Author name: Bertie
Email: 
bermille@earthlink.net
Title: Mulder's present (1/?)
Series: Possibilities
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: M/Sk (in this story, later M/K/Sk)
Category: PWP
Spoilers/warnings: no spoilers, some schmoop 

Alex looked over at Mulder who was preparing himself for his daily run. Mulder was stretching and limbering his legs. Krycek didn't mind Mulder running but it usually took time away from them being together. He looked at those long legs and thought they would be better served wrapped around him as he fucked Mulder into the mattress. Krycek never ran with Mulder, the prosthesis made it awkward at best, though he said it was because he didn't like exercise and thought it was mindless.

Mulder was convinced Krycek worked out sometimes, somewhere. "He probably works out right after I leave on my runs!" Why he chose not to do so in Mulder's presence irritated and fascinated Mulder.

"That pretty much sums up our relationship," Mulder thought wryly.

Mulder's thoughts turned to his weekend runs. There had been an added bonus to his runs on the weekend, especially Saturdays. Skinner had begun to run in his favorite park. Why he suddenly had this special interest in Skinner had something to do with Krycek. Mulder would have never looked twice at a man until his relationship with Krycek began. The burly AD was a strange fascination for Mulder. He had a completely different body type than his own and Krycek's. It was almost a combination of Mulder's long lankiness and Krycek's muscular bulk. He was Mulder with bulk and no hair. Well, not hair on his head. It was the body hair that fascinated Mulder. He never thought he would be interested in body hair. It was certainly not something he looked for in women and didn't think he'd like it with men, but Krycek was naturally hairless while Skinner was naturally hairy.

Mulder looked down at his own slightly hairy arms and chest. It wasn't enough. He started wondering if Skinner had a hairy ass. He grinned to himself. That would be worth finding out. He certainly had a fine muscular ass from what Mulder could tell in the shorts Skinner wore invariably during his runs. He wanted to run his tongue through all the hair he found on Skinner's body. Krycek's smooth ass was delicious to feel, kiss, caress, but Mulder wondered what it would be like if it were covered in hair. "I'm sick!" he thought to himself. "I never thought myself a fetishist!"

Mulder turned to Alex and said, "Well, I'm off."

Krycek replied, "Whatever."

Mulder wondered why Krycek sulked before he ran. "Did he think someone's going to take me while I'm out running? Well, it could happen. But it wasn't as if they couldn't take me at any other time if they wanted."

"They" being any number of Consortium jackals that still hovered around though Cancerman hadn't appeared lately. He shuddered, why he always thought of that smoke addled pathetic jerk he never knew. Usually when he returned from the run Krycek was long gone. Sometimes not showing back up for weeks at a time.

"If he was so worried why did he take off so often?" Mulder wondered. He shook his head to clear it of such thoughts and pulled open the door and ran down to his car using the stairs.

The park was a short ten-minute drive from his apartment. Why Skinner chose to run at this park instead of any other place, even in downtown DC, Mulder didn't care to speculate about, except to hope Skinner had some interests in his subordinate like he did in his boss. HA! Mulder doubted it seriously. They didn't speak or even acknowledge each other's presence the entire time they ran. Though they didn't always start at the same time or at the same place. Mulder was getting frustrated with this total lack of recognition on Skinner's part.

"Did he choose to ignore me? Of course," Mulder thought to himself. "Why does he need to speak or acknowledge me of all people? He sees me practically every weekday and now he sees me, at least peripherally, on Saturdays."

Mulder was wondering what would be the best way to start a relationship outside the office with Skinner without any intrusions of the office or fear of retribution coming down on their heads. It was his usual weekend thought as he did his run.

Mulder's musings thoroughly distracted him. He hadn't even seen Skinner today and his mind was completely fazed out when he suddenly ran right into a large albeit cushioned object.

"Umph! Sorry!" gasped Mulder. But it was too late. His chest was pressed firmly into Skinner's back and he became painfully and intimately aware that his slightly aroused penis had thrust hard into Skinner's muscular ass. Skinner had completely stopped, nearly knocking the wind out of Mulder. Mulder had never run into someone while running before. He was certainly highly ashamed that it was Skinner.

Skinner turned and held Mulder upright. "Mulder, it would be you. Can't keep your personal space?"

Mulder wasn't sure how to respond to that so he grinned, he was sure, like an idiot. "Sorry about that, sir."

Skinner grabbed Mulder and pulled him forward against his chest. Mulder was shocked and amazed that Skinner was doing what he wanted when the younger man realized his boss was just removing his subordinate from the traffic of two bicyclists going too fast to stop for a slightly dazed and aroused federal agent on his day off. Mulder knew his nipples, now hard against Skinner's chest, were boring right through their thin T-shirts. He had to feel that! Mulder realized that his hand, frantically trying to hold himself upright, had landed on his boss' firm buttock.

"Mulder are you done yet? You should save the next dance for someone more your type," Skinner huffed.

"Yes, sir." Mulder was sure his face was flushed and was hoping it wasn't obvious under his summer tan.

They resumed their run. Mulder now doing his best to keep away from personal contact with Skinner, he didn't think he could be so close to Skinner again without grabbing him and kissing him. That wouldn't do.

"Stop!" he growled to himself. "I gotta keep focused. Don't want to run into him again."

Mulder now realized that he, younger and leaner, had caught up with Skinner and was now passing him. Mulder did his best to keep his distance from Skinner but it wasn't long before Skinner had nearly caught up with Mulder. They began to slow as it was near the end of their run. They finally slowed to a near walk then they began to pace to let the burn in their legs and their respiration and pulse to calm. Skinner took a handkerchief out of his back pocket and ran it over his sweaty scalp and face. Mulder watched, wanting his tongue to do what the rag just did.

Skinner walked over to his car and opened his trunk and brought out a bottle of water and quickly drank. Mulder followed Skinner into the parking lot, not wanting to miss any move Skinner made. He opened his car and grabbed a bottle from a small cooler on the passenger side. Mulder nearly jumped when he saw Skinner walk up to him with a slight smile on his face. Mulder rarely saw his boss with a smile and his heart leapt at how it made him look younger and definitely sexier.

"So, Mulder, since we seem to be destined together today, why don't we have lunch together or dinner, if you don't have any plans," Skinner asked straightforwardly.

Mulder gave Skinner a goofy smile and said, "Sure, I'd love that."

Skinner looked closely at Mulder, wondering at his subordinate's enthusiasm. "Any place in particular?"

Mulder grinned widely and said, "How 'bout Le Chateau for lunch then Bryan's for dinner?"

Skinner did a double take. "You didn't plan this, did you, Mulder?"

Mulder just smiled and shook his head, "Of course not, sir."

"All right, Mulder. But we'll go to Barron's for dinner."

"Barron's, sir? Don't you need a reservation there?"

"Yes."

Mulder stared at his immediate supervisor in amazement, "Have you planned this?"

Skinner smiled, "Yes, but I wasn't thinking of you when I made that reservation, Mulder."

"Oh.," Mulder couldn't stop the sound of pure disappointment coming from his mouth.

"Don't worry, I was ditched the last minute by an old Marine buddy of mine. Didn't wanna waste the reservation."

"And you immediately thought of me-how sweet, sir."

"Don't push your luck, Mulder. You just landed in my lap at the last minute."

Mulder smiled at that scenario. "Thanks just the same, sir."

Skinner nodded then said, "Come on, let's go to Le Chateau before it fills up."

Mulder quickly got into his car and they made it in time for one of the best tables. They were totally comfortable in their sweats at this restaurant, though some were better dressed than they were. Mulder sat watching Skinner eating, thoroughly absorbed in how delectable he looked.

Skinner raised his brows at Mulder. "You going to eat at some point, agent?"

Mulder grinned then nodded and began to eat. Skinner began to wonder at Mulder's behavior.

"Maybe he's got a crush on me," thought Skinner.

Mulder certainly wasn't the first subordinate Skinner had that had a crush on him, male or female.

"But he's never shown anything beforehand," thought Skinner. "We've known each other for nearly 5 years, so why now?"

He noticed that Mulder's eyes were still on him under his lashes.

"It seemed extremely sexy..." He paused that thought. "I've just thought of Mulder and sex in the same thought. I must be having that mid-life crisis everyone says you have."

He knew that all that had happened with his wife and with the hooker had nothing to do with a mid-life crisis. He thoroughly blamed himself for the failed marriage but the death of his wife and the death of that hooker -- certainly weren't his fault. At least not directly, a cynical part of him told the other side. But for the hooker, he had never even thought of sex with anyone outside of his wife since the first time they had separated. He hadn't even dated since her death, wanting some time to grieve for his wife and also some time to feel capable of doing something so frivolous as dating. He looked over at Mulder and saw a twinkle in his eye and a smile, "So what's your excuse?"

Skinner looked down and realized he had stopped eating. He smiled back at Mulder and resumed eating. When they finished eating and paid separately, Skinner asked, " So you're going to tell me what has got you so wound up you nearly ran your old boss over today?"

Mulder shook his head. "At dinner tonight, sir."

"OK, when should we meet?"

"At 8."

Skinner just nodded and they left in their separate cars.

*********

What Skinner hadn't planned on was Mulder at his door in a very nice suit at 7:30pm. Skinner was buttoning his sleeves just as he opened the door. Mulder stared lustful daggers at the hairs that came from Skinner's undershirt. His shirt hadn't been completely buttoned either.

"Hey, I thought we were meeting there at 8."

"Yeah, I know, but I couldn't wait to tell you what's been on my mind lately, sir."

This should be interesting thought Skinner as he let Mulder into his apartment. He shut his door. When he moved back Mulder shoved him against the door and pressed his lips to Skinner's. Skinner's mouth opened in surprise and Mulder's tongue took advantage and slipped in to caress Skinner's. After recovering from shock, Skinner returned the kiss passionately. Then he pulled away, "Mulder, what are you doing?"

"Uh, I - I'm kissing you, sir."

"I think I got that part, Mulder, but why?"

"Well, sir, if you weren't aware, I am highly attracted to you and I am trying to show you."

"But why?" At Mulder's confused look Skinner added, "We've known each other how long, agent? And you've just decided to let me know?"

"Well, it was a, er, sudden thing."

"Sudden?"

"Yes, sir."

"And what brought this on if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, I found out recently that I am a little more than just bicurious."

"And you chose me to figure this out?"

"No, sir." Mulder blushed then said, "Someone beat you to that."

"I don't know whether to be hurt or laugh hysterically at that, Mulder."

Mulder didn't know what to say to that. "I have always been attracted to you, sir, and until this-"

"Unnamed encounter?"

"Right, sir. And now I feel obligated to let you know and I have been trying to figure the best way to let you know. That was why I was distracted this morning in the park."

"OK. Why didn't you find out from me if I was gay or bisexual before you did this?"

Mulder frowned. "I thought that was exactly what I was doing. You did just return my kiss."

Skinner sighed, "Yes, I did. I admit, I am attracted to you. Have been for a while but I always thought it was respect and admiration, not sexual." He paused and said, "You realize we have a lot of enemies that could use this against us, let alone put our jobs in jeopardy. You were so preoccupied this week, I had no idea from what."

"I realize, sir. I am sorry for the obvious display. I have been distracted lately and I didn't know you were aware of it."

"Did you think a fling with me would end your distraction?"

"Oh, no. I don't want a fling, sir."

"Good, I certainly wouldn't want to be your mid-life crisis."

Mulder blushed and said, "I want more from this. I want a relationship, sir."

"Well, I am flattered, Mulder."

Skinner looked at his watch and said, "Come on. We shouldn't be late for the reservation."

Mulder nodded and began to straighten his suit. Skinner said with no shame, "You look practically edible in that suit, Mulder."

Mulder smiled seductively and said, "Well, I have to work at it while you are naturally that way."

Skinner snorted. Skinner took Mulder in his car and they arrived just a few minutes late. As they sat down and were waiting to be served they stole glances at each other furtively, trying to see if the other was watching and of course they both were. Mulder kept having fantasies of attacking Skinner under the table, which just happened to have a long tablecloth while Skinner kept wanting to kiss that pensive pout off Mulder's face. Mulder became self-conscious and wondered if anyone in the restaurant noticed them. Skinner wondered if he knew anyone at the restaurant worth risking a kiss or a caress. After they were served and began to eat, Mulder suddenly grinned and pulled one of his shoes off with the other and pressed his socked foot in the pit of Skinner's crotch. Skinner nearly cried out. He calmed himself then growled softly, "Mulder, what do you think you are doing?"

"I am just checking on what's for dessert." He then proceeded to caress his foot against Skinner's now growing erection. Skinner flushed then growled, "You're in dangerous territory, agent. How am I going to be able to leave?"

"There is only one way to relieve this," he emphasized that last word by caressing pointedly with his foot, "but you have two possible options to facilitate that relief."

"Oh?" Skinner responded, his voice tight.

"Well, I can walk in front of you to the men's room or I can go down on you under the table."

Skinner coughed. "Mulder there isn't enough room for you to fit completely under the table without being seen. I think it's the men's room."

"Then let's go." Mulder slipped his shoe on and then stood up as did Skinner, a little uncomfortably. Mulder noticed the nice bulge in Skinner's pants and was nearly drooling. Skinner pulled his suit coat over his crotch and Mulder began to walk toward the restrooms. Luckily the restroom was deserted and Mulder smiled at Skinner. "Can I have some of that nice bulge now?"

Skinner gave a half smile and said, "Could you go into a stall first?"

Mulder quickly obliged and turned to open Skinner's pants as Skinner entered and shut the stall door. Mulder grinned up at Skinner as he pulled Skinner's cock from the vent in his drawers. "Oh man, come to papa!"

Skinner began to sweat as Mulder's fingers caressed him to full erectness. When Mulder's tongue came out to taste the precum at the slit, Skinner groaned. Skinner was soon too far gone to contemplate how Mulder had become so proficient at giving head when he supposedly had one homosexual encounter. Suddenly Mulder deep throated him and Skinner nearly screamed. Mulder was like liquid fire that consumed him and Skinner was nearly gone before Skinner fought his orgasm with all that he had. "Oh God, Mulder," he groaned in delight as Mulder's tongue did amazing things to the underside of his cock. Mulder pulled off to announce, "Oh man, you taste so good."

He licked again at the head then ran up and down Skinner's pulsing cock then swallowed him again like he was born sucking cock. Mulder wrapped his fingers around the base and began to pump as he sucked and pulled his cock in and out of his mouth. Skinner's smell and taste were sending shivers of delight throughout Mulder and sending erectile signals to his own cock. Mulder did a little shimmy, trying to allow more room for the bulge in his own pants. That sent direct signals to Skinner and he groaned, "Oh God, I can't last, Mulder."

Mulder pulled off and Skinner cried out.

"Give it to me, big guy. I want it all," Mulder gasped out before he licked the spongy head then swallowed it whole again. Skinner felt his balls creep up and, with a gentle thrust into Mulder's mouth, Skinner roared out his release. Mulder took it all and lovingly lapped up what remained. He pulled back and looked up at a fully sated Skinner and smiled. He looked absolutely beautiful to Mulder. Mulder tucked him in then zipped him up. Skinner finally was able to move and he pulled Mulder to him and kissed him passionately. Skinner could feel Mulder's bulge in his pants and his hand moved down to open Mulder's pants but Mulder shook his head. "Oh no, Mr. I'm in charge. I want to perform for you."

"Perform?"

"Oh, yes, my love."

And before Skinner could respond, Mulder pulled down his own zipper and took out his cock. He was very long, longer than even Skinner. Skinner was grateful Mulder didn't want him to go down on him. Mulder began to caress himself and sighed, "See how big I am for you? You do this to me."

Mulder began to pump and stroke himself, loving that Skinner was watching him. Skinner saw that Mulder was flushed with desire, his eyes shut, beginning to sweat as he continually caressed his cock. Skinner wanted desperately to help him, touch him, kiss him, but Mulder continued on his own. Mulder opened his eyes to see Skinner looking down at his hand and his cock. It was almost too much for Mulder. He never believed Skinner would ever be with him like this.

"Oh, Skinner," Mulder cried just before he came all over his fist and the floor. Skinner bent and licked up the remaining cum from Mulder's cock. Mulder sighed in contentment and pulled Skinner up and kissed him passionately. "That was the best birthday present I've had in a long time."

Skinner stared at Mulder. "It's your birthday today?"

Mulder nodded and smiled. "Yes, but you gave me what I wanted."

Skinner pulled Mulder to him and kissed him thoroughly. "There's something else I can give you, though."

Skinner's hands cupped Mulder's ass and pressed Mulder hard against him. "Oh yes!"

Just then they heard the restroom outer door open and close. They looked at each other and smiled, keeping their hands firmly wrapped around each other. Luckily the owner of the footsteps stopped at the urinals and pissed, washed his hands, then walked out. They both began to breathe at the same time and laughed nervously.

"That was a close call."

Mulder nodded. "Let's leave this Popsicle stand, love."

"That's the second time you've-"

Mulder put his finger to Skinner's mouth. "Later."

They pulled their clothes together and tried to straighten each other out and wiped up the evidence of their loving. They then left the stall, washed their hands then walked out as if nothing had happened. Luckily, the place was slowly emptying out and Skinner motioned to the waiter and paid for the dinner with a credit card. They hurriedly left. Once in Skinner's car, Skinner pulled Mulder to him and kissed him passionately.

"I can't wait to get you home, Mulder."

"I can't either, sir."

"Hmm-I think the sir can be dispensed with."

"Walter?"

"Much better." He pulled Mulder to him by the nape of his neck and kissed him again, loving the strange flavor that was Mulder. Skinner ran his hands through Mulder's hair and whispered against his mouth, "I love your hair, Mulder."

Mulder smiled and returned the kiss enthusiastically, not wanting to reveal his fetish too soon in case Skinner would freak. Skinner pulled away reluctantly then said, "Let's go."

He pulled on his seatbelt, as did Mulder, then started the car. Mulder watched Skinner, loving every movement he made. The power behind his movements could be used quite well in what he had planned. Mulder smiled to himself, thinking of all the things that would or could happen. Then his smile turned to an evil grin, his hand snaked out and covered Skinner's crotch.

"Mulder. How do you expect me to drive like this?"

Mulder pressed himself closer to Skinner and purred, "I can't wait to get this monster in me."

Skinner groaned. "If you don't stop, we won't make it back."

"Mom always said I was bad at keeping my hands to myself."

Skinner snorted, "Figures. Er, all the same, I would still like you to remove your hand."

Mulder obliged and quipped, "You're the boss."

Skinner grinned. "You said it, lover boy."

Continued in Chapter 2