he ran his hand through the dark hair, slick with sweat. "We are meant to be together. I promise, it will be heaven," he murmured against the dark head.

They lay there quietly. Alex was in a light doze, his body crying out desperately for sleep, but knowing that he would be safer if he was awake if Rico wanted something from him. Rico stroked his fingers through Alex's drying hair, and, with his eyes closed, it was all too easy for Alex to imagine that it was Skinner who held him, or Fox who was playing with his hair.

The door was knocked on once again and Rico called out as softly as he could, not wishing to disturb the sleeping Alex, "Come!"

The door opened hesitantly, and then Daryl entered with a long wheeled table covered with food.

"Very good, Daryl," Rico coldly dismissed the man, then smiled down at the sleepy face before him and whispered, "Hungry? There is plenty for you."

Alex's thick lashes fluttered open and he responded, "Yes, Master."

"Alex, we are not in the play room, now. You may call me Rico if you wish."

Alex nodded, knowing full well that such a whim usually did not last and he would be wanting Alex to call him Master at all times.

******

Walter had to try to get to the ranch...just to see if - he didn't know what. He just needed to see for himself. Proof that his life was completely out of his hands and he was unable to do anything from here first.

He parked his car off to the side of the blocked entrance and began to make his way through the thick trees that surrounded the ranch.

******

Alex ate from Rico's fingers, reluctantly at first, then with more enthusiasm when he saw the hurt look on Rico's face, knowing as he did how often Rico's hurt could lead to his own. At least Rico was feeding him his favorite foods, he consoled himself.

When Rico stopped feeding him, he took a dollop of cream and dropped it on one of Alex's nipples. Alex gasped at the sudden coolness of it. Then Rico did the same for the other nipple. Rico then bent and licked up the cream he'd put there, sucking up the sweetness, then biting when only Alex's flesh was left, sending shivers of desire straight through Alex's body to his cock. Rico's hand ran down his sub's chest to grasp the burgeoning member and caress it until it was fully erect.

"Open yourself for me, my Beauty," he demanded.

Alex immediately hooked his arms under his thighs and lifted his legs close to his chest. Rico's training had helped him get used to doing things without a left hand, and Rico had demonstrated plenty of things he could do himself without a right hand. When Alex saw all that Rico had accomplished with a single arm, he felt, at the time, that Rico could be his soul mate. They had so many things in common, they had suffered similar losses and it had seemed they were a perfect match. Alex tried to console himself with the loving memories of how he had felt about Rico then as Rico prepared him now, but his thoughts kept wandering back to Walter and Fox.

"You are mine, Alex. Mine. No one else's," Rico breathed heavily as he guided his cock into Alex's prepared entrance. "You will forget everyone else, just me. Only me." Rico was determined to drive any thoughts of his former lovers right out of his Beauty-fuck them out of him if he had to.

After allowing barely enough time for Alex to adjust to him, he pressed his full weight down on the younger man, giving Alex the opportunity to let go of his thighs which immediately dropped around Rico's waist. Alex's arms went up above his head, as Rico liked. With a hungry growl, Rico claimed Alex's lips with his own and thrust himself all the way inside Alex. Rico's mouth swallowed Alex's whimpers, which soon turned to moans as Rico pounded away inside him.
 

Continued in chapter 12