Halloween snippet (written for Full House Slash Archive contest)

Walter lay on the bed, his legs spread wide, on one side was a brunette sucking on an earlobe, on the other side was a darker brunette sucking on a nipple. He was so blissed out he didn’t even hear the door being knocked on then several rings. One of the brunettes left his side, he murmured a protest but the one brunette left moved down to his leaking erection. He didn’t protest anymore.
 
When the other brunette returned to the room, he murmured, "Woowazzit?"

The other brunette just shrugged his shoulders. "Some kids in costumes."

Walter grabbed the brunette who was sucking on his cock by the ears and pulled.
 
"Hey! Whassup?" cried the cock sucking brunette.

"It's Halloween! I forgot to get candy."

"You get candy for the kids?"
 
"Well…yeah. I try to be nice to the children in my building…."

"Candy will rot their teeth," one of the brunette's said.

"Go back to sucking me."

The brunette grinned and went back to work.
 
"Wadja give 'em?" he managed, pulling the other brunette in his arms for a kiss.
 
"I gave them beer…."
 
"WHAT!"

The other brunette snickered at Walt's reaction which included Walt pulling the first brunette's hair who yelped.
 
"I'm kidding!"
 
"Then whatcha give 'em?"

"Condoms…said they were balloons."
 
Walter shrugged. At least they will be safe, he thought, then didn’t think of it again when Mulder swallowed him whole and Alex sat on his face.
 
Happy Halloween!!