Title: Rico's Return
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 10
Author: Bertie
Email:
bertina1967@cs.com
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Date: 4/18/01
Rating: R Can you believe it? It's that muse of mine who seems anathema to sex or something<g>
Category: There seems to be plot threating my PWP
Disclaimer: Don't belong to me...yadda yadda
Status: WIP
Warning: some bondage, spanking, well whatcha expect? Rico's back;)
Archive: please do
Note: Special Thanks go as always to that amazing beta the Goddess Michele 
 

Walter heard the door slam. He knew something was up. He grabbed his pants and shoved them on, not bothering to zip or button them. He pulled open the door just in time to see Alex, wearing nothing but an overly large leather jacket while a big goon hovered over him, enter a stretch limo.

"Shit!" he cursed, wondering suddenly if Alex had planned this all along. 'But that did not make any sense at all!' he fumed to himself.

The limo screeched out of the parking lot and Walter saw the license plate- Rico1.

"How original of the man," snorted Walter as he closed the door, trying to figure out the best plan of action. He called the local sheriff's office and told them to keep tabs on the limo, revealing himself as an FBI AD and telling the sheriff that he was in the middle of a high stakes case. At least with the local law enforcement notified, maybe he could keep tabs on the vehicle at least. He sighed to himself, trying to calm his jumbly nerves before picking up the phone again to call his friend and tell him that he wouldn't be coming after all. No point in getting Hank involved. He put his head down, dreading making the next call. He shook himself then dialed Fox's office number.

"Fox Mulder," came the familiar voice over the phone.

"Baby, I - I am sorry. Alex is gone..."

"I thought you were going to be with him before he took off!"

"No, uh, it seems that Rico character is smarter than he seems. He has taken Alex right out from under me."

"What!?"

"I know, baby, calm down. I blame myself. We should have been more careful."

"How'd it happen?"

"I was asleep. Alex answered the door, thinking it was just the cleaning lady. Obviously it was one of Rico's goons. I think Alex must have went voluntarily, hoping not to involve me in a scuffle."

"Are you sure he went voluntarily?"

"Yes, I am sure I would have heard something and I watched as Alex entered the limo with Rico's name emblazoned on the license plate."

"Damn! I have seen that limo before. Was it white?"

"No, this one was black. I don't even think it has traveled as far as we have by what I could see of it."

"He probably has connections all over. I don't get it, unless your place is bugged."

"Oh damn, I usually have it checked once a month. You don't think Alex..."

"Oh no, not - I hope not! Not Alex!"

Walter sighed in relief. "I was so afraid that maybe he had set me up but I couldn't figure out why."

*****

Alex was taken to a ranch just outside of town. There were horses and cattle in the distance. He couldn't wrap his mind around Rico owning a ranch, cattle and all. He always seemed to Alex to be a typical big city goon. Suddenly a dark premonition loomed over his thoughts. 'No please, not Walter's buddy!' he moaned to himself. The driver drove right up to the large mansion-like house and Big Jim opened the door.

"C'mon, princess, Rico doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Alex dreaded walking into the house, afraid he might see something that he really didn't want to see. Big Jim opened the door for him and that sent a shiver of nervousness down his spine. There were family pictures all over the walls. Not a single picture had Rico in it or anyone resembling him. 'Oh no, please no,' he thought fearfully.

After a long walk down the entrance hall, there at the end was Rico sitting at a lavish table spread with all sorts of food. It looked like Rico was celebrating Thanksgiving or something.

Rico rose and shook his head at Alex who immediately dropped his head in his usual sub position.

"I don't know what I shall do with you, Beauty." Alex flinched at the moniker. Big Jim would have a field day when they were alone again.

"Big, you may leave us," Rico ordered. Alex wondered if it was for his sake, but he doubted it.

"Assume the position!" Rico barked once Jim had left.

Alex flung the overly large jacket off that Jim had given him to wear and kneeled down on all fours, jutting his ass out for Rico's inspection.

Rico pried his ass cheeks apart and ran his tongue along Alex's hole which spasmed in response.

"Keeping yourself for me, Beauty? You are as sweet as always. I can't imagine Walter likes to bottom. Does your big strong AD man like head? You are quite amazing at that."

Alex knew better than respond to Rico. He was also very grateful that Walter had wanted him to top last night.

"This is far too white, my beauty. I will definitely have to fix that," Rico sighed, running his hand down Alex's rear. Alex hated that his body automatically responded to Rico's attentions.

"So responsive, this is why I would never wish you to leave me, Beauty. And this time, you won't be able to. I promise you that."

Alex did not reveal any fear or anger, though both flooded him. He wondered when Rico would talk about punishment.

"You will never be allowed to visit that Fox man again, unless ordered to do so. I have informed CSM of your silly flight and he was quite amused. Luckily he told me I could see to your punishment on my own, for now."

That sent a shiver of fear down him more than anything said before. He would much prefer Rico's punishments to CSM's any day.

"Looks like we are in for a treat tonight. Hank has graciously offered his play room to us for the night."

Alex froze hearing Walter's friend's name so glibly spoken by Rico.

"Do not worry yourself, Beauty, Hank will never reveal what goes on in his play room. He is quite agreeable. I don't really think that AD man of yours really knows his old buddy as he used to."

Tears fell from his eyes onto the carpeted floor, the only thing that revealed Alex's emotions over learning that the Consortium had corrupted another family so thoroughly.

***** 

Walter hung up the phone and sighed, wondering if the best plan was to wait to hear from the local law enforcement, or if it might be better to try and find Alex right away, while the trail was still fresh. He was debating calling on his buddy to spend the night at his ranch and checking out of the motel room, or just leaving after the officer called him back, when the phone interrupted his thoughts.

"Skinner," he barked into it, forgetting for a moment that he wasn't in his office.

"Sir, are you Assistant Director Walter Skinner of the FBI?" asked a thick southern voice on the other end of the line.

"Yes," Walter answered impatiently, gripping the receiver tightly and fighting off the urge to find the owner of that slow drawl and beat him until he spoke quicker.

"Sir, I was informed just recently of this kidnapping you are investigating and-"

"Look, I don't know who you are, but I did not mention anything about a kidnapping to Sheriff Dobbs. Who are you?" Walter's voice was getting thick with anger and frustration as he interrupted the person.

"Sorry sir, I should have introduced myself. I am Ranger Stevens. Sheriff Dobbs contacted me about the vehicle you requested to have tailed. I have been informed that a local rancher, a Mister Hank Samuels, owns the vehicle in question. Very well known man, sir. I cannot imagine he would do any harm to anyone. He is a well-respected man, sir. Especially 'round these parts."

Walter was flabbergasted. This Ranger was talking about his friend being a part of the group of people associated with that smoking man who visited his office too often for comfort. He couldn't believe it-he didn't want to believe it.

"Sir, are you sure you want this matter investigated further?" The Ranger's voice broke into his reverie and he sighed and shook his head.

"That's OK, Ranger. Thanks for informing me of the vehicle's ownership. That will be all." With that he hung up and stared at the phone, realizing he had finished the phone call sounding suspiciously like he did the first time he'd told Mulder to get out of his office. It had to be shock that had transformed him into that order-snapping marine.

His old friend, Hank, a part of the Consortium? He didn't want to believe it. Something wasn't making sense-actually a whole lot of somethings, but he'd start with the phone call-there was something not quite right about the whole conversation. He was certain he had not mentioned kidnapping to the Sheriff. He dialed the local police department and asked for Sheriff Dobbs. The dispatcher there informed him that there was no Sheriff Dobbs working at this department. He listened to the lady in amazement as she stated that their Sheriff's name was Jones. She asked if he would like to speak to him, and Walter was sure he could hear the eye rolling "why do I get all the nuts" in her voice. Walter put his hand to his forehead in frustration and replied, "No thank you, I must have the wrong number."

He hung up and couldn't believe it. 'Was the whole thing, the whole day, a fantasy?' he wondered, massaging his aching temples. Was he going out of his mind? He realized it was already late afternoon, and he hadn't eaten a thing all day. As if in agreement with him, his stomach let out a low rumble.

He suddenly spied Krycek's prosthetic arm in one corner of the room along with a pile of clothes, and he felt like crying as he realized he could still smell Alex in the room, dispelling the fantasy theory completely, and making him worry even more. Sweet Alex was in the clutches of Rico and that organization again and he seriously doubted that, alone, he could do much about it. He had to call his buddy one more time, though, and find out if it was true. He didn't want to believe that someone he trusted, someone he called friend, would become a part of anything like the Consortium.

A deep voice answered the phone, alarming him immediately. It wasn't anyone he recognized.

"May I speak to Hank Samuels?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"Sorry, buddy, you must have the wrong number." Then abruptly he heard a dial tone.

"Oh god!" he groaned aloud. He couldn't believe it. He had to go down to the ranch himself to see. He wouldn't believe it unless he actually saw it for himself. His stomach growled again and he admonished it silently, thinking he would eat after he got to the bottom of this-if he could stomach it.

He pulled on the shirt he had taken off last night and locked up the motel room. Pulling the cell phone hidden in his vehicle, he started up the car and dialed Mulder's office. No one answered so he called his apartment, hoping that Mulder had come home earlier than usual. He got the answering machine. He sighed and hung up the phone. He would just have to call him later, hopefully when he had more answers than questions. He drove away from the motel and followed the route to his old buddy's ranch that was ingrained in his memory. A short fifteen-minute drive brought him to the outskirts of town and the familiar dirt road that lead to his friend's ranch. He slammed on the brakes. There was a large gate blocking the road. He stared in amazement at the roadblock, glaring wordlessly, as if his sheer gaze could fathom the reason for it being there. He had a nasty suspicion that he knew the answer and it wasn't pretty.

*****

Alex was tied down over a whipping horse, spread-eagle, and dimly grateful for the leather padding, thinking how much more uncomfortable he could be. Rico had stepped out earlier and left him alone and wondering if he would ever see Fox or Walter again. He doubted it. Rico would not allow him to be near Fox again, unless otherwise instructed, and he certainly didn't think those instructions would be forthcoming any time soon.

Alex shivered involuntarily when he heard the door open and he recognized the smell of Rico's cologne, mingling with the man's very unique scent.

"Jim informs me that you haven't eaten. You will be fed, but later, after I am through with you. I want your strength up for what I have planned for you, my Beauty." Alex didn't like the sound of that but at the same time he was marginally curious. He recognized the combination of fear and arousal he felt, knowing it from a hundred different situations, and all of them similar enough that his body and mind had become conditioned to it's responses. Only with Fox and Walter had he felt like he owned his emotions, and they hadn't scared him, or disgusted him. But now, with Rico, and even more so with Walter's friend, he felt all the despised training coming back to him.

When he had seen Hank Samuels earlier, showing Rico the playroom and all the devices and toys, Alex had immediately noticed how large Hank was. He was taller than Rico, and wider. He looked like he could easily have been Full Back to Rico's Linebacker, and the man's sheer bulk made Alex grateful that Rico didn't let anyone else play with his subs. He began to wonder just what Rico was planning. He was partially fearful and partially aroused by his thoughts. Rico had rarely hurt him or left him to suffer for long in the past, but then, Alex had never tried to leave him before. He had a sudden unexpected memory of being locked up in complete darkness, and he shuddered. It was his greatest vulnerability, and Rico knew it. Ever since that silo...he paid attention to Rico's voice again, hoping to distract his own thoughts.

"You must be thirsty. Drink, my Beauty." Rico set a bowl of water down for Alex to reach with his mouth. This was nothing new to Alex. Rico had even fed him out of bowls before when he was similarly bound up. Alex quickly drank from the bowl.

"You are surprisingly cooperative, Beauty. I am curious. Did your AD train you?"

"No, Master," came Alex's quick reply. He hated having to call Rico "Master," but seemed unable to change that. He had almost forgotten that there had been a time when they were lovers instead of sub and Dom. That man Alex had met not so long ago seemed to have been completely taken over by this Dom of a man who never allowed for any slips of position or character. Alex always felt like a rabbit in an open field whenever Rico entered the room, all senses twitching and alert at the same time, which always exhausted him. Alex was sure Rico was fully aware of this and played that knowledge to his advantage.

"Hmm. Well, he must have done something to keep you so well behaved. I wonder if I should thank him for that?"

Alex did not respond, recognizing one of Rico's rhetorical questions.

"This AD of yours is a very forthright man, Hank informs me. I am almost jealous."

Alex tensed up, waiting for what he knew would be next. He had been paddled earlier and spanked with a belt, but not penetrated. Alex was a bit surprised that Rico hadn't fucked him, but he knew that Rico was probably angry with him, not just for trying to leave, but also for making him look bad. Despite his fear, Alex had responded the way Rico liked, and he had not done anything further to his 'Beauty' at that time, merely left him to his own thoughts. Alex knew that it was a false hope to believe Rico was finished with him.

As if reading his mind, Rico reached over and pulled Alex's head up by his hair.

"After I am through with you, my Beauty, you will never think of your AD or your Fox ever again!"

With that Rico bent and kissed Alex roughly on the mouth.

Continued in chapter 11